The Best Erotic Stories.

Chain Letter Pt. I
by Mark Anthony
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Fey opened the door to Andrea and caught herself staring. Andrea wasn't exactly dressed for a night on the town as they had previously planned, wearing only a white T-shirt, a pair of jeans and sneakers. "Uh... I don't think they'll let you in the club Andrea" she cautioned.

Andrea shrugged. "I'm not feeling like going out actually. I figured I'd stop by anyway and see if you were up for something a little more low-key. Cup of coffee or something. If not I'll take a rain check--but I figured it'd be best if I apologize in person for dropping out."

She stared at Fey, who was dressed to *thrill*. Her bosom was wrapped in tight silk, and a short skirt showed off her beautiful legs. Her lips were of a luscious shade of red, bringing to Andrea's mind images that had haunted her dreams every night for the last week. She tried hard not to blush.

"No problem" said Fey at once, with an kindly smile. "Work has been a bit hectic lately, and I wouldn't mind taking a break. Coffee sounds great. Just give me time to get out of this--I'd be a little conspicuous." She winked playfully at Andrea and quickly hopped back into her apartment, motioning for her friend to come in. Andrea had to stop herself from telling her to keep what she had on--her friend's dress was certainly an eyeful. Part of her felt weak and unsure, not quite used to thinking along such lines after nurturing a purely non-sexual friendship with Fey since the first day they met.

She was still desperately trying to sort herself out.

Fey came out of her room a minute later, dressed in a black tank-top and a pair of white cotton pants.

Andrea stared on for a few seconds, and Fey blinked. "Everything alright Andrea?"

Andrea smiled softly. "Sure."

It was a small French café, with a menu that adequately suited the Parisian surroundings. Both sat in a comfortable booth, next to a large photo of the Arc de Triomphe basking in nighttime illumination, itself flanked by a Renoir portrait. Andrea had ordered a selection of cheese which she shared with Fey, along with a bottle of Porteaux.

"I don't know what's going on with Vivian" she stated, after telling Fey of her visit at the studio. "I know she's hung around Rachel longer than either of us, but it seemed like she was sneaking out of the studio when I saw her."

Fey's expression was pensive, but quickly returned to normal as Andrea looked up again. "I wouldn't worry about it Andrea," she offered supportively, "I'm sure it's nothing. Probably worried about her boss, that's all." Her voice had seemed hesitant to her ears, and she wondered if Andrea had caught it.

"I can't put my finger on it, Fey. Even Rachel acted a bit strange. Hardly let me get a word in edgewise. That's not like her--she seemed a tad nervous or something."

"The shoot?" Fey offered as explanation.

Andrea arched an eyebrow, puzzled. "I roomed with Rachel for two years remember? Haven't seen anything I haven't seen before. Besides, since when has Rachel been self-conscious about her body? She's not exactly in the right line of work if she's shy, is she?"

Fey held up her hands, and Andrea winced inwardly, realizing she was becoming defensive. She gave her and apologetic look, and her friend smiled, patting her nonchalantly on the arm.

For a moment, she caught her own breath. She had always been fairly relaxed around Fey, not giving a second thought to a hug, a kiss on the cheek, or even holding her hand. But in this instance, after the dreams that had recurred over and over, after the thoughts and fantasies that she had entertained, she tensed up.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure Rachel and Viv are still OK with you. Models and lawyers... even *we're* a little worked out... it's nothing." Fey was almost whispering, her face coming closer to hers, her eyes looking at her softly, with a strange light glowing in them.

Andrea's throat dried up. Her hands felt frozen, Fey's warm fingers covering in her own. Her friend's red lips parted softly as she crept close.

For one eternal, intense, painful moment, Andrea's heart refused to beat.

The seconds trickled by, interminably. Fey hovered, inches away... and her eyes shifted down. Her hand idly slid from Andrea's returning to her lap. Her smile lost its enigmatic, eerie quality, becoming simply sympathetic. Casual.

Friendly.

They talked of little or unimportant things, as they often did.

Andrea's place was a good walk away from Fey's, certainly a detour from the Café, but she strode along with Fey, chaperoning her towards her place. The sound of her own heartbeat thundered loudly inside her, and she tried to focus on the sidewalk, ignoring the wetness between her legs and the growing intoxication of being near Fey.

They got to the apartment, their excuse for a conversation having reached an abrupt end, their eyes averting each other's.

"I guess I'll see you--"

"It's really late" Fey piped up suddenly. "I'd hate for you to call a cab. Why don't you just crash over?"

Fey's words had come in a rush. Too suddenly. But Andrea's heart was thundering again, her palms sweaty.

"Sure." She managed, her voice sounding as dry as sandpaper to her own ears.

They climbed the flights of stairs in heavy silence, as if fate was steering them towards a dangerous crisis. Andrea's feelings for Fey, ablaze inside her, were briskly consuming any notion of taboo her sexual identity was built upon.

They sneaked inside Fey's apartment like a pair of thieves, still not a word spoken between them. When the door closed behind them, their eyes met once again.

They melted into each other's arms, their embrace tender and loving beyond anything in their friendship. Their lips met in a soft, passionate kiss, the kiss of lovers who had long lived apart. They tasted of each other, slowly, languorously, as if getting to know each other all over again.

Andrea's hands reached behind Fey's back, tracing the soft curve of her spine before lightly caressing her hips. Fey's fingers rose up slowly to Andrea's chin, cradling her face as she continued to mash her lips against hers. Their tongues met in the steaming exchange, at once daring and hesitant.

