The Best Erotic Stories.

Kelli Gets Even Pt. V
by Kellli Bleu
©

Kelli woke up late on Friday, the events of the previous evening fresh in her mind. Her 1pm arising would normally have been a problem, but she was done with classes, and only had one thing left to accomplish: the humiliation of her final foe. The best part was that the target thought that Kelli was one of her best friends, a notion which Kelli did nothing to disabuse her of. Kelli laid back in bed, remembering....

It was only last semester that Kelli realized what was going on. Each of the women that she had done bad things to this week were only part of a larger game, a game being orchestrated by Stacy, one of Kelli's best friends. Early on in her college career, Kelli met Stacy in a class they had together. They got along immediately, becoming best friends. But apparently Kelli had done something somewhere along the way that had offended Stacy deeply; Kelli still had no idea what that was. But as things went wrong for Kelli, she noticed that Stacy was always somewhere nearby. She hadn't put it together for the longest time, but then she remembered. Stacy was at the back of the crowd that watched Bonnie lock Kelli out of the gym in the nude. She had been at the party where Cindy and her friends set up Kelli to look like a lesbian. Stacy had been one of Erin's best friends, as well, when Erin betrayed Kelli. After reflection, Kelli also realized that there had been another woman in the room with Chris that afternoon, hiding behind the door... that could easily have been Stacy. Then it all came together for her that Stacy was the only consistent item through all of those events; she must have been orchestrating it somehow, while pretending to be Kelli's friend. Kelli had even confided in Stacy about how much all of that had hurt, and how she wanted revenge; Stacy had consoled her, pretending to care.

So Kelli had saved the best revenge for last; tonight it was Stacy's turn. Kelli had taken very special care in planning this evening's activities, and she was eager to get started. But she wasn't meeting Stacy until 10pm, so she settled down to wait.

Soon enough, 10pm arrived. Kelli had spent hours getting ready for the event. Kelli was 5-6, 115lbs, lithe and athletic, with a reasonably large chest (she thought) and a great ass. Her blonde hair was cut short in a tomboyish style, and her green eyes sparkled mischievously at all times. She and Stacy were going to an "upscale party" tonight, so Kelli was dressed in a little black number that barely covered the good parts, with spaghetti straps, stockings, and stiletto heels, along with a small black purse. Stacy was waiting for her in the lobby of her dorm, dressed in fiery red. Stacy was 5-7, probably about 130lbs, most of it in her breasts. No kidding, they were huge, easily 34D was Kelli's guess, maybe 36 or even a DD. She hadn't been able to find out for sure during their whole friendship; Stacy wasn't really willing to discuss them. Kelli was pretty sure that was because they were fake, but she had never pressed the issue. Stacy had a trim waist and a proportional butt, and long black hair to the middle of her back. She had blue eyes, and large lips set in a narrow face, not strikingly beautiful, but not ugly by any stretch of the imagination. Besides, most of the men who met or dated Stacy never looked anywhere but her chest anyway. She was wearing a red mandarin style dress that wrapped her like a mummy from her ankles to a high collar at her neck, except for the large slit up the one side that ran almost to her waist. Kelli was sure she could see a hint of red lace at her hips as Stacy walked towards her.

"Hi Kel!" Stacy said happily "you look great! Ready to go?"

Kelli answered in the same tone "You look too good for words, Stace... let's do this thing!" They both walked out to the car that Stacy had borrowed from her boyfriend for the evening, a bright yellow corvette. Kelli raised an eyebrow and asked dryly "Couldn't you get something more noticeable?"

Stacy just laughed at her. "Get in, you tramp, and let's get going!" Kelli laughed and got in the car with her. They drove for a while, heading to the party. When they got there, they had a good time, most of which Kelli didn't notice; her main goal was to get Stacy tipsy at least, drunk hopefully. She accomplished her task, and Stacy weaved a little as they wandered out to the car.

"Are you okay to drive, Stace?" she asked in a concerned tone?

"Fine, Kel, get in the car, okay?" Stacy replied drunkenly.

"Alright, if you're sure" Kelli responded, knowing the danger was minimal. Stacy peeled out of the parking lot in a hurry, and weaved her way onto the old country road that was their path home. She had driven less than a mile when the familiar red and blue lights flashed behind them: a police car.

