The Best Erotic Stories.

Darlene's Story
Part III- Mistress Darlene
by Gregory Lee Hunt
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

( In Chapter 3, Darlene completes her transformation from a grossly overweight undersexed wife into an alluring and svelte dominatrix who is served and serviced by a group of submissive males. She contrives a plan that will reveal her secrets to her friends Abby and Pamela and subsequently recruit them into the world of female domination. )

Nearly eight months had passed since the fateful night when Darlene discovered Brian and Greg in bed together. A lot had happened in the meantime. Up until that time she had been only Darlene Carr the mistress of her household, now she was also Mistress Darlene dominatrix, not only to Brian and Greg, but to a growing number other male lackeys as well. As of now she had collected a hard core group of more than twenty slaves. They competed to grovel at her feet. She thought of them as her own personal stable of stallions. Their sole purpose, she told them, was to service and serve her. She could afford to be selective. Her new attitude and appearance attracted men to her in droves, so she picked only the best and those that would serve her needs and various interests best. They were intrigued, fascinated, and yes, mesmerized by the power she wielded over them.

What a physical transformation she'd undergone. Her body was rapidly slenderizing and firming up again. Darlene had already shed more than sixty pounds and she was continuing to lose weight - it wouldn't be too much longer before she reached her weight loss goal of seventy-five pounds. When she reached that goal, she would weigh exactly what she weighed fifteen years ago. Back then she delighted in knowing that she had the kind of body that might be featured in the centerfold of Playboy Magazine. Even though her body had not yet fully returned to the curvaceous trim build of fifteen years earlier, she was no longer a corpulent and sloppy woman. She was instead a shapely and sensual lady. In fact, Darlene loved her rejuvenated body and the way that her male menagerie worshipped it. Greg, was especially attentive. She permitted his educated lips, mouth and tongue freedom to explore her charms centimeter by centimeter. Darlene adored the way he used his skillful tongue to explore the deepest recesses of every one of her body's crevices and orifices. Her large breasts appeared even more luscious now that she had slimmed down. Knowing how much in awe he was of the size of her aureole and her hard pointed nipples, she allowed Greg's tongue to lavish attention on them as his reward for pleasuring her elsewhere. She loved to charm, tempt and tease him with her breasts. She would tie his hands and feet and dangle her breasts temptingly close to his face and open mouth She would brush her nipples against his lips, then suddenly withdraw them as he attempted to take them into his mouth. When Darlene was feeling especially frisky and impish, she would allow Greg or one of her other slaves to masturbate and then to shower their sticky semen onto her enormous tits, and then she commanded Greg to suck her breasts and lick them clean. It was a very pleasurable experience for both and it was one of the ways she had of demonstrating to him and the others that she was really in charge. Darlene enjoyed being in charge.

She loved playing the role of the dominatrix she'd become. It hadn't taken her very long to get used to it. Darlene quickly acquired all of the paraphernalia and began to assume the commanding appearance and dominant attitude typical of women practicing this dark side of eroticism. She corresponded with other Mistresses via the Internet to learn their secrets and share techniques of mastery over men with them. Most days she slept late and undisturbed. No one, least of all Brian, ever dared to disturb her. A few days after discovering the two men together, Darlene gave the Carr's long time housekeeper, Rosa, a generous severance and found her a new situation. Rather than hire someone else, she decided to train and domesticate Brian. She required him to assume the housekeeper's duties. He was now a wimp and no longer the pompous macho asshole he'd once been. He was compelled to wait on her hand and foot, doing all of the domestic and menial chores around the house He primped and bathed her, and he even gave her manicures and pedicures. As she began losing weight, she had Brian install a fully equipped gym in the unused office immediately adjacent to their bedroom. She engaged in a vigorous work-out for at least an hour and a half every day, nearly matching her friend Pamela Rawlings in her devotion to her exercise regimen. On days when Brian wasn't working he would stay home and watch his wife and Mistress on the treadmill, bike or Stairmaster, then as she flexed and toned her body lifting weights and using various machines. Afterwards, before drawing her bath, he would lick the beads or pools of perspiration from her armpits, off of her naked body, or from the sweat drenched surface of her Speedo spandex workout togs.

Brian would occasionally attempt to revert to his previous attitude only when their daughter Ashley was around. Ashley was the apple of Brian's eye, and he was in turn her hero. Around her he attempted and seemed to be the lord of the house. Darlene tolerated that, she was not about to tinker with their father-daughter relationship. Doing that could make Ashley uncertain or suspicious of what was going on and that was the last thing that Darlene wanted. In fact she was able to use Brian's relationship with Ashley to her own advantage and as a way of keeping him in line. But things were easier now that she and Brian had and Greg and Abby had sent their respective daughters Ashley and Kimberly off to college, several thousand miles away, at the end of summer. Darlene had mixed feelings about Ashley's absence. She missed her daughter but with Ashley away from home attending a prestigious eastern University she could be more open about her new found sexuality and about having other men around the house.

Her fortune seemed to be turning, whatever she was doing it was working. She manipulated and molded Brian and Greg adroitly into meek followers who lavished attention on her and carried out all of her wishes. Greg had become her chief 'body slave'. She tuned to him first whenever she wanted her body venerated or serviced. She had Brian shave off her pubic hair to make Greg's access easier. At first Brian seemed to resent this and displayed occasional fits of jealousy, but as time passed, he became more passive and more accepting of his second place status. Darlene would assuage his hurt feelings by occasionally granting him back some of the sexual privileges that were once exclusively his but he had to earn those privileges and Darlene demanded a lot for granting it.

