The Best Erotic Stories.

First Night
by AnonSky
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.


Teri buried her face against Sue's neck. Teri was laughing so hard she could hardly talk. "Oh God, Sue......that.....that must have been....been embarrassing."

"Embarrassing - I was mortified. I wanted to just sink down into the floor out of sight. I didn't even try to cover myself up; I just put my hands over my face and started crying and saying I was sorry." Sue put her finger under Teri's chin and tilted her head up so she could look in her eyes. "It was your mother, Kathy, that really saved it from being a disaster. She got me up and then finished undressing me. She said everyone had already seen everything anyway and I might as well join them in the hot tub. We got back in the tub. I was sitting between Kathy and Roger, but I couldn't stop crying. I kept crying and apologizing, but Kathy just wrapped me in her arms and held me. She kept telling me everything was okay, that they weren't mad or upset with me, that they loved me."

"I finally got my emotions under control and told them how I had come home early and found them in the tub and how long I had been there. I even told them about finger fucking myself and how my orgasm had startled me. They both laughed. Kathy kissed me and told me that they were going have to do something about my sex education before I went off to college. Kathy looked at Roger and I saw him nod his head. Then, she asked me if I wanted to learn about sex, about making love, with her and Roger." Sue chuckled and kissed the tip of Teri's nose. "I didn't even have think twice about it - I said yes."

"We went to the bedroom and I got my first lesson. Kathy was tonguing my pussy while Roger was sucking and fondling my tits. After she had made me cum once, she told Roger I was ready. He got between my legs and eased that big prick into my pussy so gently that when he busted my hymen I hardly noticed it. All I could think of was how good it felt in my pussy and how much I wanted it - wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. I was. I had a fantastic orgasm that first time." Sue laughed softly and shook her head. "None of us got any sleep that night. Your father had to call in sick the next day. He screwed me two more times that night and Kathy once more. I sucked him off once; Kathy and I did a 69 once; and Kathy and I sucked Roger off together. We were totally wiped out the next day."

Teri hugged Sue and kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss, Teri whispered, "I think that's even better than the Jenny and Tony fiasco - it's sexier." Teri laughed softly, "Lord, I'm as bad as Traci. I have a hard time imagining Mom being so....I don't know, so open sexually, but it sounds like she really initiated the three of you getting together."

"I know, but you haven't really seen that side of her. The two of you are a lot alike, more than you probably realize. One night after we had made love - your father was out of town - I told her that I knew how much she loved Roger and I asked her why she had been willing to share Roger with me." Sue gave Teri a quick kiss. "She said that she did it for two reasons. She had always wondered how it would feel to make love with a beautiful woman and she saw the opportunity to do so with me, and she wanted to do it for Roger - to add some spice to their sex life without any risk of losing him. She said that she also thought it was good for me - that they both really loved me, and if someone is going learn about sex, it's better if there is real love there."

"I can understand that," said Teri.

"She told me something else that night. She said she had lost her virginity to her brother, the one that was killed in that car accident when he was in college. She said some her best memories of him were the times he would sneak into her room or she would sneak into his and they would make love. She said that she wouldn't be surprised if you guys, she meant you, Tony and Traci, didn't ended up screwing each other. She said it was natural for kids to be curious about sex and who better to try it with than a brother or sister." Sue laughed, "I don't think fucking your brother is that unusual - it just isn't talked about."

Sue let her fingertips caress the nipple of Teri's breast. "Teri, your nipple is as hard as Tony's prick."

"I know. I couldn't help but get turned on by that story. I'm so wet it feels like my pussy is dripping."

Sue kissed her, thrusting her tongue deep into Teri's mouth. Pulling back Sue rolled onto her back. "Teri, get up and straddle my head and sit on my mouth. It'll be easier for me that way, with you on top."

"I thought you were tired?"

As Teri straddled Sue's head and lowered her wet, dripping pussy to the waiting mouth, Sue whispered, "Honey, I'm not too tired for this. I'm never too tired for you."

Teri grasped her taut nipples and massaged them as Sue's mouth engulfed her pussy, her tongue probing between the wet folds of Teri's pussy. "Oh God, I love that," moaned Teri softly, pressing her pussy down gently on Sue's mouth. After a few minutes of Sue's tonguing, Teri moaned and whispered huskily, "Oh Sue, suck my clit. Suck it hard. Make me cum....make me cum now."

Sue sucked the small, engorged organ and the surrounding flesh between her lips, stroking the sensitive clit with her tongue, and squeezing it against her lips. She could hear Teri's soft moans as she flicked her tongue over it as rapidly as possible.

"Oh Sue....Sue," Teri pressed even harder against the mouth and tongue assaulting her clitoris. "Oh God.....I'm going to cum. I'm......Oh Sue. Now....Now."

Sue felt Teri's body press down on her mouth, stiffen and tremble as Teri's orgasm reached its peak, but instead of stopping, Sue intensified her efforts, tonguing the sensitive organ even harder.

"Sueee.....Oh Sueee," Teri whimpered as a second wave of spasms swept through her body. With a choked moan, almost a whimper, Teri collapsed to the side off Sue's face and the invading tongue.

Sue moved to Teri's side and kissed her gently. In the dim light from the bath, Sue's face glistened with Teri's juices. Sue wrapped her arms, casts and all, around Teri and hugged her tightly. "Teri, I'm just glad to be back - to find out that we're still there for each other. I didn't realize just how much I'd missed you until I saw you in the airport," she whispered softly into Teri's ear.

"I know. I felt the same way," said Teri in a weak voice. Teri kissed Sue's chin, licking at her own pussy juices. "We need to get cleaned up, but I just want to stay here in your arms."

Sue chuckled softly, "Don't worry about it. We have plenty of time."

To Be Continued...

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Another quality story brought to you by AnonSky.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.