The Best Erotic Stories.

First Night Chapter IV
by AnonSky
©

This is a 4 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 4 parts for faster page loading.


"I don't want to hurt you...I may be too heavy," groaned Tony.

"You won't hurt me," gasped Sue, finally pulling him down to her. "Kiss me...kiss me and fuck me...fuck me hard."

Teri watched as Tony increased his thrusts, ramming his prick into Sue as rapidly as he could. Teri could hear the wet sound of his balls slapping against Sue's ass as his prick reached deep into her pussy. Teri eased her hand in between them and down to the top of Sue's pussy and began to directly massage her engorged clitoris. Teri could feel Sue's body jerk as she touched the sensitive love button.

Sue wrapped her arms around Tony and wrapped her good leg around his thigh, trying to pull him even deeper into her throbbing pussy. "Oh Tony, NOW....NOW," cried Sue as her body began to tremble with another orgasm.

Tony could feel Sue's pussy convulsing around his prick, squeezing it, sending him over the edge. He felt the familiar tightness in his balls and scrotum, and then his prick erupted, spewing his cum deep into Sue's pussy.

Sue felt Tony's body tense up and felt the first spurt of cum hit the inside of her pussy with such force that it triggered another orgasm in her pussy, milking his prick of its cum as the spasms caused her pussy to squeeze and release his prick repeatedly.

"Oh God, Tony," moaned Sue, hugging him with her arms. "I felt you cum...I actually felt your cum hit my pussy." Sue kissed him lightly, "God, it was great. I always knew when the guy was cumming, but I'd never felt anyone cum in me before, not like that."

Tony laughed, "You were great aunt Sue....as good as I use to dream about." Tony carefully rolled off her, then gave her a quick kiss. "I'm glad you came down to babysit us."

Sue laughed, "Some babysitter. I just screwed my nephew and let my niece go down on me." Sue sat up against the bed's headboard. "The only one I've missed is Traci."

Teri laughed, "You can get her later tonight."

Sue looked from Teri to Tony and back to Teri, "You aren't kidding, are you? What do you guys have going on here?"

Tony got up from the bed. "I've got to hit the john, I'll let Teri tell you about it."

Teri crawled up and sat by Sue, gently putting an arm around her naked shoulders, and proceeded to tell her how things had started Friday night with the erotic story. Teri gave a pretty complete account, even telling her about Jenny and Ron. Sue remembered Jenny from her American Lit. class.

Teri wasn't sure how Sue would react to the fact that she and Jenny had made love to one another. "You'll like Jenny," said Teri. "She's the only girl, except for you and Traci, that I've ever even wanted to make love to...I don't know why. We just seemed to relate so well to one another."

"Oh honey, I can understand about Jenny. I didn't really get to know her, but what I did know about her I liked," said Sue. "But, you and Traci both screwing your brother...some people would really find that weird."

"I know Sue, but I'm not really concerned about those people....I am about you. Do you think it's weird....wrong?" asked Teri.

Sue gave a sort of rueful half-snort, half-laugh, "Who am I to say, honey. Especially after what I told you about myself." Sue looked at Teri and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Is it wrong? I don't buy the sinful crap. As long as it is just good clean sex, you're right, Tony is a hell of a lot better than a dildo or your fingers, and maybe the two, or three of you, can keep each other out of trouble."

Sue shook her head and looked at Teri, "I'm the wrong person to ask. I'll confess something to you, Teri, but you need to keep it to yourself. I use to screw my brother," Sue watched Teri for any reaction, "your father. I never felt guilty about it. To be honest, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and learned a lot. It made me a much more confident person."

Sue put her cast covered hand on Teri's hand, touching Teri's hand with her finger tips. "I hope that didn't upset you, honey. I just felt I had to be honest with you. I almost told you about it that last summer, when we got involved. I wanted to, but I was scared to...scared I'd lose you," said Sue averting her eyes.

