The Best Erotic Stories.

Drive In
by Kenneth Auslandur
©

I begin to wonder if maybe I annoyed you with too many emails. The sun drops lower on the horizon and a few car horns bleep as the first cartoon flickers to life on the big white screen. I begin to wonder if you are going to actually show. There are only a few spaces left in the row. My heart sinks even faster than the setting sun as a car slides into the space next to mine. So much for our rendezvous, as I begin to glance over and expect to see a family out to enjoy the double feature. I take a deep breath and try to stop my once sinking heart from jumping out of my chest.

You are smiling. You stop next to me and roll down the window. "Were you beginning to think I was just teasing you?"

"No," I try to lie, but cannot contain my anticipation.

"I am really sorry, I had a hard time getting out of the house - everyone wants Mom to fix something."

The people in the car next to yours "shush" us and we giggle.

I see something in your eyes that lights me on fire as you whisper "Tonight a want to be something other than a Mom. Do you think you can help me with that?"

I swallow nervously, "Sure. Hop in."

You slide into the passenger seat and I am suddenly conscious of your smell; the smell of sun that is sweet on your buttery skin. I realize that you have slid closer to me than is really necessary. I swallow again. "This is silly, but uhhm. . . What's your name?"

"No names. For tonight-just call me Chelea." I notice that you don't ask for mine. Out of the corner of my eye I can see your breasts jiggling slightly as you get comfortable in the seat. You catch my sidelong glance and smile slightly. I look away, embarrassed. "You've never done this before--sex with a a stranger you met online--have you." It is a statement, not a question. I look back at you, more directly this time, and see that you have turned ever so slightly towards me, and have inched almost imperceptibly closer. I feel my mouth go slightly dry. I cannot keep from looking at your breasts. I begin to imagine...No! Things like this just don't happen! There is always a catch. I really half expected us to simply watch the movie and chat.

I am both thrilled and frightened by your aggressive pace. I glance around the auto theater. There are hundreds of cars around us. I am both excited and nervous. I feel a light sweat on my upper lip. I roll down the window. We watch the beginning of the first movie for a moment in silence. You cross your legs and you have moved slightly closer. Your left hand is on the seat next to your thigh. With another sidelong glance I can see that the top button on your blouse is undone. Was it like that before? I realize that you are looking intently at my face. Do you see what I am thinking? If I move the slightest bit, I am sure my erection will burst through my pants. So I sit very still and watch the movie very carefully and slowly.

You lean very close to me, looking up into my face. The impish smile nearly disappears as you lay your head against my shoulder, searching my face. I stroke your cheek with my palm and gently bend down to kiss your soft, full lips. Suddenly your arms are around me, your mouth wide open, tongue probing. Your body presses insistently against me, your hands are moving up and down my back, stroking and gripping at my muscles as I try to move around in the seat under the steering wheel. I am certain my body is going to explode. Suddenly you stop. You draw slightly away from me. Your cheeks are slightly flushed, and you are breathing heavily through parted lips. Your firm breasts strain against the light fabric of your blouse, erect nipples challenging me. You cross your arms and reach slowly for the bottom of it and pull it over your head. Your breasts, now free closed space of the vehicle dazzle me. I suddenly remember that while the windows are tinted, I had rolled my down slightly.

I reach over and depress the button to raise the glass. I feel your hand slide along my thigh and I lose my breath, a half sob, really, as I gaze at you there. You come to me again and take my head in both your hands, drawing my mouth first to one breast, then the other. Greedily I run my tongue over the nipples, feeling them harden at the touch. You pull my head harder to you, as though you want me to devour you. I am aware of the salty-sweet taste of your sweat. Your breast fills my mouth. Suddenly, panting, you push me away. Your eyes cloudy with desire and yearning, your hands move to the top of your jeans. Slowly you lower the zipper, and begin to wiggle out of them in the seat. They drop to the floorboards of the Explorer. Keeping your eyes on mine, you slip out of your panties and lean back on the seat before me, naked. Your legs slightly apart, you move your right hand over your dark pubis and stroke the mound.

You lean close to me once again and put your hands on my shoulders, pressing me across the console, urging my face into your soft lap. Your dark mound, very close now, fills my vision and the scent of you, warm and dark and musky, clouds my senses. You pull my head towards you and I am immersed in the fascination of your body. You spread your legs and lift up slightly, forcing your cunt into my face. I move my tongue over your clit, feeling it protrude and harden. I point my tongue and run it around the base of your clit, pressing hard, and feel your body vibrate in response. Moving down, I thrust my tongue into your cunt, now dripping with your juices.

