The Best Erotic Stories.

Judy's Firemen
by Sparky Kronkite
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


I couldn't take it. I couldn't stand it any longer. I was seriously worried that I couldn't stand and that I might fall. But I carelessly slurped my still near-full Guinness. It ran out of my mouth, over my chin and onto my light colored summer blouse, staining it. But I didn't give a shit. My hands shaking, I downed more of the sweet Irish stout. The can depleted, I tossed it safely to a nearby mattress, my hands now free, my mind racing and my eyes wide, watching. Again I looked around me - no one anywhere near. I unclasped my beret with my left hand and let my blonde hair fall past my shoulders. I undid the top two buttons of my blouse, the well rounded tops of my breasts proudly displayed. I noticed more perspiration now, almost dripping off my forehead - this as I reached down to lift the hem of my navy blue skirt with my right hand.

Now, back in the shower, the trio I was observing shifted, changing places. The Hispanic male dropped to the wet watery floor, lying on his back - the petite female then straddled him, face to face and lowered herself grasping his penis in both hands and guiding it into her ultra wet and seemingly tiny twat. Wow! She smoothly sank, down, all the way with a huge, "Uhhhhhh!" The big black fire fighter? He too straddled the prone Hispanic moving his huge member toward the small female toward her mouth but he was too tall - he turned and without any hesitation the girl drove her mouth into the crack of his ample ass. He stroked himself, slick with soap from a soap bar he fished from a near by soap dish. Groans, moans and coos of pleasure filled the shower room.

By now I had lifted my skirt, lowered my sheer white panties, which by the way had become drenched by the excessive flow of my own sex juice - and I began fingering myself. First one finger, then two, lightly tracing and skimming, just the inner part of my pussy lips and then tracing up to my clit - not touching it but swirling around it - slowly, slowly. I was still a bit worried about being caught but that last blast of Guinness had taken quick affect. I looked around and still found myself alone. At that point I simply gave up, I was determined to give myself an orgasm, fuck getting caught. I began to think about entering the shower. I began to fantasize about "being with them." But I remained content to take care of myself. Slowly, swirling my now throbbing clit as I watched the young ting girl ride one man's dick and suck the buthole of another. I was out of control. I was beginning to cum. Big time.

So too, were the heady trio in the shower. She was the first to begin going over the edge of ecstasy, her groans filling the steamy air, rising above the din of the splashing shower of water. She began to pound her ass down, her pussy stretching over the big cock of the Hispanic male beneath her. She speared her tongue into the black man's ass, as he took one hand back, holding wide his as cheeks to gain her more, deeper access. She was cumming long and hard - but so were the men. First the big Afro Am stud, furiously stroking his absolutely huge member with his right hand, pumping hard, his hand a blur of dark - boom - he sent a massive stream of cum, flying from the end of his dick. The first part of the stream hit the wall and the trail of it fell across the forehead of the prone Hispanic male. Then a second spurt and then a third. He was a fire hose. At this the Hispanic male announced that he too was cumming. His hips bucked upward into the female - once, twice, three times. His spent juices, his cum, trickled and oozed from the lips of the young girls pussy - which still surrounded her prone lovers cock.

At this I too began to cum, as the girl had begun - yes, I was fantasizing that, "I was her," after all. As she came, so did I. And as I came I envisioned that cock, his cock, that golden rod of Spanish cock, deep in my pussy - I plunged three fingers into my steaming twat. I hit my own G-spot, as I am fully aware of my own body. I twisted and massaged my sex pad. I came and I came. My shoulders shuddered and my body nearly doubled over but I held my voice and only a small grunt of pleasure escaped my lips. Once I finally subsided, remarkably as they did too, I found as I lifted my love hand away from my privates, that my thighs were ultra-slick with my own love fluids. My head was hanging low and my right arm and hand were limp from over work. I was exhausted but I was happy. My pussy was still aching with the residual effects of this mofo of an orgasm, sweat was drenching my face, my neck and my blouse - as I wobbled and attempted to pull my skirt down. But without much success.

