The Best Erotic Stories.

Carrie
by Wagasm
©

Carrie was the biggest slut in the school. She was proud of it to. She would always wear her school dress in a size too small, so that her large breasts would be pushed up, making them look huge. She always wore black panties with matching bra, everybody could see them through her dress, and when she bent over, as she often did. Her ass was so firm, I just wanted to squeeze it hard and pump my load into her pussy.

One history lesson she left the class to go to the toilet, and as she left through the door, she dropped a piece of paper into my lap. I stared at her peach thighs and long legs as she walked out the door then opened the note; Don't just sit there perving on me, come and feel my tits. I read it again to make sure. I got my ass and went down to the toilets, where Carrie beckoned me into the girls. When I got in there I noticed how clean it was, then I noticed her.

She was sitting up on a bench, pushing her chest forward, making her breasts heave in and out with each deep breath. Her legs were slightly apart, letting me see so much of her smooth inner thigh, and a little of her black panties. "Come here", she said, "I want to show you something". I walked over to her, not quite sure what she was going to do. She undid the top three buttons on her dress, and pulled it underneath her breasts, revealing her beautifully large breasts, being pushed together by her black bra.

"Do you like them? Have a closer look" she said, putting her arms around my neck and lowering my head into her cleavage. I slid my tongue down between her warm breasts, tasting their subtle flavor, smelling her sexually aroused aroma.

She slid back on the bench until her back was against the wall. Her legs moved wider apart as she put her heels on the edge of the benchtop. She ran her hands over breasts, cupping them and gently squeezing as I watched on. She followed her gracious curved down to the end of her dress and pulled it up to her waist, so that her panties were in my full view. Her thighs were perfect, so smooth and just the perfect tone. She put the palm of her hand onto her panties and slowly rubbed her pussy through them, sighing a little each time.

She once again put her hands around my neck, but this time she lowered my head down onto her panties, closing her thighs around my head. I put my hands on her thighs and slowly stroked up and down, feeling the wonderful texture. I moved my head about so that my nose could stimulate her clit, she sighed and rubbed her firm thighs on the sides of my head as I excited her. She opened her legs wide and put her hands on the back of my neck, pushing my head further into her panties. I could smell her juices starting to boil.

"Pull off my panties" she screamed out a little too loudly for our surroundings, the giggled softly as she realised what she had done. She was getting turned on at the sensation of being caught with me here, it excited me as well. I ran my hands from her ankles to her hips, feeling her contours. I pulled off her panties and dropped them to the floor. She beckoned me back as I lowered my head into her hot muff. I kissed her lips and she once again opened her legs wide, opening her pussy and letting small amounts of juice trickle out onto the bench.

I blew lightly inside her cunt and watched her squirm about in ecstasy. I kissed her lips again, longer this time, tasting her juices as I slowly slid my tongue up into her. As my tongue slid in deeper I put a hand over her clit, to stimulate her and get her even more randy. My tongue licked the walls of her cunt as it slid in and out, her hips rocking back and forth in time with me as she moaned and panted, making her pussy even more wet and delicious.

I started humming into her cunt as my fingers went faster and faster on her clit, her thighs were getting sweaty as I ran my other hand up and down their length. She couldn't take it anymore. Her entire body tensed up in her orgasmic display of pleasure, while moans shot out of her mouth for all to hear. Her puss was gushing with juices as my tongue dashed in and out. She rubbed her sweat coated breasts as she rode out the last of her orgasm, signing in pleasure as my head pulled out from her soaking wet vagina.

She looked deep into my eyes as we listened if anybody was coming. I sat up on the bench as she mopped up her juice with her discarded panties. As she mopped up the last of her mess and dropped her panties back down onto the floor, she noticed the length in my pants was at full attention. She kneeled down on the floor in front of me, smiling at me for what I had given her. She rubbed my cock through my pants, putting her palm on it to feel me throb.

She slowly undid my pants and pulled them down just enough so my cock could spring upright in front of her. She wrapped her right hand around my manhood, squeezing gently. She slid her hand back down to her cunt, rubbing her lips until her hand was coated in her own juices. She wrapped her hand back around my cock and slid it up and down a few times, the moisture almost setting me off there. She moved her head towards me as her other hand disappeared out of sight. She slowly wanked me, not to fast to get me off, she wanted to taste my cock and suck it long and hard.

I watch as her tongue came slowly out of her mouth and licked my head like a lollipop. Her hot breathing on my cock making me shudder with pleasure. She licked the top of my head, still pulling me off, and opened her mouth wide as her lips wrapped around my head. She slid her warm lips halfway down my throbbing cock, squeezing the base with her hand. She slid her head back up and off, slowly kissing the side of my cock as her other hand worked away at her clit.

She once again engulfed me and slid her lips all the way down to the base of my cock, my head must have been halfway down her throat, as she licked the underside in her mouth. She bobbed up and down, slowly at first, coating my cock in her saliva. I let out a big sigh as she once again took my entire length in again. She slid her head all the way back up, then bobbed a few more times, sucking as she went, her tongue driving me crazy. She slid her blonde head completely off again, "MMMMmmmm, yummy!" she hummed.

She started pulling my cock again as she circled the crown with her tongue. She squeezed tighter and pulled me faster, panting as her pussy started leaking onto the floor, once again lowered her mouth onto my cock, knowing I could not hold on much longer. She slid up and down, faster and faster, licking and sucking as rapidly as she could.

I pushed her head down into my crotch as she bobbed, forcing my cock deep down into wet throat, blowing my load deep down as I burst into orgasm. She also let go as her fingers slid up and down her tight pussy walls, causing her moaning to shudder my cock like nothing I had ever experienced. As our orgasms faded away she laid back down onto the floor, half naked and as beautiful as anything.

The bell rang and we both jumped up, she quickly did up her buttons and put her panties in her pocket while I pulled my pants back up. For the rest of the day she sat in front of me, bending over frequently so I could see her pussy lips through her tight dress, preparing me for the night that lay ahead.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Wagasm.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.