The Best Erotic Stories.

Losing Control!
by DebC
©

'You want me to do what??'

Dave's voice was high, incredulous, even a little shaken.

'I want you to drop your pants. Now,' and as a sweet little after thought she added - 'please!' Jan grinned lasciviously. Dave felt hypnotised by it. Intoxicated. Giddy. Then he shook himself free a little from her gaze.

No way! I have to go to wo.....' His voice trailed off. Jan was glaring at him. The gentle grin was all but a memory. One he wished he'd hung onto a little more. Jan looked really pissed. Was she? Surely not....

'I'm sorry?' she said sharply, 'You have to go where?' Before Dave could answer, she continued, 'You have to go to work. Why? So you can earn money. Why dya need money? So you can buy things, live a little, yeah? Huh? Well, this is living, Dave. You don't give this up to go to work, man. Now drop your fucking pants.'

He dropped his pants.

Jan's grin returned.

'Thankyou,' she purred. She regarded him, licking her lips and moving closer. Dave was hard. Really hard. Jan smiled. A very genuine, pleased smile. It warmed him thoroughly.

'Get on your knees, Dave'

The insistence in her voice was warm, familiar. Like your mother telling you to "take off those wet clothes" after you had played out too long in the rain. He looked at her, standing in front of him with her hands on her hips, her jaw jutting slightly. God she was hot.

He knelt slowly, reaching out for her lovely hips. He felt a sharp slap on the back of his hand and drew it away like a wounded pup, nursing it. 'Ow, You fucking bitch!' Slap! Another one, across his neck. His cock twitched, but he didn't say anything. Just gasped at her audacity. How she'd grown, this woman before him.

'Now, honey, if I want you to touch me, I'll tell you. I don't want you to worry about not knowing what to do, or if you're doing right, or if you're pleasing me. If you do as I say, I'll be pleased. Really pleased.' Janine grinned to herself. This was all for his benefit, wasn't it? Somehow, she wasn't as sure of that as she had been. Her pussy was so hot. She could feel how wet she was getting. Damn, this control stuff was a lot of fun.

Dave leant forward, sniffing slightly. Jan stood before him in her knickers and bra. A delightful matching set with lilac flowers and a little bow at the front of the bra and the knicks. Those little details. How he loved them. Jan bent down in front of him, showing off her ample bosom, which was practically falling out of the low cut delicate underwear. He felt her breath on his ear as she whispered ' Take off my panties, would you!'

He must have been holding his breath. He let out an audible gasp as she spoke, looking up at her, checking. Checking to see if he should do as she asked. Jan straightened and glared at him impatiently. Then she spoke. 'Was I not clear enough?' She grinned.

Dave slipped his hands gently over her smooth hips, sneaking a little stroke before complying at an agonisingly slow rate. Maybe I should chastise him for touching too much, Jan thought. She shook that thought off - she was enjoying it too much!

Dave peeled the scant lace knickers carefully over her bush as if he was removing the wrapping from some delicate gift. He could smell her. Strong wafts of musky odours made him feel giddy and he rocked back slightly on his knees. 'Whoa there, big guy! Don't want you falling down, do we.' From the table, Jan swiftly reached out for a black scarf. Looping it over Dave's back, she pulled him in towards her pussy with the scarf around his back, just below his arms. Stepping in real close, Jan pushed her wet slit into his face, pulling the scarf even more taught and tying it behind her plump ass. Dave grinned. She felt his face in her pussy. Her hands now free, the scarf holding Dave against her crotch, Jan clutched the back of his head, pushing her pussy gently against his hot mouth. Looking down at him she purred 'Lick me out, would you hon!' Dave didn't need much prompting. His tongue had already taken a few quick licks as he moistened his dry lips. Now his tongue moved deftly at her slit. Jan felt her legs quiver. Dave, wrapped his strong arms around her lovely bum, hugging her wet crotch to his face and nuzzling in delighted at his predicament.

