The Best Erotic Stories.

From Afar Pt. VII
by Eve
©


Chad tightened his arms around Sara's limp body as curious onlookers gathered around them. The little bald hotel manager approached him. "Is the young lady okay? Shall I call for the hotel doctor?" he asked. Sara who was struggling against the unconsciousness snapped up at the word doctor. "No !" she moaned pitifully, winding her arms tightly around Chad's next and burying her face in the warmth of his chest. "The lady doesn't want to see a doctor. I'm in charge of her now, so if you could step aside I can take her to get some rest." Chad spoke in a voice that held no room for argument. The manager looked uncertain at first, then so the no nonsense look in the blonde giants eyes, besides the sooner they left the lobby, the lobby would clear from all the people that had assembled. Chad carefully lifted Sara in his arms and took to his room.

He laid her gently on the bed. Sara lay there immobile though her eyes were wide open. "We have to get you out of this dress. You'll have to give me the key to your room so I can get your nightdress or something," he spoke gently.

"No! Please don't leave me Chad. I'm so scared," she got up on her knees and flung her arms around him tightly and sobbed wildly. When her tears subsided a bit he asked the question that had been on his mind the moment he say her in the lobby.

"Who did this to you?" he asked harshly.

"Greg Wilde did it. I thought he was my friend and he..." and with that she broke into fresh tears. He smoothed her hair while she cried, damning the bastard who had done this to her. He vowed that he would find the this Greg Wilde, and if he didn't kill him, he would sure as hell beat the crap out of him.

"It's going to be all right. I'm hear now," he whispered in her ear. She seemed to calm down at his soothing words. He held Sara until she had fallen asleep in his arms. When she was finally asleep he unwrapped himself from her. She was so pale his heart squeezed at the sight. She looked so helpless, and beautiful lying there. He knew that he could stare all night but he had to get her out of the torn dress that was nearly exposing all of her assets. He gently worked the dress off her body. The only thing she wore underneath was the briefest of bikini panties. He gasped at the perfection of her body. Her small firm breasts were crowned with nipples of a deep pink, that begged to be kissed.

Although he felt like a total asshole, he couldn't stop himself from leaning over and putting his lips to one waiting peak. He kissed it, and straightened back up, then he leaned over once more to take it more fully into his mouth enjoying the taste of her. He sucked lightly until a moan escaped her lips. He straightened up once more hoping that what he had done had not woken her up. She just lay there, out cold. He felt like a major dick for taking advantage of this woman when she was in such a state. After that he swiftly retrieved one of his T-shirts and slipped in on her, and then tucked her soundly under the covers. He watched her for a few moments to see if there were any signs of her waking but she showed none.

Now was a good time to slip out and handle some business.

He had no problem at all finding Greg Wilde's room. The hotel receptionist was only too happy to give Chad Greg's room number when he flashed her that winning smile of his. It was nearly three in the morning but Chad didn't care. He was going to get that bastard. When he found the room that he was looking for, he banged on the door unmercifully. "What the fuck!" He heard a voice say through the door.

After a couple minutes, the door was answered, and to Chad's surprise it was Rita, the prostitute that he had been with earlier in the evening. She was wearing nothing but a sheet and had a self-satisfied smirk on her face.

"Well, well, you've come for some after all lover? It's too late now, and I got me someone who can get it up," she added a bit maliciously, "we don't want to be disturbed so be a good boy and maybe I can squeeze you in for tomorrow night." She was about to close the door but

Chad pushed the door roughly knocking the unsuspecting prostitute out of the way. "Hey, you can't just barge in here like that, she yelled at him as he made his way to the bed to see a man lying on the bed naked as the day he was born smoking a joint. "This is a private party mate." The man on the bed said lazily taking another puff of weed.

"Are you Greg Wilde?" Chad demanded.

"Maybe, who wants to know?" he said with a hint of amusement in his voice, by now, Rita had rejoined him on the bed and proceeded to give the man a blowjob. She seemed to be deriving pleasure from having the man who had rejected her earlier watch her perform, though it left Chad cold.

Trying to control the uncontrollable rage that he was feeling at the moment he said through clench teeth, "Rita, you have two minutes to get dressed and get out of this room. If you chose to stay, I won't be held responsible for your physical safety." She stopped what she was doing to give him and cold stare and an angry retort, but the look in his eyes, told her that she didn't want to stick around to see what would happen. Hastily she leapt off the bed and got dressed.

Finally Greg was angry. "Where the hell are you going?" he demanded. Rita didn't say anything - she gathered the rest of what she was unable to get on and left the room in a hurry. 'You stupid bitch!" Greg yelled at the door when she was gone, and then he turned to the angry stranger in front of him. He leaped out of the bed, still naked but uncaring. "Who the fuck do you think you are, coming in my room like-----"

Greg didn't even finish the sentence before Chad's fist connected with his mouth. The force of the blow threw Greg back against the wall. "Oh, my toof, you bloody bastard. I fink I swallowed it. Greg cupped his bleeding mouth, upon seeing the blood, he too was then filled with rage.

"You remember Sara don't you? You like playing rough with defenseless women, well how about picking on someone your own size. I bet you can't can you," Chad taunted. "I think you don't have the balls to come and get a piece of this. I'll tell you what. I'll let you take your best shot." Chad presented his jaw as target. When Greg just stood there uncertainly, Chad grinned menacingly. "That's what I thought, you're a big pussy." Chad laughed.

This finally incensed Greg and he charged at Chad knocking Chad to the ground where he followed. Chad, caught him on the side of the face and Greg dealt him a blow of his own. The two men pummeled each other for what seemed like an hour, but Chad remembering what this creep had done to the woman he loved, felt a new rush of anger. That anger gave him his second wind. Chad grabbed rolled on top of Greg and grabbed him by the hair and began to bang it violently against the floor. Greg, was now by this time screaming in agony. When Greg stopped screaming and lay perfectly still, Chad was sure that he had killed him.

He stood up over the still body and looked dispassionately. He turned to leave when he was kicked in the kidney. Greg had been playing possum and his eyes gleamed evilly when Chad bent over from the blow. Greg jumped to his feet and grabbed a handful of Chad's shirt to swing him around. He dealt Chad a blow to the stomach and when Chad bent over he swung again only to be blocked this time. His anger was thus resurrected and Chad threw a powerful punch which connected with Greg's jaw, and there was an awful crack indicating that the force of the blow had broken Greg's jaw. Greg crumpled unconsciously to the ground.

Even with him victim on the ground, Chad kicked at the unmoving form over and over again not caring if he were dead or alive. He didn't know what stopped him, but he turned away from the body in disgust. As he walked out the door, he was relieved to hear the sound of shallow breathing coming from the body. At least he wouldn't have to go to jail for murdering the no good bastard.

Chad returned to the room where Sara was still sleeping soundly. He took off his clothes and joined her in the bed, and pulled her body close. He lay awake for a while just listening to her breathe and kissing her hair every so often. In the morning he would tell her that he loved her, and with that thought he drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

Send all comments about this story to Eve.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.