The Best Erotic Stories.

First Night Chapter III
by AnonSky
©

This is a 3 part (so far) story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.


[This is the continuation of the story of Teri, Traci, and Tony begun in, First Night . Their parents left on a second honeymoon cruise, leaving the three alone at home. The story picks up with the second night after Ron and Jenny Anderson have come over for dinner.]

Teri and Jenny Anderson were in the kitchen cleaning up after the pizza. There were so few dishes that Teri was washing them and Jenny drying, rather than run the dishwasher. Teri watched as Jenny rose up on her toes, stretching to put a dish up, Jenny's short skirt rode up exposing her shapely thighs and the bottom of her pink panties. Jenny wasn't as tall as Teri, she was only 5' 5", but she was perfectly proportioned and quite lovely, with dark brunette hair and breasts that, although smaller than Teri's, seem to be just the right size for her build.

"If that's too high, I can get it, Jenny," said Teri.

"No, that's okay. I just have to stretch a bit," laughed Jenny. "I'm not as tall as you or Traci. "I wish I were."

Teri laughed, "I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I was always a head taller than anyone in my class, and always the butt of jokes. It wasn't until the eleventh and twelfth grade that the boys caught up with me." Teri shook her and laughed softly, "It's okay now, but it was really hell back then."

"That's kinda like the 'ugly duckling' turning into the beautiful swan. You're going to get a lot guys hitting on you, but you aren't going to be the butt of any jokes. You're too pretty....and you've got the body to go with it."

"Thanks," Teri felt herself blushing at the compliment. "But, you certainly aren't any slouch in the looks department, not with your looks and figure. Are you going with anyone at the university?"

"No, not really. I've been out with a couple of guys, but most are just interested in seeing how fast they can get in your pants. It's like they're keeping score or something."

Teri watched Jenny as she talked and dried the plate. Teri liked her. They had really seemed to click on a personal basis. "I'm glad you and Ron could come over. I was feeling a little apprehensive about going off to the university....you know, the unknown and all that. I feel a lot better about it after talking with you."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I remember my first few weeks there. I wish you weren't going to be a freshman. I'd ask you to room with me. I'm going to see about getting an apartment off campus, if I can find a roommate I like. Freshmen aren't allowed to live off campus unless they're staying with a relative." Jenny looked at Teri and smiled, "I think we would get along fine....we seem to have a lot in common and think a lot alike."

"I wish I could....I think that would be great," said Teri. Teri looked at Jenny and then decided she would just be blunt, approach the subject head-on. "We have even more in common than you realize."

"Really....what?" asked Jenny as she stretched to put the plate up.

"We both like to fuck our brothers." Teri saw Jenny freeze on her tip-toes and then slowly come down. Teri thought she gone too far until Jenny turned around.

Jenny had a broad smile and her eyes were sparkling. "So that's where Tony got that love bite on his neck....he wouldn't tell me who gave it to him." Jenny chuckled, "I know Tony has always dreamed about screwing you - he told me about it. This must have happened pretty recently."

"Last night," said Teri softly. "He told me about the three of you. I liked what I heard and I wanted to meet you." A little hesitantly, Teri put her hand on Jenny's arm, "I hope you aren't upset about it....him telling me. I really do like you, Jenny, and I hope we can be friends."

Jenny laughed and kissed Teri on the cheek. "I'm not upset. I want you to tell me how it happened. Then I'll tell you how I got started with Ron and Tony, it's quite a story."

Teri gave a sigh of relief, "Good....for a moment I thought...I was afraid I'd gone too far. Let's get in the hot tub and relax. I'll tell you all about it.."

When they got to the hot tub, Teri turned to Jenny, "House rules tonight, no clothes. Is that okay?"

"Sure, but what about Traci?"

"It's okay with Traci," said Teri as she began to remove her clothes.

Jenny laughed as she realized what Teri was saying. "Traci too? Tony has already had a busy weekend, hasn't he?" Jenny quickly removed her clothes. "Where are they anyway?"

"They're in the den playing on the computer," said Teri as she watched Jenny lower her naked body into the warm waters of the hot tub. "Lord, Jenny, you do have a beautiful figure, it's great." Teri had noticed how neat and trim Jenny's pubic hair was, "Do you trim your bush?"

Jenny blushed a little, "Yeah, if I didn't it would look like a whole head of hair down there." Jenny watched Teri get in the tub. "Damn, you've got nice breasts...tits....I wish mine were larger."