You are breathing in sobs now, still forcing my mouth against you, constantly moving your hips to bring my mouth into tighter contact with your body. Your juices now cover my face; the taste of you is overpowering. Your legs are spread ever wider, and so I put first two, then three, then four fingers deep in your wet cunt. You moan in response, an animal sound from deep in your throat. You take my face in your hands and your lips are all over my face licking your own love juices from me, kissing me deeply and demandingly. I wonder how much longer you can continue. Then your hands are grasping my shirt, pulling it out of my shorts; you claw at the cloth, impatient. Your hand slides under the fabric of my shorts and swirls along the inside of my thigh. I feel you hand encircle my bulge and begin to squeeze it curiously.

My cock becomes so erect it jumps out from the top of the waist band, already moist. You tell me to sit back in the seat and recline it as you push my shorts down to my knees and kneel across the middle console. Your face and breasts are flushed with your desire, your eyes smoky. You put your hand on my bare chest and push me back and lever the seat until it is reclined all the way back. I lie on my back on the reclined seat, my cock throbbing obliquely towards the roof of the car. I, too am naked, except for my shorts that are down around my ankles by the brake and speed pedal.

Your urgency seems to have subsided now, as you lean next to me, propped up on one elbow. You place your palm flat on my chest and I can see your hand jumping slightly with my heartbeat. Slowly you move your hand up to stroke my cheek once, then down my chest, to my belly, then farther down towards my erect cock. Playfully, you pluck at the pubic hair, then stroke the insides of my thighs. My cock strains and throbs. My heart is pounding, yet I lie on my back passively, waiting to see what you will do. I want to seize you roughly and enter you, possessing you completely. But I lie there docilely in the seat, waiting to see what you will do. I wonder if anyone is able to see what we are doing in the car as the movie plays.

Abstractly I hear the soundtrack coming through the car radio, but no longer care about the plot of the movie. You put your fingers on my eyelids, closing them, and you kiss me softly on the lips. You move to my chest, kissing and licking and nibbling on the way down. You lick and nibble my nipples, first one, then the other. My cock stirs impatiently. I feel your tongue in my navel, then your hand on my erect cock. You grasp my shaft with surprising firmness. Gently you cup my testicles in your two hands, as though testing the weight. You stroke them and release them. You lift first my right leg, then the left, separating them further and then your hand slip under my rump. With my eyes still closed, I can hear your calm breathing, then feel your warm breath on my cock, and then I feel your hot, wet mouth slide over the head. You do not move for a moment, but I can feel the slightest caress of your tongue against the tip of my member. I wonder how long I can stand this teasing without coming.

Slowly you take more of me into your warm mouth, until I am completely surrounded by you. I can feel the gentle flick of your tongue as you pull back, and the light scrape of your teeth against the shaft. Slowly and deliberately you continue, first taking just the head of my cock into your mouth, sometimes sucking, sometimes teasing with the tip of your tongue, then slowly sliding the entire length of the shaft into your mouth and down your throat, your tongue busy all the time. I am panting now, nearly ready to come, when you stop. A single drop of fluid emerges at the tip of cock my and hangs there. You smile at it and flick it off with your tongue. My world is hazy with pleasure.

"This is crazy" I said, as your fingers continue firmly gripping the base of my penis and tugging on it. "What if we get caught?"

You pull your sucking lips from my cock causing a loud "plop" as it bounces stiffly in the air. "Don't moan too loud or make the truck shake and we won't" you say. "Oh!" you exclaim, doing a comic double-take. "Hi, officer!"

"Silly" I chided. Your hand slid up my shaft and you curled your fingers around the head. You feel a little drop of wetness against your palm. "Hmmm!" you say and squeeze, trying to make that happen again. I look in the rearview mirror and see a car approaching in the lane behind us. It is crawling along slowly with its parking lights on.

"Darling..." I say uneasily.

"Don't worry about the cars" you say.

"Just. . .uhhh. . ." the sentence trailed off with a grunt as you grip my cock even tighter. A little more wetness leaks out of the tip. You wipe it away with your index finger and then raise the finger to your lips and lick it quite deliberately.

Watching you, I moan. "Oh, you excite me" I utter softly.

