The Best Erotic Stories.

Her Favorite Fantasy
by Nedongirl
©

I can't seem to get to sleep. I was laying in bed tossing and turning trying to get comfortable and finally I settled on my side. Just as our song came on I was just started to drift off and didn't even realize where my hand had wandered.

I was about to pull my hand away from my crotch when I realized I shouldn't stop something that feels good. I looked up at my wall and stared at your picture for a few minutes and memorized every bit of your face.

I laid my head back on my pillow and closed my eyes. All I could see was you and me. We were in my bedroom laying together in bed. Our song started playing again and I rolled over to kiss you softly on the lips. You smiled to me and wrapped your arms around me holding me tight and pressed your lips to mine. Your kiss was so passionate it made my head spin.

I started rubbing my hands up and down your sides slowly and gently. My lips trailed to your neck and I slowly licked and sucked and kissed all over your soft skin. My hands moved to your chest, teasing your nipples.

Suddenly I felt something poking my thigh and reached my hand down and began to stroke your hard on. I moved my lips down your neck to your chest and began to lick and suck and nibble on your nipples. Your hands never left my sides.....you slide your hands under my shirt, feeling my baby soft skin.

I start thinking to myself how much I just wanna feel you inside me for once. To make love to you. To feel you cum inside me. So, I lay you on your back and straddle your lap. I start to take my shirt off and you reach your hands up to fondle my breasts. I run my nails over your tight stomach as you tease my hard nipples.

I slowly start to slide your boxers down and let your erection spring free from the restraining clothes. I slowly kiss down your chest and stomach, stopping only for a moment to tease your cute belly button. As I move further down I place a soft lil kiss right where your hair starts and then taking your dick in my hand gently kiss the head.

You let out a lil moan and I smile up to you and tell you how much I love you and want to please you. I start to take you into my warm mouth, inch by inch. I glance up to see the smile on your face. I start to suck you slowly and gently at first, then faster with each moan I hear escape your sweet lips.

I feel you getting harder with each bob of my head. Your Dick throbbing from the pleasure and attention its receiving. I start to slow down a bit not wanting you to cum too fast. With a grin on my face I start to slowly kiss back up your body, paying attention to every muscle and shape.

As I get back to your lips I start to push my panties off and kick them to the floor. I roll us over so your on top of me and I wrap my legs around your waist. Our lips never parting from each other. I reach down between our bodies and wrap my hand around your rigid prick and slowly guide it into me. By now I'm so wet that you slide easily into my pussy and I let out a soft moan as you do.

I place one soft kiss at the base of your neck and look up into your eyes. I smile and softly whisper "Make love to me....now". You slowly start pumping in and out of me and I close my eyes as you kiss me with all your passion. Our lips pressed together as our tongues dance in our mouths.

I start to moan into our kisses as you pump into me faster and harder. I wrap my legs tight around your waist and my arms around your neck. You wrap your arms around me and hold me tight trying to penetrate me as deep as possible. My hips bucking up to meet yours. The sounds of our bodies slamming together only makes us want more and more. But we only last so much longer before my thighs start to tighten around you. My pussy contracts around your dick as I start to climax. My orgasm is so strong it starts to push you over and you cum with a loud moan. You start to fill me up and my pussy keeps contracting around your dick as if it were milking the cum out of it.

Finally you lay down on me, our chests pressed together. Our hearts beating against each others . I look you in the eyes and tell you I love you. and soon we fall asleep in each others arms.

After I snap back to reality, I slide my fingers from my pussy and lick them clean. Then I come online and tell you all about my lil fantasy. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. =)

Send all comments about this story to Nedongirl.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.