The Best Erotic Stories.

Discovering My Girlfriend Ch. VI
by Slater
©

We both woke with a start when we heard it go. James quickly fixed my makeup and I his. Then we drank each other’s piss.

I couldn’t recognise the voice until the last minute, when it was outside our door. It was my mum! I panicked, what was I going to do? If my mum saw me like this she’d through a fit, no way would I live it down! James didn’t realise who it was, he was only interested in why I’m so upset. He put an arm around me and pulled me back to the bed. We lay there, arm in arm, until I realised what I’m doing. If my mum came in and saw that…..too late. The door opened.

"Er…Mum, I can explain." I stuttered out.

She smiled. "Don’t worry. The girls explained everything too me on the phone yesterday. I went shopping and bought you these French knickers and matching top. I must say you look sexy in that nightie."

Now I’d seen everything, I was flabbergasted. What was this?

"Er, mum…"

She slapped me hard across the face.

"I’m Mistress to you."

"WHAT?"

Natalia handed the studded paddle to my mum. Who then proceeded to beat me with it.

"Sorry Mistress." I shouted.

"That’s better." She said. "I bought you some other sexy underwear, like these G-strings. Also I bought you this mini-dress but looking at you, you are too pigeon-chested." I heard the door slam. "Don’t worry, that’ll be your father." What??? My dad would surely kill me. She must have seen my horrified look. "Don’t worry, he knows everything. He wears my panties sometimes."

Now, my mum is not bad looking. She’s got dyed blonde hair and a medium size behind and big breasts. She looks the 59 years old that she is. I didn’t realise it but I was still holding on to James.

"Er, Mistress, this is James."

"No it isn’t." James looked surprised by my Mum’s reply. "That is now Jane. And you are now Pauline." Okay, I could accept that, pet names and that. Dad walked in. He was naked a part from a lacy chemise and a pair of lacy French knickers in matching light pink. I couldn’t believe it, my own dad; and he was wearing makeup! He came over to me, without saying a word, climbed on top of me and started to rub himself against me.

"You as well dad?" I asked.

He nodded. "We wanted to start on you when you turned 18 but we didn’t get the chance. Your mother was the one that gave Natalia and Sara the idea, it was just lucky that Claire and Jane joined in."

"You mean the whole thing was a set up? That Natalia left me in this room because she knew I’d find the clothes and want to try them?"

"Yes. We saw you when you were younger and you tried on your mum’s panties, so we knew. It’s nothing to be ashamed about. That’s what brought your mum and I together; when I started seeing her, she always wanted me to wear her panties, so that’s how it started. And now you know that I’m bi-sexual, we can make love together."

He kissed me full on the lips. "I love you, Pauline."

I kissed back. "I love you too, dad."

He put his tongue in my ear and licked it. "Call me daddy."

"Yes, daddy."

"Do you want to fuck your daddy?"

He smiled, "Yes daddy."

"Well first you must drink, mistress’ piss."

My mother came over to me and ground her old cunt into my mouth and pissed. I licked up every last drop. Then my daddy let me drink his piss and suck his dick. He fucked my mouth and sent his hot sperm down my throat. Then he sucked my dick. He got a vibrator and lubricated it and my ass, then in one almighty shove, sent it up my ass. I came all over dad’s face. I licked it all off him, straight away.

We spent the rest of the day performing a threesome gangbang, having anal sex.

Then in the evening, something strange happened. I had finished eating my dinner, when I realised there was an odd taste to it. I said this to my mother.

"Yes, I know. In yours and Jane’s I put a whole three month pack of my hormone replacement therapy, estragon." She replied, with a smile. "By tomorrow, you should start to grow breasts and be more feminine."

"But won’t I be impotent?" I asked, terrified.

"No-no. Don’t worry. Now, to make the process go even faster, I have these estragon patches. This is a six month supply. You will both wear them all tonight."

We did. We fucked, we pissed. Daddy fucked me. The next morning I had breasts, small breasts mind." But with every meal we took the tablets, and all day we wore the patches. My parents, who were rich, must have spent nearly 2,000 pounds on the drugs. By the end of the week, we had C cup breasts. And best of all, my penis worked 150%. I was the luckiest man/woman on Earth. I grew my hair long and Natalia said I was the most beautiful slave in the world and that she loves me. Even Sara fell in love with me; I have sex with her everyday now. People on the street whistled saying I was cute, that I looked like Elle McPhereson.

I now have D breasts. I married Natalia, and both of us wore a wedding dress. I have had my penis and testicles pierced so that I can pull them back and hide them. When I piss, I piss like a woman.

My parents bought a house closer to Nottingham. We visit them regularly, where we have mass orgies, and I fuck my mummy mistress and my daddy. Daddy also now has breasts and wears women’s clothes full time like me.

Jane and Claire live with me Natalie and Sara. We’ve converted one room of the flat into a big bed, so we can all fuck together. We all go out together and pull unsuspecting 18 year old (or older) boys. They spend the first night, and if they don’t leave after that, we spend the rest of the week converting them, after which, they leave a she-male like Jane and I; all of them are happy though.

Our girls are still our mistresses, and we are still beaten on a regular basis. If anything they are harder on us now. Mummy pierced my ears, nose and titties for me. And I still like drink other people’s piss.

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Slater.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.