The Best Erotic Stories.

Britney Spears
by Extreme
©


Britney decided to keep being nice. There was no harm in this man. And calling security could escalate things. Britney took a step back. The man noticed. "Sometimes you run, sometimes you hide!" Britney laughed.

"By the way, my name is Jason.", the man said.

"And I am Britney Spears, but I guess you already knew that!" They both laughed. Jason didn't mean to frighten Britney and apologized.

Britney offered the man a drink, and only minutes later they were both sitting on the floor, drinking, having fun. Jason was a Harvard-student and loved her songs. He was a long way from home and they cheered him up. Britney was glad that Jason didn't mean any harm. After a couple of drinks, Britney noticed that they kicked in harder than expected. She loosened up a lot. Jason was not sober himself and it became cozy.

What should Jason do?

A He should make a pass at Britney, maybe he could get lucky!

B Jason couldn't take advantage of a woman, any women, in this condition. He should be a decent boy and keep his hands to himself.

Another top quality story by Extreme.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.