Then! Of all things. The lights went! The big overhead lights in the barracks room! My face popped up in panic from it's exhausted and dropping position - and into the room marched the remaining firemen - four other men and the other woman fire fighter - and Harry. God! How fucking embarrassing was this? I scurried to pull my panties up and push my skirt down but I was so fucking soaked with my own God damn fluids that the fabric of my garments stuck to my skin, making this difficult at best. Shit! Some of the group had smiles on their faces, some just looked astonished. Some looked over me into the shower, at the doorway of which I was still standing. They saw the other trio of lovers spent and grinning on the floor. Hell! That smug black stud even waved at everybody. They all moved into the room. Shit.

Well, the next thing I know, almost in an instant, is that James is handing me a shot glass and filling it with - you guessed it - Irish Times. Fuck, I thought, that's all I need. But I did need it. As my right hand continued to tidy myself and with my eyes still not willing to meet anyone else's - I downed the shot with my left hand. It felt good, real good. I'd just had the biggest orgasm of my life and I felt F-U-C-K-I-N-G good God damn it! I'm a sexy damn bitch and I'm proud of it! I thought again, what the fuck and I slammed the empty shot glass down to the floor where it shattered. Then I yelled out to all who could hear, "Happy fucking 4th of July, I am a skyrocket and I ready to freakin' explode!!!!"

Well that got their attention.

Note: [Something I didn't know at the time was that during Harry's little tour of that new, state of the art fire engine - the rest of the crew, James, Harry and all the rest of them - those devious fuckers - they had gotten high, smoked a little weed. Hell, later I heard that Harry and the other female - her name is Joan - had even partaken in a little touchy-feely on that so called tour. Needless to say, when they entered the barracks room, turned on the lights, saw what had happened and put it all together, well luckily for me, they were feeling pretty mellow.]

So, after my semi-drunken "yeee'ha" of a statement regarding a happy holiday - the whole fire fighting crew, the naked ones and the clothed ones and even Harry too - they clapped, hooted and cheered. Nearly simultaneously, somebody put AC/DC, "You Shook Me All Night Long...," into the CD player and turned it up loud like it's supposed to be played. I couldn't help but begin to dance. The lights were turned back down low and the naked trio from the shower even started dancing with me - still naked. More Guinness and more Irish Times flowed. It was still only around eight o'clock in the evening and Harry and I had nothing better to do. Hells bells, we were staying.

As the next AC/DC song hit the air I realized that I was a nasty mess. And with the shower right there, well again, what the hell, I started taking off my clothes. More hoots and cheers began to fill the room. As I stripped I played with the men, I turned it on. I was determined to turn "them" on. The remaining clothed fire fighters, not a bad looking one in the bunch, they too began to disrobe. And that tall black stud with the huge penis(?) - I grabbed him, I grabbed it, I played with it. Man what a treat. Everybody liked that. So, with all my clothes off I entered the shower - the naked trio in tow (I thought) and not far behind was the rest of the fire crew. Except Harry. As I nearly fell on the slippery floor and danced my way into the shower, I peaked over my shoulder and saw him making out with, no, not one - but to my astonishment both, yes that's both - the female fire fighters. The naked little one, her name is Amy and the still partially uniformed other one, is Joan. Joan is a very pretty looking, dark long-haired Italian looking woman with a great slender body. Oh well I thought - have fun Harry. Then I realized I was alone, naked in a shower with six other, gorgeous, naked, hunk to hell and back, firemen. Shit! I had this feeling, a very strong feeling - that I was about to get hosed. The ultimate hosing by six firemen.

Let's see if I can remember. I am a reporter after all. Reporters must maintain a good memory, you know. But, I was a little tipsy to say the least - but I think I can remember pretty much everything. I know I can remember their names. And looks too. You know of James, the leader, the head honcho, the guy who got me drunk. He's dark like I said. He's got a little mustache, curly hair and a medium stout, nicely pecked out chest of a body. Great strong legs. Very Spaniard looking, sorta Gypsy like. Then there are the naked guys from the trio in the shower Armond and Bobby. You know what they look like. The other three? Gosh was I in heaven. Jake, a long and lean, very handsome, Texan type blonde, clean shaven without much body hair but a great swimmers type of body. The perfect dick too! I mean it. Not too big, not too small, not to fat, not too thin, not too much body hair (he shaved that too) - I mean perfect. Roger, a very handsome fellow, almost too handsome, like a TV doctor or something. Kind of Jewish looking. Dark wavy hair, good complexion and only a tad on the short side. Roger has a smile and eye twinkle to die for. And last but not least was Kevin. Kevin was pretty Irish looking himself with dark red hair. Kevin's big, he's barrel-chested but not much of a gut and he stands about six feet one inch. Kevin is the proud owner of the fattest dick I've ever experienced. It's not that long at about five inches but man, girl, it must be as big around as a Dr. Pepper can. Kevin, and his thing, well - it's an experience you'll never forget. I know I never will.

