The Best Erotic Stories.

Kara's Lawyer
by Thalia
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

"Honestly? I brought grapes, too and chocolate cake and cheesecake. I didn't know what you'd like."

After the main course, Kara leaned against the tree as Alex rested his head in her lap.

"What did you say you had for dessert?"

"Chocolate cake and cheesecake."

"Those are my only choices?" He asked, sitting up.

"Sorry, that's all I have."

"I think you have more to offer," he told her, capturing her lips with hers.

Their kisses became more heated; low moans of pleasure filled the air. Alex's mouth found the hollow of her throat. Kara's hands reached under his shirt, splaying against his back, wantonly urging him closer. Her whimpers of desire grew urgent as he suckled her breast through the thin materials of her tank top and bra. Drugged with pleasure, Kara pulled Alex's shirt off, reveling at the acres of bronzed skin at her disposal. Gazing into Kara's flushed face Alex was entranced.

"You're so passionate, so perfect." He murmured, his ragged breath thundering in her ears. "But we can't do this here."

It took her a moment to realize what they had been doing in a very public place.

"Oh my God! I can't believe that I . . . . . that we . . . . . there are children here," she sputtered.

"Relax, no one saw us, but we should probably go."

They packed everything up and headed to Kara's house. Alex stopped at the door, getting ready to leave.

"Would you like to cash in your rain check for coffee?" She asked.

"That's not exactly what I'm in the mood for," he answered wryly.

"That's okay, I don't actually have any."

Alex followed her into other house, the second the door closed, he wrapped his hands possessively around her waist, pulling her to him. Kara sighed with pleasure as their mouths met in a lascivious kiss. Alex leaned her against the wall, separating her legs with his thigh, pressing their bodies together; he simulated his need to fill her body with his. A guttural moan filled the air, as she reached between them, stroking him through the fabric of his jeans. Kneading her luscious breasts with muscular hand, Alex dominated her with a voracious kiss. Finally, he pulled back; his jeans were becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

"We have to stop now, Kara or I won't be able to later on."

Wordlessly, she dropped her shorts and stripped off her tank top. Staring after her with lust in his eyes, he obeyed when his goddess stopped at the foot of the stairs, crooked her finger, calling him to her. Pulling him into her bedroom she helped him out of his clothes. It was only when she reached to unclasp her bra that he found his voice.

"Don't," he commanded. "I want to do that myself."

From that moment on he was in charge. Sweeping her off her feet, he settled her on the bed, amid a mountain of fluffy pillows. Kissing his way down her body stopping to bite or suck on her skin along the way, the lawyer with a flair for bedroom drama reached his goal. As Kara writhed in ecstasy, he caught the edge of her panties with his teeth and pulled them off. Unclipping her bra, he tossed it aside; a banner of satin and lace flying across the room. Slipping her arms around his neck, she pulled his mouth to hers. The lovers consummated their passion seven times before drifting of to sleep sometime in the early dawn. Alex awoke an hour later with Kara's warm body snuggled up to him. Gazing at her he felt himself grow hard, not even trying to fight his insatiable desire for this intoxicating women, he tried to wake her with kisses. Entering her before she was fully cognizant, he implored her to call in sick to work.

"I can't," she managed to say, while in the throes of passion.

Their simultaneous climax prevented any further conversation. After they regained their breath, he pursued the subject.

"Why not? It's Friday, we could spend all weekend in bed."

"As tempting as that is, I can't. It's not that I don't want tom but I'm going on vacation in two weeks, I can't miss any days until then."

"Where are you going and more importantly with who," he asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Cancun with my best friend, Nicole."

"For how long?"

"Only a week."

"That's a long time."

"Well, maybe I can make it up to you."

"I don't know it'll be pretty tough. Do you think you can handle it?"

"I know I can."

Kara led him to the shower and proceeded to show him just how good she could be at making things up to him.

After they made love in the shower, Alex said his goodbyes and promised to call her at work. Hoping to see him on her way to the office, she took her time walking from the train depot. She entered her building disappointed that she had missed him, but still in a good mood. Kara sat down in her desk waiting for her friend to arrive. Nicole came in moments later.

"Honey, you look tired. Late night?" She drawled suggestively.

"Why do you always want me to kiss and tell?"

"So that I can live vicariously through you. My dates may look like dynamos, but they're mostly duds between the sheets."

"Well, let's say he knows how to take care of a lady. I personally have no complaints." Kara answered with a satisfied smile.

"You look like the cat that ate the cream, sugar. Anyway, if Mr. Universe hasn't already asked you to lunch, let's go to Saks and buy bathing suits."

