The Best Erotic Stories.

Girlfriend
by Starr
©

My girlfriend and I were slurping on each other's pussies in a 69 position when my pager started beeping last Saturday night. I reluctantly pushed her to the side and scambled to the nightstand to see what the big emergency was. The screen on the pager said, "551-6914, 911."

"It's David," I said. "He must need some."

Sara, my girlfriend, groaned.

"Doesn't he ever get enough?" she asked.

"I guess not," I said.

Sara sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the silky sheet over her cantaloupe-sized tits. She tilted her head, and platinum blonde hair cascaded down her soft shoulder. Her blue eyes peered at me sadly. I sat next to her and stroked her hair.

"Oh baby, I know things are difficult now," I said. "But all I have to do is make a few more deals and we're out of this place forever. We'll go to Maui, just as we planned and live free, like dolphins."

"I know," she said, resting her pretty little head on my shoulder. "Just becareful, OK?"

"Of course, darling," I replied. "But really, I must go now. When I return, we will make love until the sun comes up."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

My black thong panties were on the floor. I picked them up and felt the crotch. I had made them so wet while Sara and I were fucking each other, I decided I would be more comfortable without them. I flung them in the hamper and slipped on my garter belt and black thigh-high stockings. Then I squeezed into my black Spandex dress. It's a sexy number that has a zipper that running down the front from the hem line to the cleavage. In the bathroom, I used Sara's maximum-strength gel to fluff up my long black hair.

As I rushed toward the door, my high heels click-clacking on the floor, I kept thinking that I was forgetting something.

"The stuff is in the safe," Sara yelled.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me," I said sheepishly.

I peeled back a corner of the living room rug, spun the combination on the safe, opened the steel door and grabbed the paper bag of goodies. I dashed outside to the fire-engine red Porsche parked in the driveway. I put the bag under the spare tire in the trunk and zoomed off into the night.

I had to drive through some shitty neighborhoods to get to David's house. I tried not to think about getting carjacked and raped by some shadow lurking in the dark alleys. As I sped past the ramshackle houses, I daydreamed about Sara. She has the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted -- and I've tasted lots of them. All we needed was another $2,000. Then we would be able to live out our dream of finger-fucking each other's moist cunts on the beaches of Maui everyday for the rest of our lives. Just thinking about it made love liquied drip down my thigh.

I pulled to the curb in front of David's house a few minutes after midnihgt. I took the bag out of the trunk and walked up the path to the front porch. The house leaned precariously to one side. David and his cronies lived inside. I knocked on the screen door and it fell off of the hinges.

"Who is it?" the voice inside demanded.

"It's the tooth fairy. Who do you think it is?" I said.

David opened the door. He was a tall, thin man in his late 20s who always had a 5 o'clock shadow on his face and carried a bottle of Budweiser in his hand. When he saw me, he smiled with half of his face. I didn't trust him, but he was a frequent customer and I needed the money.

"Come in," he said. "Me and the boys been waiting for you. Go on in the bedroom and have a seat. Would like something to drink? Beer or somethin'?"

"No thanks," I said.

I stepped over empty beer bottles and piles of clothes to get to the bed. Women's panties and bras were hanging on the wall. I was looking at it when David came in and sat next to me.

"That there is our Wall of Fame," he said. "Maybe you'd like to make a contribution?"

"No thanks," I said. "I'm like you: I fuck women only."

He cackled and slapped me on the knee.

"You sure are funny," he said.

I sensed something strange with David. He was being too polite. Normally we do the deal with as few words as possible and I leave. No bullshit. No small talk. I decided to make the sale and get out of there as quickly as possible.

"So what do you need tonight, David?" I asked.

"Two grams."

I unrolled the top of the paper bag and took out two small baggies filled with cocaine. I exchanged the bags for a wad of money.

I started to get up when David grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the bed.

"Now I'm going to snort this shit off of your tits," he said.

"Very funny, David," I said, trying to shake his grip. "Now cut it out."

He held on tight.

"Boys, come on in here!" he yelled.

Two blonde lumberjack types lumbered into the room with sinister grins on their faces. One had a mustache. The other was clean-shaven and had pieces of rope in his hand.

David smiled at me -- almost lovingly.

"We're going to tie you up and have some fun," he said. "So you just relax and enjoy."

They laid me spread eagle on the bed and bound my hands and feet to the posts.

"Listen David, this joke has gone too far," I said. "Untie me."

"Oh this isn't a joke," he said, kneeling on the bed next to me.