Teri gently squeezed Sue's shoulders, "Sue, you wouldn't have lost me then, and you won't lose me now." Sue was looking down, not looking at Teri. Teri kissed her gently on the cheek, "Sue, look at me." Sue raised her head and turned to look at Teri, Teri could see tears glistening in Sue's eyes.

"Oh Sue," whispered Teri, "you're the big sister I never had. I thought I had lost you when you quit writing. I assumed you didn't have time for me with your husband and everything." Teri hugged her, "I'm just so happy to find out that you're still there for me, that you still love me."

Sue put her head on Teri's shoulder and cried silently, "I didn't....I didn't write because I was so ashamed of what was going on, Teri. I tried to write, but I cou...I couldn't fake a cheery letter." Sue took a deep breath, trying to stifle the tears, "I just didn't know what to do."

"It's over now," whispered Teri. "We're going to get you back to the lively, bubbly Sue that I use to know....the one that had all the answers."

Sue laughed in spite of herself, "God, I'm glad I decided to come here, injuries and all." Sue kissed Teri gently on the lips. "I think you're just the medicine I needed." Sue looked at Teri a little worried, "But, you probably shouldn't tell Tony or Traci about me and your father."

Teri chuckled, "Don't worry about it. They already know. We've seen the pictures you guys made, Mom didn't hide them very well." Teri gave Sue a quick kiss, "The general feeling was that we were proud of them, Mom and Dad both, they weren't the old uptight conservatives we had thought they were. They really did know how to have some good times."

"Those damn pictures," laughed Sue, "I thought your mother had gotten rid of them. God, Tony and Traci both saw them? Lord, your folks would die if they knew you guys had seen those pictures."

"I know," said Teri, "so we don't ever intend to let them find out about it. The only reason I mentioned it to you is in case Tony or Traci ever mention them, you won't be surprised. But, I really doubt if they'll ever bring them up." Teri chuckled, "I would like to know how it all got started, I bet it's a pretty good story."

Sue chuckled softly, "You're right, it is a good story." Sue gave Teri a quick kiss, "Some night when we're alone, I'll tell you about it. Okay?" Sue raised her hand and lightly brushed Teri's stiff, erect nipple. "Damn, I was so busy satisfying myself that I forgot how turned on you must be, Teri. I'm sorry, honey."

"That's okay," whispered Teri, "I enjoyed making love to you and watching you and Tony." Teri chuckled, "I'll jump Tony when he comes back....I think he has a perpetual hard-on."

Sue laughed, "Okay. Then, why don't you help me back in the whirlpool and let me soak a while....I'm just a little sore and hurting some after all that activity....I'm not used to it." ~~~~++++~~~~ Teri stretched out on the bed and waited for Tony. She had helped Sue into the bath and turned on the water jets this time. The massaging action of the water should help relieve some of Sue's aches and pains. Teri stroked her pussy gently while she waited for Tony. The love making with Sue and then watching Tony fuck Sue had her deeply aroused.

"I've been waiting for you," said Teri as Tony climbed onto the bed.

"Sorry, I had to make a phone call." Tony stretched out beside her and fondled her tits, squeezing her nipples gently with his fingers. "These are certainly hard....I wonder why," chuckled Tony.

"Harder than your prick right now," whispered Teri as she grasped his semi-hard prick in her hand, stroking it with her fingers, feeling it rapidly stiffen. "But that's changing pretty fast," murmured Teri.

Teri sat up and lowered her mouth to his prick, slipping her lips over the huge head and tonguing it. She could still taste his cum and Sue's juices on the now hard prick filling her mouth. She circled the crown of his prick with the tip of her tongue, teasing and probing at the 'v' cleft under the head of his prick, sliding her tongue up to the slit in the head of his prick and being rewarded with a huge drop of pre-cum. Using the tip of her tongue she spread the pre-cum over the head of his prick and then took it deep into her mouth, sucking him clean.

Raising up, she quickly straddled his hips and guided his rigid prick into her wet pussy, pushing down on it, taking it all the way into her moist, throbbing cunt. "Oh Tony, I'm so wet you just seemed to glide into me, like a hot knife into butter. God, it feels good." You and Sue got me so worked up, I was ready to come looking for you."

