The Best Erotic Stories.

Love Is Blind part I
by AnonSky
©

This is a 4 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 4 parts for faster page loading.


He knelt between her legs, and as she lifted her knees, he rubbed the head of his prick over her wet pussy, slipping it between her swollen pussy lips. Leaning forward, supporting himself with his arms, he pressed ahead pushing his prick into the tight, wet depths of her virgin pussy. He felt a slight resistance as the remains of her ruptured hymen gave way, "I'll go slow, tell me if it hurts," then he felt his prick slide into her, all the way into her. "Oh Allison, I've never felt anything so....so good...so warm and tight."

Allison pulled him down to her breasts, wrapped her legs around his, and pushed her hips upward, wanting to feel the sensation of his prick even deeper in aching pussy. She moaned, " It didn't hurt....not any.....Oh God, Brad...I want you so much." She pushed against him, grinding her pubic area against him, whispering huskily, "Fuck me, Brad. Fuck me good." He withdrew some, then began to stroke his hard prick back and forth in her tight pussy. She hugged him tighter, murmuring, "You feel so good....so good. I'd lay in bed at night trying to imagine what it would feel like to have you really in me...making love to me. God, I never dreamed it would feel like this. Oh Brad, I love you....I love you, and I want you... fuck me...fuck me harder."

Allison's language was making him even more aroused, "Dam....," he buried his face against her neck. "God, you turn me on when you talk like that.....I didn't think I could be any harder......I've never been this hard..... this big before."

She hugged him tightly, thrusting her hips up to meet his, as he plunged his prick into her. "Good....good," she gasped, "I like to talk sexy to you...I want to make you want me....it gets to me too, makes me want you even more. Makes me want that big prick deep....as deep as you can.....in my pussy. I want to feel you cum in me....cum in my pussy....just like you did in my mouth. Oh Brad, fuck me....fuck me as hard as you can."

He speeded up his thrusts, driving his prick into her - the sensations in her pussy were exciting and maddening, all at the same time. She moaned softly, she could feel her desire building and building, the release she wanted tantalizing her, just out of her reach, needing just one more thrust, one more push deeper into her aching pussy. She clutched his buttocks and pulled him against her as though she would pull him bodily into her aching pussy. She felt the sensation begin deep in her throbbing pussy and, as the spasms began, she heard him moan, "Oh God, Allison, I'm going to cum." She gripped him tighter as her climax peaked, her body shuddering against his, her pussy clutching his throbbing prick as he pumped his cum into her.

Brad collapsed atop her and still holding her tightly, rolled over on their sides, his limp prick slipping from her cum drenched pussy. They were both breathing heavily, panting for air, like they had just completed a series of sprints. Allison buried her face against his neck and shoulder and murmured weakly, "Oh Brad, I love you......I love you so much."

Brad took a deep breath, brushed her hair away from her cheek and kissed her gently, "I love you too......God, I don't know how I got so lucky." He chuckled softly, "Was it perfect enough for you - our first time?"

"Yes.....Yes, I still can't believe how good it was...how good I feel right now." She kissed his neck and whispered, "The doctor was wrong....what she said was wrong."

"What was wrong....what did she say?"

"When she cut my hymen, she said not to expect much the first time....that it was often not very satisfying for the woman." She tongued his neck, chuckled and whispered, "I'm not sure I could take anymore satisfaction. If it gets any more satisfying, I'd never let you get out bed again - we'd just fuck ourselves to death."

Brad laughed and suddenly felt her face hot against his neck. "You're blushing....I feel your face, it's so hot you're almost burning me."

She hid her face even deeper against him, "I can't believe I just said what I did....you'll think I'm crude....too vulgar."

He laughed, hugging her tightly, "No....never. Besides, I don't think saying 'having intercourse to death' or 'having sexual congress to death' carries quite the same impact."

She raised her head and grasping his chin turned his face to hers, "Now, you're teasing me," she murmured. She kissed him tenderly, running her tongue over his lips. "Oh Brad, I've never felt this happy....this good before. Just hold me...hold me tight. I just need to rest a few minutes," she whispered as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Sure...go ahead and relax. I've got you....I don't ever want to turn you loose."