"Fuck!!" Stacy yelled, slamming her hands on the wheel as she slowed down and pulled over.

"Kelli, I'm screwed!" she moaned "they're gonna throw me in jail!"

"No they won't, Stace, relax, we'll get through this. Trust me." Kelli replied. The officer walked up to the window and did the bit about the license and registration. When he came back, he asked both of them to step out of the car and place their hands on the roof.

"What's going on, Kelli?" Stacy asked with great concern as she climbed from the car.

"I don't know, but I'll find out" Kelli replied, and walked towards the police car. Both officers got out and met her there, and they conferred for several minutes, then Kelli returned to talk to Stacy, standing across the car from her.

"Okay, Stace, good news and bad news. Are you ready?" Stacy, who was crying softly at this point, looked up at Kelli unsteadily and nodded. Kelli took a deep breath and began. "They are going to arrest you for driving drunk and also mentioned something about impounding the car. And also about you being in jail for a few days on suspicion of grand theft auto."

Stacy stared at Kelli in disbelief. "Wha... what..." she stammered, unable to complete the sentence. Kelli walked over to Stace and gave her a hug, taking that moment to whisper in her ear.

"I tried flirting with the officers, Stace, and I'm pretty sure that they'll let us go if we... um... shit, there's no gentle way to say it, if we fuck them. I made them think I was really attracted to them, though, so you'll have to pretend you really want to do it, so they get turned on enough to let us go. Can you do that, Stace?" Kelli asked, putting her fingers to Stacy's chin and raising Stacy's eyes to her own. Stacy hesitated for a second, then nodded and wiped her eyes. Kelli's eyes flicked up over Stacy's shoulders, and she nodded imperceptibly to the policemen, who came over to stand beside the two girls.

The taller of the two, who had been the one to talk to them first, looked at the girls and said "we're going to have to arrest you two now. Please come with us." Stacy looked at them and asked, as seductively as she could, "couldn't we come up with some other... arrangement... officer?" He looked at her, then at his partner, who nodded.

"What did you have in mind, Miss?" he asked coldly.

"Well, I thought that, you know, since there were two of us... and two of you... maybe we could... you know... offer a trade of some sort."

"A trade?" he responded. "You're not trying to bribe an officer of the law, are you, Miss?"

"No, no..." Stacy hurriedly responded "it's just that you're both so... attractive... that my friend and I would.... be more than willing to... be with you... if we weren't going to go to jail." Finishing the sentence, Stacy slowly walked up to the police officer and offered her wrists to him, pressing her breasts together in the process, saying "Whatever you want, officer... you can take me in.... or you can just take me... do what you feel you have to do." Kelli stood back, admiring Stacy's adaptive skills.

The police officer looked the two women over slowly, almost leering at them, then looked at his partner, who was nodding in agreement. "Okay, ladies, let's go down to the station... we'll see what happens when we get there." Kelli and Stacy, uncuffed, obediently climbed into the back of the police car, and they pulled away in a spray of gravel.

The two whispered to each other in the back of the car. "I want the tall one" Kelli said.

"Fine" Stacy answered, still in shock at the whole situation.

Kelli leaned over very close and told Stacy "remember... our freedom, our not going to jail, depends on you and I slutting it up as much as possible for these two men, doing whatever they want. Otherwise, we're screwed in the BAD way, as opposed to the good way." Stacy nodded her understanding, looking a little discomfited at the whole situation. After what seemed like only a few minutes, they pulled up to the back door of a darkened building, and the men ushered them quickly inside.

Taking a look at their surroundings, the women were surprised. The room was more like a living room than a police station, with several couches and chairs, somber lighting, a refrigerator, several ashtrays strewn about, and a huge mirror that dominated one wall. The officers walked in as if they were at home, taking off their gunbelts and locking them into a gun safe in the corner, commenting "welcome to the interview room." Each then sat down in one of the chairs in the room. Without missing a beat Kelli walked across the room and sat down in the tall officer's lap, grabbing him and kissing him deeply, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Stacy followed suit more slowly, walking to the shorter one and sitting on the arm of the chair to kiss him hesitantly. Kelli broke her kiss long enough to look over at Stacy, and saw her indecision. Kelli looked at "her" cop and asked "is there somewhere we could freshen up?" He pointed to a door in the wall opposite the mirror and Kelli grabbed Stacy and dragged her inside.

