The Best Erotic Stories.

Love is Blind Part III
by Anonsky
©

Allison slipped quietly from the bed, being careful not to awaken Brad, and went into the living room. Galahad immediately came up to her. Picking up her watch, she opened the crystal cover and felt the numerals and hands. It was 7:35 a.m.

"Are you ready to go out," she whispered. She went over and opened the sliding glass door to the small patio and the just as small fenced yard, letting the dog out. She left it open enough that he could get back in. "There, you can do your stuff and I'll go do mine," she said as she headed for the bathroom.

She had finished her toilet, brushed her teeth, and was in the shower when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"It's okay, Brad. Come on in," she called out. "I'm in the shower."

"I'm sorry Allison, but I need to take a piss real bad. Would it be okay?"

Allison laughed, "I'd get out and hold it for you, but I don't think my aim would be very good." She heard a deep sigh from Brad and then the sound of water hitting water. She laughed softly and said, "You could have gone outside with Galahad."

"Yeah, your neighbors might be willing to overlook him, but I don't think I could get away with it."

She heard the toilet flush and then the rustle of the shower curtain as Brad got in the shower with her.

"Is there room enough for me?"

"We'll make room," she said, as she wrapped her arms around him. "I was going to let you sleep a little longer, but I'm glad you didn't. I like this better." She moved her hands to his face and guided his lips to hers, kissing him deeply, her tongue probing between his open lips. As she kissed him she pushed her body against his, grinding her pubic area against him. She could feel his prick, trapped between their bodies, rapidly becoming hard.

Pulling back from the kiss, Brad whispered, "You keep this up and we'll have to go back to bed."

"That's exactly what I was thinking of doing," murmured Allison as she began to rub the soapy washcloth over his body and down to his erect prick. "We need to get this nice and clean and ready to go again," she whispered, fondling his balls and prick.

Brad chuckled, "I don't think it needs much encouragement to be ready. All I have to do is look at you or hold you, and I'm ready." A few minutes later, after a hasty shower and an even hastier toweling off, they were back in the bed.

"Ooo..careful. I'm a little sore down there," said Allison as he cupped her vulva in his hand. "It's my pubic mound that's so sensitive."

"That's your mons veneris, your mount of Venus, and it is a beautiful one - nice and big. I like it. In a tight swimsuit, you'd have a larger bulge down there than many guys. I think it's sexy looking."

Allison hugged him and laughed quietly, "What have I got here - a sex expert?"

"Nope. Just someone that had a lot of time to himself and on the internet - to read and hope, hope I'd meet someone like you." He slipped his finger between the moist swollen lips of her pussy and began to stroke it in and out, being careful not to put any pressure on her tender mons. "We can try another positions if you want to, one that will avoid making you any sorer."

She nuzzled her face against his neck and whispered, "Hmm....I'd like that. I just know I want you. Want you a lot."

"Okay, get on your hands and knees. We'll try it from the back - doggie style. That way I won't put any pressure on your mons."

On his knees behind her, Brad rubbed the head of his hard prick up and down her slit, getting it wet with her juices. "How does that feel?" he asked, as he slipped his prick between the lips of her pussy and deep into her moist cunt.

"It feels great. It feels different, but it feels good." She pushed back against him as he reached around her body and took a breast in each hand. "Oh Brad, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Brad wriggled his knees further up between her thighs trying to get his prick as deep into her pussy as he could. Then, with his arms wrapped around her upper body holding a breast in each hand, he straighten up sitting back on his lower legs and pulling Allison upright with him, impaled on his rigid prick, straddling his hips.

"Oh Brad," she murmured, "that feels good....God, it feels so deep - so full." Allison laid her head back against his shoulder and neck as she covered his hands with her hands. She began to try and bounce up and down on his prick while pressing his hands hard against her breasts and her hard, aroused nipples. She moaned softly as he thrust upward to meet her short downward thrusts, pushing his prick so deep into her that the head of his prick was pushing against her cervix. "Oh...Oh, I never knew it could be so good....that I'd love to feel your prick in me like this." She kissed his neck, murmuring, "Oh Brad, I hope you never stop wanting me...wanting to make love to me."

