The Best Erotic Stories.

Jazzy Girl Chapter VII
by Dixon Carter Lee
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


"Good night!" said the couple, passing the Guard, and leaving the deck. There were only two others left, the older couple laughing and looking through binoculars in the corner.

Julie and I casually moved to a more secluded part of the deck, near one of the metered viewfinders. I leaned against the rail. Julie looked around to see that no one was looking, then took out a pair of scissors.

"What the hell are you going to do with that?" I asked nervously.

Julie kissed me on the lips. "Trust me." she said, with entirely too much confidence. She pulled my coat pocket inside out, and cut the bottom of the pocket, then shoved it back inside. She dropped the scissors, reached into my pocket, pushed her hand through the hole, and reached, unseen, for my fly. It was ingenious. With my long coat no one could see what she was up to.

"You planned this." I said.

"What makes you say that?" she said, handing me a tube of K-Y Jelly. Holy shit, she was serious. I suddenly realized that not only did she plan this, but she planned to do it in front of Bonnie. God! What a message to send to your man, not to even think about fucking around. What a way to claim your territory!

Julie was fantastic. I decided right there to marry her one day (if I should somehow avoid prison). I imagined our future, married, happy, maybe even learning to make love with the door closed. But, at the moment, we were both so turned on by the possibility of screwing in full view of the whole city that I felt glad to leave that quiet, private day for the future.

I squeezed a dribble of jelly onto my palm as she freed my penis, which shrank from the gusty, cold air. I dollopped on the jelly, which was cold at first, but soon warmed with Julie's gentle rubbing, and in no time I was hard and slippery.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Oh yeah." I said. "But what about you?"

"We'll get to me." she said, sneakily, reaching into her pocket, grabbing something, and reaching around with her other hand. I felt something cold and hard encircle my penis. She was wrapping my cock with some kind of string, pulling it taught. I couldn't see what it was, my coat was closed, but it felt amazing, like she was tying up my penis.

She finished her wrapping and was now able to hold me with just the one hand, tugging on the string like a leash. But when she wrapped her hand around my prick and jerked me off the thick, wiry string would rub along the jelly slick shaft like a cock-sized slinky, sending an electrifying sensation through my loins.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

"Freddy!" It was Bonnie. She stepped over to us, smiling and waving. Shit! I couldn't exactly receive her like this. I couldn't hug her, or even turn completely around. Julie had me in one hell of a position.

I managed to turn and peck her on the cheek.

"Great to see you." I said. "You remember Julie, right?"

"Sure, hi." said Bonnie.

"How are you?" said Julie, slipping her hand back up into my coat pocket, but surreptitiously tugging the cock string, tightening it around the shaft, squeezing the veins which pulsed and pushed with blood.

I could see that Bonnie was surprised, and a little disappointed to see Julie.

"We're on our way to a club." I explained.

Bonnie took note of Julie's closeness to me, and her hand disappearing into my coat pocket. "Oh. Sure." she said, understanding that we were now a couple. Then she smiled brightly, and held out her hand, displaying the sparkling rock on her ring finger. "We did it. Tony and I got married."

"Oh that's great!" I said, giving her another peck. I think she would have liked a hug, but that wasn't about to happen, not with the poky boner I had under my coat.

Julie must be loving this, I thought. She continued to pull taught on the string, leading and corralling my cock, like she had just roped herself a steer and was readying it for branding.

"It's been wonderful!" said Bonnie. "I wanted to see you because I just had to tell you how much I love him, and how happy we are, and I know that a big part of that has to do with you!" She looked at Julie, wondering how much of the past she should bring up. "Freddy gave me some advice, and it just worked out so beautifully." she explained.

"Congratulations." said Julie, meaning it.

"Thanks!" said Bonnie.

This was a little strange. (A "little?". Hell it was downright bizarre!) Bonnie clearly wanted to see me alone, but I think she was secretly glad to have Julie around. It would mean that our meeting would be short, and free from any "temptations".

"We're living in my apartment." Bonnie said, then correcting herself, "'Our' apartment, I mean. At any rate, we're still in the city. I know how much you love it here, too, and I couldn't think of a better thank you present than to get you to the top of the Empire State Building. Corny, huh? But don't you just love it?"

We all turned to regard the skyline below us. "It's a great present, Bonnie." I said.

"Wow." Bonnie said, looking up. "Look at that moon! It's enormous!"

While Bonnie looked up I chanced a look down, peeking inside my coat to see what the hell it was Julie had coiled around my cock. It was a string of some kind, all right, made of a ribbed metal, thin but strong.

Oh my God! I said to myself as I realized what it was -- a guitar string. The same guitar string I had used to tie Bonnie's hands last month, the night we all met, the night I furiously fucked Bonnie in the back room of The Bitter End, the same night I heard someone crack open the door, and I suspected that we were being watched, the same night I heard "Come on, Julie. Showtime!" in the hallway.

So Julie had been watching us! She saw everything! And her orgasm in front of the whole crowd was a direct result of watching us make love. She had been so turned on by the whole thing that she retrieved this guitar string from the dirty stockroom floor, and kept it all this time. And now here she was, using it to tie up my manhood in front of the woman I had first used it on myself!