"Good" you say as you pucker your lips around your finger and slowly suck it in and slide it out of your mouth. You do this a few times, and lap it lasciviously, while I watch with wide eyes.

"This is what I am going to do to your cock all night long," you tease me.

"Don't torture me like that!" I groaned.

You laugh, then grab me again and vigorously renew your incredible touch, massaging my cock until it becomes unbearably stiff and hard. A car passes in front of us searching for a space to park in. I take a quick glance The man in the car was gaping at us. I broke into an embarrassed laugh, and try to dip down in the seat further. "That guy saw us" I remark.

"I don't care" you say. "Do you?"

"Well..." I said. I laugh again. "His eyes looked fit to explode!" I snicker.

"Probably jealous," you say.

"Of me or of you?"

"Of your cock."

"Oh, you naughty girl!" I admonish playfully.

You stop talking and focus on running all of your fingers over my cock and balls.

I watch as you lean over and take my cock in your mouth again. You stuff your cheeks full of me. Your eyes flash me a wicked look as you bob your head up and down and swirl your tongue along the girth.

"Yes, do that." I close my eyes and moan.

You caress it devotedly with your tongue and lips for what seems an eternity while I writhe around in my seat and make restrained little noises. Another car approaches. Hastily, I snatched a blanket and toss it over us. Your hand and mouth leaves my cock and you lift our head out of the blanket to breath just in time to see what gave me a jolt: the theater security guard's squad car rolling along the lane. When the car was finally past, we giggled and returned to our activity, only for it to be interrupted similarly a moment later. "Aren't we cool?" you giggle, seeing me trying to cover the unwieldy appendage between my legs. A few more cars passed, then the lane was clear. You push the blanket away and discover that my cock had softened a bit while the drive-in was busy with late arrivals.

"Oops!" you say, jiggling it. "This won't do. I want it hard!"

"Well, you know how to accomplish that," I offer not so innocently.

"Yes, indeed I do" you say, proceeding. It didn't take but a few squeezes to return your new plaything to its former state. A few more and I was once again squirming in my seat. "Feel good?" you ask.

"Too good" I say with a little difficulty. "Stop. I'm going to cumm."

"Stop? You don't want to cumm?" You mock me with a devilish smile.

"Well, I do, but that wouldn't be fair."

"Oh, no, baby, yes, it would! I want you to come!"

"No, because if I cumm I can't do anything for you!"

"Yes you can. You can cumm so I can lick my fingers."

"Oh! You're impossible!"

"Come on. It's so nice." you pull my cock rhythmically. "So nice. I want to taste it."

I grunt loudly in response. "Oh, baby, your cock is so warm and hard. I want you to cumm so I can taste you. It's so warm...so hard...so alive...Why, I can feel the blood just throbbing in it!" You coo and flash me another impish grin.

"And the cumm...building up..." I add, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Yes, that too. Cumm building up...I want it to build up and build up and build up...until finally it shoots out all over! All over my hand...and then I'll lick my fingers and taste you...and find out if you taste as good as you smell..."

"Do I...smell good?" My breath was getting fast and heavy.

"Most certainly." You raise your hand to your face and sniff it. "And my hand smells like your cock...it smells so good...I just want to bury my face in it..."

You drop your hand back into my lap and seize me again. You squeeze my balls and tickle my cock before once again putting your hand around it and jerking it. "Come on, baby. Come on" you urged. "Don't hold back."

"Oh, God..." I moan. "No, it's not fair!"

"It's fair! It's plenty fair! Oh, love, you don't know how much you excite me when you moan like that. I want it. I want you to cumm. All over. Don't keep it in."

An uncontrollable sound spills from my throat, and you make a soft sound in response to the zigzags that my display of excitement sent streaming down your spine.

"Oh, please, oh please...are you sure, baby..you sure..."

"I'm sure! Come on and cumm, baby! Forget yourself! Let it all out... all over my fingers..."

You rub faster in encouragement.

"Oh, please...oh, yes...faster, please...oh...oh...OH!"

"Someone's getting carried away" you tease, tugging madly.

"Oh, carried away...oh, yes... oh! ah!... but I've been... uhn! saving it up for you... for later... I want to... a-ah!..."

"Well, give it to me now! Pour it out! Just cumm!"

"Ohhhhh...aaaaahhh, baby...it's good...oh, feels good....I'm gonna come, gonna come....gonna...AHHH!"