Okay - we got this straight? James, Armond, Bobby, Jake, Roger and Kevin. Count'em, that's six in all. I was in heaven! Naked in a shower with all these beautiful studs. Hey, you guys pass me the soap - so I can drop it.

With the loud rock music blaring in the barracks room and knowing that Harry was having a good time - well - we just kind of kept on dancing and fooling around, and dancing and fooling around, until the CD ran it's course - no more music. When that happened James, always the leader, took that small desk lamp off the desk and put it on a chair near the shower room entrance. He then turned off the bright over-head shower lights. Kevin got me another shot of whiskey and some more brews for the other guys. That's when Bobby handed me the soap and I began to wash his huge dick. Just as I started that, Roger and Jake started to rub me down with soap. My shoulders, my back, my but, my thighs and my hard-nippled tits. James, Kevin and Armond had brought metal folding chairs into the large shower room and made themselves comfortable, sipping Guinness and playing with themselves. The shower heads remained on, water was everywhere. I loved starring at the three seated men while they jerked off as I was being massaged by the other three. Finally Jake started to finger me - I told him what to do - be gentle at first, light to the touch and he did just as I asked. Bobby's dick got really big in my hands and I just had to orally sample him. I must say, I don't think I did very good - he's just way too big. But I had a lot of fun trying. He seemed to like it anyway. And Roger? He went nuts over my tits. He was very nice and gentle, very soft. I was in absolute fucking heaven. But I needed much more. I was getting really worked up again.

As Jake remarkably worked my soaking box into another frenzy I announced to the guys that I needed more. "Sorry guys but I really need to get fucked by one of you pretty soon. Which one will it be? I don't care, I'll have you all before the evenings through but I need it soon. I need a dick in me bad." Well, let me tell you, these guys are such good friends - so for some reason or another they took their good God damn time to think about it. Who would go first? But I was only a little pissed. Jake was keeping me up, keeping we wet and going strong, his fingers were great and I knew they'd come to a collective decision quickly. C'mon guys!

Don't ask me why but it was Kevin who was chosen to be the first. Kevin put down his stout, got out of his chair and came over to my nakedness and sweetly kissed me. With his hands he held me - a very passionate, sweet kiss. His hands replaced Jake's and he stroked and fingered my dripping pussy. He then asked Bobby to get behind me and lift me up. With this Bobby did so and got behind me. He lifted me into his powerful arms - kind of like a fork lift - the backs of my thighs on the top of his fore arms, my backside to his rippled stomach. Bobby spread my legs with his forearms - my pussy was now in full view of all these men and nearly at head height too. Kevin lowered his head and he tasted me. He was marvelous, he licked up and down, his fat tongue twitching from side to side as he did. He swirled my clit and then went all the way back down to my cute little bung hole. He worked at it for a while and then made a return trip back to my clit. As this was driving me crazy I couldn't help of course stop thinking about all these other dicks at my disposal. I ordered, well maybe I forcefully asked for James and Armond to come on over and join the party. I got both of them on either side of me, one in each hand - I stroked their hard cocks. It felt good. Bobby even found a way to kiss my mouth from above. But they had all not yet met my last request. I needed a cock in my pussy and I needed it now.

