The Best Erotic Stories.

Kitchen Fun
by Mastrkink
©

ADULTS ONLY: The following story contains sexual content and descriptions. If you are under 18, or if you live in a community where the reading of such material is illegal, please do not continue. Permission is given to show this story only on free non-commercial web-sites if kept in original form with credit going to MastrKink.

* * * * *

She knew she should be angry. It was a cruel trick! But at the same time as his fingers busied themselves in her crotch, it was easy to forgive him. He had told her that he was going to punish her ass this afternoon.

So she just expected a nice hard spanking or something easy like that. But after he had blindfolded her and used a belt to fasten her elbows close together and then tied her wrists immobilizing her arms behind her, she heard a kitchen chair being brought out from the table and he ordered her to straddle it and take a seat.

So she did. Ooooooow! The sharp pain she felt as her butt touched the cold seat was surprising to say the least. So as his mouth fastened itself to her nipples and his hands started playing with her pussy, she heard him mumble something about thumbtacks and she realized that was what she felt stuck in her butt.

Really, it wasn't so bad now, with the warmth beginning to spread from her crotch, the pain had receded to a dull ache and she was beginning to pant now that she was moving towards her orgasm. But then, he stopped and she could hear him undressing. She could feel something cold slide up under her cunt and when he flicked it on, she felt the vibrations tease her clit as the vibrator buzzed about.

He had made sure it was firmly in place as he rubbed his penis over her tits and told her to open her mouth to take him.

This was crazy! She couldn't believe that her hips were squirming about trying to get more pleasure from the vibrator even as it caused the tacks to dig in further and hurt more! Well, hurt or not, it all felt good, very good! And she just kept on doing it.

As she started a rhythm going, she knew she wouldn't last much longer, and could hear the wet sounds as he jerked his dick off. Finally, grabbing her hair and ordering her to open her mouth to catch his cum. She felt the first drops as they splattered over her tongue, but when he lowered his aim and she felt the hot sperm hit her tits, she was over the edge then. Okay, maybe it wasn't such a cruel trick after all!

* * * * *

D's fingers wee trembling as she picked up the phone and punched in the numbers. She knew he had told her he'd be home this morning so she thought he would appreciate the nice surprise.

It had started harmless enough, just surfing the net, reading the stories and looking at the nasty pictures. But of course, she had gotten all wet and horny and needed to satisfy herself. One of the stories in particular had attracted her attention and the more she thought about it, the more she wanted to try it and share it with her Master.

So she got out her toys and KY and started playing with herself. Eventually, she had worked up to the big one and now had a 2 1/2 inch wide dildo stuffed in her sopping wet cunt.

But the tacks. That was a different matter.

She was scared and yet, wanted to try it and punish her tits with them. So she had used the duct tape and wrapped her tits so they bulged out nice and hard. They were beginning to get dark, but the tips were sooo sensitive now.

She could hear the phone ringing and realized she was holding her breath until she heard his voice. Without preamble, she told him what she had done and that she needed his help.

So his voice told her he greatly appreciated this thoughtful gift for him and to go ahead and move closer to the kitchen table. She slid a bit nearer and then stood up and leaned over.

When he commanded, she didn't think, just laid her body down and felt the sharp points dig into her tits painfully as she continued to stroke her clit and squeeze her cunt around the huge dong buried deep inside of her

It took only seconds to come since she had been priming herself for an hour to do this, but as she heard herself moaning into the phone, she knew that her Master was enjoying the sound of her obedience and that made it all the more pleasurable.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Mastrkink.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.