Julie smiled, her piercing gray eyes twinkling with mischief, and she knew that I guessed everything, and she tugged on the string, choking my cock, pulling it back flush against my stomach. It was painful, but exhilarating. With my cock pulled tight I could turn around now and not risk poking out of my coat.

"Really what I wanted was to give you this." said Bonnie, handing me a photo. It was a picture of her leaning dangerously far out of an apartment window, sopping wet, with an intense look of deep pain (and pleasure) on her face. I remembered when it was taken, just a couple of weeks earlier, by her fiancé Tony as he argued with her from the street. It was at that exact moment, I recalled, that she had finally spelled out her anger and displeasure for Tony, and I, hidden behind the blind, had entered her butter-greased rectum from behind.

It was an intimate gift, and Bonnie looked nervously to Julie, who regarded the photo with amusement. "You look pissed." she said.

"I was." said Bonnie. "But in a good way. Right there that's when I gave Tony the ultimatum to choose us over him, and it worked. I couldn't have gotten there without Freddy."

I hugged her (carefully). "Thank you." I said to her. " I love it. I wish you all the best in the world."

"Thank you." she said. Then, looking over to Julie, she wished me the same.

There didn't seem to be anything else to say, so Bonnie kissed me on the cheek, said goodnight, and headed for the elevator. Julie released her grip on the guitar string, and I sighed with relief, and with joy at the sudden rush of blood that thrilled through the veins and ridges of my poor penis. I looked up and saw Bonnie taking one last look back, a curious expression on her face, and I wondered if she guessed what we were up to. She smiled, blew me a kiss, and disappeared. I never saw her again, but I keep her photo in a box in my closet.

Julie massaged away the ruts and lines caused by the tightened wire (though she kept the wire on). My cock was on fire with sensation, and I was primed. We looked around. Only the Guard remained, out of sight, and the elderly couple far over in the corner.

I wrapped Julie inside my coat. She turned her back to me, and lifted her skirt.

"Freddy?" she said.

"Yes?"

She pulled down her panties, and pressed her naked ass against my cock.

"Thanks for asking me to come along." she said.

I squeezed another dollop of K-Y Jelly onto my palm.

"No problem." I said, slopping it onto my tool. And then, with a sudden desire, I rubbed some Jelly into her ass crack, and brought a finger to her hole.

Julie pulled away. "You want that?" she asked.

Maybe it was the photo Bonnie brought me, I don't know. I don't have a big thing about sodomy, but it felt bad, and we were being bad, and I just went with it.

"Do you want to try it?" I asked.

She hesitated. I had placed her roommate's shoe heel into her ass, but this was different. "Okay." she said. "We'll try it. But if I don't like it that's it, got it?"

"Got it." I said, agreeing.

She turned around and slipped a greasy finger into her ass.

"O-kay." she said, not sure if she really liked the invasive, rude feeling, but she wriggled her ass around a bit until my finger slid in to the base, and her muscles relaxed. "It feels strange. It feels sick, frankly. 'Kay, now it feels sort of - uhhhhh - I don't know..."

I pumped her a bit with my finger, watching over my shoulder for the elderly couple and the Guard. Then I pulled out my finger, greased my cock again, and slid the head into her ass.

"Oh fuck, that's too big!" she complained.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"Yes. No. Keep going. Shit!"

I pushed further up her rectum.

Julie grunted. "It feels --- uggggghhh --- too big. Holy shit I can't believe I'm letting you do this. How do women get off this way? Christ! Ugggghhhhh!"

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"No. It's not bad. I just ---- fuck! ---- don't see the point in ---- Oh God! ---- Uggggghhhhh!"

My cock was completely up her ass. I looked down and stared at the shaft disappearing into her alabaster crack, spreading her rosebud bung hole which glistened with jelly.

"Enjoying the view?" asked a gentleman. I quickly covered my coat around Julie, and turned us around. A man of about 90 years stood before us with his wife, a crumpled, smiling woman of about the same age. It was the elderly couple we'd noticed earlier. They both wore thick bifocals, and I'm sure they had no idea what we were doing.

"Yes." said Julie, squeezing her sphincter muscles around my cock, suddenly aroused. "We are."

"It's amazing." I said, also aroused, my cock pulsing against the cramped walls of her rectum.

The little old lady held tightly onto her husband's arm, as if she were presenting him to the Queen of England. "He built this, you know. Sammy built all this."

"Oh, for God's sake, Doris!" the old man chuckled, "I didn't build the whole thing. I was just a worker. On this building. Some seventy years ago."

"Really?" I said, intrigued. "You built the Empire State Building?"

"Oh, I carried bags of cement over a few girders. I was just a kid." he said modestly.

"We were married right here." said Doris proudly.

"That's right." said Sammy. "A few months after the dedication I married this beautiful young girl right here on top of the world."

Julie squeezed her cheeks, crushing my cock. "Is tonight your -uh--anniversary?" she asked.

