The Best Erotic Stories.

Fine Caviar Pt. I
by Skeeter
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

She weighed it in her small hand, cooing and talking, ..."soooo big... beautiful cock..." She took a finger and rubbed it around the head, smearing my juices all around the tip, then brought the finger to her lips smiling at the taste she discovered. Circling my cock with her hand, she gave it a pump, causing another drop to appear. She flicked out her tongue, licking the drop from the head and brought it into her mouth. "UMM." She moaned, obviously liking the taste. Her other hand was busy on my torso, pinching and caressing my nipples and lightly scratching my abdomen. On the next pump, she brought her mouth down and engulfed the head, digging into my slit with her tongue. It felt like ten thousand volts of electricity had just shot into my body through my penis. My head flew back against the sofa cushions as a loud moan escaped my mouth. She drew her head back bringing a long string of my ooze with her. Her eyes blazing into mine, she whipped out her tongue bringing most of it to her lips and into her mouth some of it dripping on her chin.

Pausing a moment, she reached down and picked up her panties from the carpet and wrapped her hand and panties around my cock and began to stroke me again. She brought her mouth down over my prick taking about three inches and began to suck. Her tongue was busy lapping up all the juice she could handle. My entire cock was soaking from my juice and her saliva. She pulled off and bathed my pole with her tongue, licking every inch, her hand steadily stroking me. Her other hand had found its way under me, lightly thumbing my balls while her middle finger was gently probing my ass. Again she engulfed about three inches of my cock. "SUCK ME OFF..." I cried, now longing for release. I'M GOING TO CUM..." I moaned giving her fair warning. Instead of pulling away she dove deeper, trying to get even more of me into her mouth. Her hand was blur as she jacked me off into her mouth, sucking and tonguing me furiously. She was moaning and whimpering around my cock. Her ass was raised in the air, rotating and thrusting backwards as if some invisible cock was entering her from behind. She was cumming! She wasn't even touching herself and she reached her third climax of the young evening. It was all I could take. The first shot rocketed up my shaft and into her hungry mouth, causing her to gag slightly. She removed her jerking hand and tried to jam every inch of me down her throat but it was just too much, releasing my shaft the second shot hit her in the face. "YESSSS." she screamed, "CUM BABY, CUM IN MY MOUTH." and dove back down to devour me. Gobs and gobs of hot come shot out of my cock and filled her mouth to overflowing. She sucked and swallowed until I started to subside. Her soft, fragrant hair hanging loosely around her head and my thrusting hips intensifying the feeling. She let my cock drop from her mouth and began rubbing it all over her face murmuring, "yess.....you taste sooooo gooood." I felt like she had drained my soul. I was quickly losing control of the situation. What had started out as what I thought to be a mercy fuck was quickly turning into one of the most intense sexual encounters of my life and I was totally lost in it. She was seducing me, she was giving me everything she had. She was not very experienced but her enthusiasm and natural instinct had me longing for more.

She got out from between my legs and slithered up my body, kissing and licking, finally reaching my mouth for another tongue tangling, soul baring kiss. I could taste my own cum and began to lick all around her mouth and face reveling in the taste of it mixed with the taste of her makeup. Her hair was cascading all around us as she rubbed her tits over my upper body. Her perfume with the odor of fresh sex and the scented candles enveloped us and I was hard again in minutes. She reached around behind her and moaned a soft "...OH YES" when she reached my hardness. "I've got to have this inside me now," she breathed.

She turned around and with two fingers of one hand spread her pussy while the other guided me toward her opening. In one good downward push she had me inside her, groaning in her delight. Her cunt felt like hot wet velvet as she engulfed my entire length. I don't think I had ever been in a pussy this tight. She began bouncing up and down as I thrust to meet her. Her hands were grabbing at her tits, pulling and pinching her nipples. I reached a hand around her and flicked her clit causing her to shudder and shriek. She was tossing her head causing her hair to fly wildly. I was beginning to get close again. The familiar feelings of impending orgasm began deep within me. "TURN AROUND," I commanded, "I'M GOING TO CUM SOON AND I WANT TO KISS YOU WHEN I DO." In a flash she was off me and lying on her back on the soft carpet. Her legs drawn up and out as she held them apart revealing her hot wet cunt. "FUCK ME," she exclaimed, "GIVE IT TO ME GOOD." I was on her in a heartbeat, jamming my cock into her. I pounded into her so hard I was afraid I would hurt her but she gave it right back, arching her back and throwing her hips against me. Her legs were wrapped around my back and she was moving them up and down, rubbing the silk stockings against my ass and legs. She continued thrusting up to meet my downward thrusts, her head thrown back, eyes tightly shut and her mouth open as if she were gasping for air while muttering obscenities. "......oh fuck, oh God, fuck me." I leaned down and kissed her deeply. She broke the kiss and cried out. "YES,YES..." "KISS ME, FUCK ME, CUM IN MY CUNT I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM." I needed no further encouragement and dropped my second load deep into her as her pussy contracted around my cock as she had her own orgasm. I just kept cumming and cumming and didn't stop pumping her until I was soft.