"I won't....I can't imagine not being with you. Not loving you." Brad turned his face to her and kissed her gently. Breaking the kiss, he whispered, "I love you...I'll always want you."

Leaning forward, he lowered her upper body back down to the bed and began to pump his prick into her tight pussy, taking long slow strokes. As he did so he gripped her buttocks and spread them apart exposing the small pink, puckered rosebud of her asshole. With his finger, he began to stroke and probe at the puckered rosebud, not penetrating it, but teasing it. He glanced at the dresser mirror and watched his prick gliding in and out her pussy, glistening with her juices. The sight aroused him even more. He reached down, coated his fingers with her cunt juices, and resumed probing at her small asshole.

"Oh Brad," she moaned softly, "that's the wrong place. The wrong hole." Allison pushed back against his hard prick, wriggling her ass as he probed against the puckered hole with his finger. "Oh...Oh, that feels good," she whispered huskily when she felt his finger slip partway into her ass.

"Not the wrong hole, just a different one. Does it really feel good? Does it turn you on?" He pushed his finger all the way into her asshole and began to finger fuck her ass.

"Yes. Oh God, yes," she murmured, pushing her ass hard against the invading finger. She lowered her upper body to the bed with her rear elevated to him, totally exposing herself to his prick and his fingers. "Oh Brad....Brad," she moaned softly, "I want you so much."

He began to thrust his prick into her even faster, taking long strokes driving his rigid prick deep into her pussy. The sound of his balls slapping against her vulva was clearly audible as he drove his prick into her. Brad was trying to coordinate his thrusts into her pussy with the finger fucking of her ass. Her sphincter muscle had relaxed enough that his finger slipped easily back and forth into the tight little rosebud of her ass. The squishy, sucking sound of his finger going in and out her tight, virgin asshole augmented the slap of his balls against her pussy.

Moaning softly, Allison reached back underneath her body and fondled his balls, stroking the underside of his prick as it drove into her throbbing pussy. "Oooo....make me cum, Brad. Oh God, I want you.....want you so much."

He withdrew his finger and gripping her hips tightly pumped his prick into her at a furious pace. "Play with yourself....play with your clit," he grunted. "Make yourself cum...cum good."

Allison's fingers found the engorged love button and massaged it vigorously. "Oh...Oh, I'm going to cum. Oh...Ohhh, Brad...Brad," she gasped out in a choked voice as the sensations peaked in her body and the spasms began in her pussy. She felt Brad thrust his prick deep into her cunt and hold it there. She could feel his thighs trembling against hers as his prick erupted, spewing his cum into the depths of her pussy.

Allison collapsed forward face down on the bed, and Brad's prick exited her pussy with a soft wet plop, cum stringing between his prick and her pussy.

Brad collapsed onto her back and slid partly off onto the bed beside her. Panting heavily, he gently kissed the back of her ear. "You really turn me on," he whispered, still trying to catch his breath. "I love you, and when you want it that much....I don't know....it's a real turn on for me. To think I could cause that - have you want me so much." He gave her neck a quick kiss. "I never realized I could love someone this much."

"I know, honey. I know," she said, turning on her side and snuggling up to him, hugging him tightly. "I feel the same way." She felt for his face with her hand and then kissed him lightly on his lips, stroking them with her tongue. Pulling back, she chuckled, "Now I know what it feels like to be doubly fucked - both holes at the same time."

Brad laughed softly. "You're blushing again." He gave her quick kiss. "You can say anything - you can do anything - you want to when we're making love. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." She had ducked her face down against his chest. Putting his finger under her chin, he raised her head up. "Didn't you like it? I thought you wanted me to go ahead and put my finger in you."