She required them -- Greg, Brian and every other member of her retinue -- to write out their wildest 'sexual' fantasies for her. She demanded that they give her the full details in lurid and graphic language. Darlene listened as each slave read his own fantasy aloud to the accompaniment of her vibrator. If she was amused or turned on by a particular fantasy she might indulge them by allowing the minion who wrote it to act it out, or more frequently, by guiding them through it. She was occasionally astonished by the kinds of things they wanted her to do to them or have them do for her. They gave her ideas for punishing and humiliating them that she never could have thought of on her own. They wanted their penises leashed and their balls tied off while she paraded them around pulling them like 'big dogs' at the end of a tight leash. They dreamt about her strapping on a huge dildo, jamming it up their assholes, and fucking their brains out. Darlene had difficulty believing how many men fantasized about her using her feet to walk on them or to masturbate them and then being required to suck her toes, lick her feet or ream her asshole. She tittered as she thought how many of them actually wanted her to squat over their faces and have her pee into their mouths and then have her order them to drink every last drop of the piss she'd just deposited there. Some were even into feces but she usually avoided that. Of course there were those who were into severe brutal whippings, melting wax, electrical shock, piercing, even branding, and the extreme bondage freaks too. She knew other dominatrixes who specialized in doing those kinds of things to submissives but they were not Darlene's cup of tea. She specialized in extreme sensual teasing, in publicly humiliating her slaves and in feminizing them.

When she first discovered Brian and Greg's bisexuality, she was repulsed by it. Now she used it to her advantage. Darlene found that it amused and even aroused her. She was amazed by the ease with which she could compel heterosexual men to jack each other off, suck each others cocks, or even to fuck one another. Some did it willingly just to please her, but she seemed to enjoy it more when the unwilling macho one's resisted before they finally succumbed to her will. Those were the one's she humiliated the most. She enjoyed watching men going at it like wild animals in heat. It was her inspiration for recruiting even more men into her inner circle and like a ring mistress in a circus making them play the games she wanted to see them play, too. Darlene even took to surreptitiously videotaping their man-to-man sexual activities, always managing to keep her own image out of the camera's field of view. She knew that the videotapes could be a future insurance policy, if she ever needed one.

As her experience with being a 'domme' and venerated by the submissive men surrounding her grew, it was no longer sufficient merely to coerce the men in her stable to engage in homosexual sex. Darlene demanded even more of them, something that would strip the last vestiges of male superiority from them. In the course of her communications with other dominant women, she discovered the "Femdom" Resources website. This was a search engine for all sorts of matters dealing with female domination of men. Soon she encountered a chat room dealing with cross dressing and 'forced' feminization . Darlene became a regular in the chat room, absorbing all the knowledge she could about techniques for turning men into 'sissy sluts'. Darlene had always been a perfectionist, now she used these perfectionistic inclinations to teach her slaves how to cross dress properly. She amused herself with it. It was no longer sufficient or for them to wear only panties, negligees, or stockings, now they were forced to wear padded bras, fake breasts, and high heels, apply make up, mascara, eye shadow and lipstick properly. They bought stylish wigs for her to peruse and approve. They even accompanied her on her shopping trips to fine boutiques and department stores where she selected and they paid for an array of gowns, mini-skirts, blouses etc., not for herself but for them. She had not yet revealed her plans but soon her minions would learn exactly what she had in mind.

She was harshest on Brian. After nearly twenty years of his sexual neglect, verbal abuse, his correcting her in front of their friends, his sarcasm, and other sundry abuses, Darlene informed her husband that he deserved to be taught a lesson -- one that he would never forget - about caring for, respecting, and loving his wife. To do that, he had to endure the kinds of humiliation that she had silently experienced for most of those years. Though Brian owned very lucrative businesses, his schedule was very flexible. He was an extremely successful entrepreneur and investor. He always hired very capable people to manage and operate his various business enterprises. This had allowed him the freedom to spend a lot of time at home while Ashley was growing up. Now their home was Darlene's domain. and also served as the locale for Mistress Darlene's 'slave and slut training school' and her 'dungeon'. She devised new ways to humble Brian daily. She bought him a 'French Maids' outfit which he was required to wear when he was around the house and performing his domestic responsibilities. He was never allowed to wear any underwear when he was dressed up this way. She frequently ordered items from stores to be delivered by UPS and he had to answer the door dressed in his maid's costume and sign for these goods when they were delivered. He had to wear women's panties that were a size too small for him at all other times even when he was at the office or away on business trips. Their delicate fabrics made crinkly noises whenever he walked. Darlene would unplug or clog up the washing machine so that Brian had to use nearby commercial launderettes to wash out his own worn 'panties'. She even forbade him from standing when he had to pee, even in public restrooms...and that was only the beginning. At first he resisted, but when Darlene threatened exposure and even divorce he relented. She had also grown to be very skillful with a whip. She used Brian's body to perfect her skills. Soon, Brian was eating out of her hands ands meekly doing her bidding.

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Gregory Lee Hunt.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.