The Best Erotic Stories.

Hot E-Mail
by Gregory Lee Hunt
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Last November, on my forty-third birthday, my wife Abby gave me a special birthday present by making a fantasy of mine come true. Abby remembered that I'd once accidentally blurted out my fantasy of wanting to put on a private masturbation and sex show for some woman other than Abby. I realized that I'd hurt Abby with that revelation and dropped the matter quickly. The subject never came up again. Unbeknownst to me, Abby and her best friend Darlene had been conspiring and planned a 'surprise' for nearly a month before my birthday. Needless to say, I was bowled over by what happened that night. I honestly had no idea of what was happening until I walked out of the master bathroom naked as a jaybird expecting to make love to Abby and finding both Abby and Darlene lying dressed in very seductive clothes on our bed. Both women are gorgeous creatures but very different physically. Abby is a dark-eyed brunette. She's willowy and long-waisted with 34 C cup breasts. She bears a strong resemblance to Audrey Hepburn. Darlene, reminds me of an older Julianne Moore. Her hazel eyes, delicate cheekbones and sensual mouth crown her gorgeous face. She is a tall voluptuous lady with very large and full breasts.

The evening turned out to be quite a sexual romp. Not only did I put on a masturbation exhibition for Abby and Darlene, but she and Abby also stripped and put on a very uninhibited and hot show for me. Ultimately we wound up participating in a ménage-a-trois. What was even more surprising was that Abby gave Darlene and I permission to spend an hour alone together in the bedroom, while Abby went down stairs to watch television. Darlene and I fucked each other like a couple of teenagers in heat. After Abby returned to the bedroom and the three of us partied some more, we invited Darlene to spend the night with us. I spent the night sleeping sandwiched between the two gorgeous naked ladies. Our partying resumed in the morning and went on for most of the next day. I should explain that Darlene had recently divorced her husband Brian after years and years of an unhappy and loveless marriage.

Less than a week after Abby and Darlene treated me to that special birthday party, I received a very interesting and provocative telephone call. Abby and Darlene had gone shopping at a nearby mall. I was at home with our teen-aged daughter Kimberley. I was sitting in my office at my desk finishing up some paper work when the telephone rang. As usual, Kimberley answered. She stood at the top of the staircase and yelled down to me to make sure I would hear her "Dad, its Darlene. She says she needs to give you a message from mom." I picked up the telephone and said hi. Darlene waited until she was sure that Kimberley was no longer on the line.

Darlene's voice was very friendly and chipper, she told me that she was passing on Abby's message. She said that Abby had to run one more errand and that she would be home in about a half hour. Abby wanted me to re-heat a dish she had prepared the night before for dinner. Abby's messages being passed on, Darlene admitted that there was yet another more basic purpose for her call, but that she wanted to make sure that the message was strictly private. She obviously did not want Abby to have any doubts about her friendship or intentions. Darlene wanted my e-mail address. She said she wanted to send me an e-mail message that was very private -- meaning that it was for me alone. Darlene asked whether my electronic mailbox was secure and whether either Abby or Kimberley knew the password or had access to it. I gave her my e-mail address with assurances that they did not. Abby's computer literacy is limited. Kimberley uses the computer to play games or do her schoolwork. She has her own mailbox and password and doesn't know mine. Darlene is a Senior Vice President of a large media corporation and she uses computers all the time.

Anyway, Darlene said that she would be sending me an e-mail, which she said I could read anytime after midnight. Remembering what a special night Darlene and Abby had given me, I had trouble falling asleep. I was speculating about what message the e-mail contained. Abby was fast asleep; she is a very sound sleeper. I went into my home office to read the e-mail. My cock was already stirring anticipating some kind sexual message or overture from Darlene. Friday night's j/o exhibition with Darlene and Abby as my audience was still in fresh in my mind. I had a hunch that Darlene's message had something to do with that. I was right. Darlene's lengthy e-mail was very revealing and conveyed her very personal impressions of a very erotic night. It also contained Darlene's very kinky fantasy. I've downloaded the message and saved it in my own private protected files. Darlene's fantasy gives me another excuse to jack-off every time I read it. Here it is verbatim:

(next)

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Gregory Lee Hunt.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.