The Best Erotic Stories.

Daddy's Delight
by Patrick
©

I stood at the kitchen window, a cool drink in my hand, gazing out at the figure by the pool, and I knew I shouldn't be doing it! gazing on the lush figure of my own daughter! but I couldn't seem to help myself! from the time she first started developing breasts I'd found myself attracted to her, turned on by her! of course, I'd hidden it away, the horny thoughts and the fantasies, and just watched her from a distance grow into one of the most gorgeous females you are ever likely to see. She'd gone off to college, met the man of her dreams, got married and had two children and lived in a different town for quite some time, but now she was back! back in my house, back in my thoughts and back in my fantasies! The marriage had recently broken down, so she'd moved to an apartment close by with the two children, so that I could help and give support where possible, my own wife - her mother - had died some years ago and I was now living alone.

I'm not even sure how it started, but over the past week she'd taken to dropping the kids at school each morning and walking around to the house to take a swim in the pool and take the sun beside it, and each day I'd find myself standing at the window gazing out at her, admiring her gorgeous body covered only fleetingly by her almost indecently small bikini! but this morning it was different although I didn't immediately realise why, then it hit me! right between the eyes!! and I very nearly dropped my glass!! she wasn't wearing her bikini today! in fact she wasn't wearing anything at all!! she was lying face down on the poolside lounger totally naked!! my cock just about jumped through my trousers as I feasted my eyes on her back and on that incredibly sexy ass!! I had never, ever seen this much of her since she'd grown to full womanhood! and I drooled! my free hand automatically reached down and rubbed against my swollen cock, all the horny fantasies from years before poured back into my mind! and I knew if I stayed there any longer I'd burst!! I quickly put my drink down and turned to walk away, then froze! she had moved!, lifting up onto her elbows and turning her head to look down at her ass! I guess to check if she was starting to burn! well, she might not have been, but I certainly was!! because I was finally feasting my eyes on her glorious naked breasts!! and they were glorious!! quite large and incredibly firm for someone that had been a breast feeding mother!! and her nipples! oh god, they were like miniature volcanoes!! I was mentally projecting myself out onto that lounger, my lips and my tongue reaching up eagerly to suck on those exciting breasts! and perhaps she felt my eyes on her, because her head suddenly jerked up and she looked around! I quickly stepped back further into the darkness of the kitchen, then stopped as she seemed to look directly at me! then I saw the faint shrug of her shoulders as if she realised that she'd been mistaken in thinking she was being watched, because the back yard was totally private, and I took the opportunity to slip quickly away into the other room.

It didn't help, of course, every time I closed my eyes I could see her naked body, that tight, sexy ass and those firm, horny tits! and my cock would start pulsing and thickening all over again! I guess it was about ten minute later that she walked into the front room, wrapped in a towel that barely covered her ass! and walked over to me and handed me a drink, my drink!! "I think you forgot this!" she said, a small grin coming to her face, I felt the color rush into my face, and my hand shook as it took the glass from hers, her grin seemed to widen, "I thought I sensed someone watching me, it was you wasn't it, daddy?", I nodded, head down, too embarrassed to face her, she chuckled, "and did you enjoy the fact that I wasn't wearing my bikini?" she asked, I couldn't help the groan that seemed to come from my very boots, but I still couldn't speak, or even look at her, then she leaned forward and took my chin in her hand and lifted it up so I had to look her straight in the eyes, "and did you get a hard on looking at my naked body, daddy?" she whispered, "Oh, I know you've been looking at me every day, so today I decided to please you a little more by taking my bikini off! did I please you daddy?, did I make your cock all stiff and hard?"