"Brad," she asked in drowsy voice, "will you take me to the Chapel service in the morning?"

"Okay, as long as I don't have to repent for my sinful ways."

"Don't be silly. I just want to show my thankfulness for finding you and for loving you. I thought...no, I was afraid.....afraid I might not ever get the chance to really love someone - passionately love someone and be loved that way. I can't expect to live a normal life - you know, husband, kids and all that - being blind makes it hard."

"Allison, I.." she placed her fingers against his lips stopping him.

"No. No, commitments, Brad. We have almost two years before we graduate. We've found each other, let's just enjoy that for now. We'll let the future take care of itself." She gave his lips a quick kiss. "I'm not afraid anymore - I met you - that's enough for now. Just hold me, hold me close, and let me rest for a few minutes."

"I'm the one that ought to be thankful, not her," Brad thought. He listened to Allison's breathing slow as she dozed off - he closed his eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep as well.


Allison was awaken by the soft sound of the chimes coming from the living room clock, she counted the strokes, six. She was still cuddled up to Brad, her head resting on his arm and shoulder. Brad was asleep.

"Brad couldn't hear them," she thought. "A fringe benefit of being blind - acute hearing." She smiled to herself, "It's true, the body compensates for the lost of sight by making the other senses sharper - I know my sense of hearing and smell are better than most people. Maybe it applies to the sense of touch as well, both touching and being touched. Maybe that was why the sex was so exciting to me, why my body responded so completely to the feel of Brad's prick in my pussy."

She stifled a giggle, she didn't want to wake Brad, "I can't believe I said some of those things when we were fucking," she almost chuckled out loud as she used the word in her thoughts. "Oh Brad, I'm wide awake here, getting myself all hot and bothered, and you're still asleep," she thought. She felt her pussy respond to her thoughts with a rush of warmth and a feeling of moistness between her legs.

She slid her hand down her body and between her legs, cupping her vulva in her hand. "Oh....I'm soaking wet...some of that must be his cum," she thought, as she slipped two fingers between the lips of her pussy and into herself. "He certainly cums enough - when he started coming in my mouth, it felt like I had my mouth over a fire hose and some one turned the water on." She withdrew her fingers and brought them to her mouth, she could smell the aroma of his cum and her own juices on her fingers as she slowly licked them. "Oh God, Brad," she thought as she felt her body reacting to her thoughts and actions, "if you don't wake up I'm going to attack you....I want you so much....I want to fuck you and keep on fucking you."

She slid her hand down his body, through his damp matted pubic hair, and took his prick in her hand. She sat up very quietly and leaned over him, taking his flaccid prick into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue. She could feel it begin to grow larger as his body responded to her tongue, pumping blood into his prick until it was fully engorged, filling her mouth, the large head pressing against the back of her throat. She felt Brad's hand on her shoulder as he said softly, "I love that, but come up here, let's do something both of us can enjoy."

Allison raised up, turned and stretched herself out atop him, trapping his erect prick between her thighs. "How do you know I wasn't enjoying that - I love to suck your prick," she chuckled. "I got to feel it grow and grow, it's amazing to me - it gets so hard and so hot, but the head is so smooth, silky feeling." Allison laughed, "How did you like your wake up call?"

"I love it. I want to wake up like that every morning." Brad pulled her to him, guiding her lips to his, he kissed her passionately. He felt her slide her body back slightly, sliding her pussy over his rigid prick, he felt the large wet lips engulf his shaft as it slipped between them. "I want you....I want you right now," he murmured against her lips.

"Oh Brad, that's all I've been thinking about. Put it in me.....please, put it in me," she whispered. "I couldn't want you any more than this....fuck me....please, fuck me."

He reached down between them and guided his prick into her, thrusting upward as she pushed down on his prick. Although she was extremely tight, his prick glided into her wet pussy as smoothly as a perfect dive into water. "My God, Allison - you're so wet, so ready."