Moaning and a bit pissed I managed something like, "Damn it Kevin fuck me now!" With that he stood up before me, he stood right between my white thighs, my pussy wide and lubricated. Then he told Bobby to lower me onto his dick. Bobby started my decent. Kevin said, "Here it comes Judy, hold on tight, Stubby's coming home." When my pussy lips met Kevin's wide fire plug of a penis - well, I couldn't believe it. I didn't think, at first, that he could get it in there. That's when I asked myself, "Did he just call his dick Stubby?" But I was so fucking hot I couldn't stand it, that thought quickly left my mind. I moaned some commands again, "Roger, help Kevin damn it. Get his cock in me, please, I need it bad." Roger bent down, he was squatting He somehow got underneath my ass. Then Roger, with both his hands, spread my slick pussy lips wider. Kevin pushed. "Wider Roger," I moaned. Roger obliged and then - pop - in went Kevin. I could not fucking believe this. This Stubby. The feeling of being held in Bobby's strong black arms, his big black penis hitting me at the base of my spine, my hands full of Armond's and James' cocks and Kevin's soda can dick in my pussy, well, it pushed me to yet newer heights of ecstasy. With all this, I was about to cum for the second time this evening and I had five more cocks to go. But for now it was, "Ride'em Stubby!"

About this time, right about when I was going over the top - I noticed what at first looked like a flashlight coming from the other room - the barracks room. The light seemed to move closer - moving closer toward the shower room door. Me? I was nearly out of my mind and it was hard to think about anything else but the dick, Stubby, pounding away at my pussy and the overall sexually charged arena in which I found myself. After all this shower room was full with six naked and willing firemen - and me. But the light was bugging me. It moved closer still.

Then I realized it, shit! It was Bobby, he'd fired up the ENG unit - the video camera. Fuck! Then I heard his voice, "Don't worry babe, don't worry Judy, it's all right." I relaxed a bit - but hey. Kevin's cock still had me going strong - I couldn't stop moving my hips if I wanted to but I still managed in a grunting way, "Bobby, what the hell are you doing?" Bobby just said, "Baby this is high art. I promise you'll get the only copy in the end. I'll hand it right to you when it's over - this is for you and you only. I promise babe." Then I noticed Bobby was naked too - a naked camera man. My camera man! Not bad either, just as I had imagined. He had the two fire girls with him too, in tow - Joan and Amy.

Hey, at this point - the more the merrier, right?

That's when the music started once more and James, oh that leader James - he hands me another shot of Irish Times. This time the music was soft, soft rock - Roxy Music, the Avalon album I think - it was very nice. Joan and Amy weren't shy either, they got right to it. James and Jake started playing with Joan and Amy took Roger and Armond over to a corner while I remained in Bobby's strong arms with Kevin's great prick working up my still un-satiated twat. Bobby? He was doing what Bobby does - shooting. Tape that is. The light from the top of the camera went this way and that, first on one trio then on another. What is it that the beach boys sing? "Two Girls for Every Boy....." Man we had it all. I was having it all.

What would my audience think if they could see me now? I even thought of giving up Broadcast News work and becoming a porno queen. I thought, no - hell I knew - I could make as much, probably more. And it sure seemed like a whole lot of fun.

The amazing thing is that my initial concern and fear of being video taped soon was usurped by the real, actual thrill, of being taped. I mean here I am, a person who makes their living "on camera," and my profession, is thrilling to me - it is after all, kind of like acting. And yes I do like being in front of a camera. And that's why, all of a sudden, I started getting turned on by being filmed by Bobby - particularly by Bobby. It became a huge turn on. I was now fucking for the camera, fucking for myself.

At this point, after that last shot of whiskey, my mind and my body were just rippling with sexual power - I threw all care to the winds. I wanted everything I'd ever fantasized about to happen that night - and right now. I wanted it all video taped too. I wanted to be fucking gang banged. I wanted the girls to do everything they could to me - and me to them. I wanted double penetration from all of the guys. I wanted triple penetration, hell quadruple if I could physically do it. I wanted to taste cum and I wanted a cum bath. I wanted it all, all the things I'd never been in the right place or the right time or the right frame of mind - to do. Give it to me now boys. I'm a skyrocket on the 4th of July. I'm ready to fucking explode. Ride'em Judy.

