The Best Erotic Stories.

First Night Chapter II
by AnonSky
©

This is a 2 part (so far) story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


"Did you cum?....It felt like you did." He continued to thrust his prick into her pussy and his fingers into her asshole. He was having difficulty coordinating the two with Traci also pumping her ass up and down on his prick and pushing against his fingers.

"Oh, a little one, but I still want you...don't stop....please don't stop," she moaned loudly. "Oh Tony, fuck me in my ass.....can you fuck me in my ass?"

"Traci, I may be too big....you're tight as hell on my fingers."

"I want something bigger...lots bigger. Please try....please," she almost whimpered.

"Okay, but if it hurts, I'll stop....you tell me. Get on your hands and knees so I can get at you doggie style. You tell me if it hurts too much....Okay."

"Yes...Yes," she said as she scrambled off him and got in to position.

Tony spread her ass cheeks wide open and place the head of his prick against her puckered asshole, which was already well lubricated by his fingers. Tony gripped her and began to push his prick against the pink rosebud, wondering how his large prick was going to go into such a small hole. He could see it spread and widen as the head of his prick began to penetrate her, but it was far from being in. At that moment Traci pushed back hard against his prick, crying out as the head of his prick popped through into her ass.

Traci's push backward, his prick popping through into her ass, and her crying out, startled Tony. "Are you okay? You want me to stop?"

"NO....NO...DON'T STOP." It's okay....fuck me slow....go slow, but push it on in. Fuck my ass the way you do my pussy," moaned Traci. "Oh God, that feels good....that's it, do it slow....go a little deeper each time," she said huskily as he started to pump his prick back and forth into her ass.

"Traci, it's so damn tight....I won't be able to last long." He was now pumping his prick in and out with longer strokes. Since her beautiful round buttocks protected her asshole, plain old anatomy prevented him from being able to sink his prick all the way into her for its full length, but he had a good five to six inches in her ass. The tightness seemed to have eased some, but even so, he had never felt his prick gripped this tightly.

"That's good.....Oh God, that's good," she cried. Traci lowered her face to the bed leaving her ass up in the air as Tony's prick pounded deep into her gut. She could feel his balls slapping against her pussy as he drove his huge prick in to her. Traci reached back with one hand and began to massage and squeeze her clit, feeling the tension mounting in her body, pushing her toward the release she wanted.

"Oh Tony, fuck me harder....harder and faster. Oh damn......Oh Tony, I'm going to cum. OH.....OH....NOW TONY.....NOW.....OH GOD, FUCK ME....FUCK ME HARD!!!" she cried, as her orgasm swept through her body.

Traci's cries pushed Tony over the edge. He rammed his prick into her ass one last time, as deep as he could, and held her butt jammed against him, as his pulsating prick spewed his cum deep in her bowels.

Totally spent, Traci collapsed forward on the bed, pulling her impaled ass off Tony's prick with a very audible wet popping sound as his prick exited her asshole. Tony laid down beside her, staying partly on her back to keep his messy prick from fouling the sheets.

"Traci....Traci," he murmured, "that was the damnest screwing I've ever had....God, you were terrific." He stroked her hair, "How do you feel?"

Traci turned her head to him and silently kissed him. Her eyes were glistening with tears and one was running down her cheek.

"Traci, you're crying....did I hurt you? Why didn't you tell me?"

Traci shook her head. "No...No, you didn't hurt me. When I started cumming, it felt so damn good I wanted it to go on and on....I didn't want it to end," she whispered weakly. "I guess I'm crying because it felt so good....the feeling was so intense."

"Thank goodness," he said in relieved tone of voice. "You had me worried." Tony began to get up, "C'mon, we need to get cleaned up. That may be a fantastic way to fuck, but it's just a little messy."

As Tony helped her up, Traci's legs wobbled and threatened not to support her. Tony grabbed her and helped her walk.

"C'mon, we'll take our shower together....you're exhausted," he said gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was just getting ready to come after you guys," said Teri as Traci walked into the kitchen. "I fixed us some ham and cheese omelets, two of them for Tony, bacon, and toast."

"That sounds good," said Traci, "I'm just a little hungry." As she sat down in the chair, she cried out softly, "Oh darn, that's a little tender."

"What.....what's tender?" asked Teri.

"My ass," said Traci with a chuckle. "Tony screwed me in my asshole and it's just a little tender now."

Teri looked at Traci, "Who's idea was that?" Teri shook her head, "You took that big prick of his in your ass?"

Laughing Traci replied, "It was my idea....I asked him to fuck my ass. He thought he might be too big, but it fit pretty good. Kinda tough going in at first, though."

"Christ, for some one that was practically a virgin yesterday, you've gotten pretty experienced." Teri shook her head still laughing quietly, "Well, how was it? I've never tried it that way."

"Oh Teri, I loved it. It hurt a little bit going in but then it was great....kinda messy though. The next time I do it that way, I'm going take one of those enema's you can get at the store. You know, already in a bottle like the douche."

Tony heard Traci's reply as he walked in the kitchen. "Yeah, and we're going to get some of that K-Y jelly.....you were so tight I thought you were going to skin me."

Teri laughed and then she noticed the dark purple bruise on Tony's shoulder at the base of his neck. "Oh my, I really marked you, didn't I. You can wear it as a badge of honor....just don't tell anyone who gave it to you."

