The Best Erotic Stories.

Cleopatra
by Bill F.L.
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Cleopatra possessed the face of a goddess and the lush, alluring body of a vamp. Strong virile men fell at her feet. Her hair was radiant and lustrous, black as a raven, her eyes, a tantalizing, deep dark brown, her delectable, tawny colored skin, smooth as silk. Even at the tender age of eighteen her beauty was legendary. After all she had met and conquered the mighty Julius Caesar, melting and capturing his heart. Using both beauty and wile, she had easily mesmerized the great Roman warrior and leader and was quickly appointed Queen of Egypt. This newly formed alliance and rumors of romance did not bode well with many members of the Roman high council. Adding fuel to the fires of discontentment, Cleopatra had chosen to visit Rome and was now living in Caesar's palace with both he and his wife Calpurnia.

Rumors of a coup de grace or even an assassination spread rapidly through the inner circles of Rome's elite. Even now, Brutus and Calpurnia huddled together in her chambers plotting a strategy. Caesar's wife was furious. "I dare she, the brazen hussy, coming right here to Rome and living under the same roof." Brutus tried to settle her down.

"Just keep calm Calpurnia, we'll take care of Cleopatra once Caesar is out of the way." His words had little affect on the hot tempered woman.

"I don't want to wait, who knows how much longer Caesar will be in power?"

"I want that bitch taken care of right now." Brutus sighed, nodded his head in reluctant approval and left the room.

Later that evening on a quiet road leading up to a large villa located on the outskirts of Rome, a heavily curtained gondola was being carried on the shoulders of eight muscular black slaves, two on each of the four support arms extending from the gondola. They came to a sudden halt when approached by Calpurnia and a huge male Nubian wearing nothing but a white loin cloth. In unison, they lowered the carriage to the ground. Calpurnia drew the thick curtain, sliding it along a rod running across the top of the enclosure. Caesar's wife smiled.

Laying on the floor was the trussed and gagged form of Cleopatra. She was on her side, arms behind her back, tied at the wrists and elbows with thin leather strips, her ankles were crossed and also tied with leather. A black scarf securing the wadding in her mouth was clenched tightly between her teeth and the overhang of her pouting, pink painted lips. Cleopatra's dark brown eyes blazed a mixture of hate and indignation. Calpurnia paid her no heed but rather took notice of Cleopatra's left breast that was naked and exposed, apparently from the scuffle of her abduction. Her tethered ankles, sandled feet and pink painted toenails were visible below the hem of her full length white tunic. Then as if speaking to a lady of the evening, she looked down her nose at the bound and gagged Queen of Egypt. "Whore." She then abruptly closed the curtain.

Cleopatra could hear Calpurnia speaking to the black man, right outside the carriage. "Remove all of her jewelry and place it in my strong box and then I want you to give her a good fucking, I want you to fuck her until she can't stand up, do you understand me?" He didn't hesitate.

"Yes mistress, I sure do understand," The gondola suddenly began to shake violently, mumbling and thumping noises coming from within. Calpurnia and the black slave laughed. "Must have been something I said." Calpurnia chided.

By entering through a secret trapdoor in the villa, one could descend down a flight of granite stairs into the cold, dark dungeon type chamber below. Cleopatra's rumpled tunic and under garments were strewn on the floor next to the large four-poster bed in which Cleopatra lay naked and shamed. She was spreadeagled, face up, ankles and wrists tied outlandishly to the four posts, her gag had been removed.

Mounted in holders attached to the bedposts were four flaming torches. The black man stood for a long moment, watching from across the room, the jumping and darting flames illuminating, and then casting dark shadows across Cleopatra's naked and helpless body, the smooth plains of her belly contracted nervously, causing her flawless titties to dance enticingly atop her heaving chest. His almost hypnotic trance was interupted by Calpurnia's voice. "Am I in time for the festivities?"

He looked up, a little startled. "Yes mistress, she's about to be fucked good and proper just like you said." With that the Nubian tore away his loin cloth, his gigantic, lust stiffened, purple veined penis straining in full erection. Culpurnia gloated over the frantic, wide eyed young girl, while the black man released her ankles. "You will die for this, both of you will die by the sword of Julius Caesar."

The muscular slave spread her ankles wide and then raised them up and back towards her head until her buttocks lifted off the bed. He held her in this obscene pose allowing Calpurnia to hold a torch directly above her pouting mound. The triangle between her thighs was covered with a thick growth of crisp. curly dark pubic hair. Her slit was barely visible through the heavy foliage, it appeared to have no lips, much like that of a young girl. The big black pressed his bulbous knob against the narrow opening and pushed and the head of his cock was in Cleopatra's, up to now sacred temple. "I will have you castrated, and your prick fed to"... Her words were cut short by a brutal, downward thrust of the slaves iron-hard penis. "AAAAAAHHHHRRR"

The big black had Cleopatra impaled to the mattress, her tight sheath forced to accomodate the full length of his manhood. He proceded to rape the young queen but his movements were precise and with purpose, he manuevered Cleopatra first this way and then another, regulating the speed of his pumping motion as he did, but more importantly never relinquishing the constant friction against her clitoris. The Nubian slave was an expert cocksman, Calpurnia had selected him for that very reason.

