The Best Erotic Stories.

Jan Ch. III
by The Glove
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


I had been in my apartment for two weeks now and finally gotten settled in. My female sexual partner Jan had been over every weekend so far. Jan and I work together at a large Computer programming company. We had gotten sexually evolved only a few weeks before. Jan is somewhat embarrassed about our relationship because she is 47 years old and I am only 23. Because of this we don't go out, she will only come to my apartment. I rent an apartment (above a garage) from a very nice couple, Belinda and Jim; they don't mind me having Jan over every weekend. In fact it seems like that whenever Jan comes over they are watching from one of the windows.

In the few weeks that Jan and I have been sexually active with each other I have found out that Jan is a man's dream come true. During the day she acts like a lady, but at night when we are alone she is a slut. Jan will do anything sexually; she is open to all suggestions. In the last three weeks we have fucked, sucked, in every possible position. I have also noticed that she still dresses very conservatively at work but she has stopped wearing pantyhose and now wears stockings. In addition she has started to wear sexier underwear, to include thongs. I know this because I see her daily at work and if nobody is around she will flash me by opening her legs so that I can see what she is wearing under her dress or skirt. This does make work somewhat more interesting, but many days I walk around with a hard-on.

Jan usually comes and spends every Friday night with me but goes home early on Saturday. She has two children at home, Dianne 18, and Jeff 20. She says she wants to spend some time with them also, so Saturdays and Sundays are dedicated to them. This does not bother me and I can live with that one night a week that she spends with me. Besides on Saturday I usually clean the apartment, do my laundry, and wash and wax my car.

One Saturday I decided to wash my car. I put on a floppy old pair of shorts, with nothing underneath them, I usually do not wear underwear, I like the feeling of being free. I hooked up the hose, got a bucked out of my trunk, and soaped down my car. I was not paying much attention to my surroundings as I was concentrating on getting my car looking good again. I had just finished spraying the car off, and a lot of the water had hit me, when hi heard a "Hi" from behind me. I turned and saw that it was Belinda.

I also said "Hi" but in a surprised way.

Belinda was wearing a very small bikini bottom and a halter top. "I was just on my way to lay out by the pool and I figured I would just stop and say hello, we don't get to see you that much."

"I work a lot'" was my answer.

Belinda looked down at me and with a smile on her face said, "I'm glad I got to see you today." I glanced down at myself and saw that my shorts were completely wet and my dick was clearly outlined.

Belinda did not remove her eyes from the bulge in my shorts as I said "well I hope you like what you see?"

"Yes I do, when you're done with the car why don't you join me at the pool. I'll make you a drink and we can talk, get to know each other."

"I would love that, give me about a hour to wax this baby and I'll be there."

"Ok," was her answer, "I'll be waiting for you." Belinda walked away, I do believe that for my benefit her walk was somewhat execrated, her ass was moving a lot more then it would have with a normal walk. I could not take my eyes off her ass as she walked away. Her bikini bottom did not cover her ass checks completely, two check bottoms were hanging out, and her bikini was stuck in the crack of her ass. Her ass, which is big, but not large, was swaying back and forth. Her walk gave me a hard-on, that ass was begging to be touched, kissed, and fucked. I finished with that car in record time. After putting everything away I headed to the backyard and the pool area.

I opened the gate to the backyard and walked in. I noticed that Jim; Belinda's husband had joined her. They were both laying on lounge chairs soaking up the sun. They both watched me as I walked around the pool area. "Boy, you look hot, why don't you take a quick dip in the pool to cool off" Jim said to me.

"Sounds good, thanks," said I, and dove into the pool. The water felt great. I swam a couple of laps around the pool. I realized that in a few minutes that when I got out of the pool that both Jim and Belinda was going to get a real good look at my dick. You see what I had on were not swimming trunks but some old shorts that I had for about three years and with all the washing they were worn kind of thin. If I had thought about it I may not have jumped into the water but what the hell if they were going to be embarrassed that was their problem.

I swam to the end of the pool were they were sitting, they had sat up to watch me, put my hands on the edge of the pool and with one motion pulled myself out. As I was pulling myself out I took a quick glimpse down to my crotch, I was right; my dick was clearly visible. I stood up and shook some of the water off me, figured may as well give them something to look at. I looked at Belinda and saw that her eyes were riveted on my dick, her eyes showed that she liked what she was looking at. Jim also was looking at my dick and smiling, wonder what that means. "Sit down, would you like a drink" Jim asked. "Sure, what do you have?" "We have a couple of beers in the cooler" said Jim. I accepted a beer from him. For the next few hours we just sat around, drank some beer and talked. I found out that Jim and Belinda have been married for twenty years, they are both 44, have no children. Belinda works for Jim, he is a building contractor and doing very well. They in turn found out I was a computer programmer, my female friends name was Jan, that I liked sports and working out. The beer was getting to me; I'm not a heavy drinker, so I started to tell them that I had to go. Before I could leave Jim said, "We are grilling steaks next Friday evening, we would like to invite you and Jan to join us." I told them that that sounded good and we would be glad to join them. "Around six would be fine, don't bring anything except yourselves" Belinda said. I left after saying thank you and telling them that I would see them Friday evening.

When I got back to the apartment I called Jan to tell her about the invitation. Jan was all for it which surprised the hell out of me. She asked what she should wear and I told her something so dam sexy that it would knock both of their eyes out. All I got from her was a "you bet."

That week at work I did not get a chance to talk to or even see Jan very much, we were both real busy. I did get to see her for a few minutes and she said that she was looking forward to Friday night. I was a little apprehensive about Friday, I just was not sure what Jim and Belinda were up to, but I was game for anything and I do believe so was Jan.

Friday evening came, Jan said she would be at my apartment around half past five. She was coming straight from work and wanted to get dressed for the cookout at my apartment. At exactly 5:30 she walked into the apartment, she had a angle length skirt, a neck high modest blouse, flat shoes on, and her hair was pulled back in a bun. She headed straight for the bedroom with nothing more said then "give me twenty minutes."

Twenty minutes later she came out but it was not the same women that I had seen twenty minutes earlier. Her hair was down; she had on a skintight white dress that stopped about five inches above her knees. It was so tight that you could see she had nothing on under it. Her nipples were visible, and they were hard already. She also had stockings on, had to be those that hold up by themselves because no garter was visible. On her feet were three-inch white high heels that made her legs look even better then normal. Her makeup was perfect including the bright red lipstick. She did a quick turn and asked "you like?" What was not to like, on her turn I could plainly see her ass outline, it was great. Next to her I looked like a homeless person. I had on jeans and a button down shirt. "Well let's go meet your landlords," she said. Hand in hand we headed towards the front door.

I rang the bell, Jim answered the door, thank god he was dressed almost the same as I, in jeans and a polo shirt. "Jim this is Jan, Jan this is Jim." Jim's eyes went wide as he looked at Jan.

"Nice to meet you," he said as he put out his hand to shake hers. Jan ignored his hand, moved right by it put her arms around his neck and hugged him, giving him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you," she said, but never pulling her body away from the hug. Shirt or no shirt, I knew Jim had to feel her tits pushing into his chest, and the heat from her pussy had to be felt through his pants. As Jan pulled back she took her hand to Jim's cheek "sorry I got a little lipstick on you," and using her fingers wiped it off, except for a little trace that she left.

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by The Glove.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.