The Best Erotic Stories.

Help Around the House Pt. 2
by Bob Peale
©

*Author's Note: This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived, it is done so on the basis that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive.

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upsets you, do not read any further. By reading further you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older. You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

*******

I climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep, but it was rough going. I could not get comfortable. No matter which way I turned, my cock made it's presence felt, until I couldn't take it anymore. I needed release.

Terri was a very active sleeper. Halfway through the night, the covers were always in a heap at the foot of the bed. We'd both started wearing pajamas since Kathleen came to work for us, but to Terri, that translated into an old running t-shirt of mine that stopped mid thigh, and the occasional pair of underwear.

Tonight hadn't been an underwear kind of night, and the t-shirt was already up around her waist, leaving her pussy exposed and vulnerable to my plan. Taking care not to wake her, I positioned myself between her legs and began to slowly lick her, starting up around her clit and trailing all the way down her crack. Reversing direction, I lovingly nibbled her clit when I'd reached the top again, using my tongue to tease it roughly while holding it firmly between my teeth. I don't think she was fully awake when she first started mashing her crotch into my face, but I knew she was actively participating once she began trying to hold my head in place with her thighs. She grabbed fistfulls of bedsheet, moaning softly as her excitement built. My cock pressed painfully against the mattress, trapped under my body, growing harder as she coated my tounge thickly with the juice from her pussy. She was usually pretty wet, but I think I probably could have worked a baseball bat in, she was so lubricated.

I listened as her moans turned to whimpers, a signal that her orgasm had started. One hand flew to her mouth to stifle a scream as it hit, the other held my mouth steady on her clit. I nibbled furiously, setting of round after round of small orgasms, while her pussy contracted, grabbing for anything to fill it. I obliged by working two fingers into her while I abused her clit with my mouth, and the scream finally broke past her fist. She was too far gone to care who heard; I only hoped that she hadn't woken the baby.

After a good cum, Terri purred like a kitten, and right then, she sounded like a lion. However, I wasn't done with her yet. Without saying a word I stood and leaned over her, until I could pull her shirt off. My wife has a fantastic body, even after delivering Emily. Her waist is a flattering width, her hips very full, and her hair dark brown with reddish highlights. Although her hair at times hung long and full almost all the way to her ass, her pubic hair was sparse, so I could easily see her swollen outer lips when she was naked and horny. Right now they were wet and puffy from arousal, and a little red from my fingerfucking. Her clit stuck out like a little cock, straight and thick; I could tell she'd liked her little surprise. She was breathing heavy, her tits moving rapidly, just the right amount of jiggle to make my cock throb. When she pushed them together they could hold my cock tightly between them, but they were not cartoonish or unwieldy. She threatened to have a reduction once she was done having children, but I would fight that tooth and nail. Her nipples were huge, almost as big around as the base of a drinking glass, and bright pink in contrast to her dark hair and ruddy complexion. I could suck on them all night, they were so beautiful.

Kneeling between her legs, I rubbed the head of my cock over her clit, then moved it up and down along her slit until it was coated in pussy juice. Her eyes, closed until now, shot open as she realized that the oral assault was just the beginning. I draped each leg over my shoulder so that she was spread wide, and firmly inserted my cockhead between her legs. She bucked a few times in response to this new stimulation, then began easing herself farther on my cock.

"Not yet," I whispered, shaking my head and grabbing her hips, holding her in place.

I slid her back down until my head was just past her outer lips, and worked myself in and out, her pussy thickly splitting to admit me, and then swelling shut when I removed myself. Her hips gyrated as she got more and more excited, and she closed her eyes to concentrate on her next cum.

"Terri, squeeze your nipples. Play with them for me," I asked, visions of Kathleen popping into my head unbidden.

I shuddered slightly and slid a littlle too far in, losing control momentarily. Terri was really getting into this. Her pussy was already sloppy again, and she was pulling on her nipples like they were made of taffy. She'd made do with what I'd given, and was now actively fucking my cockhead, trying to coax out another cum.

Suddenly, the visions of Kathleen were pushed aside by visions of Terri manipulating me over going back to work, and I decided to exact my revenge. She'd made me cum so hard I was sore for three day; it was payback time! Without warning, I leaned in, pushing my cock in deeply. She arched sharply, then scissored her legs around my waist and started fucking me frantically. To help her along, I reached under slapped her clit lightly. When the moans started, I grabbed her hands and moved them to her sides while I pulled my hips back until my cock head was once again snugly in the entrance to her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she hissed, almost screaming.