My chest was pounding as I lay on top of her with my head by her breasts. I was able to hear her ragged breathing and pounding pulse. We stayed like this until she quieted down and my soft dick fell out of her pussy. "That was incredible" she whispered. "I've never been fucked like that in my life." I rolled off of her allowing her to sit up to regain the rest of her composure. "I'm going to freshen up," she said rising to her feet, "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

I wasn't going anywhere. This woman was giving me a night of lust and passion I hadn't experienced in years and I was going to make the most of it. While she was gone, I took the opportunity to turn on the CD music mix I had made and loaded a soft core French porn flick from the 60's into the VCR. Hitting the play buttons the room was transformed into a mini theater as mood music played over the stereo and the film opened on the big screen TV with the sound muted. I extinguished most of the candles and freshened our drinks. I picked up her clothes from where they lie and placed them neatly on a chair. As I picked up her panties, I deeply inhaled her scent from the wetness and again received an immediate stirring in my loins.

She returned to the living room wearing a mid-thigh length, peach colored silk robe, held only slightly closed by a single tie at the waste. As she walked the robe opened at the bottom enough to reveal matching peach colored silk panties. The garter belt and stockings were gone and she was not wearing a bra. "Why Peter," she teased as she looked at the scene I had created, "are you trying to seduce me?" and plopped down next to me on the sofa. "I thought about seducing you from the first time I saw you." I confided. She giggled and tucked her legs up under her as she cuddled in. She had washed her face, brushed out her hair and lightly reapplied her make-up. We kissed and fondled each other, rekindling the passion slowly and not paying a whole lot of attention to what was on the screen. We necked and petted until almost 2AM when the movie came to an end. She began tonguing my ear and whispered "take me to bed."

I stood up, my hard cock making a tent out of my shorts, and took her hand. Her eyes stared at my covered cock as she rose, her tongue flicked over her lips, remembering the taste of it. I led her down the hall to the guest bedroom and upon entering took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She moaned into my open mouth as she returned the kiss and melted into my arms. I ran my hands up and down her back working steadily lower until I reached her round ass and began to fondle and squeeze through the material. I lifted her robe to gain better access and began to run my fingers up and down her ass crack becoming more persistent with each pass. I moved aside the hem of her panty and began to dig my fingers into her naked ass, bring them to her pussy to gather moisture and then go back to continuing my exploration. She had wrapped one leg around my waste and humped up and down rubbing her panty covered pussy against my cock and causing my fingers to dig even more deeply into her ass and sopping cunt. Never breaking the kiss, she screamed into my mouth as she climaxed and went limp in my arms.

Letting her settle down a little, I stepped back and untied her robe, letting it slide off her shoulders. I kneeled down and slid off her panties kissing and licking her as I went. She pulled me up and looking straight into my eyes asked, "How do you want me?" I guided her to the bed and positioned her on her knees with her hips high into the air, her upper body resting on her elbows her beautiful cunt and ass fully revealed to me. "Oh yes" she breathed, "I've never had it that way." I positioned myself behind her and began to tongue her wet pussy, combining her moisture with my saliva and bringing it up to tongue her sweet ass. She was rotating her hips and thrusting lightly as if trying to get more of my tongue into her. "OOOOHHHHHH YYEEEEEESSSSSSSS" she kept sighing. I reached for a tube of lubricant from the night table and coating my fingers, replaced my tongue with a single digit, just a slight penetration to get her used to it. I stood and positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt and on her next rearward thrust, fully implanted it in her, hitting bottom immediately. She cried out in ecstasy, my cock now fully up her cunt and my finger plunging more deeply in her ass with each stroke. With her ass now well greased, I removed my cock from her cunt and placed it firmly against her rear opening. It took her about two seconds to realize what was happening and then pushed back against me. "YES" she moaned loudly, "FUCK MY ASS, I WANT IT BACK THERE."