The restroom was small but clean, containing two stalls and a urinal. Kelli grabbed Stacy by the shoulders and forced Stacy to raise her eyes to Kelli's own. "Stace... it's not going to work unless you want it. Do you want to go to jail?" Kelli asked her forcefully. Stacy shook her head and took a deep breath. "Okay, then, let's get slutty" Kelli said, pulling her makeup out of her purse. 5 minutes later the girls were ready, their makeup perfect, their lips painted deep red, ready to "wow" the officers in the other room. "You'll do great" Kelli whispered to Stacy, and opened the door to the other room, striding confidently forward, pushing Stacy before her.

Stacy almost tripped when she saw what awaited them out in the room. The two policemen had been joined by four more, and they were all sitting around talking and laughing. Several had cans of beer they were drinking from; a couple empty cans already lay on the floor. All of them turned to the girls and whistled and clapped as they entered the room. Kelli pushed Stacy into the arms of the cop she had chosen, and Kelli walked to hers, appraising him as she walked.

He was about 6'1", with broad shoulders, sandy blonde hair, and a great body. There was no other way to say it. Even in the policeman's uniform, he looked fantastic. His biceps pushed at the confines of his sleeves, and his tight body was revealed by many other folds in the fabric. His face was beautiful, only slightly weathered. He was 25ish, and Kelli thought he was gorgeous. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply again, pushing him back against the mirror with the weight of her body in his arms.

Stacy also evaluated her partner as she stumbled forward. He was about 5'9" tall, a little overweight, not much, and had a bodybuilder style body, very large in the neck and shoulders, with a narrow waist and large thighs. He was built for strength, and caught her easily as she stumbled into his arms. His face was average, but Stacy had seen worse; hell, she had dated worse. His eyes, predictably, were glued to her chest the whole time he was looking at her.

"What's with them?" Kelli asked her cop without preamble. "They thought they should get in on the fun too" he replied, "and we agreed. Any problem with that?"

Stacy started to shake her head in disagreement, but a look from Kelli silenced her. "Let me get this straight... we do what you guys say for, say... the next 2 hours... and we are driven back to our car and let go free?" The cop looked thoughtful for a moment and replied "You do exactly what we ask for the next 3 hours, and we will take you back and let you go. In addition, we will destroy any records of us ever pulling you over. Deal?" Kelli motioned for Stacy to come over and said to her "Stace, I know you're scared... but it's only 3 guys each, for 3 hours... it's worth it, isn't it, not to go to jail?" Stacy nodded resignedly. "Okay, remember... you've got to keep them interested so they don't go back on their word." Stacy nodded again, and they walked forward together. Kelli grabbed the guy's hand and said "you've got a deal. 3 hours in return for a clean slate. What do you want?"

One of the men at the back of the room yelled "for starters, you two get up on that table there so we can look at you!" Kelli and Stacy complied, climbing up on what appeared to be a poker table at the corner of the room. The men hooted and hollered at them for a few minutes, praising Kelli's ass and Stacy's tits, and then quieted down.

"How will we do this?" one of them asked the tall cop.

"Well, how about this" he replied. "We'll take turns, by seniority, telling them what to do. Once we've all got a turn, we'll decide where to go from there. Okay?" The men murmered in agreement, and they all turned to the tall cop again, saying "You're first, Rob."

Rob nodded in acknowledgement then turned to Kelli. "Kiss her."

"What?" Kelli asked incredulously.

"Kiss... her... like you kissed me a minute ago" he repeated. Kelli sighed, then, before Stacy could freak out, grabbed Stacy, pressed her against the wall, and kissed her, forcing her tongue between Stacy's trembling lips, kissing her as passionately as she could. Stacy started to respond after a few seconds, the alcohol apparently working in her again, and the girls kissed for almost a minute before Kelli broke away breathlessly to the sound of the men cheering.

"What next?" she asked defiantly. Stacy stood still against the wall, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. Rob laughed out loud and said "It's your turn, Dale." Dale was one of the newcomers, a tall black man with dark skin and a beard.