That's when I politely stopped Kevin, he was doing a great job but I had bigger plans. Bobby put me down and I surveyed the situation. Harry was video taping Joan suck both James and Jake at the same time - she was loving it. Amy? Damn that little Amy! She beat me to it. She was straddling Armond, his dick in her pussy and Roger was up her back side - DP on Amy. Well good for her. Amy was having such a blast that she was about to cum too. So, what was I going to do? What was I going to do to take command of this situation? Then it dawned on me - they'd done it to me - I'd do it to them. Bobby and Kevin quizzically watched as I moved toward the light switch and turned it on. Bright lights bathed the shower room. Slitted eyes blinked in bewildered, questioning ways. I took over. I started throwing clean towels at everybody. I ordered, "Hey folks, this is very fun, but I'm worried about fucking ourselves out here, burning out too fast. Let's slow down a little, retire to the other room, get comfy, get high, set the lights low - AND GO ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!!"

Again, cheers hit the airwaves. "Yeah Judy!" Was the prevailing shout.

As we dried off all ten of us nearly broke running into the main barracks room. James and Bobby pushed all the single beds to one side of the room and took the mattresses off, placing them on the floor in the middle of the room. More lamps were found from other places and offices within the firehouse and placed around the room. Roxy Music continued on the CD player and Harry fired up five big fat joints. Then very sneakily, almost out of no where Jake put a VHS tape in the VCR, he turned the TV on and pressed play. He turned the televisions audio down low and on the screen appeared a porno film. A group oriented porno film. Lots of people fucking, sucking, groping and groaning. "Just for inspiration," Jake announced with a twisted grin. With that and after a big puff on one of the joints, Bobby then says, "Blow me Jake, I don't need any inspiration." The gang all laughed and with that Bobby crawled over to me, spread my legs and began to eat my pussy.

Then Amy crawled over and began to play with Bobby's big dick. She ran her tongue over it and sucked it into her face. She slapped it against her cheek and licked it all around good. I twisted around and found my way to Amy's mouth and we both tasted Bobby's dick at the same time. I French kissed Amy and she kissed me back. Amy and I heard a couple of whistles from the others and encouragement for us to continue. Bobby's long tongue had meanwhile found it's way up inside my pussy - for a while there I thought it felt better than a cock. Bobby's tongue must be at least six inches long. And when he hit my G-Spot - well let's just say I started getting pretty wet down there. It felt so good. His face was drenched.

Amy kissed my neck and then the tops of my ample boobs. She went further down and met Bobby at my love triangle. With Bobby's tongue in my twat, Amy began to lightly suck on my clit. Then Bobby began to work one of his rather large fingers into my tight ass hole. Slowly he put it in and then pulled it out. I was so wet down there I didn't need any other lubrication. My ass was in his hands, or is that the other way around? With Bobby's tongue in my pussy swirling around, his finger up to his knuckle in my ass and Amy's lips working on my clit, I was then amazed to find Jake, oh thee of perfect penis, standing in front of me. No, he was straddling my shoulders, his perfect dick right in my face. I took all I could take - it felt perfect.

I tried to glance about, take it all in but it was a bit difficult, my eyes closed with my own groans of pleasure and all. But I did make out Harry, still video taping while getting a blow job from Joan. I noted that Harry's cock was just about as perfect as Jake's and made a mental image of it for future fun. On the other end of Joan, were Kevin, James, Armond, and Roger. They had their fingers in her every conceivable hole. They were feeling her breasts and all of them were whacking off. Harry was catching the whole thing on tape. I could see the little red record light as it flickered. It seemed to flicker with the same rhythm as did Bobby's tongue inside my pussy and along with Amy's tongue on my clit. All this and with Jake's cock in my mouth, I was delirious.