"Sure."

"Mr. Stevens, you have a delivery," the secretary's voice wafted into Kara's office.

"It's probably those office supplies we ordered. Let's go get them, remember I get the green file folders with matching hanging folders." Nicole reminded Kara.

"Fine, the purple are mine."

The women were greeted by the sight of three-dozen yellow long stem roses. The secretary eagerly held out the card, waiting to see whom the roses were form. As she read the message, Kara blushed. It read:


Kara,

Wait until tonight when you see just what I can do with rose petals. After all, we still have two weeks until you're gone.

Alex


"What does it say, Kara?" Nicole asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"That he is looking forward to seeing me tonight."

"Right, I'm sure that's what it says, sugar. Judy, this roses are form Ms. Stevens' new boyfriend." Nicole told the secretary.

"What's that I hear, Ms. Stevens? You're breaking my heart, I thought you were going to wait for me until I got a paying job." The intern half joked, half seriously asked.

"Sugar, you're barely legal," the southerner drawled. "Besides, she's ten years older than you and more women than you can handle."

"I'm hurt, I'm mature for my age and I've never had any complaints.

"First of all, we don't need to share my age, Nicole. Secondly, Tommy, I'm flattered, but there's a policy on interoffice dating." Kara diplomatically told him.

"Thanks for humoring me, Ms. Stevens." Tommy answered. "You don't treat me like a little kid." The young intern mock glared at Nicole.

"Awww, Tommy, honey, I was just having fun with you. I'm sure those college gals line up to go out with you."

Tommy smiled at her and went back to work, his ego gratified.

"Nice save," Kara whispered to the southern belle.

"I thought so. Now go call that sexy man of yours and thank him."

Kara had the phone in hand before her friend was done with her sentence.

"Hello, law office of Alexander Martinez. How may I help you?"

"Alex Martinez, please."

"Just a moment."

"Alex Martinez," he answered in his sensual baritone.

"Hey, this is Kara."

"Hi, sweetheart, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

"I called to thank you for the roses. That was so thoughtful. Yellow are my favorite."

"I thought so."

"How'd you know?"

"Your suit yesterday was yellow, so was your bra and underwear. The accents in your house are shades of yellow and there is a vase of dried yellow roses in your room."

"Very observant, Mr. Martinez. I'm impressed."

"Do you want to go to lunch to reward me for my gesture?"

"I want to, but I can't."

"Why not? Too much work?"

"No, I promised Nicole we'd go shopping for new swimsuits for Cancun, but you can come with. I don't know why you'd want to, but I wouldn't mind the company."

"I can think of a few reasons to go, mainly you in a swimsuit. I'll be there, that way I can meet your friend."

"Okay, noon then."

"I'll meet you at your office."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

Kara hoped Nicole wouldn't mind the addition to their shopping trip.

"Alright, sugar, it's time to go shopping. I have all my plastic with me, how about you?" Nicole exclaimed as she entered Kara's office.

"We have to wait a couple of minutes for Alex. He's coming with us so that he can meet you."

"Is he going to be comfortable being the only guy in a department full of bathing suits?"

"I think so."

"Honey, why don't we bring Tommy to keep him company."

"I don't think he'll want to come with," Kara answered.

"Since when would Tommy pass up a chance to see us in a bathing suit?"

"True, go ask him." Kara laughed as Nicole left to find the intern.

"Ms. Stevens, there's a Mr. Alexander Martinez here to see you." The secretary buzzed in.

"Send him in, Judy."

As Alex came in Kara was once again struck with just how much magnetism he exuded. Giving her a devastating smile that was guaranteed to play havoc with her equilibrium, he pulled her into his embrace for a soul-searching kiss. A discreet cough form Tommy interrupted them.

"Sugar, Tommy and I are ready, so shake a leg," came Nicole's teasing comment.

"Tommy, I'd like you to meet Alex Martinez. Alex, this is Tommy Newcastle." Kara introduced the men.

"Please call me Alex."

"Call me Tom."

"Honey, do you mean to say you don't like being called Tommy?" Nicole questioned.

"Well . . . . ." Tommy stammered.

"If I may?" Alex asked Tommy. "To be called Tommy by a woman is an endearment, but to be called Tommy by a man you haven't known since childhood, is like being treated like a little kid," he clarified for Nicole.

"A very astute observation, Alex. My name is Nicole Evans, I'm Kara's best friend and co-worker."

"A pleasure to meet you, Nicole," he answered.

"Well now that the introduction are don, let's go shopping!" Kara said, pushing everyone out the door.