"I want to see a little dancing" he said, and turned the knobs on a stereo at hand. The song "You can leave your hat on" blared from hidden speakers, and the girls danced to it, cautiously at first. As they got into it, they started to sex it up, grinding into the air, running their hands over their bodies, licking their lips while making eye contact with the men. Finally the song was over, and the now slightly sweaty girls tucked their hair back into place and waited for the next request.

The next man, and older balding Marine-looking type man said "Have the woman in black take off Red's dress... I wanna see those tits a little better." The other men applauded, and Kelli stepped in front of Stacy, her back to the men. "Not that way!" the Marine yelled "do it from behind!" Kelli sighed and walked behind Stacy. "Relax and get into it" she whispered in Stacy's ear.

Then she grabbed the zipper at the top of Stacy's dress and pulled it down all the way. The men inhaled as the zipper rasped; each exhaled softly, waiting for the next step. Kelli slid her hands around in front and pulled the dress from around Stacy's neck, and helped her slide her arms out of the sleeves. Finally Kelli gave them what they wanted, pulling the dress down past Stacy's chest, then down further, sliding it off of her legs and helping her step out of it. Stacy stood now in front of all the men clad in only a red satin bra and tiny red lace panties and her heels, her skin now flushed red as well. The men cheered, goggling at her huge breasts. Kelli noticed that Stacy was getting a little turned on for real as her nipples hardened slightly; she must be an exhibitionist, Kelli thought to herself. Convenient, she chuckled.

The next man was younger, probably only 21, Kelli guessed, and looked ready to burst as he yelled "Now Red gets to undress Black!" The other men agreed, and Stacy stepped around behind Kelli to strip her dress off. Without preamble, Stacy slipped the dress from Kelli's shoulders and yanked it down, leaving Kelli clad in a strapless black bra, black garter belt and stockings, black panties overtop, and her black stiletto heels. Kelli stood, not embarrassed at all, and stared the tall cop, Rob, in the eye. "Next." She quipped.

The next one was a dark haired man with a southern drawl and a moustache. "Let's get them little ladies off that table and make sure they aren't concealing any weapons on them sexy bodies." Two of the men gave the women a hand down and pushed them up against the wall, helping them "assume the position," palms flat on the wall, legs spread wide. The cops lined up then, again by seniority, and took turns frisking the women, lingering for about a minute each per girl, squeezing her tits and ass, running their fingers over the front of their panties, grinding their clothed erections against the women's nearly naked bodies.

By the time they were finished, the men were all hard and ready, and Kelli and Stacy were breathing heavily. They all looked to the sixth man, the shorter of the two cops that had pulled them over. He looked thoughtful for a moment, then got a big smile on his face. "Lay them on the table" he said as he walked to the fridge. The remaining men laid them on the table on their backs, Stacy's head even with Kelli's feet and vice-versa. He came back with 4 bottles of champagne, two of which he opened and handed to the first two men by seniority. "They take a drink that you pour into their mouths, then you take a drink off of them." The rest of the cops smiled, and the bottles were upended over the women's mouths for what seemed an eternity. Then the two cops poured champagne onto the girls' bare stomachs, and licked it off of there, then passed the bottles to the next two men. They dumped more liquor into the women, then poured the champagne down their thighs and licked it off. The last two bottles were opened, and turned over above the women's mouths; they drank until they couldn't anymore, then the men poured the rest onto their chests and cleavage, and licked it off of their skin, and out of the crevices. Both women were then helped up, the alcohol having run to their heads quickly.

"Rob's turn again" the men yelled, and turned to Rob. "I think it's time for some fucking" he said quietly, and took Kelli by the hand. "I'm taking her into the other room... you guys take the brunette with the huge tits." The men agreed with little grumbling, and Kelli was pulled from the room. The last thing she saw of Stacy before being pulled into the dark was a look of fear and loathing, combined with not a little excitement at the dirty deed she was about to be forced to do. Kelli mouthed "I'm sorry" at her as she was stumbling out of the room.

Stacy looked at the men around her, all of them grinning at her, Kelli's words in her ears..."they have to stay interested so they don't go back on their word." Stacy took a deep breath and looked around her, choosing the young looking cop first. "Why don't you come over here and help me out of the rest of these clothes?" she asked seductively. He came over and helped her to step out of her panties, leaving her high heels on. Standing, he reached around and cupped her breasts in her hands as she reached back and squeezed his ass. "Take it off, baby" she breathed, thrilled and disgusted at the same time with her whore-like tone. He fulfilled her desire, wrenching the closure of her bra open and pulling it off of her.