She was relaxed and open from my fingering and I slid in easily and began pumping in earnest. She was clenching the sheets on the bed with one hand and thrusting back against me. The other hand was pumping fingers in and out of her cunt and furiously rubbing her clit. Her head was lying to the side, her beautiful face contorted by dirty sexual lust. She was moaning a constant stream of obscenities "FUCK IT ..... FUCK MY ASS.....FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK."

Then she came, having one of the most earth shattering orgasms I have ever experienced with a woman. She bucked back against me so fast and hard she almost threw me off. She screamed so loud the neighbors must have thought I was killing her. Her virgin ass was sucking every drop of cum out of me. She collapsed flat on the bed with my cock still lodged in her, the last of my cum dribbling out. We were like spoons.

"What the fuck happened..." she muttered. I lightly kissed and licked her sweaty back. "You seemed to enjoy it." I quipped. She rolled over, wrapping her arms and legs around me, my cock was totally flaccid and I knew she too had had enough for now. "You can do that to me any time." she cooed. She was running her hand over my chest, the circles getting smaller as she fell into a comfortable sleep, still wrapped around me.

Sun was streaming thorough the window when I awoke to the sound of the shower in the guest bath. Before I could focus enough to join her, she finished. "Shit..." I thought, throwing the covers off but then deciding to relax and wait till she came out. She emerged a few minutes later, freshly scrubbed and showing no remnants of the previous night. She had wrapped a large terry towel around her, knotted at her cleavage, with her hair wrapped in another. All I could think about was how good she'd taste. "Come here." I told her. "You look good enough to eat." She laughed as she took the wet towel off her head and threw it at me. "Go get cleaned up," she said. "I'm going to make breakfast."

I took a leisurely shower reflecting on the night before. I don't think I ever felt so sexually satisfied and yet I couldn't wait to have her again. When I emerged she had set the kitchen table and served breakfast. She had dried off completely and wore a simple tee shirt and jeans. Over the meal she confided, "...I really needed you last night." "And what about this morning?" I asked. Without answering, she rose and walked around to me. She took my hand and I rose to my feet. Staring into my eyes, almost pleadingly she said, "Make love to me." We walked hand and hand back to the bedroom. She stripped almost immediately and laid on the bed. "Make love to me" she said again as I lingered over her, drinking in her natural beauty, now totally naked and completely without makeup or adornment. I stripped off my clothes and joined her, taking her into my arms and kissing her deeply. I kissed and licked my way down her body, causing her to purr with contentment. My tongue soon found it's way to her pussy, licking and sucking but not attempting to bring her to orgasm. I turned around on the bed and she rolled on top of me in a perfect sixty-nine her mouth engulfing my organ. We rode like this for several minutes, pre-cum running out of her mouth and down my now fully erect cock. She was hot and wet, open and ready. I pushed her off, causing her to whimper her frustration. I positioned myself between her fully opened legs. She grasped my cock and guided me toward her waiting pussy. She sighed "...YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS" as I entered her. We thrust and rocked against each other without the urgency of the night before. Building toward an explosive climax, kissing, fondling and reciting endearments.

We weren't fucking like animals in heat anymore, we were making love and the emotion scared the hell out of me. We came together with a force that shook the earth. Tears streaming from her blue eyes, she kissed my face repeatedly as my cock softened within her clasping pussy. I rolled off her and for the first time began to feel pangs of guilt. Had I given her too much? Had I enjoyed myself too much? Had I shared emotions I hadn't shared in many years with any woman but my wife? I knew I wanted the affair to continue but I also knew I couldn't afford to fall in love with her.

She broke into my thoughts with the words I didn't want to hear, "...I have to go," she said softly.

"Will I see you again?" I asked, feeling incredibly stupid after the words were already out there.

"It's not up to us," she said, sadness creeping across her lovely features. After a pause she continued, "You have given me a night I will never forget. If I die today I will be happy knowing we loved each other even if it was for just for a little while. You are the most considerate and caring lover any woman could hope to have." Then she smiled, her radiance returning. "And Barbara's right," she beamed, "You are quite the stud."

And then, all too soon, she was gone.

Copyright 1999 by SkeeterHawk: all rights reserved.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Skeeter.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.