The Best Erotic Stories.

Going Away Party
by Spicy1
©

Dear Molly:

I am all settled in at my new place. I wanted to thank you again for the wonderful going away party. That was a night to remember. I knew that the two of us would end up making love that night but I had no idea that Jane and Billy would join us too. I loved how when I got to your place you were just in a black thong. Your breast were perky and firm. I wanted to touch you so much. When you asked me to strip, of course I would. I would do anything for you. Anything.

You knew that I would submit to your request to put on a blind fold. I loved it when you took my hand and whispered into my ear "trust me." You led me around your place. My mind was trying to figure out where we were. When you kissed me I wanted to melt. You had me sit on what felt like a table. Lay back you said, I did as I was told, always being your good girl. As you caressed my face I slowly laid down on the table. You silently tied my arms and legs apart. I began to tremble with anticipation. I felt your hands on my face, your lips on my neck. Nipping and licking. How much I wanted to touch you, all I could do is whimper. You were kissing my neck then I felt a tongue on my neither hole. Oh it felt so good.

I wanted more, I think I even spoke up, More. "in good time my love." After what seemed not nearly enough time I felt a pressure in my ass. I wanted to push myself towards it, but with my bonds I couldn't. I felt a mouth on my nipple, biting hard as what ever was being shoved into my ass hit home. I was so wet, I could have come on the spot. As I got used to what ever was in my ass. I felt another mouth on my other nipple. Two mouths licking and sucking my nipples to attention.

My nipples where on fire. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. God I wanted to come so bad. When I opened my mouth to say so you gagged me. I almost couldn't believe it! Umm it tasted so good. It tasted like you Mol. So sweet. I then felt a third mouth on me. Who was there I wondered for about two seconds when the 3rd mouth found my clit. Sucking and lapping, sucking and lapping. I didn't think it could get any better until someone started to pull the plug from my butt. I had the most explosive orgasm of my life at that moment. Oh God Moll I couldn't believe how hard I came.

As I came down from my high, You took off my blind fold. I was surprised and pleased to see Jane and Billy fucking on the floor. I know we did so much more that night but I am so horny from reliving that night in my mind I have to stop writing you this letter and go and masturbate.

Love you always, K.

Send all comments about this story to Spicy1.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.