I think if she hadn't been holding my chin it would have fallen to the floor, I was that shocked!! as it was my eyes were just about bugging from my head and my throat was as dry as a desert! then her grin turned to a totally horny smile, and letting go of my chin she straightened up and immediately unhooked her towel and let it drop to the floor!! and my chin did drop as I found myself staring at her completely naked body from only a few feet away!! my eyes almost on a level with her naked pussy!! a pussy she made no attempt to cover! in fact, she shifted her stance to open her legs a little wider until the pink of her inner pussy peeped through her blonde thatch!! my eyes darted up to those incredibly succulent breasts and again I marveled at their firmness and at the perky nipples that stood out a good inch and a half from her breasts!! then came back down to feast on her succulent pussy!! I don't know how long she stood like that, allowing me to feast on her naked body, but I was totally on fire!!, "well, daddy" she almost purred, "does it excite you as much as you thought it would?", I jerked and gasped, my eyes flying up to hers, "Oh yes, I've known for such a long time that you wanted me! I saw it in your eyes, I saw it in the way you looked at me when you thought I wasn't looking, I saw it in the bulge you always got in your pants and tried to hide!! oh yes, I've always known! but I didn't mind, because it always excited me to think that I was capable of turning a man on, even when I was quite young!! it became something of a game, to see how you would react if I wore certain clothes or if I revealed a little more of my legs or my breasts than usual, but then it wasn't a game any more, because I found that it was turning me on too!!"

I gasped loudly this time, "It did?" I finally managed to squawk, "Mmm, and it still does!!" she said, and I felt the heat really start to pour through me, "but I don't want to play games any more, daddy, I think we both have needs that can't be denied any longer! so why don't you take your clothes off and join me!!" and she turned and walked across the room and into the corridor - the corridor leading to my bedroom!! she had actually disappeared from sight before her words clicked through to my stunned brain and the brain released them to my body!! and then I was leaping from the chair and pulling at my clothes, struggling with buttons and zips that seemed to have a mind of their own! then I was naked! and as rampant as I could ever remember being!! and I moved hurriedly down the corridor towards my bedroom! part of my brain was still saying, "this isn't happening, it's all a cruel joke!!" but when I stopped at the bedroom door, there she was, stretched out naked on the bed, one knee drawn up and moved sideways to open up her exciting pussy to my eyes and she was holding out her hands beckoningly to me!! I stopped when I got to the bed and gazed down upon her, in awe of her succulent beauty! feeling the desire rising in me even more powerfully, and that hot smile came to her face again, "Oh yes, daddy, you really do want me! and you're so big!! such a beautiful hard cock!! I can't wait to touch it and taste it and feel it inside me!! please daddy, don't make me wait any longer!!!!

I knelt beside her on the bed, and placing my hands each side of her body leaned forward and lightly brushed my lips across hers, and she moaned softly, I felt my throbbing cock touch and rub against her stomach and almost moaned too! my whole body was vibrating with the accumulation of 10 years of lustful thoughts and feelings, but I realised that this might be my one and only opportunity, and I didn't want to ruin it for either of us by acting like a total animal! so I held myself in check, just lightly brushing my lips over her face and eyes and lips and neck! her hands came up to grip my head and pull me harder to her, but I resisted, continuing my feather like assault on her body, and she moaned and writhed beneath me, her hands finally dropping away as she gave herself over to my ministrations. Once that initial almost overpowering urge to just leap on her and ravage her had passed, I found myself enjoying my slow, languid exploration of her body, I marveled afresh at her incredibly firm tits as I licked and caressed them , and at her larger than life nipples as I gently sucked them, and she crooned softly to me, "Yes daddy, that's so, so nice! take my nipples in your mouth! suck them, suck them!! oh god, that's good, Mmmm I've waited so long! lick me daddy, lick me, lick me!!", as my lips left her breasts and moved downwards, my hands took their place, caressing and fondling her incredible globes, and I was in seventh heaven! so many times I'd dreamed of running my fingers over her naked body and now I was doing it!!

