The Best Erotic Stories.

Beauty and the Horny Beast
An Adult Fairy Tale

by Anonymous ©

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.


He took her then, against her will but he expected that and didn't really mind it. Her struggles were preferable to her being unconscious like she had been last night. He held her wrists over her head with one hand, held her jaw open with his other hand and rammed his tongue down her throat. He forced his knee between her legs and spread them wide. She was kicking him with her small, bare feet but he hardly felt it. His dick found her opening like it remembered where it was from the night before. He pushed hard on her and it slid in to the hilt, he sucked her moans into his throat. He liked it when she cried out like now, made him feel so powerful.

Her struggles were actually exciting him more and as it turned out, she was fucking him with her actions and he loved it. She kept fighting him until a strange thing happened...she shuddered violently, cried out and then went limp, she had exchanged the passion of anger for the passion of lust; her legs fell to the floor, her arms no longer trying to get free. She was stunned by this development.......what had happened to her? She didn't know, but Nevar did and his shout of triumph bellowed out over the room. He quickly followed her climax with his own and rolled to his side, taking her with him. He held her tight up against his hairy chest, he let her rest and then finally she slept. He held her like that for a long while and then fell asleep himself.

She awoke some time later that night. Nevar was sleeping on his back, uncovered, his manhood was also "sleeping". SaintLoon sat on her knees and looked at it in the dim light. It could not be the same thing she'd seen earlier this evening, could it? She glanced at Nevar's sleeping face, he was asleep or so she thought. She missed the slight glint that showed under his eyelid a second before. He thought she looked like a goddess, her golden hair all wild and glowing in the fire light. She reached out with one finger tip and poked it, nothing happened. It was so soft...kinda cute, she reached out to touch it again and he grabbed her hand, grinning he pulled her to his chest. "So, ye want to see what gave ye so much pleasure? Tomorrow lass, time enough tomorrow, sleep now." He pulled the pelts over them and he slept. Loon did not.

She lay there with her back against his chest, his chin resting on top of her head, his arm around her waist. She could feel his breath moving her hair, she had to think and quickly, too. She was so drowsy now though...she slept.

(next)

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonymous.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.