The Best Erotic Stories.

Kathy Gets What's Cumming
by micewillplay30
©

I had been friends with Kathy for about six months before she moved in with me. She was real close to my girlfriend and she was also a lesbian so there was no worries about she and I and any sexual tension. Don't get me wrong, I've always been hot for her, but I figured since she was a lesbian there wasn't much of a chance of anything between us.

Kathy was small, about 5 feet tall, with a nice plump little ass and a pretty good set of tits. Nice handfuls, ya know? She loved to walk around our apartment in her boxers and a white t-shirt with no bra on. What a tease. I would get hard around her constantly and I always had the feeling she knew it, and knew what it did to me to have her flaunting what I couldn't have. From time to time she brought a girl home and they went into her room to fuck. I was forced to lay in bed listening to them moan and scream, with nothing but my right hand to keep me company.

My girlfriend Stacey was very attractive as well. She had 38D breasts with a hell of an ass and a neatly trimmed bush that almost made me cum just looking at it. She was nothing spectacular in bed, despite her looks, but I always came so who was I to complain? At the time of the events I'm about to tell you of, Stacey had taken a trip home to Seattle and wasn't due back for almost a month. It was pretty hard not having anyone to fuck, especially with the tease of a roommate I had.

Well the story really begins here. One day I came across a notebook of Kathy's, lying open on the living room coffee table. I couldn't resist reading what looked to be a diary, hoping to catch some juicy lesbian tales I could jack off to. But as I read I soon realized Kathy wasn't the friend I had thought her to be. She told in the diary of how she teased me and loved the idea of a man with a hard on he couldn't get rid of. She called me names and talked about me like I was nothing more than room and board to her. Then, as if this wasn't enough to make me irate, I read on and found out that she had been fucking Stacey for almost as long as we had known one another. She wrote about how Stacey came so often for her and told her that I was a lousy fuck with a small dick.

I was furious. I put the book back the way I had found it and already the plan was roaming through my mind. I was going to get my revenge on Kathy and I would get it tonight. No more handjobs for me.....at least not with MY hand. I went to my room and waited for Kathy to get home. I heard the door shut and knew that must be the little bitch. My plan wasn't a perfect one. It was flawed, but simple. I was going to rape her and show her what I thought of her friendship. I didn't know exactly how but I was intent upon doing it.

I heard her turn the shower on, as she usually does when she gets home. And I knew she was probably undressing right about now. My hard on did my thinking for me. I stormed out of my room and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Kath?!!?" I called for her

"Yeah, John," she replied, startled. "What is it?"

"Could you come out for a sec, I wanna talk to you."

She was very slow in responding. But after a bit the doorknob slowly turned and I heard her mutter a small "ok." The door opened and she stood there before me, with only a towel covering her body from me. Her dark black hair was pinned back in a ponytail and her green eyes were visibly concerned. She knew something was up, she could tell in my voice.

She tried to speak but I didn't give her the chance. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her from the bathroom. Like I said before, she's only 5 feet tall and about 115 pounds, with 15 pounds of that being ass. I'm 6'2", 210 lbs. She was screaming things at me as I drug her all the way to the bedroom but in my state I couldn't tell you what the hell she was saying.

I threw her into the room and onto the bed. I slammed the door behind us and began unbuckling my belt.

"What the fuck is going on John," she was very scared now. Good. I wanted to violate her right now. I didn't want her to enjoy this one bit.

"Take off the towel, Kath". I was in no mood to explain, I just wanted to see that body that had been tempting and teasing me for so long.

She shook her head and huddled up in a fetal position and started to cry. I grabbed her by the ponytail and screamed into her ear "Do you think I"m goddamned playing bitch???" Then I yanked the towel off of her and threw her onto her back.

"Don't move!" I ordered. "I want to see your body. I've wanted to see this for a long damn time."

She froze in the position she was in, tears streaming down her pudgy cheeks. I surveyed her body like an artist admiring a work of art. She had a very nice set of tits after all. They were about normal for a taller woman, but on her small frame they looked more than ample. Her nipples were the perfect size too, not like Stacey who had these tiny nipples for such big tits. I let my eyes wander down to the nice thick black bush she had covering her pussy. This was a surprise. I had heard Kathy talk about women before and I knew she preferred her women shaven. I don't. And seeing that big bush nearly made me cum right then and there.

"Turn over bitch" I loved the front, but it was the back that had tempted me more times than I could remember.