He slowly unzipped the front of my dress. I squirmed and tugged at the ropes. There was no getting loose. David pushed aside both sides of the dress to expose my body.

"Whooooeeeee," he said. "You sure are the prettiest little thing I've ever seen, ain't she boys?"

I feigned a few tears in hopes he would let me go.

"Don't even try that," he said. "Just sit back and try to have some fun."

He opened the Ziplock seal on one of his bags of coke and dumped a small mound between my tits. As he lowered his nose to take a sniff, my nipples hardened. David noticed.

"I told you this is going to be fun," he said, sniffing and wiping powder from the rim of his nostrils. "We should catch this on tape. Jim, go get the video camera."

The one with the mustache left and came back with the camera. He held it up to his eye and started filming immediately. I was liking this more and more by the minute.

"This is excellent cocaine," David said. "Have you tried it yet?

"I never get high off my own supply," I said.

"Well, now you can try it," he replied. "I bought some from you. That makes it my supply."

He scooped up some coke with the fingernail of his pinky and held it to my nose. I inhaled deeply.

"Now we're going to have some real fun," David said. "You're going to fuck like a crazywoman, ain't she boys?"

He stripped naked and laid on top of me. As he dug a tongue in my ear, I felt a tremendous surge of sexual energy. My pussy salivated. I could feel the head of David's stiff cock pressing into my clit. I moaned. David looked at me and smiled.

"You want it, don't ya?" he asked.

"Fuck my pussy," I said. "Jam it deep in me and make me cum."

David fed my nostrils a snort a piece. Then he made thin lines of cocaine around my silver-dollar nipples. He snorted slowly around each swollen circle, then licked off the residue.

He stood on the bed and howled. The boys were rubbing their cocks through their pants.

"OK boys," David said. "Make sure you get this move on tape."

He dropped his knees just above my shoulders and guided his enormous prick into my mouth. Jim moved in for a close up. I loved how David's cock filled my mouth. He shoved it in so deeply, I nearly gagged. Yet, I still wanted him inside me even deeper. David pumped my face until he gave me a taste of pre-cum. He pulled out andgrabbed me by the chin.

"Are you ready to get fucked little girl?" he asked.

"Fuck my cunt hard," I said. "I want your cum in me."

"I like that answer," he said. "Since you're such a good little girl, I'm going to give you a treat."

He dipped his wet cock into the bag of cocaine. The tip of his dick emerged covered in powder, like a pool stick.

"I'm chalking up for ya babe," he said.

The boys chuckled. Their jeans were around their ankles and their naked cocks were poking straight out. Jim was fondling himself with one hand while holding the camera with the other.

David positioned his pelvis between my legs, then rammed his rod into me fast and hard. He pumped steadily and grunted. With every thrust, he sent intense zaps up my spine.

"Fuck me good," I said. "Cum inside me. Give my pussy every drop."

His body began to quiver. I tightened my cunt muscles around his dick.

"I love fucking your pussy," he said.

His cock tensed, then blasted its wad deep inside me. I came at the same time, my hot box gushing with milky love cream.

David dismounted me. I tried to rise with him but realized I was still tied to the bed.

"OK boys," he said. "Your turn."

David took the camera from Jim and took over filming duties. My body was still shaking from the work of David's prick and the cocaine.

Jim kneeled on my right, the other guy on the left. They had gigantic cocks, at least 12 inches. They put their engorged penis heads inches from my face and stroked themselves.

"Open your mouth and lick your lips for them," David said. "They're going to shoot hot cum on you."

I did as I was told. They came at the same time, gobs of jizz flying onto my face in hot, heavy spurts. They used their cocks as squeegies to bulldoze the cum into my mouth.

They untied me and I cleaned up in their bathroom. What would I tell Sara? I decided to keep my mouth shut. No need to spoil our plans over one fling with a few good ol ' boys, I decided.

David leaned on the bathroom door.

"I had a good time," he said.

"Me too," I replied.

"I need more coke. How much you got."

I did some quick calculations in my head. With another $1,300, Sara and I would have enough money for plane tickets to Maui.

"Thirteen hundred dollars worth," I said.

"I'll take it," David said. "I know a few guys who could use a few bags. But there's one other thing I want."

"What's that?"

"An addition to the Wall of Fame."

I gave him my garter and headed home.

When I told Sara we had enough money to leave the next day, she leaped and wrapped her legs around me.

We kissed passionately and began undressing each other. As Sara unzipped my dress, she fell to her knees. Then she stopped and looked at me queerly.

"Weren't you wearing your garter when you left?" she asked.

Send all comments about this story to Starr.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.