They all laughed and sat down to eat. As everyone was finishing, Teri said, "Now I have the bad news. Mom told me that aunt Sue will be here Sunday. Mom said she's pretty banged up from some kind of accident, but she going to go ahead and come...I'll have to drive to Madison and pick her up at the airport."

"Oh no," moaned Traci. "I thought we would have all five days together - by ourselves."

"Speaking of aunt Sue, let me show you guys something. I'll be right back," said Tony, getting up and leaving.

He was back in a few seconds with a large shoe box and put it on the table as he sat down. Opening it, he took out a large stack of photos, sorted through them, and then handed a batch of them to Traci and Teri. "Take a look at these."

"Why that's Mom," said Traci as she looked at the Polaroid of her mother squeezing her tits around a prick that was shooting cum onto her face. The second photo showed her mother sucking their father's prick with cum leaking out the corner of her mouth.

"Where did you get these?" asked Teri.

"I found them a couple of years ago when I was snooping around in the big walk-in closet," replied Tony. "They were pretty well hidden. Here, look at these."

"Look how young Mom looks and her hair style, it's long," Teri said softly, "these must be four or five years old." She was looking at one of her mother sitting in her father's lap, both facing the camera, and you could see their Dad's large prick buried in Mom's pussy. Teri laughed, "At least we know who Tony gets the size of his prick from."

The other photo showed her Dad screwing their Mom in the ass while she had a penis-like dildo stuck up her pussy. Suddenly it dawned on Teri what was odd about the photos, she looked up at Tony, "These pictures....who's taking the pictures?"

Tony laughed, "I thought you would never ask," and he handed her a bunch of photos. "Look at these."

"Aunt Sue....it's aunt Sue," said Traci softly. The photo she was looking at showed a very young aunt Sue, straddling their father's hips, and you could clearly see his large prick sticking up into her pussy. The next photo showed Aunt Sue with her mouth open under Dad's prick as he shot cum onto her face and in her mouth. The third photo showed their Mom and aunt Sue in a 69 position obviously eating each other's pussy. The other photos were more of the same.

Teri laughed, "Screwing your sister seems to run in the family.....Dad sure looks like he enjoyed screwing aunt Sue." Teri shook her head, "These must have been made those summers that she lived with us while she was in college. You know after Grandma and Grandpa had died."

"I'm surprised at Mom, you know how jealous she can get about Dad if he just dances with another woman at the club," said Traci. "But this, wow!"

"I know," said Teri, "but Sue is his sister....she's no threat to Mom. Remember Dad was 17 when Sue was born...he and Mom were in their mid to late thirties when aunt Sue lived with us those three summers." Teri held up another picture that showed aunt Sue eating their Mom's pussy, a second photo showed their Mom with her tongue stuck deep into aunt Sue's cum drenched pussy, "Mom seemed to be enjoying it too."

Traci was looking at a picture of her mother with cum all over her face and aunt Sue licking it off, you could see a large glob of cum on aunt Sue's tongue. "You know," said Traci, "I just never thought of them doing these things."

Teri laughed. "I know, honey. But, I'm really kinda proud of them....they aren't quite so uptight and straight laced as I thought they were. I'm glad to see they knew how to have some fun." Teri showed Traci another one, "They must have used the time lapse on the camera for this one, notice how badly it's centered." The photo showed their Dad screwing aunt Sue doggie style, with their mother on her back between aunt Sue's legs licking at their Dad's prick and aunt Sue's pussy....aunt Sue's head was down between their mother's thighs.

"I don't know about you guys, but I feel kinda sneaky looking at these....these are Mom and Dad's secrets. We ought to put them back up," said Teri.

Traci nodded and so did Tony. He gathered up the photos, put them back in the box, and took them back to the closet.

Traci sat silent for a moment, shaking her head slowly, "I still have a hard time imagining Mom and Dad, especially Mom, doing something so kinky."

Teri laughed, "We've always see them as parents....Do this...Don't do that. You forget that they were once just like us. Mom is still damn good-looking and Dad is too. Why wouldn't they enjoy sex...we do. What do you think they're doing on that cruise ship?"

Teri looked up at Tony as he came back in the kitchen. "I don't know what you guys are planning today, but I've got a golf lesson at two and then the driving range for a couple of hours," Teri said. It'll be six before I get home."

"I've got a 1:32 tee time with Ron and a couple of the guys from the golf team," said Tony. "I'll be back about the same time, around six."

"What about you, Traci?" asked Teri.

"I'm just going to hang around here. I may even take a nap." Traci smiled, "I'm tired, some people woke me up too early."

"Do you two want me to ask Ron and Jenny to come over tonight?" asked Tony. "Teri, you'll be going to the same university in September. I can tell her that you just want to chat about how her first year was. That won't commit us to anything."

"Sure, that sounds good to me," said Teri, "if it's okay with Traci."

"Yeah, let's do it," responded Traci. "We can order pizza."

Teri laughed, "Okay, pizza nut, pizza it is.....about seven, Tony."

The three quickly cleaned up the kitchen, putting the dishes in the dishwasher and each went their own way.

This is a 2 part (so far) story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Send story suggestions and feedback to: AnonSky.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.