The Best Erotic Stories.

For Me
by Caesar
©

Sheba baby, Sheba baby come along with me and let me taste a little bit of your ecstasy. Sweet lemon, foxy brown tell me what you know. Let me make you feel a bit of my chocolate flow. I'll wash and rub your feet and gently rub your toes and massage you in ways that you've never known. I'll rub your body good, I'll rub your body right to let your mind unwind without your body being tight. I'll start with the steam and run a tub for you of hot water and baby oil and serve you passion fruit while you baste in rose petals and sip on Chardonnay and relax while listening to Maze - "Golden Time Of Day". Then I'll dry your body off and let you inhale the smell of the roses that form the slinky trail to the dining room table from which you'll see a bottle of Mumms and candlelight for you and me.

I'll adorn your tender frame in perfumes and oils and marinate your lovely essence with a special vile of sensual imagination that exists in my mind, which I will impart to you as we begin to dine. I'll clothe you in silk and softly kiss your neck so I can fully inhale the scent of loveliness and nibble on your ear to send you a sign that greatness is to come so baby take your time. I'll feed you, feel you, rub you, touch you, lick you, bite you and do whatever it takes to excite you and when you finally get ready to slip off your robe I'll begin to please you and suck on your toes. I'll take my time and tickle every one and make sure that none misses all of the fun. Then I'll lick up your calf and begin to rap my tongue back and forth behind your kneecap. I wish to tickle your fancy after I've sucked on your toes and leave you trembling with such desire that your body rolls all over me as I slowly move up your leg while tickling and teasing to make you beg; to make your imagination roam to the tip of ecstasy; to make your body churn emitting loads of heat on me; to make you grind and moan until you say enough while allowing me to wear your legs like ear muffs.

There is something about the way in which you feel. So soft, so tender while your trembling still sends waves of immense rhythms flowing through your loins and causing me to journey upward towards your other joints. I'll take your fingers in my mouth and tickle them lightly while my hand begins to roam to find its way inside you. I'll lightly brush across your sprout with the tip of my tongue and devour your lovely breasts until you're forced to long for a taste of my lips since they were seasoned so nice by your tasty body so warm, so right. A delight are you from your head to your toes and I know that it is the time to go for what we know.

As I remove my hand from your sweet and sacred place I begin to tease you with Solomon at a slow pace. Desirous and hungry and wet is your silky mood. You whisper "take me now" and I comply with the rule. A methodical pound and pound, a forceful grind or two, up and down, side to side, and some tongue for you, a rhythmic pound and pound and several power shots allow me to protrude and reach the magic spot. A steady pound and pound, several forceful grinds flowing in sweet rhythms and bringing joy divine to your faithful breasts who suggest that I bless them, grab them, taste them and hold them and suck them. Working them best with your arched back at its crest, I endure for a creature so demure and attest to the erotic tones of your deep moans and soft screams - purely melodious and powerful like torrents of mighty streams.

Bucking up and down and filled with wild desire as the flow we indulge further lights our fires. Despite the bodily fluids that emerge from our loins, our flames cannot be doused as we continue to join; as the passion inside you begins to build and grow; as our motions move faster to increase the flow; as my force, your power and desire continue to mount; I churn harder and deeper until your body rings out to release the beast that resides inside you calling for more as I continue to provide for you; steadily rising to reach the pinnacle of passion as your squeezing and moaning emits the natural reaction to the pounds of our motion and caress of my lips; to the grip of my hands on you thighs and your hips; to the grinds of our bodies and our emotional demands as you feel the strength and power of a natural man. As you taste the drops of essence falling from my loins and as you smell the sweet aroma of our immaculate joining; as the tones of sensual joy are heard throughout these measures you see our bodies and souls intertwined in pleasure.

There is something about the way in which you glare as your eyes and mine join in an erotic stare. My hands caress your body as my thoughts caress your mind and our looks flow through the pleasures we've experienced this night. I've tasted you, licked you, melted you and kissed you, rubbed you, grinded you, fed you and guided you, wet you, pet you and gently erected your nipples, stimulated you, ate you and loved you to the pinnacle; aroused you and brought you to the brink of pleasure which occurred to disturb all monotonous measures. Release and set free those waves of sensuality; hold back no more and let me control your body; give yourself to me and let our minds be free. Release my dear, release for me.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Caesar.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.