I smiled cruelly. "What's the matter? A little worked up?"

"Michael, this isn't funny!" She sounded near tears.

"It sure as hell was a few weeks ago when you did it to me," I said, trying to sound calm. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock head like a vise.

I couldn't drag this out to long; I was going to blow soon. She started biting her lip, her eyes darting from side to side, her nipples hard and swollen. I moved down slightly and began sucking one, causing her to squirm even more.

"Oh God, Michael, stop it!" I pulled out. "No, stop teasing me! Don't stop fucking me!" I moved to the other nipple, but said nothing. "Oh shit, please! I'll do anything! Please, Michael, fuck me!" Her voice was a near shriek now.

I sat up. "I'll tell you what; I'm fair," I said sarcastically. "Two blowjobs everyday for a week, one in the morning, and one before I go to bed, and we've got a deal."

I could see that she hated that I had the upper hand, but her lust had her tightly in its grip.

"Fine, whatever you say. I'll blow you twice a day," she babbled." "Just please fuck me!" she begged.

"Gladly." I said, smirking. Then I stood up.

"What are you doing? We had a deal!"

"Relax, sweetheart. Get on the floor, ass in the air."

Like a dutiful child, she scrambled onto the carpet and got down on her hands and knees.

"That's a good girl," I said mockingly. "Now, press your chest to the floor. I want to get at that ass!"

In truth, she liked to be fucked in her ass as much as she liked it in her pussy, so she didn't care where I stuck my cock as long as I did it soon. When she was in position, I rubbed my cock along her slit from behind to get it wet, then positioned my cock head on her asshole. She grunted as I slowly applied pressure, but I made sure that I didn't actually enter her. By now, she was out of her mind, rotating her hips, trying to push her ass onto my cock, but I wouldn't let her. I waited until her legs were quivering from the tension, and swiftly pulled my cock back and rammed it into her pussy, moving so fast and so hard that my balls slapped against her ass. She squealed as I hit home, and immediately thrust back, trying to jam as much of my cock into her as possible. On the floor like this, her nipples rubbed roughly against the carpet. I knew it was helping the mood, because her pussy kept tightening, and I knew she was about to blow. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me, fucking her as hard as I could.

"Oh shit Michael, I'm almost there! Put it in my ass!"

Always a sucker for a lady in distress, I willfully obliged. Pulling out, I placed the head of my cock back at her asshole, only this time I did enter. But I didn't last long; as soon as my cock was buried into her I lost it, cum splashing hotly inside her wonderful ass. I expected to see it come bubbling out of her throat. I pounded into her ass, reaching under and squeezing her clit. She was no match for the intensity, and I felt her ass clench hard, hard enough to break my cock off, as she came again for the second time that night. She groaned deep in her chest, trying to be quiet and failing miserably, as her body was wracked with wave after wave of pleasure. Finally, I stood up, and she sighed at the feeling of being suddenly empty.

She stood shakily to her feet and kissed me. "What the hell brought that on?"

I shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "Woke up with a hard on."

We took a quick shower and fell soundly asleep, not bothering to put our pajamas back on. The next morning, I shook Terri awake and offered my cock to her, per our agreement. Obligingly, she crawled between my legs and started sucking. What a way to start the morning!

Just as I was getting into the blowjob, there was a knock at the bedroom door. Terri tried to get up but I crossed my ankles behind her back to hold her in place, and threw the covers over her.

Before she could squirm free I called, "Come in."

Kathleen opened the door and my cock immediately got harder. Terri's tits rubbed against my legs as she struggled to keep still. She had my cock buried deep in her throat, her nose pressed into my pubic hair.

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't oversleep," Kathleen said icily.

Oh shit. Did she hear us last night? Or had she seen me peeking on her?

"We're fine, Kathleen, thanks."

Her eyes fixed on the mound between my legs, where Terri was busy sucking my cock. I stiffened even more, forcing myself deeper in her mouth. Involuntarily, my hips began to undulate, the fact that Kathleen was watching making me incredibly horny. The way Terri was positioned, I could just barely reach her crotch with my foot. I used my toes to play with her pussy while she sucked on me. The pressure increased, and it was soon very obvious to Kathleen what was going on. At first, her eyes widened in astonishment, but quickly filled with disgust. But I also thought I saw a hint of arousal there.