Very quickly Cleopatra became aware of the humiliation that was to follow. she felt a shamed longing in her cunt, her protests now soft involuntary mewings, her jerking pelvis responding dutifully to the slaves magical flute. Much to Calpurnia's delight, she could see Cleopatra mounting towards a climax, her breathing, desperate and raspy. She could see that the black cocksman had her now, the young nymph was lost in a tide of rising lust. Cleopatra screamed. "EEEEAAAAHHH." Crying out again and again as her convulsing vagina gushed and squirted her womanly juices. Only a few moments later the big black exploded, spurting his pent-up semen into Cleopatra's wet pussy. Only when he had fully spent did he withdraw his penis from her inner slit. Stripped of her dignity, the raven haired beauty wept bitterly, ashamed to face her captors. Calpurnia stood triumphantly over the fallen queen.

"Cleopatra, goddess of love, turned into a wanton whore by a mere slave."

"Do you think that Caesar will want you now?"

"Do you think he wants someone who moaned like a whore when she was being fucked by a slave?" Not to Calpurnia's surprise but certainly to Cleopatra's chagrin, the Nubian's sperm incrusted prick was again fully erect, curving in an arc, upwards towards the ceiling. Calpurnia enjoyed the disbelieving expression on Cleopatra's face when she realized that she was going to be raped once again. "Fuck her all night if it pleases you, I'm gong to spend the night in Caesar's bed, though do find some time to use the cutting rod on her backside, I want her obedient and respectful the next time I see her.

"Yes mistress, you can count on it" When Calpurnia left, the black slave had Cleopatra on her hands and knees, his ridged rod poised to enter her from behind. The young debased queen begged for mercy. "Please...not again....no more....have mercy."

The debased queen resisted but she was no match for the talented cocksman. He toyed with her, turning her voluptuous array of female flesh into a craving, lewd spectacle. She begged for culmination time and time again, promising anything. By the time he had finished with her, she had danced to his tune, done his bidding and jumped through hoops for him. She lay humbly at his feet, exhausted, her juices totally depleted, but the evening was not over for the young raven-haired beauty.

When Calpurnia returned the next day. she found a naked Cleopatra hanging from the ceiling by her wrists, her perspiration-sheened body illuminated by torches positioned along the wall. The big black removed one of the torches from it's sheath and held it up to Cleopatra's backside. She was covered with thin, bright red welts that had been systematically administered from the top of her back, down over her entire buttocks and along the backs of her thighs. Driblets of coagulated blood stained her silky, tawny hued skin.

Calpurnia nodded her approval. "Very nice, her skin is tender and marks well." Cleopatra's chains were lowered until she was on her knees, her body limp, her head slumped forward, long tendrils of hair hanging in damp disarray covered her tear streaked face. Calpurnia parted the hair hiding Cleopatra's face and used it to lift her head up, her tear stained eyes were filled with pain and agony. "Look at me Cleopatra, it is mistress Calpurnia, do you understand?" She nodded weakly but did not speak. Calpurnia picked up a long. thin rod and without warning, lashed it savagely across Cleopatra's left breast, just above the nipple. A frenzied shriek tore from her throat.

"AAAAAHHHHRRRR."

Calpurnia got right in her face, holding her head up by the chin. "Now, do you understand me?"

The young queen's lips trembled uncontrollably. "Yes mistress Calpurnia, I understand, you are my mistress." Calpurnia smiled evilly and with another fierce and sudden stroke, laid a fiery kiss across Cleopatra's right breast, again right above the nipple. The young beauty screamed in pure agony, her free swinging titties jumping and swinging violently as she writhed in her restraints. As intended, Calpurnia had marred each one of Cleopatra's fabled breasts with a deep laceration, blood flowing freely from the open wounds. Calpurnia considered it as sort of a brand, proof of ownership.

Calpurnia turned to the black slave. "Prepare her for travel as we discussed, the queen is returning to Rome. She then turned back to the kneeling young captive. "By the way Cleopatra, I forgot to mention that Julius Caesar is dead." Cleopatra screamed hysterically. "NOOOOOO."