All of the men looking on gasped with unrestrained desire as her tits tumbled free of their confinement. Perfectly formed for such large breasts, the areola were small and puffy; they were completely natural. The men crowded around her, feeling them, flicking the nipples, grabbing, groping, and squeezing. Stacy let herself lean against the man behind her, whose hands slipped down to squeeze her ass, and abandoned herself to the groping. The hands continued over her body, all five men at once, rubbing between her thighs, over her tits and ass, across her stomach. One of the men leaned forward and thrust his tongue into her mouth in a passionate kiss that she returned fully, grabbing his shirt and pulling him into her as her tongue speared past his lips.

That man, the Marine, pushed the others out of the way as he continued to kiss her passionately, his hands kneading her breasts as they kissed. The other men fell away and started to strip quickly, except for the younger man who was still behind her. The Marine slid one arm behind her back and pulled her to him, kissing even more fiercely; the boy behind her took that opportunity to strip as well. Finally Stacy pushed the Marine away and stood still, chest heaving, body flushed, her nipples standing out proudly, huge and tantalizing. She looked at the men surrounding her, staring pointedly at their rigid cocks, and licked her lips at them. She turned to the man before her and said "I'm going to choose how I use you boys based on your cock size... how do you stack up, I wonder?" She laughed to herself at the effect of her words on the men; each of their cocks bobbed as she finished the sentence. She knelt down, sliding her hands down the man's body to his crotch. Unzipping his pants, she reached in and pulled out his stiff cock in one fluid motion. "MMM... not too bad, cueball... but not the best" she said as she stood and walked over to the shorter cop who had pulled them over.

"You just look tasty, baby.... Luscious and huge.... I'm so glad that you're here." He gazed with pride as she walked around the room, commenting on all of the manhood there, complimenting all of the men on their tools. Finally she came back to the Marine, who was standing naked now. "And as a reward for your kiss..." she breathed, dropping to her knees and deep throating him in one motion, sucking him a few times as she pumped him with her hands, taking him as deep as she could. After a minute or so, she let him free, gasping, and stood up. "Here's what we're going to do, boys..." she said.

Kelli was in a slightly different position at the moment. After pulling her from the room, Rob had flipped a switch on the wall that flipped on the video recording equipment in the main room, starting a record of the orgy beginning in there. Then he pulled the laughing Kelli into another room, dark except for a nightlight, on the other side of the mirror in the main room. Laughing, he said "I don't know why you wanted us to do this, but I think they'll have some fun in there. Impersonating policemen, though... that's iffy. You're lucky I'm so nice."

Kelli laughed at him in return saying "You're not nice... you just want me" cupping her breasts through her bra.

Rob got serious, saying "You're right. Now, as part of OUR deal, you're mine until she's done, right?" Kelli nodded. It had been a fair deal to nail Stacy this hard, and she had no problems fulfilling it; besides, she liked Rob. Rob looked at her and said "okay, strip me." Kelli stood up and pulled his tie off, and his shirt. She moved around behind him and reached around, unsnapping his pants and sliding them down, stroking her fingers across his cock as she did so. Pulling them free and removing his shoes, she sat down under him, slid between his legs, and pulled his underwear down to her, freeing his 7" cock to stretch to its full size.

"MMMM..." she said "is that all for me?" Rob looked at her with lust in his eyes and nodded, wordless.

Kelli ran her hands through her hair once, fluffing it out, then raised herself up to a kneeling position, taking the tip of his shaking cock into her mouth, barely touching it with her lips. She took as much of it into her mouth as she could without making contact, then closed her lips around it slowly, sensually caressing it with her full lips and wet tongue. His head dropped backward as his eyes closed, reveling in the feeling. Kelli took him deeper now, as far as she could into the back of her throat, most of him fitting inside her talented mouth. Her hands slipped onto him, one at the base of his tool, the other cupping his balls, caressing and squeezing them gently as she blew him. She started to move faster, her head bobbing quickly and her hair bouncing rthymically as she coated his cock with her saliva, the salty taste of the small bit of fluid that escaped him filling her mouth. She started to squeeze harder with her hands, still sliding him in and out between her lips, holding him back from orgasm while teasing him towards it. Finally, when she knew he could take no more, she stopped and stood up. "What now, master?" Kelli quipped, licking her lips at him.