Amy abruptly left my clit, giving it over to Bobby. I reached for Bobby's cock and indicated I wanted it inside me - even though I wasn't sure if I could take it. Amy asked me if I wanted help with Bobby's large cock, she said, "Let me grease it up for you." I said, "sure." She made Bobby roll over on his back and she then squatted over his huge thirteen inch, monster prick and sank down. Her tiny body taking all of it except the last couple of inches - I was fucking amazed. She rode him. Sure enough she was real wet. Ultra wet. She was so wet that a white'ish foam began to form on the sides of Bobby's delightful prick. When he was all good and frothy, Amy said, "He's ready, are you?" I said weakly, "Yes. I fucking ready." With that Bobby quickly sprang up, pulled me to him, spread my legs into the straight ahead missionary position and placed the head of his cock at the waiting doors of my swollen red pussy. He leaned forward and spit, a big glob of saliva, right on my pussy - everything was getting greasy now - and he proceeded to slowly plunge ahead. First an inch, then more. Slowly. I could feel it's mass entering me. God it felt good. I groaned aloud. I rolled my head to the side, biting my lip. I saw Amy, now fucking Jake. She was moaning too. Jake's face and upper chest were red with the flush of blood under his light skin, his perfect dick going in and out of Amy's tight hole. Bobby moved further into me and I groaned again. I turned my head to the left and saw Joan in the midst of a huge cum bath. Damn her, first Amy beat me to a DP and now Joan had beaten me to yet another of my fantasies. But I was thrilled for Joan. I had never before witnessed such a thing. All four men with her, all except Harry were standing over her, all cumming at one time. Remarkable! Joan had cum on her face, in her mouth, on here tits - just everywhere. Joan's four men grinned, beaming with success as Harry gave them all the thumbs up for a job well done. Now, Bobby still slowly entering me, about seven inches and still feeling incredibly good - Jake moved back over to me, leaving Amy for the moment. He whispered into Bobby's ear and with that Bobby rolled over, taking me with him. I was now on top and lowering myself onto his gigantic, throbbing cock. Jake rubbed my back with his finger nails and it felt so good. Jake bent down behind me and licked my ass. He told me that I tasted sweet and he needed to fuck me there. I didn't say a word as he began to rub the head of his penis over my well lubricated anus. As I slid further down onto Bobby's big black cock, Jake slowly entered my ass. I was beginning to feel the cum build up in me already. I'd been chasing this one all night. The body tingle had started. Finally, as I amazed myself in reaching the full thirteen inch insertion of Bobby's dick - I found myself comfortable enough to begin to move. Jake too was fully lodged in my ass, deep enough to begin to move - but I told him simply, "Deeper Jake!" He eagerly complied. The rhythm was mounting, I was floating. That's when all hell broke loose. Joan, still utterly dripping with man chiz - came over and stood before me - bending down a little. She grabbed my face and buried it between her man cum soaked tits. I licked. I swallowed. I tasted. I thrust against the two cocks in my ass and pussy. I bucked, I broncked. I yelled out in muffled ecstasy. "FUCK!!! I'm fucking cumming, ram me you fuckers, ram me!!" My pussy exploded. As it did I made Joan lean back and began to eat out her cum soaked snatch. She too began to cum. With all this feminine cumming going on, it wasn't long before the men started climaxing too. I could feel both Bobby and Jake building up, tightening up - about to spurt sperm. As I was deliriously groaning and moaning I looked up to see a very nice dick being stroked, right in front of my face. As I touched my lips to it - it erupted spewing spunk all over my cheeks and lips - I gladly tasted it and swallowed. Then Bobby bucked and began to come and right behind him- no pun intended - Jake began to spurt into my ass. A good ten seconds of cum blasting orgasm ensued. Things then died down a bit. Jake rolled off me with a pop and an ooze of cum. I kissed Bobby on the lips and he tasted the cum on my face. Now that I was beginning to see things straight again I wondered - who came on my face? I looked up into Harry's smiling face. It was he. He was taping us and whacking off. He came on my face and it sent me over the edge. I made another mental note - I owed him one.

It was only ten-thirty but as it happened - as I had tried to prevent from happening - we were all, fucked the hell out. I took another shower and gathered my things. Harry gathered his. We paid polite good-byes to one another. I was a mess and could not wait to get home and get some rest, morning came very early.

Harry drove me home and gave me the tapes - there were four in all. God! He assured me that he'd keep his mouth shut and I knew that he would - hey, he was married. He had it all to lose.

I play those tapes all the time but to this day, only a few months later - I have not had any sex at all, with anyone else that is. Just myself. But I am planning a couple of things. Something with Harry and - a return visit to my favorite fire station.

After all - I am so hot, I'm so on fire - only an experienced professional can put me out.

That's the end - for now...

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Sparky Kronkite.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.