Throngs of cheering Romans lined the streets leading to the palace. The procession was led by none other than Calpurnia herself, proudly driving a chariot pulled by two magnificent white steeds. Right behind her was the black slave, who was on foot, leading a feisty black stallion by the reins. a still naked Cleopatra was unceremoniously tied, face up to the underbelly of the snorting, fractious stallion.

She was held in place by ropes attached to her wrists and over the horse's withers and to her ankles and over the horse's haunches. Another rope was placed beneath her neck and over the horse's withers, forcing her face flush against the great stallion's genitalia. Several rows of foot soldiers marched directly behind Cleopatra. The crowd roared with laughter and screamed obscenities right up until they entered the castle grounds. Calpurnia barked orders to the several slaves and servants greeting the procession. "Bathe and cleanse the whore and douche her well, then bring her to my bed chamber." Marc Antony, dressed in full leather armor, entered Calpurnia's bed-chamber. A surprised Cleopatra blushed, her dusky colored face turning a deep scarlett. She was tied spread-eagled to Calpurnia's large canopy bed, her legs splayed wide, vulgarly displaying the heavy thatch of dark foliage at the apex of her thighs.

Cleopatra tried desperately to regain her composure, at least the best she could under these circumstances. "Thank god your here Marc Antony, please help me, Calpurnia has gone mad." He said nothing but regarded the once haughty queen, now naked and helpless. His silence was unnerving, why wasn't he outraged at her treatment? Why wasn't he releasing her from her bondage? Cleopatra was desperate now. "By combining our forces, we can conquer the world, think of it Marc Antony, the world can be ours."

He smiled. "My army can already conquer the world, it can also conquer Egypt, why do I need you?" Proudly, despite her predicament she responded. "Because with Egypt, you also get me."

"Look at me Marc Antony, I'm the most beautiful women in all the world, men fall at my feet to worship me."

"Did that big black slave fall at your feet, Cleopatra?" His words cut like a knife.

"Please Marc Antony, I can fulfill all your fantasies, just lay your hand on my stomach, feel my skin, it's as smooth as silk." Instead, he not so gently touched the open wound on her left breast. Cleopatra winced in pain. "AAHHH."

"Tell me about the cuts on your titties."

"Please Marc Antony, don't make."........"AAAAHHHEEE." He poked the wound on her right breast, even less gently, then repeated the question. "Now tell me about the lacerations on your tits."

Fighting back sobs, Cleopatra attempted to speak. "Calpurnia has lost her mind." Just then she saw Calpunia standing in the doorway holding the very same instrument that had inflicted the damage to her breasts. "Mistress Calpurnia whipped my breasts with a rod."

Marc Antony looked at Calpurnia and grinned. "How can she whip the Queen of Egypt?"

Cleopatra's eyes flashed of fear as she looked at the menacing looking woman standing in the doorway and then the fear turned to resignation. "Calpurnia can whip my breasts for she is my mistress." A grinning Marc Antony looked at Calpurnia and then bent down and kissed Cleopatra on the lips and then he left. Cleopatra yelled to him until her voice became hoarse. "Please Marc Antony, I love you....please come back to me...I am Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt...I am Cleopatra." Calpurnia stood over the crest-fallen beauty. "Calm yourself Cleopatra, you have a visitor."

Brutus, who led the revolt and the ultimate murder of Julius Caesar entered the chamber. He was grotesque and squat, his thickness somewhat hidden by his loose fitting tunic. His mouth supported a sardonic smile. "Nice to see you Cleo, I must say that you are looking mighty good today, great complexion, must be the Rome weather. Cleopatra turned her face away from the repulsive looking man. "That's no way to act, Cleo, if you don't want to talk, then we'll get right down to the business." Brutus clapped his hands twice and immediately two scantily clad slave girls entered, each carrying a bucket. The first girl dipped a piece of felt into a white sticky substance, holding it there until it was thoroughly saturated. Next, she carefully wrapped it in a two-ply piece of white cloth. She held the packing in her hand and whispered in Cleopatra's ear.

"I am going to place this in your mouth, the felt is soaked in fresh stallion semen, if you don't close your mouth or squeeze on it, very little of the semen will escape." "No, you can't do that to me, I won't allow it." But they could do it to her, they had done it several times before, but of course not to someone as regal and beautiful as Cleopatra. The second girl squeezed Cleopatra's nose between her thumb and index finger and pulled upwards, while at the same time using the other hand to pull her chin downwards. Cleopatra was helpless to resist. The first girl gently lowered the packing into the humid cave of her mouth. She then placed a wide red scarf across Cleopatra's gaping mouth and secured it at the nape of her neck. The red scarf did not touch or press against the wadding, but ensured that it could not be dislodged.

Brutus reveled in his control over the young Egyptian beauty. "Is the scent familiar, Cleo?"

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Bill F.L.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.