"I don't know, I think yours are very nice," said Teri, cupping one of Jenny's breasts in her hand. Jenny's tits reminded Teri of one half a large grapefruit, they were perfectly rounded and shaped beautifully with absolutely no sagging, with the large nipple sticking straight out, tempting Teri to take it in her mouth. "They're still a good handful, and you've got the longest nipples I've ever seen. You'd look great in a tight sweater with no bra," chuckled Teri.

Jenny laughed as she slid down be beside Teri. "Thanks, ultra sensitive ones at that. Now, tell me about you and Tony."

Teri really liked Jenny, so she decided to be totally open with her about Tony and Traci. She told Jenny about finding the erotic story on the computer, about how she awaken Tony and about their love making. She mentioned asking Tony where he had learned to put her on top, letting her fuck him, and how he had told her that it was the way Jenny liked to be screwed. "Don't be mad at him for telling me. It kinda slipped out, he had his mind on something else at the time."

Sitting in the hot tub, their height difference was lessen, so Jenny put her arm around Teri shoulders and gave her a light hug. "I'm not mad at him. In fact, the way I feel right now, I'm glad he told you....otherwise we might not have gotten together," said Jenny softly, giving Teri a quick kiss on the cheek. "But, how did Traci get involved?"

Teri told her about spotting Traci spying on them from the doorway. How, later, she had gone to Traci's room, found her masturbating, and how one thing had led to another till all three of them were in bed together, fucking each other every way they could. She even told Jenny about Traci getting Tony to screw her in the butt this morning, and although a little sore, Traci seemed to have liked it.

Teri laughed, "Well that's it. I don't feel guilty about it or anything. I've had sex with only one other guy, David, and it didn't even come close to being as good as it is with Tony." Teri looked at Jenny, "Okay, that's my story. Now I want to hear yours."

Jenny laughed and moved a little closer to Teri until their bodies were touching one another all the way down one side. "Alright, but later I want to read that story on the computer, okay." Jenny began to relate her story.

"I was fifteen and Ron was thirteen, almost fourteen. Mom and Dad were going to some political dinner and dance and wouldn't be home till real late. They thought we were old enough, so they left us by ourselves for the first time." Jenny laughed, "Mom only called home three times to check on us and be sure we weren't getting into anything."

"One of Mom's friends had loaned her an x-rated video tape. I knew where Mom had hidden it so I got it, and we watched it. It was definitely hard-core....I think Ron had a hard-on throughout the entire movie. He kept trying to cross his legs and hide it so I wouldn't notice. As soon as the movie was over, Ron went up to his room."

Teri and Jenny shifted positions a bit and Teri placed her arm around Jenny's waist and gently held her. Jenny continued, "After I had put the tape back in Mom's room, where she hidden it, I heard some noise from Ron's room so I opened the door without knocking. Ron was lying on top of his bed naked with his eyes shut, running his hand up and down his prick. A pretty large prick....Ron was always big for his age and his prick was too. But the funny thing was, he had gotten a pair of my dirty panties out of the laundry basket. He had the panties laying on his face covering his nose and his mouth." Jenny laughed softly, "I guess he was smelling my cunt and trying to taste it, because he had the crotch of the panties in his mouth."

Teri chuckled at the picture in her mind and squeezed Jenny's waist softly. "God, that must have been a sight," whispered Teri.

Jenny laughed, "It was. I was already turned on by the movie and had been planning to finger fuck myself, but seeing Ron, I had a better idea. I very quietly took off my shorts and panties and went over to the bed. Ron's eyes were still closed, so I straddled his head and pressed my pussy to his mouth. I told him, 'Why don't you taste the real thing.' I pulled the panties out of his mouth and pressed my pussy down on his lips. He forgot about playing with himself and started licking my pussy like crazy."

Jenny chuckled, "Thinking back on it, he wasn't very good at it back then, neither one of us knew exactly what we were doing, but, at the time, it felt great. While he was eating my pussy, I took off my blouse and bra so he could play with my tits. His tongue was getting me pretty worked up, so I tried to copy a position in the movie where the girl is on top. I slid my ass back over his prick, rubbed his prick on my pussy, slipped it in me, and sat back on him. I lost my cherry real quick and it didn't hurt that much, in fact, it felt good."

(next)

This is a 3 part (so far) story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Another quality story brought to you by AnonSky.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.