Tony chuckled, "We'll make you cum another way," he whispered as he began to thrust his prick up into her pussy.

Teri stretched out on his chest, hugging him and kissing him. "Oh, fuck me slow...real slow. Make it last a long time," she whispered huskily, as she slowly pumped her ass up down on his hard shaft. With his prick buried deep in her pussy, she was only raising her ass an inch or two, then pressing back down, enjoying the feel of his huge prick pushing at the back of her pussy. "Oh that's it Tony, nice and slow," she moaned. "God, I want it so bad, I think I'd explode if you fuck me fast."

Tony licked at her ear lobe and massaged her tits with his hands. "We'll make it last as long as we can....damn, but you feel good. I still can't believe we're actually making love."

Teri chuckled quietly, "Believe it. I just wish I had known earlier how you felt...how much you wanted me." She kissed him, teasing his tongue with hers as she continued the slow movement up and down on the rigid shaft in her pussy. "Oh Tony, going slow like this, I can feel every bit of your prick as it goes in me. Oh dammit, I don't know how long I can stand this," moaned Teri.

"Just tell me when."

"Oh Tony...Tony," moaned Teri softly. "Turn us over. Turn us over and fuck me like crazy. Do it now......I want you so much it hurts."

Tony gripped Teri's buttock and turned over, not letting his prick escape from her pussy. With her now on bottom, he began to take long fast strokes, his balls slapping against her ass each time his thrust reached the depths of her pussy. Teri wrapped her legs around his thighs and began to thrust her hips up to meet his thrusts, gripping his buttocks in her hands, she pulled him into her as hard as she could.

She wasn't making a sound. Her desire was so intense that all she could concentrate on was to get his prick deeper and deeper into her throbbing pussy. She knew she was gripping his buttocks so tightly that her nails were digging into him, but she couldn't help it, she just pulled him harder against her thrusting pussy. She felt the mounting sensation in her pussy, and then a glorious release as the spasms of her orgasm began to ripple through her pussy. She could feel her pussy contracting and releasing around the huge prick pounding into it. Tony thrust his prick as deep as he could, held it there, and she knew he was cumming. She buried her head against Tony's neck and moaned softly as another wave of spasms convulsed her pussy.

Tony lay quietly atop her, his prick still buried deep within her pussy, feeling the last dregs of his cum drain from his throbbing prick. "Oh shit, Teri," he murmured softly, "that was the most...most....I don't know. The most.."

"I know. I know, Tony," Teri whispered hoarsely. "It was for me too." Teri chuckled weakly, "Lord, if it was that good every time, people would never get out bed."

They lay there quietly, exhausted by the intense experience. Teri could feel Tony's prick softening in her, then being squeezed out by her tight pussy, and his cum running down the crack of her ass as it drained from her. "Oh Tony, I told you the orgasms just kept getting better and better." She chuckled, "But you'll have go some to top that one." She hugged him and kissed him tenderly.

"I know," said Tony as he gently rolled off her. Giving her a quick kiss, he asked, "What are you going to do now?"

"I think I'll get your aunt Sue out of that tub before she gets waterlogged, and then take a nap. I didn't get to sleep as late as you guys." She propped herself up on an elbow and looked at him. "What are you going to do?"

"Ron and Traci are going to pick me up at six. We're going to get something to eat and then go play Putt-Putt golf at Hi-Hop." Tony chuckled, "I think Ron and Traci really like one another."

"I noticed that," said Teri, laughing. "Is Jenny going to come by tonight?"

"Yeah, she said she'd be by about six or a little after."

Getting out of bed, Teri swayed a bit when she stood up. "Damn, I feel a little weak in the knees." Leaning down she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. "You were really great, Tony. I really mean it." She gave him a quick kiss and left to help Sue from the whirlpool bath.

To Be Cont'd:

This is a 4 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 4 parts for faster page loading.

Send Feedback and story suggestions to  AnonSky.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.