The Best Erotic Stories.

I Love You, Daddy
by TwistedJoe
©

My wife works very early in the morning, so when our daughter Alicia was in elementary school, I would bring her to school every day. Now she's a big girl, pulling top grades in high school, so I just lounge around the house while she gets ready to go. Every morning she finds me, gives me a hug and peck on the cheek, and off she goes to school. I work from the house mostly, only going to the office when I can't telecommute.

One morning a few weeks ago, I was just out of the shower, and still in my bathrobe. I was sitting at the foot of my bed, just beginning to put on my slippers, when it runs Alicia, and tackles me with her morning hug. We ended up lying on the bed together, with her head on my chest, and her petite arms thrown around me. She squeezed tight and I squeezed her back.

"I love you Daddy," she said. I kissed her forehead, and we lay like that, enjoying the closeness.

"Daddy," Alicia giggled, "your thing's showing."

It was. My robe had been pulled aside a bit, and my limp cock was taking some air. I moved my robe back over it. "Sorry honey," I mumbled.

Alicia was quiet for a moment, then she whispered, "Actually, Daddy, can I look at it? I've never really seen a man before, and I...never mind."

It was uncomfortable, but we never really had a father daughter talk, so I pulled my robe aside a bit and exposed myself. Alicia's head was still on my chest, but her breathing got deeper.

"Can I touch it?" she asked. I hesitated for a moment, but then didn't really see the harm in it.

"Sure. I guess you should know what it's like."

My daughter took my cock in her warm little hand, and turned it to each side. Then she did something I didn't expect. She began to run her index finger up and down the sensitive underside. I tried to ignore the sensation, but my dick got half hard in spite of me.

"It's getting bigger," my daughter noticed.

"They do that, honey."

"Why? Because I'm touching it?"

"It's that thing you're doing with your finger. It...well it feels good, and when you please a man like that, he'll get hard."

Alicia didn't say anything more, but kept her finger moving. My cock continued to grow, until it was fully erect, and thrust up against my belly. Alicia stroked it with her finger a few more times.

"Is that as big as it gets?"

"Pretty much," I managed. I was going out of my mind from the teasing, but I just couldn't take it any further with my innocent teenaged daughter.

"Am I touching it right? I mean, if I kept touching you like this...would you, you know...come?"

The idea sent a shockwave of lust through me, but I made myself sound calm. "Well...no. It's just a tease. You would need to put your hand all the way around it." I reached down and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, pressed them a little more firmly against my flesh. "Like that."

Alicia stroked her hand up and down for a moment. "Like this?" All I could do is nod my chin against her forehead.

My daughter put my cock away, or at least tried to cover the erect beast with my robe, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you, Daddy. I really wanted to know about that." And left for school. I made myself get dressed and carry on with my day.

The next morning, I was sitting on my bed just like the day before, and I guess I was hoping Alicia would come to me again. I was not disappointed. She bounced in and tackled me, and we ended up in the same position as the day before.

"I love you, Daddy," she said again. Again, I kissed her forehead. She was quiet for a while, and then she pulled my robe aside. My cock was already half hard this time. She wrapped her hand around it and began jacking it like I showed her. Slowly at first. God help me, but I let just let her do it. She kept it up for a few minutes.

"I want to make you come," she whispered innocently. "I want to know what it's like."

"A little faster then, baby."

She jacked me faster, and the sensations going through me were unbelievable. Within seconds, my hips were humping up to meet her hand, and then I came, shooting a wad of sperm about three feet into the air. The flow was enormous, and it spilled all over me, and all over my baby's hand, running down her skin in rivulets.

"Oh, it's so hot. Ugh. Sticky." She wiped her hand on my comforter.

"Sorry," was all I could think to say.

"No, it's okay. Thank you," she kissed me on the cheek and left for school. I lay there and guilt tripped myself until I fell asleep for a few hours. I dreamed of sex with my daughter.

When I woke up, I swore I wouldn't let it happen again, even doubted that she would want it to, but the next morning I made sure to sit at the foot of my bed, dressed in only my robe. I noticed the comforter still bore faint traces of my cum where my daughter had wiped her hand on it.

Alicia came and tackled me.

"I love you Daddy," she said. I told her I loved her too. After a few minutes of cuddling, she began jacking my cock again, until I shot all over the place. This time, though, when I was done, she brought her hand up to her mouth and her little pink tongue flicked out and liked some of the semen. She wiped the rest off on the comforter, which I changed immediately after she left.

The next morning was a weekend, and my daughter acted as if nothing had happened while her mother was home. That weekend was too long, and for the first time that I can remember, I wished for Monday.