"I did....really I did. It felt good - it made me want you even more. I even wondered how it would feel if it was your prick fucking my ass instead of your finger." Blushing furiously, she gave him a quick kiss. "It's not that. When we're making love, I don't feel embarrassed about saying those things. But now, lying here, I guess I'm too self-conscious about it, concerned about what you might think of me using such language."

He chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose. "I think you are great. Don't be embarrassed by it. We aren't talking dirty - we're talking sexy. It's all part of making loving and loving each other."

Allison laughed softly. She took his face between her hands and guided his lips to hers, kissing him deeply and passionately. Pulling back, she whispered softly, "God, I love you....love you so much. I haven't had a lot to be happy about in my life, but I'm so happy now that it scares me. I couldn't stand for things to go back to the way they were before we met."

"They won't. The only way you can get rid of me is to run me off." He hugged her tightly, "I can't imagine my life without you in it - I don't even want to consider such a life." He brushed the hair away and kissed her forehead. "I love you. I think I've loved you since that first night I walked you home."

Allison chuckled, "Love at first sight. I can't say that, but when you let me see your face that night, see it with my fingers, I knew you were someone special - I could just sense it." She slid her hand down his body and grasped his prick. "Speaking of sensing, I sense something getting hard down here, getting ready for action."

"Are you ready for a repeat performance?"

She gently stroked his prick and said, "This time I want you like this." She sat up and lowered her head to his crotch, taking his semi-hard prick deep into her mouth until her nose was buried in his damp pubic hair. She could feel his prick swelling, growing, and filling her mouth.

"Oh Allison, that feels good. God, it feels good," he said huskily as she withdrew to the head of his prick, tonguing it rapidly. "Get on top of me and put your legs around my head so I can return the favor."

"I'm dripping like crazy....you may get a face full of cum," she said as she moved over atop him, letting him guide her legs over his head. She felt him spread her legs and then felt his mouth engulfing her pussy lips, pulling and sucking on them with his lips. She laughed softly and pressed her pussy down on his mouth. "I bet I can make you cum before I do."

Brad pulled back from her moist, fragrant pussy, "Okay. That's a bet." As his lips found her engorged clit and he began to suck and stroke it with his tongue, he felt Allison attack his prick as though she was going to suck the cum right out of his balls.

Allison pushed her mouth down on his erect prick until the head was pressing at the back of her throat. She swallowed and tried to relax her throat muscles and pressed on down letting the large head slip into her throat. She ignored the gag reflex and concentrated on relaxing and holding her breath. Then she lifted her head, coming up to the crown and then moving rapidly back down the rigid shaft. She found that she could catch a breath when she came up and hold it on the downward plunge. Each time it became easier and easier to get his prick deep into her throat. She spread his legs wide and taking his sac in her hand fondled his balls as she fucked him with her mouth. She was moving her mouth up and down his rigid prick as rapidly as she could.

Brad moaned softly, his mouth pressed against her pussy, as he felt the head of his prick enter the tight confines of her throat. He had her engorged clit between his lips sucking it and flicking his tongue rapidly over it. Allison had a very pronounced clit, almost like a tiny penis, and he even felt it grow larger as it became more engorged with blood. "Oh damn, I'm going to lose," he thought as he felt the growing tension in his groin and loins. "God, it feels like a suction pump has my prick."

Allison pressed her pussy down even harder against Brad's invading tongue. The vigorous assault on her sensitive clit had almost interrupted her rhythm of up-breathe-down. "Oh, I'm going to cum too quick," she thought. "Oh God, that feels good." She felt Brad wrap his arms around her thighs, spreading her legs even wider and pulling her pussy hard against his mouth as his tongue ravaged her throbbing clit. The sensation was so intense that it broke her rhythm and she tried to swallow when the head of his prick was in her throat. That did it.

He felt his prick slip into Allison throat one more time and then he felt her throat squeezing and massaging the head of his prick when she tried to swallow. It was more that the sensitive organ could take. He felt the familiar ache in his scrotum, the tension in his loins and then the wonderful release as his prick erupted in her throat. Brad pressed his face into her pussy and moaned loudly, "Oh God, don't stop. Suck it...suck it hard."