As his tongue licked and sucked, Jan began to lose her resolve. Her head was spinning, and her legs felt like jelly. If he let go of her, she was sure she would just collapse in a heap. But he didn't let go. That wasn't what she'd asked him to do. Waves of pleasure washed over her as Dave worked his hot mouth at her slit. His hands were busy too, and bizarrely, Jan thought about telling him to keep them still. Bollocks to that, she told herself. That was just a little *too much* control for her.....

Dave began to stroke between her cheeks. Jan's breath quickened, and he increased his strong grip to compensate for her now buckling knees. She arched her back, desperately grabbing her plump breasts, striving to quicken the release and end the agonising pleasure and pain. Jan was thrashing now, and Dave had to use all his strength to hold onto her sweat soaked body as she built higher and higher. Feeling his own strength reaching breaking point, Dave stroked gently but firmly at the tight little rosebud of her ass. Jan screamed out in pleasure as she came, now totally supported by Dave's arms around her hips. Spasming violently, she slipped down slowly between his arms until her knees reached the floor and she buried her head in his chest. Holding her to him, Dave reached around gently and untied the scarf, now under her arms, letting it fall to the floor. Dave slowly lowered Jan to the floor. She was totally spent, her flushed face and open mouth giving no doubt as to whether she was sated or not. Jan lay there, breathing heavily. She licked her dry lips, shaking a little as the last of her orgasm coursed through her. Dave gazed down at her adoringly. That had to be one of the most beautiful sights he'd ever seen. Jan looked so blissful. And totally fucked.

She opened her eyes slowly, grinning up at him. 'Oh my god, Dave! Thanks! Now, I'll need you to lie down next to me, hon. ' Dave smiled. He knew she needed to get him off, but he could tell she was totally wrecked. So he lay down beside her sweat-soaked body, his head at her hips, his cock at her face.

With a cracked voice, Jan spoke again.

'I'm so fucked. Looks like you're gonna have to jerk off all by yourself, babe...'

'What!' The disappointment and annoyance in his voice was unmistakable. Weak as she was, Jan still had the strength to slap his hairy ass for being so openly disrespectful.

Clearing her throat and gathering confidence, Jan lay onto her back. 'It's your own fault, you daft fucker. You shouldn't have worked me over so well. Now get on your knees and pump. I want your hot come on my stomach.'

'Fuck you!'

'Fuck me? Would you like the opportunity again at some point? If so, then you'd best do as I ask, Dave.'

Her voice was low, slow, sexy and insistent. He knelt up, grinning, and began to pump. Janine was mesmerised by the sight. His hand was so comfortable there, pumping his hard shaft, breathing deliberately. Jan's aroused state grew as she watched Dave play with his hard tool, manipulating it with a skill and ease Jan could only dream about. But then he did have a bit more practice at it than she.....

The way he shifted his stiff member beneath the soft sheath of skin was hypnotic. Jan could hardly keep herself from reaching out and touching. But she resisted. She wanted something else right now, and the heat from her firm breasts reminded her of this. She peeled her top from her damp breasts, readying herself from that hot stream of spunk about to hit her. Dave was looking down at her squirming naked body. Janine's open mouth and arched body spurred him further, and he began to pump frantically, huffing and moaning with the effort. Sweat poured down his immense chest, trickling and tickling over the hairs. Jan was lost now to the desire to feel his come shoot over her smooth delicate skin. Her hand was in her soaking pussy, trying to soothe the intense feelings until *that* moment. The moment she was waiting for....

"God! Oh Jesus!!"

Dave screamed out as his balls erupted, sending streams of hot come over Janine's writhing body. She spasmed and shook as th warm milky fluid hit, her own orgasm crashing inwards and outwards at the same time and leaving her gasping again, splayed beneath Dave's spent glistening cock. It dripped gently onto her smooth stomach and Jan reached up into the warm fluid, feeling it between her fingers. Rubbing it into her skin slowly, in circles.

After an agonisingly long time, Dave spoke.

"Would it be OK to clean myself up now, hon?"

From the floor, Jan gazed up at him. His cock still glistened, but was a mere shadow of it's former self. A lazy grin covered her face as she lifted her come stained body up to rest on her elbows. She regarded him. "I think I should do that, dear. After all, it's only fair. But you'll have to stand very still, Ok!"