Terrri was fucking my foot hard enough that it was starting to slide into her. Knowing that Kathleen was standing there watching, the mental picture of her masturbating firmly in my mind, was too much. I squeezed my eyes shut an let out a small moan as cum came blasting out of my cock, filling Terri's mouth. Some must have spilled out, because she began licking my balls, which coaxed more cum out. In fact, I came so hard and so long that I never even heard Kathleen close the door and leave.

When I'd finally stopped, Terri took one last lick and shimmied up and kissed me hard on the lips. "That was fucked up, but it was hot! It felt so naughty.?"

"Hey, we were in our own bedroom." Besides, the more I thought about it, the more I was sure that she'd gotten a little excited watching us.

We got ready for work, and didn't say a word downstairs while we ate breakfast. Kathleen fed Emily, and would shoot an evil look over at me periodically, but that was it. I was pretty worthless at work all day. I couldn't concentrate on anything except the sight of Kathleen playing with herself. By lunch, I'd been sitting with a hard on for three hours solid, and knew that my day was shot, so I told my secretary that I would be working from home the rest of the day and left. When I got to the house, no one was on the ground floor. I knew Terri was at work, but I expected to find Kathleen and Emily. I decided to check upstairs; if I was lucky, I might get another peek.

Pushing open the door to the nusery, I was greeted with the sight of Kathleen standing, holding Emily to her breast. She was vigorously suckling on one of Kathleen's choclate colored nipples, and I could tell by the look on her face that it was bringing her immense pleasure.

Holy shit, I thought. How long has this been going on?

Kathleen's eyes locked on mine. The look of pleasure was quickly replaced by one of embarassment and shame. I guess Emily decided to suck pretty hard at that moment, because Kathleen started to shiver and rolled her eyes.

"Kathleen, when you get Emily settled, please come down to the family room," I said, my voice shaking.

She probably thought I was angry, and in fact, I should have been, but the truth was, it was more than my libido could take. Downstairs, I removed my clothes and discarded them in a pile off to the side. I glanced at myself in the hall mirror; not bad. A little soft, I no longer had the hard edged muscles from college that came from working out two hours a day in the weight room everyday, in addition to the two hours of practice five days a week for whatever sport I was playing that season. But I was still in good shape, and there wasn't a lot of flab on my 6'3" frame. Dark haired, I wasn't overly hairy, but my chest was dusted with enough hair to provide a shadow for my ruddy complexion. The pubic hair around my cock was thick and curly around the base, which right now stood thickly straight up in the air, the head swollen and pulsing, the shaft glistening with the precum that had started leaking soon after I discovered Emily suckling on Kathleen's tit. I was so fucking horny!

I took a seat on the sofa, and waited for Kathleen to come down. Her head was down, and it took her a minute to realize that my legs were bare. I watched her head travel up along my body, snapping to my face when she reached my cock.

"What the hell?" she exclaimed.

My face stayed perfectly calm. "That was a interesting scene up there. I wonder what my wife, the attorney, would think of it?" I asked, stroking my cock for emphasis.

"Mr. Watson," she said indignantly. "I do not know who you think you are talking to, or what you expect to happen..."

I cut her off. "I 'think' I'm talking to a woman that works for me who I stumbled upon fondling my child. A woman who I doubt could stay employed, let alone remain in this country, if I decide to pursue this," I said firmly.

She grew pale. I'd struck a nerve. There'd been defiance initially; now I saw...fear? No, that was too strong. Concern? Yes, that was it. She didn't want trouble.

"Hmmm...seems like you're over a barrel there, Kathleen. I think we can probably come to some sort of agreement, though, don't you?" I asked innocently, continuing to stroke my cock as it thickened. Nodding, she dropped her head.

"Come over here!" I commanded sharply.

She shuffled over, her lip quivering slightly. When she looked up, the resignation, disgust and hatred I saw in her eyes almost made me cum right then.

"It's your choice. Either take off your clothes, or go upstairs and pack your bags. I don't want to talk anymore."

