The Best Erotic Stories.

Lynne
by Romeo Blue
©

I love youth. At 31, I love the feel of a hot 18 or 19 year old girl holding tight to me. Lynne is a new toy and very much worthy of a quick story. We are at a start so I expect her to be worth much more very, very soon.

Lynne was an online discovery and I'm glad I took the time to try to make a connection with her. By all means a very pretty 19-year-old young lady with beautiful eyes and a nicely shaped body. Not one of those anorexic youths ala Buffy or Love, but thick in the places it's good for a girl to be thick in. Her smile was the first thing I noticed, and her hair. Lynne is a redhead, and for all I've done in the past, a redhead had never been included.

So Lynne, she's kind of short, very pretty, very well built and though she seemed a little shy at first, turned out to be anything but.

As stated, we met online. An easy enough thing to do nowadays with the seemingly endless amounts of chatrooms, online meeting areas and singles sites.

We exchanged emails a little, and then a quick phone call. All seemed to be going pretty well. Then I suggested a meeting, one she could decline if she felt at all uncomfortable. She accepted and it was set.

We met first at her work, just for an introduction and a quick chance to say hi. We talked for about 20 minutes. I didn't want to get her into trouble, but I did want to spend some more time with her. I offered to be there when she got off of work and to give her a ride home, that way we could get to know each other a little more. She again agreed and we set a time.

At the appointed time, I arrived and we headed off together. We talked and we joked and she was a genuinely nice and extremely capable young lady. We laughed for a while, just being in each others company. She seemed a little shy, but she was still here with me so I figured it was all good.

As we talked, sitting in my car, she started to get a little more relaxed. We kissed a little, kind of cool. Her tongue is pierced so it was a new thing for me. Felt real good. She really likes to emphasize the fact that it's there and she does it well.

Now like I said, she is just getting comfortable and I am starting to really get into her kiss when we get that all too familiar bright light shining into the car. A police car pulls up and the cop gets out and tells us we have to move along. Funny thing is he keeps shining his light on Lynne. She's 19, but she looks young, and you could see he had questions. He kept them to himself and again asked us to just move along, but he did give her another quick flash before walking away shaking his head.

We move on to another little dark spot and we continue where we left off.

Now, I like to be what my partners like me to be, I mean if it's soft and gentle, I'm that, if it's a little rough, I'm that. Now a gentleman doesn't just ask, he figures it out. Asking is just...uncouth.

So I'm kissing her a little and really enjoying it. I begin to take notice of some things about her. I put my lips close to hers and I just brush them against hers, gently. She whimpers. I start to tease her with my kiss. I nibble on her lip, I snake my tongue out and touch her lips, she almost moans. Oh, and it's on now. Lynne is really starting to breathe hard and I can see her chest rising and falling with more and more urgency. So I kiss her, hard. I stick my tongue into her mouth and her mouth opens full and I try my damnedest to suck the stud right off her tongue. We're biting and nibbling and sucking on each others tongues like they were lactating tits and we were babes in need of sustenance. I'm crawling all over her and she is pulling my head harder to her trying to make an already throat deep kiss even deeper. We kiss and I start to touch her, all over.

Then I do it, that thing. I bite her neck. I know some women love to have their necks paid attention to so I thought I'd give it a shot. She flipped, so I bit a little harder. The reaction was even more pronounced. She really liked it, and she liked it more the harder I bit. I pull her to me and squeeze. She moans.

I have to test this. I have to know for sure what I have here in this young lady that seems to like to be bit. I change her position and slide my hand between her legs, start to kiss her and I slip my hand up her blouse and under her bra so I can have one of those nice tits in my hand. I bite her tongue and I start to squeeze her tit with some real force. Then I start to pinch her nipple, and I do it hard. She's enjoying it so much she pulls away from my kiss, she's really moaning and needs to breathe to do that. I start again on her neck, but this time I'm biting her harder and harder and I can feel the heat rising between her legs. I pull her hair and bite her and squeeze her and just try to learn what really turns her on.

She likes pain. Oh, the times I'll have. I ask her if she has ever cum from just someone causing her pain and she says she has, but not tonight. It would seem I have things to learn. I want to learn.

At this point it's getting a little late and I know I have to get her home soon, but I don't want to let go just yet. So I make the move and get my cock out into the open air. She starts to rub it slowly, gently. I can't believe it. She loves pain but worries that she might hurt me by being too rough with my dick. I tell her it's attached and she should give that bad boy a nice hard squeeze. She does, still a little worried but getting into it more and more. As she strokes it, it gets harder and harder until it feels it's about to burst.

Then she starts, damn she's good. She lowers her head to my lap and sticks her tongue out. She runs the stud in her tongue all around the head and underside of my dick. She flicks the tip with her tongue and it feels so right. Then she just swallows the whole cock deep into her throat. Her tongue is amazing, it undulates and I can't even think straight. I have my hands in her hair and I'm pulling it and she's getting into my dick more and more. Awesome but just too gently. I am so into what she is into, so connected to that place in my head now that I want to feel it. I tell her to bite me, my dick. She looks at me with those precious eyes and asks if I'm sure. She has never done that because she has always been told that guys don't like that. I'm a different guy and I want her to bite it. She lowers her head back down and this time when she starts to suck my cock, she bites down on it. It feels great and I am in heaven. She uses her teeth almost like a gate, I'm shoving it deeper and deeper into her mouth until I hit the gate, and then I bust through it and her gag reflex kicks in. My bad. She asks if she's hurting me. I let her know she doesn't have to worry about that, just continue doing what she was doing. She starts to suck and bite on it again and I can feel the cum starting boil in my sack. I'm gonna cum and I grab her head and pull her hair and piston into hot talented mouth until I can feel myself starting to come. Her mouth is going crazy as I start to come, but when she realizes the cum is flowing, her technique changes. She loosens the bite and starts to swallow everything I'm putting into her throat. I'm pulling her hair harder and she sort of hums a moan and the vibration just thrills me to my bone. The cum feels like it's taking forever to fully erupt and I'm glad it is. She has talent, this one does. She keeps it in her mouth until it's fully done and she licks it a couple of times to ensure it's all done.

I look forward to the next time.

Send all comments about this story to Romeo Blue.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.