"Turn around" he ordered, and Kelli complied, turning towards the large mirror that dominated this room as well. In front of her was a desk, resting against the wall under the mirror. "Put your hands behind your back." Kelli did so, slightly alarmed at where this was going. She became further alarmed as the cold steel of the handcuffs were snapped on her wrists and she was pushed forward flat onto the desk, her face against the wood and her ass in the air, legs spread. "Very nice" Rob commented from behind her. Kelli made a noncommittal grunt in response. "Look up" he commanded, and she turned her eyes to the mirror in front of her. Just then he flipped a light switch, and the actions going on in the other room were clear as day through the one way mirror. Kelli watched as Stacy dropped to her knees and started sucking one of the men.

From behind her, Rob said "she sucks almost as well as you, Kelli" and smacked her on the ass, hard. Kelli yelled out loud in surprise "what the FUCK are you doing?" and looked back over her shoulder at Rob. "Keep looking forward Kelli... you're mine and I will do what I want, or I'll stop all the action in the other room right now. Just relax. You'll enjoy it." With that, he smacked her a few more times. After the first, they didn't hurt as much, and in her already excited state, Kelli found that they actually turned her on a little. She wiggled her butt at him invitingly, and he took a couple more smacks at it, Kelli's earlier cry of anger turning into small moans of pleasure at the abuse. "We're just getting started, Kelli" he commented, ripping her panties from her in one spastic movement. Kelli turned her eyes back to the window just in time to hear Stacy comment through the speakers "here's what we're going to do, boys..."

One of the men interrupted her immediately. "How about this little lady... we'll tell YOU what to do for a while. Would that be okay?" Stacy, remembering Kelli's words about keeping them happy, nodded her acquiesence. "Lie down on that table there" he told her, pointing to a large rectangular table. One of the other men cleared it off as she walked towards it, and she laid down on her back on the table. "Now spread your arms and legs." Stacy complied cautiously, then froze as she felt herself being tied to the table by her wrists and her ankles. She struggled ineffectively; in seconds she was bound, her ankles immobile, her arms able to move about a foot in either direction.

"Now, how do you like that, little lady?" the man commented.

"I like it a whole lot." Stacy smiled up at him, trying to play her role.

"Well if you like it, I like it, baby. What now?" The men smiled at each other, and another one stepped forward. "Now we play with our new toy" he said softly, positioning his cock next to her lips. 2 other men moved to each side of her and placed her hands on their cocks. Another man moved to the other side of her head, readying his cock near her mouth, and the final man, the shorter cop that had pulled her over, climbed on the table, kneeling between her legs. "Tell us you want us" he whispered to her.

"MMM please, baby, fuck me now" she begged him on cue. "stick that huge cock in my pussy and fill me up. Please, now. I want all of you at once to do me like I've never been done before. Make me cum... use me like your little slut." She grabbed the two men near her hands and started to jack them off quickly, her hands flying up and down their hard shafts. She moaned loudly as the man between her legs slid inside her, then turned her head, opening her mouth wide for one of the men at her head to use her mouth. He obliged, sliding his tool between her lips and deep into her throat, deeper than Stacy would have liked. She said nothing, but continued to suck, trying to bring the men to orgasm as quickly as possible. The man who was left out was stroking his cock slowly, occasionally slapping it against her face as he waited for his turn, using the other hand to grab roughly at her breasts, squeezing them to the point where it was starting to hurt. Still, Stacy continued, pretending to be turned on more than she was, wishing for this to be over soon so she could go home.

Rob continued spanking Kelli, now on her bare ass, and she continued, surprising herself, to enjoy it, urging him on, at first just speaking, then yelling "Harder... harder!" Rob had one hand on the back of her neck as he beat her, keeping her eyes turned to watch the other men as they bound Stacy to the table. Kelli felt a gush of wetness surge between her legs as the cuffs were applied, rendering Stacy powerless on the table. She got wetter as she heard Stacy continue to pretend she wanted the men, and was trembling with desire as the men slid their tools into Stacy's mouth and pussy.