Dave grinned. Again.

Jan knelt up before him. The come on her breasts and stomach trickled slowly down her naked form as she leant forward and took his cock in her mouth. Dave gasped, his cock still sensitive, and leant back against the table. Jan pulled her mouth away abruptly.

'I asked you to *stand* still, not lounge around!'

Dave sighed. Then stood up again. She was really getting into the control thing, damn her.

With a renewed smile at his compliance, Jan gently caressed his balls as she licked his sticky cock, relishing the taste of him and the feel of him. Dave sighed contentedly at her ministrations. Jan wasn't trying to take him again. That would be mean so soon after he'd shot his load all over her naked body. So she did just as she had promised - cleaned him up, and then stroked him gently before rising to her feet slowly. She wobbled slightly, fatigued by her own escapades. He smiled at her. She was such a fucking ham at times.

Like right now.

"Dave? Honey? Now you're all clean, I just have one more request, darling...." She nearly fluttered her eyelids, just to really hammer the girly-girl, Penelope Pitstop act home! 'Could you please get me cleaned up?'

"Not a request I'm gonna have trouble with, little lady!" he answered in a thick, sweet drawl that sent shivers through her. Hey, he could certainly hold his own in the hamming-it-up stakes!!

Dave picked her up off the carpet, trying hard not to get messy himself -but failing. Striding to the bed, he laid her down on her back and whispered in her ear, "Don't go away...", before nibbling her earlobe and nipping off to the bathroom. He returned moments after with a small glass bowl of hot water and a face flannel. Placing the bowl on the bedside cabinet, Dave dipped the flannel and wrung it out a little before lovingly caressing Janine's sticky breasts. Jan closed her eyes, savouring the feel of this luxurious attention from her lover. He wiped gently, slowly, kissing each section after he had wiped it free of his juices, "just to check" it was really clean. Then dipping the towel and wiping again until she was refreshed and less sticky. Kisses began to linger, and Jan felt a new passion building as Dave's caresses became less and less about washing her clean. Soon she could stand it no longer. She was losing all that lovely control she'd worked so hard to gain!! She drew him into a deep, passionate kiss. A fuck-me kiss. A get-me-all-dirty-again kiss.

Dave was left breathless. And hard. Throwing the flannel to the floor, he dragged her up into a sitting position, his tongue squirming expertly in her hot mouth. Lost to it once again, he reached for her slit, his hand meeting the heat and wetness of her throbbing pussy. Yes, she was ready. So ready. He pushed her back down onto the bed and roughly spread her thighs with his hand. He hovered above her, with Jan blinking incredulously at this change of control. Not exactly a hostile takeover, she thought.

'Oh God, Jan, sod all this fucking "Control" shite, I've got to have you, right now!' Dave's voice was low, and so so sexy. Jan gasped as he slipped his hard cock into her, pulling her hips into him as his cock twitched within her. Jan cried out in sheer ecstasy, giving herself over to this man, to his passion, his obvious need to fuck her. Dave began to move slowly in and then out, feeling the warm velvety cushions of her sex hugging him. She couldn't stand it. She was desperate to have him. She longed to climax with her lover. Janine began to beg. 'Please, fuck me harder, fuck me really hard, Dave. I need you to fuck me now, Oh god, I want you, I want You I WANT YOU I WANT YOU IWANTYOUIWANTYOU.....'

Jan was babbling. Dave was grunting. All thoughts of control soon gave way to total lack of it as they both fucked furiously, each cursing and swearing. Each running downhill now towards a fabulous crashing shared climax that left them both spent.

Dave pulled carefully away from her, and rested his head on Janine's sweat-soaked breast. She sighed, and nuzzled the top of his head.

Lying together, entwined, the two of them sank into a slumber born from lust and passion. Things way beyond their control, it would seem.

( I know, I know. He's gonna be late for work....
But how could I wake them from such a slumber?)

- FIN -

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by DebC.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.