She automatically moved her legs apart as my lips and tongue moved ever closer, but she still jumped and jerked when my tongue reached her succulent pussy, as if it was completely unexpected! god but she was wet! incredibly wet! and I reveled in the taste and the aroma of her! again I kept the touch of my tongue light and feathery! darting here and there, teasing and arousing, and her body responded with a sudden orgasm that took us both by surprise! but I used that to build on , tonguing her slightly harder and slipping my tongue between her pussy lips for the first time and lapping up some of her juices before slowly circling her amazingly large and stiff clitoris! so large, that I was able to wrap my lips around it and suck it the way I had done to her nipples! and that sent her bouncing around the bed as yet another orgasm ripped through her!! oh yes, my little baby was really getting turned on now! and so was I! I left her juicy pussy and ran my lips and tongue down over her gorgeous legs all the way to her feet, and she jumped and jerked with a gasp as I sensuously sucked on her toes!! then I moved back up, this time positioning myself between her outstretched legs until I reached her writhing pussy again and plunged my mouth down on it! the suddenness, and the contrast with the previous feather touch sent her arching immediately into another orgasm, and again my mouth was filled with her juices, and she was moaning and crying out, encouraging and directing my every move! she was totally lost now in the waves and waves of pleasure racing through her body! I glanced up and saw that her own hands were now playing with her momentarily neglected breasts! squeezing them and tugging at the distended nipples! and the sight of her playing with herself sent a shaft of white hot fire racing through me, and I knew it was time for me to get in on the act, time to fulfil that ultimate fantasy!

So I moved up her body, licking and lapping at her stomach on my way to her breasts, and she sensed what was happening and her hands dropped from her breasts, dropped to cup and caress my throbbing prick for the first time! and it was my turn to groan and writhe as she softly stroked its length!' Oh yes, Tina!" I groaned, "Touch daddy's cock! stroke daddy's cock! it feels so good! oh god I've wanted this for so long!! guide me in sweetheart, guide your daddy to your hot pussy!!" and she did! slowly, teasingly, rubbing my cock head up and down her dripping wet pussy lips with one hand, while the other gripped and fondled my heavy balls, "Mmmm daddy, your cock feels so big!, so hard!, so hot! and you want to be inside me don't you? you want to feel your cock sliding deep into my hot pussy don't you? you want to fuck your horny daughter don't you?!!" she had taken the initiative now, teasing and arousing me the way I'd been teasing and arousing her, and I could almost hear the renewed power and authority come into her voice, almost an air of triumph! "Now daddy!! now!! fuck your hot cock into me! fuck me hard!! fuck me deep!! I want you!! I want you!!" and I thrust forward hard!! burying my cock with one stroke to the hilt in her steaming pussy! and she screamed, long and loud, "Yes!! oh god Yes!! you're fucking me!! daddy's fucking me!!" and her body exploded in another violent orgasm that almost spat my cock right back out again! and bucked me from her body! but I gripped her tight and thrust my cock deep again! and again! and again!!

All thoughts of slow and gentle were gone now from both of us! the tap had been turned on and the accumulated lust and desire of all those years was pouring out, and I rammed my throbbing, pulsating cock deeper and harder, "Yes! oh yes, Tina! I'm fucking you, I'm fucking my baby at last! I'm fucking my baby!!", and she was screaming loudly too, urging me on with every thrusting stroke! and it couldn't last! there was just too much heat! too much raw lust! too much desperate need in both of us! and I felt the juice begin to churn and boil inside my balls and I fucked her harder! "Oh god! oh sweetie, I'm going to cum! I can't hold back! I'm going to cum!!", her body was bouncing on the bed like it was a trampoline, and her voice was hoarse as she screamed "Yes daddy! don't stop! shoot your cum juice into my pussy!! fill me up! fill me up!! fuck me, fuck meeee!!" and she wailed into an enormous explosion as my cock split at the seams and belched its load of hot juices into her pussy!! we were both howling and wailing as our juices churned inside her, and my red hot cock rammed and thrust into her bucking heaving body!! neither of us making sense, but both of us emptying out more than cum juice! emptying out all those years of secret yearning, of secret fantasizing! and it felt good! in fact it felt a hell of a lot better than good!! it felt fantastic!! never in the wildest of my dreams had I imagined it would be like this, that it would feel like this! perhaps because I never realised that there was similar yearnings inside Tina! but I had no doubts now!! she was fucking me every bit as hard and long as I was fucking her!! and she was loving it every bit as much as I was! there was a huge, almost demented grin on her face as she continued to urge me on , continued to milk my spurting cock!! and I was only too happy to oblige! this was one fuck I never wanted to end!!