Allison was startled by the sudden eruption and the cum hitting her throat, nearly choking her. She got her mouth up to the crown of his prick and sucked him as hard as she dared to, as he pumped shot after shot of cum into her mouth. The suddenness of Brad's climax had distracted her from her own, but now, as his climax lessened, he renewed his assault on her sensitive clit with even more vigor.

"Oh Brad....Brad," she moaned. Allison extended her arms and sat up some to push her pussy even harder against the attacking tongue and lips. "Oh God, I'm going to cum....I'm going to.....OOHhhhh Brad....Brad. Oh Lord, I'm cummming....cumming," she moaned as she collapsed back down onto his body.

Brad felt the tremors in her body as her orgasm peaked, but he continued to flick his tongue over her clit trying to prolong her climax. He felt Allison's body shudder and then his mouth and face were flooded with a heavy liquid from her pussy. He choked, got some down his windpipe and started coughing violently.

Allison quickly got off Brad and helped him sit up. As he got the coughing under control, she asked, "What happened? Are you okay?"

Still gasping for breath, Brad tried to respond. "I'm okay....I....I was sur....was just surprised when so much came out of your pussy when you climaxed." He took a deep breath. "I wasn't expecting anything like that."

Allison felt his face and chin. She could feel the moistness on his face, chin, and neck. "I did that? I didn't pee on you, at least I don't think I did," she said, concern evident in her voice.

Brad chuckled and took her in his arms, pulling her down on the bed beside him. "No, I don't think so. You evidently belong to a pretty exclusive club."

"Exclusive...what do you mean."

"Well, some women can actually ejaculate a liquid when they climax. Ejaculation may be the wrong word. It's more like a vaginal secretion, but in some quantity. Evidently they have hyperactive glands or something. Only about fifteen percent of the women can do it and not all do it to same degree."

"You think that's what it was? It could have been just your cum from earlier."

"No, I don't think so, not that much anyway. There was some cum there but it was more than just that."

Allison snuggled closer to him and placed an arm across his chest. "I know I get awful wet down there, and even wetter when I make myself climax with my fingers, but I thought everyone did that. Anyway, how do you know so much about this?"

"Mainly from the internet. It's amazing what you can find there. I found out about that when I was doing some research for a story I was writing."

"A story - for class. What kind of story was it?"

"No, not for class. It was an erotic story that I posted on the internet."

"You're writing erotic stories. How?"

"Sure...I do it with a lot reading, some research and a lot of imagination." He chuckled, "After this weekend, I won't have to depend so much on my imagination." He gave her quick kiss. "This has been better than anything I ever dreamed up or wrote about."

"I knew you wanted to be writer, but you never told me about the stories."

"I know. I was afraid you'd want to read them...have me read them to you. I wasn't sure how you would react. I'm not ashamed of them, but they are pretty explicit on the sex or they wouldn't be erotic stories. I started writing them for the practice. The writing lets me handle dialogue, character development, some semblance of a plot, and may even help me turn into a writer one day. With the way people react to my face, I've always thought I needed a career that depended on no one else but me. I love books, so writing was a natural choice."

Allison slid her hand up to his chin and guided his lips to hers. She kissed him gently and then whispered against his open lips, "I think you'll make a great writer. You have the feeling and the sensitivity for it. I bet that even your erotic stories are good." She pulled him closer and kissed him thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth.

As they broke the kiss, Brad asked, "You won the bet - you made me cum first. What do you want as your prize?"

Allison laughed softly as she hugged him. "You just told me about it. You have to read all your erotic stories to me."

"I think that could be a lot of fun." He gave her a quick kiss. "If you want to, we'll read some of them this afternoon." He pulled her to him kissing her tenderly, his tongue teasing hers, their bodies melded together in a tight embrace.

To Be Continued...
Send your comments and ideas to Anonsky.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.