"That's right!" said Doris. "We were married right here, right where you're standing. It was a cold day, like this one. We were just saying what a nice looking couple you were, and we were wondering -- are you two married?."

"Not yet." I said, giving Julie a start. "But, maybe we'll do it up here, too? What do you think, honey?"

Julie was shocked. Sqeeeeeeeeze went her ass. "Are you serious?"

"My goodness!" said the gentleman, pulling up his collar. "Don't make us force you into anything!"

"Let's go down, it's getting cold." said Doris. "Good-night! And good luck!" she said as they left, taking the elevator back down to earth.

Once they were gone Julie said, "Are you serious?"

I decided I was going to propose, for real. But I wasn't going to do it with my cock in her ass (what kind of story is that to tell the kids)? I still had no plan to get down on my knee and hand her roses - no, I wanted eroticism, but something a little more fun for us both.

Without answering I turned her around, slowly pulled my cock out of ass with a "whoosh". Then I entered her pussy from behind, and began to pump her.

"Oh, that's better!" she said. "But, Freddy..."

"Julie," I said, thrusting, "will you..."

And then my phone rang.

"Fuck!" I said, knowing who it was.

"You'd better answer it." Julie said, sliding her pussy back and forth, trying to sliding the guitar string smartly across my prick. But it was no good, my cock was already starting to wither.

I pulled out my phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Freddy Blue of the New Blue News?" said a deep, male voice.

I thought about lying, but didn't. "Yes." I said, weakly.

"You were with my daughter Mindy yesterday..." he said.

"Yes." I said, not moving.

"Who is it?" asked Julie, picking up on my angst.

So, dear Reader, there I was, on top the Empire State building, king of the world, making love in full view to a woman for whom I was seconds away from proposing, when the phone rings and threatens to blow me and my happy little world off the observation deck and send me crashing 100 stories to the pavement below. I swear, at just that moment, a silver cloud blew across the moon, and the night air chilled to freezing.

Of course this happened. I saw it all so clearly now. This month, this happy, sexy month, was just a final tease, a cruel joke Fate played on me before finally obliterating any chance I had for happiness and success. After a year of depression, poverty and crushing loneliness this was a last look at all the joys I would never know.

"Who is it?" Julie repeated, leaning back to hear the caller.

I was going to jail, Julie would leave me, and I would never write another song for as long as I lived, and would end my days as a sad, dirty old man whose despair was only heightened by the happy four weeks brutally inflicted upon him by the vindictive Moon God.

"Mindy told me that last set was all original material." said Daddy. "That's why I'm calling. My name's Gary Clark. I produce music for an on line house called 'Lunar Music', and we've got a pretty good stable of artists. Anyway, I love your stuff and would like to talk to you and your partner, 'Julie' isn't it, about recording a CD and getting it out on line, MP3 and all that, get some radio play, definitely a music video or two, nothing with lots of smoke and half naked women, you know, something new, classy, something that fits your unique style of jazz and pop, and really shows off what Julie can do on stage. 'Jazzy Girl' is pretty snappy, and we'd like to put that on the fast track, feature it as a single. Hell, we can talk all about this tomorrow. Sorry for the late call, but I figured you're a musician, you're up all night. Can you come down to the studio tomorrow morning? We're on the corner of West 57th and 10th. Don't say no, Freddy. We really think you're going to be the next big thing."

"Yes. Of course. We'll be there. Cool. Thanks." I managed.

"Great! See you around 10!"

And he hung up. I was stunned, unable to move. Julie, who'd heard everything started laughing, softly at first, and then uncontrollably until she was screaming. I started screaming. We both screamed at the top of our lungs.

"Yahhhhooooooo!"

I loved her. I loved my life. I loved the city and everything about it.

I rocked into her, back and forth, back and forth, until she picked up my rhythm and I picked up her joy and together we made love against the railing while below us the city sparked and twinkled its millions of jeweled lights.

Julie leaned over the rail, pressing me deeper into sweet, wonderful pussy, and screamed down to the world at the top of her lungs, in that wonderful, throaty voice, "I love you, Freddy Blue! Wooooooooo!"

"Julie!" I screamed. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" she screamed back.

At that moment, by some arcane cosmological crinkle in the machinations of men and women, the Mad Cracker, motivated by love, struck with a magnificent fury. A thunderous BOOM cracked in the air before us as a brilliant bloom of red, green and gold fireworks exploded and sent screaming trails of smoking light over the rooftops of mid-town Gotham. The air all around the Empire State Building burst with a tremendous fire-works display.

I heard a cackle of walkie-talkie as the Guard was called down to the surface to help search for the happy mad-man, who I now I knew was wearing overalls and a Mets cap, and left Julie and I alone on the top of the world.

I flung off my coat. I ripped off my shirt. I dropped my pants to my ankles. I tore off Julie's clothes chucking her bra off the building and ripping her panties from her lovely hips. We stood there coupled, naked to the universe, exposed to the Moon God above us, colorful fireworks exploding all around, stinging our skin with their sulfurous pyrotechnical display, cumming in unison, while the whole, crazy, spinning world watched us from far, far below.

THE END

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Dixon Carter Lee.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.