Without meeting my eyes, she lifted her shirt over her head, kicked off her shoes, and slid out of her skirt and panties. My breath hitched now that she was actually standing naked here in front of me. She was beautiful. Not a wrinkle on her anywhere, save for around her nipples, which had crinkled tightly either from the sudden exposure to the air conditioning or from fear. Her stomach was flat and her hips were narrow; it was clear that she'd never borne children. He breasts were compact, like swollen little apples on an otherwise smooth surface. Her pussy was clean shaven, and her hooded clit small and partially hidden, not yet aroused. That would change soon enough.

"Turn around," I said hoarsely.

She did, and I got to admire a truly marvelous ass. Round and tight, her rear and back were as smooth and flawless as her front. I could not believe that this woman was at my mercy. My cock twitched at the thought.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks."

I couldn't resist walking around to look at her face; I wanted to see the humiliation in her face. I know if she'd been lighter, she would have been beet red with embarassament. My cock was killing me; pretty soon, I'd be able to cum without even touching myself. I planned to be buried deep in her way before then.

I moved back around her and sat between her ass cheeks. Leaning in, I touched my tongue to her asshole, and she jumped.

"Get back in position!" I barked.

Reluctantly, she did, and I resumed my probe of her ass with my tongue. She had a musky, tangy taste, but not unpleasant. Steadily I ran my tongue around her asshole, pushing it slightly past her anal ring, then working it around again. After several minutes I noticed that she was gripping her ass cheeks tighter, but she still hadn't made a sound. Good. I wanted to rip an orgasm out of her. I could smell her pussy getting wet.

"Stand up and turn around," I said, slapping her ass a little harder than I needed to. She let out a little yelp, but did as she was told. There was a new emotion sharing space in her eyes with the other three now; arousal.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me, so that her legs straddled mine and my cock pointed toward her pussy. I maneuvered her down so that my cock head pressed against her outer lips, and her wonderful little tits were in my face. Hungrily I nibbled at them, biting down on her nipples and swirling my tongue over them. They must have been incredibly sensitive, because in no time she was writhing over my cock. I pulled back so I could see her face. Lust had replaced everything else.

She was almost where I wanted her. I attacked her nipples again, letting my cock head push firmly against her pussy lips. When she began to thrash her head back and forth, I released the nipple in my mouth, leaned back, and put my hands behind my head.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. If you'd like to stop now, I'll understand," I said, trying to sound remorseful.

The look in her eyes changed from lust to pure hatred.

I chuckled. "I'll tell you what; why don't you do whatever you'd like," I offered, closing my eyes.

She didn't have to be invited twice. Her clit poked out prominently now, and her pussy was swollen from excitement. The pink inner lips stood out starkly against the darkness of her skin. From the amount of moisture seeping out, I had a pretty good idea what her choice would be. I wondered how she would deal with it, remembering her frustration with the dildo the night before.

Resuming her position straddling me, she slowly lowered herself onto the head of my cock. It took a lot of effort to work it in, and she had to be careful not to push to hard, for fear of slipping and impaling herself. After several torturous moments, the head finally pressed through. Holy shit, she was tight! I tossed my head back and my eyes rolled around in my head. It felt like my cock head was lodged in warm pudding; soft all around, but gripped firmly. I looked at her and I saw my cock was having a similar effect on her. Her nipples stuck straight out and she was shaking slightly.

Being the nice guy that I am, I decided to help things along. Without warning, I spread my feet wide, knocking her off balance. My cock head already firmly in place, she slid down the the length of my cock, hitting bottom with the resounding smack of flesh on flesh as our crotches met. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Her entire body convulsed as conflicting waves of pain and pleasure wracked her mercilessly, her pussy tightening around my cock with each spasm.

In a sense, I'd had an orgasm building since last night when I first saw her. It was as if I hadn't cum in years. Effortlessly I grabbed her hips, lifting her up and pulling her down, forcing myself into her, feeling my cock swell as I came close to erupting.

"Please! Stop!" she whimpered raggedly. "I can't take much more!"

Her pleas were all that I needed to push me over. With a final thust I buried my cock in up to the hilt and unloaded. I must have hit a new spot, because she arched her back and leaned back, almost falling off. I held on tight, cum spilling out, until finally, I was able to gently lift her off, my cock sliding out of her. Wobbly, she stood, as if waking from a dream, and looked at me.

There was nothing in her eyes anymore except devotion.

Send all comments about this story to Bob Peale .
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.