"Fuck me, Rob..." Kelli started to whisper, over and over, rising in volume with each slap on her stinging behind. After several more strokes, her wish was fulfilled as Rob kicked her legs wider, lowering her to a convenient height, and slid full length into her sopping slit. "OOOhhhhhhhh...." Kelli sighed with pleasure, using her muscles to grip him each time he thrust inside her. The pain from her reddend buttocks receded as he fucked her, each thrust bringing her closer to erupting with pleasure. She watched the man slapping his erection against Stacy's face, and a satisfied smile spread across her face. "Now she's getting treated the way she deserves" Kelli muttered quietly. As if he had heard her, Rob pulled out of her, stopping.

Kelli moaned her displeasure at him, then drew her breath in sharply as she felt him spreading her buttocks apart. She felt his tongue touch her clit, then slide backward through her wetness to dart inside her hole. He did this several more times, Kelli pushing backward to help him slip further inside. Then he slid further back. Kelli gasped as his tongue slid around her other hole, then pushed its way inside where no one had ever been before. Kelli responded by crying out once and trying to squirm away, receiving a hard slap on her swollen lips for her trouble. After that she stayed immobile, letting the pain from the abuse recede, trying to ignore the strange sensation of his tongue in her ass, of his hands pulling her cheeks apart to grant him access, and turned her attention to what was happening in the other room.

Bored from just watching, the fifth man had decided to get involved. Climbing up on the table, he straddled Stacy and spit several times onto her breasts. Grabbing them in his hands he squeezed, causing her eyes to widen, then pushed them together, creating a channel of cleavage which he immediately slid his cock into, ramming Stacy hard as he fucked her tits. Stacy moaned, whether in ecstasy or in discomfort there was no way for the men to tell, and they continued to use her mercilessly. With a groan the man in her mouth suddenly erupted, grabbing her head and holding it tight, his cock deep in her throat as he shot a seemingly endless spray of semen into her mouth.

He pulled out, leaving Stacy coughing, bright white goo leaking from the corner of her mouth and coating her lips. She inhaled to say something, to complain, but was quickly cut off as one of the men she was servicing with her hands took that moment to step up, turn her head to the other side, and slide his manhood between her tonsils. Stacy swallowed convulsively as he invaded her mouth, feeling all of the fluids from the first man sliding down her throat. She moaned around the large tool in her mouth, her free hand falling limply to the table, feeling cock everywhere, in her mouth, her hand, her pussy, and between her huge breasts, feeling as if she was nothing but a toy to these men she didn't even know, feeling degraded for having to pretend to enjoy their ministrations.

Rob's tongue slid out of her, and Kelli breathed in pleasure and relief as his thick dick slipped between her puffy lips and filled her empty chasm again. Her relief was short-lived; after only a few thrusts he pulled out, and started spanking her again. She cried out with each slap in a mixture of pain, pleasure, and anger; then barely had time to react as he pushed her legs further apart, positioned himself at her backdoor and slipped his seemingly mammoth cock into her tiny hole. She yelled out loud as he pushed the head in, then stopped, allowing her to get used to the feeling.

"Oh, fuck, that hurts..." Kelli moaned; Rob replied by spanking her again, which took her mind slightly off the invasion, and pushing deeper into the virgin territory. Tears came to Kelli's eyes, and then she felt something pushing against her clit. Raising her body slightly, she looked down and saw that Rob had a vibrator somehow between her legs; a flick of the switch and she started to get aroused again, more than before, as the vibrations did their work. She moaned in a combination of pleasure and pain now, as Rob slid in deeper, he increased the speed of the vibrator. Sweat dripped from her forehead as she looked out into the other room again, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

With a groan, the man on top of Stacy said "hold her head steady" to the man fucking her face. Pulling out of her, the man turned her head to face the man on top of her just in time for his thick rope of jism to hit her in the forehead. He trailed the stream across her face, leaving her dripping with cum, over her closed eyes, painted cheeks and already coated lips, leaning forward to wipe his exhausted tool on the few parts of her face he had missed. The man next to her then pulled her head around and slid his cock deep into her mouth again as the man atop her climbed off. As the man in her other hand moved to climb on top of her, the one between her legs motioned him to wait.