The two women modeled swimsuits for a very appreciative audience. Alex felt desire course through his veins when he caught sight of Kara's perfectly proportioned body in a yellow barely-there bikini.

"Christ, I don't know if I want anyone else to see you in that," he told her.

"Wow, Ms. Stevens. That's very Cancun."

"Thanks, Tommy." Leaning into Alex, she whispered in his ear, "If it's any consolation, you're the only one I want to take the suit off."

"If you keep that up, I won't be able to wait until we're alone to do it," he muttered back.

"Ms. Evans, I think the black one looked better." Tommy shared his opinion with Nicole.

"You mean it showed more skin," she answered.

"Whatever, like I said it looked very nice."

After both women had purchased two suits, the foursome left the store.

"So sugar, how much do we owe you for the bathing suits?" Nicole questioned Alex.

"I told you, Nicole, it's my going away present for the two of you."

"Don't worry, Nicole, we'll find a more discreet way to pay him back." Kara said.

"No, you won't, sweetheart." Alex contradicted.

"We'll just see about that," she replied with a promising smile.

The next two weeks passed quickly in a blur of hectic days and passionate, sometimes torrid nights. Kara lay with her head on Alex's chest, a blissful languor spreading through her limbs. Alex's hand brushed through her silky hair as he whispered the details of what he had done to her only moments before, his words creating an erotically intimate picture in her mind.

"When you said that we would make love all night, I though you were exaggerating," she sighed.

"I always mean what I say."

"How am I supposed to get through the week without your gorgeous body in my bed?" She complainingly asked.

"Is that all I am to you, a sex toy?" He teased.

"You're definitely more than that, but I like to have you with me at the end of the day. There's nothing better than knowing I'll spend the night in you arms."

"I think of you every second of the day," he murmured.

Alex's lips traveled over her body, a fire grew between the two of them. She moaned, her hands running over his chiseled muscles. He tormented her ultra-sensitive breasts, raising her blood to a fever pitch.

"Now, Alex, now," Kara pleaded.

"Not yet, sweetheart. If we wait a little longer, I can make it so much better."

She whimpered in a combination of pain and pleasure as her lover's tongue explored her body.

"Please!"

"Not yet."

Her body undulated against him, imploring him t make love to her, but he continued to sweetly torture her. Finally, when she was on the brink of an explosive climax, Alex swiftly entered her. His expert lovemaking sending her into a series of continuous orgasms, he thrust relentlessly laying claim to her body and soul.

"Tell me you're mine, Kara," he demanded.

"I'm yours, only yours," she managed to say in between screams of pleasure.

Surrendering himself to a powerful climax of his own, Alex collapsed into Kara's waiting arms. Rolling onto his back, he pulled her body with him, settling her on top of him.

"Did you mean it?" He asked.

"Hmmmm . . . .?" She murmured, still in a sensual haze.

"Did you mean it when you said you were mine?"

"Yes, I did," she answered causing him to crush her to him in relief.

"I don't think I would have been able to let you go to Cancun tomorrow without knowing that you meant it. I love you, sweetheart."

"Oh, Alex, I love you, too."

The next day, Alex drove Kara and Nicole to the airport. After a searing kiss, Nicole pulled Kara away from him.

"Sugar, if you don't let us board now we'll miss the plane," she explained.

"I'll call you as soon as we get to the hotel." Kara called, while her best friend propelled her though the boarding gate. "I'll miss you!"

Alex watched through the glass window as the plane took off. He planned on watching its flight until it was a dot on the horizon. After the plane's graceful takeoff something went horribly wrong. He watched in horrified disbelief as the plane went down. As it plummeted to the ground he cold almost hear Kara's screams. Alex collapsed into a chair, elbows on his knees, hands covering his face. He heard someone saying something to him, but he didn't have the strength to listen.

"Alex, God damn it, she's all right!"

Something snapped in his mind, forcing himself to look up, he found his beautiful redhead sitting at his knees and Nicole standing next to him. Picking his woman up and sitting her on his lap, he buried his head in her hair.

"How?" He asked.

"I couldn't leave without you, Alex. I didn't want to go without you and Nicole was too disgusted with me to go alone."

"You can't ever scare me like that again, Kara. I need you too much."

"I'm here. I'll always be here," she whispered.

"I love you more than life itself. When I saw the plane go down something inside of me died. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Kara Stevens, will you marry me?"

"Yes," she said, giving him a heart-stopping kiss.

"It's about time you asked her, sugar. I was starting to wonder what was wrong with you two," Nicole interjected. "Now y'all can live happily ever after."

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Thalia.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.