My hips jerk upward from the seat, and my rapid breathing slides into a long sigh. I open my eyes just in time to see hot, milk-white semen spill from my cock onto your pumping hand. It runs down your fingers and off your wrist and drips onto my coarse pubic curls. You take your hand away and start lapping the splash off your knuckles, and notice as a last squirt lands on my belly.

"Ohh," I sigh again, my breathing begins to slow down. "oh, that was good, baby...thank you."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed that. I did, too...very much."

"Oh, not as much as I did!"

"Maybe not quite as much as that, but still very much." "Oh, good, baby...I felt so selfish."

"Well, don't. It made me feel good to make you feel good."

I reach over and stroked your neck. "Your turn, baby."

You ruff my hair and help me push the seats in the back down adjusting the truck bed. I roll out the self-inflating mat and arrange the cushion. I roll over and you smile at me coyly.

You rise to your knees and straddle my chest. As I look up, your breasts fill my vision. I am conscious of your wet cunt on my bare chest. I reach up and take your breasts, one in each hand. I gently pinch and roll the nipples, feeling them respond. You squirm as you squat on my chest and I can feel the slipperiness of your cunt. I hold the cheeks of your ass with my hands and pull you towards my mouth, until your warm and dripping cunt is inches from my mouth. I pull your body to me until my mouth is sucking greedily at your clit once more. Abruptly, you pull away. I try to pull you back to me, but you have turned around, presenting your sweet, firm ass to me. I stroke your buttocks, and as I spread your legs to suck on your clit once more, I feel your hot mouth on my cock. There is an urgency now which has not been present before, as though our time together were nearly expired. Your mouth is busy at my cock trying to revive it. It stays deflated despite all of your sucking, licking, nipping.

I suck and lick your clit, putting first one and then two fingers deeply into your hot cunt. I hear you gasp in response. My cock begins to thicken and stir as you writhe and moan against my face. I suck on your clit rolling it between my lips as I hook my fingers around your G-spot. You entire body begins to shudder with a rolling orgasm. You withdraw from me once more, and turn around, lowering yourself onto my cock, burying it to the base. Your knees are drawn up close to your shoulders and your eyes roll back, showing the whites. You rock back and forth, impaled on my throbbing cock. I grasp at your breasts, now slippery with sweat, then spread the cheeks of your ass with both hands. As I continue thrusting, I push a slippery thumb into your crevice and manipulate your clitoris as you flop up and down on my cock. You are wailing and screaming now, gyrating and bucking wildly, impaled on my throbbing member, as you approach orgasm. I marvel that I have been able to last so long, but I, too, feel the inevitability of my own climax.

Locked together, we writhe on the mat. The truck is clearly moving back and forth, but neither one of us care. We are breathing as one now, gasping for breath; you begin to give out short cries, rising in pitch as your body reaches orgasm. All sensation in my body seems to be focused on my cock, throbbing with a life of its own. Then, with an explosion we can nearly hear, we cum. I feel the hot semen spurt from my cock, filling the cavern of your cunt. The mixture of our own juices spills out onto our bellies, mixing with our sweat and making us slippery. You pull away and spin your body around, presenting your dripping cunt to me.

I feel your lips on my cock again, and I press my face into your cunt, licking the mixed juices. I feel your mouth and tongue on my cock, sucking it clean. Soon we lie side by side on our backs, head to foot, exhausted. Your hand plays idly with my now limp cock, my fingers dabble in the juices of your cunt. Our breathing returns to normal. Sadly, reality seems to be returning. "How do I reach you?" I ask, feeling a sense of impending loss.

"I'll see you online," you reply, unsuccessfully attempting your earlier casual smile. You sit up and reach for your clothing. We roll around in the back of the truck and awkwardly dress together, silently.

Later, we hold hands and finish watching-the second movie-we had made love right through the intermission. You sit silently against the passenger door, staring through the windshield.

"I'll see you again. I promise-we just have to be discreet." And you are gone. I curse myself for not getting your last name, your telephone number, your address. I don't know anything about you, beyond your email and screen name.

Suddenly a smile comes to my face. I know of something more important. I know your secret garden. I know the secret places of your body where I was able to bring you pleasure. I can still see your smile, your devilish eyes, and the way your lips purse when you get excited. I can hear your laughter as you drop the worries of life to share an intense encounter of pleasure with me. I can hear your moans and cries as your pleasure reaches its peak. It will be enough for now.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Kenneth Auslandur.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.