But, of course, end it eventually had to, as the last of the juices was sucked from my cock by her incredibly athletic pussy, and I began to soften! but she didn't seem to mind, and just folded herself into my arms as our lips came together in a deep, passionate post fuck kiss! a kiss that threatened to ignite us all over again! but slowly the energy seeped away and we fell apart, exhausted! just looking at each other through half closed eyes, with silly grins on our faces!! after a while of just lying, looking at each other, I asked if she'd like a cool drink, "Mmmm, I'd like that, I think I really need one!" she whispered, so I eased from the bed and padded into the kitchen to make us both a tall, cool drink, then carried then back into the bedroom. She had bunched the pillow up and was sitting half upright on the bed, but I was pleased to see she'd made absolutely no attempt to cover any of her gorgeous body. I handed her one of the drinks, then slid onto the bed beside her and pushed the pillow against the headboard and sat half upright too! for a moment we silently sipped our drinks, as a perfectly natural wave of uncertainty and embarrassment went through us, then we both started to speak at once! that caused us to burst out laughing, and that in turn caused the tension to evaporate! I deferred to her,

"You first" I said

She grinned, "I was about to say, I don't want you to feel bad about what's happened, it was something I wanted very much! something I've wanted for a long, long time - her grin widened - from the very first time I saw you rushing from the bathroom to the bedroom with a massive erection and subsequently heard mom's squeals of delight!! right then and there I knew I wanted your cock inside me! but although I often thought you wanted me too, I couldn't be absolutely certain, and I couldn't risk making a complete fool of myself, so I took the first opportunity to head off for college so I didn't have to face that - then she blushed, and giggled - the first time I had sex with Jeff ( her recent husband ) it was awful! until I started imagining that it was you and not him! and then it was fantastic! that shook me up even more!! so I tried to put you out of my head and make a good wife and mother, but when it all started to unravel, all I could think of was coming home, coming home to you!! but until today, I still wasn't sure how you felt!!"

I took both our drinks and placed them on the side table, then took her into my arms and kissed her deeply, cupping and running my hands over her breasts at the same time, and I felt her body responding. Then I pulled away and confessed that things had been much the same for me! I could even pin point exactly when it had begun, the night of her 14th birthday when she was getting ready to go out for a party! I'd walked passed her room and the door had been partially open, and I'd inadvertently glanced inside and stopped dead in shock! my little girl wasn't a little girl any more! she was standing in front of the mirror holding various tops up to her body, obviously trying to choose which one to wear! but at that moment she was wearing nothing at all!!

I found my eyes feasting on her incredible tight ass!! and I found myself reacting!, my cock hardening! and as she discarded each top and reached for another I could see in the mirror her gorgeous half formed tits! and I just about exploded! I knew I should move, walk away, that this wasn't right, but I was transfixed by her sexy body!! until a sudden yell from her mother broke the spell and I dashed away frantically trying to get rid of a decidedly unexpected and unwanted erection!! after that, it just got worse and worse, although I never saw her in an undressed state again!! - until today!! she laughed, and reached down and started to stroke my rapidly hardening cock!, "Oh, poor daddy, if I'd only known, I'd have flashed my titty's at you every day!! " I laughed with her, "and if I'd known, I'd have flashed my dick at you every day too!!" I said

Her expression became serious for a moment, "we can't do anything about the past! but what happens from now on is definitely up to us! and I don't want to waste any more years wondering and yearning! oh sure! I'll be hoping to find another husband, because I thank the kids need to have a father! but having really found my horny daddy at last, I don't want to lose him again!!" I felt the glow of delight flow through me at her words, and my cock swelled in her hands, and I leaned over and lightly brushed my lips across hers once again, "losing me isn't an option, Tina!! the only options for us will be when?, where?, and how? do we fuck!! because I intend to make sure that you are never dissatisfied or hungry for sex again! ever!! and that includes if you ever get married again!!" a huge grin filled her face!

"oooo!!! goody!! daddy's going to fuck me forever!!" and she swiveled around and plunged her mouth down on my now rampant cock! and I howled!! "Yes Tina!! suck daddy's cock!! fuck daddy's cock!!" and I reached for her body and pulled it to me and my mouth descended on her hot, juicy pussy once again!! and I began to carry out my promise!! much to Tina's delight!!!!

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Patrick.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.