They came up for air and quickly renewed their embrace, Andrea now planting soft kisses down her friend's neck while Fey threw her head back. She felt energy coursing through her, instilling her with fierce desire. She was quickly loosing control of her own lust, her tongue dancing over Fey's skin, as if to taste every inch of her body.

"My God... I want you Fey... I want you so bad... I've wanted you..." she whispered frantically.

Fey shushed her reassuringly. "I'm yours... Andrea... ohhh... yeahhh..."

Andrea had begun rubbing her leg up and down Fey's inner thigh. She brushed Fey's pelvis with her knee, which got her to moan softly in her ear. She could not believe how hot it made her to have a woman moan like that, as she was doing these things to her. She felt the hard nipples rub the inside of her t-shit, felt Fey's through her own, and suddenly gripped her shoulders, shifting her towards the nearest sofa as she continued to plant wet kisses all over her neck.

In a quick and mutual gesture, both took off their t-shirts and bras. Andrea and Fey fell next to each other, their hands now softly cradling the other's breasts. They looked at each other, smiling wickedly, and Andrea's head came down first, her sensitive tongue eagerly sliding past her lips to tease Fey's nipples. She was slow and deliberate at first, letting saliva run down her tongue and lathering Fey's breasts, only to lap it up the next instant.

Fey, falling back into the couch, moaned louder and louder.. "Yeahhh baby... ohhh, Andrea... suck my tit... ooohhh... you're making me sooooo..." she ended the sentence with a squeal as Andrea playfully bit down, feeling Fey's nipple harden even more between her teeth. Amazingly, Andrea was sure that this did more for her than for Fey.

Andrea soon began fumbling with Fey's pants, and quickly unfastened them. She slowly slid off and fell to the floor, on her knees, while Fey raised her legs slightly, kicking her sneakers off and allowing Andrea to pull her pants off. Andrea gazed at her beautiful legs, and then settled on her white panties, which were soaked.

"My you're a horny little bitch!" she said, smiling at her sudden boldness. "I bet you've been horny since this afternoon--I bet you wanted to get me to a Dyke bar tonight, am I right?"

Fey giggled at Andrea's sudden trash talk, her legs coming down on either side of her lover's head, gently resting on shoulders.

"You can have me Andrea. Please..." Her eyes were filled with growing love and with passionate lust.

Andrea's smile grew taunting. "Ask nicely and maybe I'll consider it."

Fey's expression became a pleading one. "Please... Andrea."

"Please what?"

"Please... eat me..."

"Eat what?" Andrea asked, her tone playfully even.

Fey whimpered. "Eat... my pussy... please... suck my pussy."

"You mean, like this?"

Andrea's finger's brushed the panties aside gently, her tongue softly caressing Fey's pink folds for the first time. She felt her head grow light, the intoxicating sensations... smell, taste, sight and touch... all contributing to her growing need for orgasmic release. She gently licked Fey's beautiful, wet slit, like she had done so many times in her dreams these last few weeks... as if she had done so for years...

"OHHHHhhhh YEEAAAHH... ohhh... that's it... OOOOHH!!" Fey's voice rose sharply as Andrea teased her clit with the edge of her tongue, and she could not hide a slight smile even as she continued its delightful task. Soon, Fey's words turned to moans, and then to screams. She felt her lover's hands on her head, pressing down with urgency, and fiercely buried her tongue deep inside Fey's pussy as she came. She opened her mouth eagerly, trying to drink as much of Fey's essence as she could.

She continued to lick and suck even after Fey's orgasm had subsided, worshipping her lover's pussy without a care for her own needs. She had brought Fey to an intense climax by sucking her sweet cunt, and the realization filled her with a warmth and feeling of well-being that momentarily doused the fire burning inside her. She glanced at Fey's expression of blissful content, and responded eagerly when she called her name.

"Come to me Andrea. Kiss me..."

Andrea obeyed willingly and presently, her lips still glistening with Fey's juices. Their lips met once more, Fey tasting of herself, and relishing in the erotic act. She pulled Andrea to her, shifting slightly on the sofa so both could once again be side by side. Fey's left hand slowly slithered inside Andrea's jeans, and under the elastic band of her panties. Even as she lapped up of herself fervently, her fingers found Andrea's hot, wet cunt, and began rubbing gently.

Andrea's reaction was both immediate and sudden, her body shaking as Fey was slowly masturbating her. She tried to keep her lips locked in the passionate kiss they were enjoying, but the fire was burning inside her once more, and she began to breathe quickly, almost hyperventilating.

"Fey.... Ohhhh... don't stop... please don't stop... OOOHHHHH!"

Her instant climax coursed like lightening inside her, shattering her soul in a million pieces. She cried out until her throat felt raw, her pelvis thrusting forwards against Fey's hand in the long instants that followed. And afterwards, as the intense pleasure slowly ebbed away from her body, and she slumped backwards, her body soaked in sweat, she would feel Fey's warm breath upon her cheek, and the wetness of her fingers upon her lips. Her eyes closed, she would obediently lick Fey's hand, before their tongues met once again, in an amorous dance.

Much later, after long hours of lovemaking, they would lie, limbs intertwined in an impassioned embrace, they would talk of a new life for both of them A life together. A life to be shared in passion and love.

To be continued...

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Mark Anthony.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.