Monday came, and I sat at the foot of my bed. Alicia came with her flying hug, and told me once again that she loved me. I kissed her on the forehead, and she put her hand to my cock and kissed me on the cheek.

She began stroking me. "Kiss me Daddy, okay?" I kissed her like a father, and she smiled her pretty little smile. "Not like that. Like a boyfriend would kiss me."

I looked at her face as she rubbed my dick slowly. It was fully erect now. Alicia was so pretty, with her mother's hazel eyes and nut-brown hair. She had a heart shaped face that belonged on an angel. There was nothing but innocence in her eyes. I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. When her tongue darted into my mouth, it tasted so good. I was powerless now to stop anything. I was too weak, and it had gone to far. These mornings were what I lived for, now.

We kissed for about a minute, then she broke away and put her head to my chest again. Both of us were breathing very hard. She parted my robe from her chest and kissed her way down to my cock. She kissed its tip while still moving her hand over it. My heart stopped as the warmth of her mouth surrounded my shaft.

She moved her hand away, and slid her head back and forth on my stomach as she gave me head. I wanted to come. I needed to come, but I made myself wait. I didn't want to do anything she wouldn't like. I controlled myself with all my will; moans began to escape my throat from the effort. Alicia stopped and raised herself up to turn and look at me.

"I'm glad this feels good to you, Daddy. It's okay if you come in my mouth. I want to know what it's like." She went back to work on my cock, and within seconds, I was shooting my load onto her tonsils. She swallowed every drop.

The next day I waited for her, but she left without even speaking to me. I agonized about it all day. I couldn't concentrate on anything. Wednesday though, my wife woke me before she left at 5:30am and told me Alicia had complained about being sick, and that our daughter would be staying home today. My wife asked me to make some chicken soup. I agreed, and couldn't go back to sleep.

At about seven Alicia came to my bed, wearing her long pink bathrobe. I was naked beneath the covers, as I hadn't bothered to get up.

"How are you feeling, Angel?"

"Fine," she said simply, and crawled into bed with me. Her head went beneath the covers, and she gave me head for a little while, until I was good and hard, then she came up for air.

Her hands went to the sash on her robe and she removed it in what seemed like slow motion. She turned and dropped it off the side of the bed and lay back. I pulled the covers away from her to get a better look at her firm little body.

Her breasts were perfect, a little shy of a "C" cup, and her young belly was flat and curved down to the downy brown hair over her pussy. My daughter's pussy. I couldn't believe I was looking at it. My hand went to it of its own volition. Alicia gasped.

"Yes, Daddy, make me come. I want to know what it's like."

I rubbed her soft, moist clit until she orgasmed.

"Do it again."

I kept rubbing, and Alicia turned and twisted in pleasure at the attention.

"Kiss me Daddy. Kiss me when I climax." I did, and she clutched my head and thrust her tongue in my mouth when she came.

Her face was flushed, and the lust and need in her eyes hadn't dissipated with her two orgasms.

"Daddy, I want you to make love to me. I want to know what it's like."

I moved over on top of her and between her legs. I put a finger in her and felt for her hymen. It was there, but her pussy was soaked. I pushed the head of my rock hard cock into her vagina and pushed. She cried out as I entered her.

"Daddy! It hurts!"

I lay still inside her and savored the feeling of her vagina clutching at me in spasms. She was so soft. I began moving slowly back and forth, and asked her if I was hurting her. She shook her head, and slid her tongue into my mouth again.

I fucked my daughter for what seemed like hours. Finally, I raised myself up on one arm, and used my free hand to rub her clit until she came. When I felt her pussy begin to spasm in pleasure, I shot my sperm into her, over filling her with my cum.

She had me make love to her twice more that day, once with her on top, once with her on her hand and knees and me behind her. The second time I showed her how to touch herself while we fucked, and we came again at the same time. The third time I licked her to climax before I mounted her again and shot off deep inside her. I was lost, a slave to my lust for my baby girl.

After I had come for the third time, we lay in bed naked, holding each other close.

"That felt so good, Daddy."

"To me too, angel."

"I... I want to keep doing it with you." I noticed now that she was crying. "I know we shouldn't but I really, really want to."

I pet her head and assured her that we could. She expressed a concern about pregnancy, and said that if I was going to keep coming inside her, I should take her to get on the pill. I told her I would, but the memory of pouring my sperm into her pretty little snatch made me hard again, so I rolled her onto her back and entered her pussy for the forth time this day.

"I love you, Daddy," she said as I began to fuck her. She slid her tongue in my mouth, and I pulsed my cum into her without needing anything else.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by TwistedJoe.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.