She very slowly obeyed me, mumbling something through her tears about how I would pay for this. And then I beheld it. It had to be the most perfect ass I had ever seen. It was so in perfect proportion to her small frame. So nice and plump. I quickly yanked my shirt off and seconds later my jeans were on the floor as well. I pulled my underwear off and told her to turn around. She did. Her eyes got big when she saw me naked.

"Bigger than that bitch told you, huh, cunt?"

I was a good 9 inches and at this moment I was harder than ever before. Kathy looked up at me and started sobbing.

"John, please," she begged, "you know I'm not straight. I know you're upset with me and I understand why I think but please do not do this."

I knew Kathy very well. I knew that she had been raped as a young girl and I always thought maybe that had something to do with why she preferred women. And I also knew this was going to be the perfect punishment for her.

"I tell you what," I said, "I've seen you naked and that's what I really wanted most. But if you suck my cock I promise to let it end there. I figure it's the least you owe me, seeing as how you have taken advantage of my friendship and all."

She thought long and hard and cried even more. Then she nodded and began to crawl forward on her hands and knees. She got up on her knees and stared at my 9 inches of meat. She looked up at me and I smiled and nodded. Then she took it in her hand. I could tell she hadn't handled one before. But I knew she'd be a good cocksucker. She had nice pudgy cheeks that just ached to be filled with my cum.

I let out a moan as she took the head of my dick in her mouth and tasted it. She quickly pulled away and made a face like she was going to throw up. I grabbed her head and turned her back around, opening her mouth with my hand and shoving my whole cock into her face. She almost gagged. "Suck it damnit."

She did. Slowly at first but gradually picking up. As she did I let go of her head and it seemed to me as though she was enjoying it. She moaned and bobbed her head up and down on my shaft. I was going to come quick and i knew she wasn't going to want to swallow so I put both hands on her head and held tight. She knew what I was doing and stopped sucking. So I just took matters into my own hands and fucked her mouth with my hips. She tried to struggle but before she could do anything, I unloaded all my cum into her mouth and down her throat. When I was all drained, I pulled back and let go of her head. She began to cough wildly and call me names.

I just laughed and pulled her to her feet on the bed. I kissed her hard and put my tongue in her mouth, letting it roam around and lick up all my own juices she hadn't swallowed. Then, still kissing her, I lay her down onto her back. I heard a sigh escape her throat as I let my lips leave hers. I moved down, kissing her throat and then her chest. I fondled her tits and it occurred to me that she wasn't even resisting anymore. Her nipples were rock hard and I covered them with my mouth. I sucked them and bit them, first to the point of pleasure, then to the point of pain. She let out a yelp and I bit harder.

I slid my hands under her ass as I moved my head down her stomach and into her dark bush. I nuzzled my face in it softly and then I took in a whiff of her cunt smell. She spread her legs for me and I just had to laugh. Lesbian my ass. I spread her lips apart with two fingers and began to massage her hole with my tongue, first licking and then gradually sliding it inside of her. I looked up at her as I ate her and she was clearly in ecstasy. Her wetness covered my lips and I moved my tongue in as fast as possible, licking every inch of her cunt and taking her clit between my teeth. She arched her back forward and called out my name. That's when I knew she was about to come.

I pulled my face away from her hole and her eyes opened and she looked very disappointed. She was trying to mouth the words "why" when i hit her with a backhand.

"No, bitch," I said, "This isn't about you having a good time. This is about giving you something to remember."

Then I turned her over and spread her legs wide. I squeezed her ass as I entered her to her dismay. She screamed no over and over again but I paid her no mind. I just pumped and fucked her tight cunt as fast as I could. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled back on it. She cried for me to stop. Then as I felt the cum building in my balls I told her what was about to happen. She was about to be filled with a man's cum.

"John, no, please," she pleaded, "please do not come inside. Take it out! I'll give you head again, just please take it out!"

I just fucked harder and faster. Then came the greatest orgasm I'd ever had. She cried and cried as I pumped every last ounce of cum I had into her. Then I got up and slapped her ass. I gathered up my clothes and left her lying on the bed huddled up and crying. Before I left the room I told her that she'd have a hard time proving it was rape since i penetrated her while she was wet. She didn't say anything. I slammed the bedroom door behind me and walked away.

"Now," I thought, "wait'll Stacey gets back."

To be continued...

Send all comments about this story to micewillplay30.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.