Together they untied her ankles. Stacy sucked the man in her mouth harder, thinking that she was going to be released soon, and wanting to finish as quickly as possible. The man she had been holding in her hand climbed on the table then, between her legs, pushing her ankles back toward her ears as he slipped a cushion from a nearby couch under her lower back. He slipped into her pussy easily, and spent a minute pumping furiously, bringing Stacy to a surprise orgasm that left her writhing on the table against her restraints. Then, with barely an interruption, he slid his slick tool full length into her ass. Stacy's back arched as she cried out around the cock in her mouth in pain and surprise. Her cries broke the reserve of the man in her mouth, who filled her up with cum yet again. He reached down and held her nose, forcing her to swallow it all in order to breathe again, leaving her panting as the man in her ass forced his way slowly in and out.

"Three down" Stacy thought to herself as she endured, "only 2 left." She got an unexpected surprise as the other man she had yet to fulfill climbed on her in a 69 and started to lick her clit. Stacy gratefully and greedily guided him into her mouth and sucked hard, trying to reward him for bringing her some pleasure with her pain.

Kelli's back was arched as well, as Rob worked her over. Her breath was coming in short gasps. All of the stimulation was overwhelming her... she alternately whimpered with pleasure and screamed in frustration as he vibrated and pummeled her. Finally he moaned to her "Kelli... I can't hold it anymore..." and pulled out of her, turning the vibrator up full as he shot his load across her back. Kelli came at the same time, shaking uncontrollably, throwing her head back and screaming as wave after wave took her over the edge again and again, finally collapsing exhausted onto her face, feeling limp as Rob uncuffed her wrists. She pushed herself up to see what was going on with Stacy.

Stacy felt it as the man in her ass came, filling her channel with his seed. "Only one more!" her mind exulted, and just then the man came, filling her mouth with his salty discharge. Stacy swallowed greedily, glad that her efforts were at an end. Then, without another word, the man walked out of her line of sight, leaving her wrists bound to the table, and the lights in the room flipped off. Stacy struggled with her bonds, too afraid to try to get off the table while still tied to it. After several minutes she stopped struggling and lay on the table, waiting for whatever was to happen to happen, feeling all of the fluids that had been spread onto and into her body dry uncomfortably.

After 20 minutes had passed, she heard someone enter the room with her. "Kel... Kelli?" Stacy stammered uncertainly.

"Yes, Stace, it's me, are you okay?" Kelli asked, walking across the room to her in the dark.

"I'm fine, Kelli, it was horrible, but at least it's over. Can you untie me? Will they take us home now?" Stacy begged. Kelli walked to her and ran her hands through Stacy's hair.

"Relax, Stace," Kelli whispered to her, walking around the table and placing her hand on one of Stacy's ankles. "They're not tied anymore, Kel, just my hands" Stacy said. Kelli wished she could have seen the expression on Stacy's face as her ankles were quickly tied to the table again.

"Kelli!" Stacy yelled "what are you doing?" Kelli walked over and knelt beside Stacy, putting her mouth close to Stacy's ear. "I'll tell you what I'm doing, you lousy bitch. I know you've been behind all of the things that were done to me at this school. This was a setup from the beginning, to see you treated like the slut you are. And I have it all on video... a video I will send to whomever I please. I'm leaving now to make copies. You made a great slut, Stacy... no one will believe that you didn't want all those men to do that to you."

Stacy's tears began to fall as Kelli stood up and started to walk away. "Are you just going to leave me here?" Stacy asked meekly.

Kelli walked back to her and looked down at her in the dark. "Yes, I am. It's late... in a few hours the janitor will come in to clean this place. If you're lucky, maybe he'll untie you. If you're real lucky, maybe he'll screw you first, you fucking whore." With that last comment Kelli reached down and slapped Stacy, first across the face, then across each breast.

"Goodbye, and good riddance. If I see you at graduation tomorrow, I will make sure your video plays on the big screens for everyone to see." Kelli said, meeting Rob at the door to the outside. She stood on her tiptoes and gave Rob a kiss on the cheek. "A perfect arrangement, Rob... thank you for everything... and I do mean everything." Rob just smiled as he led her out to his car, to return her to her dormitory, Stacy's sobbing trailing off as the door swung closed.

Thanks for reading my series! If you have any comments for me, please email me at KelliBleu@yahoo.com. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

 

Send all comments about this story to Kelli Bleu.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.