She hugged him, grunting softly as she tried to push her pussy even further down on his prick, "I...I know. I know. All I've been thinking.....thinking about is this...doing this. Fucking you....Oh Brad, fuck me....fuck me till I yell for mercy."

"That's it," whispered Brad as he tongued around her ear lobe. "That's the way...push your pussy down on my prick...push hard...get it deep in your pussy." She moaned softly and increased the tempo of her efforts. "Oh Allison, you like it don't you...you like for me to talk sexy to you. It turns you on."

"Yes...Yes...Oh God, you feel good," gasped Allison. "I want you so much...so much."

Brad gripped her hips with both hands and thrust up into her, meeting her downward thrust. When their bodies met with his prick fully buried in her moist pussy, he would push her hips down his body, trapping her clit against the upper side of his shaft and their bodies. Each time he did, Allison moaned loudly and ground her pussy against him even harder. She pumped her pussy even faster, sliding it down his rigid shaft until their bodies met with an audible slap...flesh meeting flesh. In the heat of her passion, she raised her ass too high and he slipped from the wet pussy, his prick running up between the crack in her ass as she came down.

"Oh...put it back...put it back," begged Allison. She raised her hips and as Brad slipped the head of his prick between the lips of her pussy, she rammed her hips down, sinking his prick deep into her hungry cunt. "Oh Brad...Brad," she moaned softly.

He gripped her tightly and slowed her down. "Let's not go so fast. You'll make me cum too quick. Fuck me nice and easy...take it slow." He hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately, letting his tongue tease her lips and tongue. He was thrusting into her and lifting her hips up till his own ass was four or five inches off the bed - her engorged clitoris trapped between their bodies, rubbing against his hard shaft.

Each time Brad lifted her with his hips, Allison could feel the tension building in her body, aching for release. Each time the pressure on her clit and the feel of his prick driving into her pushed her closer to the brink, so tantalizingly close that it was driving her wild with desire.

"Oh...Ohhhh Brad, I can't...I want you. Oh Brad, I'm going to cum...going to," she moaned in his ear. "I can't wait...I don't want to wait. Make me cum...please, make me cum now."

He grabbed her buttocks in his hands and holding her to him, rolled her over onto her back. She quickly wrapped her legs around his thighs and pushed her hips up to his, wanting his prick as deep into her aching pussy as she could get it. Brad began to pump his prick into her with long fast strokes, driving into her pussy so hard that they could hear the wet slap of their bodies coming together.

"Yes...Yes. Oh fuck me...fuck me. OH...Oh, I'm going to cum. OH GOD!" Allison buried her face against his neck, sucking his flesh up into her mouth to cut off her cries, as her orgasm wracked her body. She heard Brad groan and felt him thrust deep into her pussy and hold it there - she knew he was cumming, spewing his cum into her throbbing pussy. She felt another sensation, even more intense, start deep in her body, build rapidly, and burst through her senses as her body shuddered from its release.

"Brad...Brad...Brad," gasped Allison, so spent she could only gasp out his name.

Brad lay atop her, breathing heavily, equally exhausted. When he tried to roll off to one side, Allison hugged him even tighter with both her arms and her legs, "No...No, stay there. I...I don't want to let...let you go," gasped Allison between breaths. "I like you...I want you right...right here. I love...love to feel you on me...in me."

Chuckling weakly, Brad kissed her lips. "My God, I think I have an insatiable woman on my hands. I don't know if I'm big enough for that job."

"You're plenty big enough, that's why I like it so much," she whispered. Allison unwrapped her legs from his and they rolled over on their sides, still in each other's arms. As they did so, they heard scratching at the bedroom door and a low whine.

Brad laughed softly, "I think Galahad is getting lonely or jealous, or both."

"No, he knows it's time for his walk."

"Okay, why don't we take him for a walk and we can also get some dinner."

"I've got a better idea. We'll take him for a walk," she kissed him tenderly, "come back and order a pizza and have it in bed."

"Insatiable...just as I thought."

~~~~~~+++++++~~~~~~~ To Be Continued.

This is a 4 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2|3|4
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 4 parts for faster page loading.

Another quality story brought to you by AnonSky.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.