The Best Erotic Stories.

Lovely Lingerie Lady
by Tawny T.
©

My real sexual education started in college in my junior year. I'd had the same roommate for two years but she'd dropped out, then Eileen came into my life. We were the same age and build, shapely, pretty, buxom and the opposites in disposition. Except for the fact that I'm a blonde, and she's brunette, we could pass for sisters. I was shy and a follower, while she was outgoing, and very much the leader. She soon brought order to my rather sloppy, chaotic life, and I liked it. She wasn't bossy, but had a way of getting others to do what she wanted, and loving it. My grades went up and our room was always neat and tidy.

Where I'd always been very shy and modest, she always run around the apartment either nude, or just in panties. Her body is lovely and I found myself staring at her a lot. She didn't seem to mind, or so I thought, notice. She had, to me a very disconcerting habit of sitting on the bed facing me, legs folded Indian fashion, her sex, or as I later began to call it, her pussy, in full view. She had a bikini cut, her pubic hair was trimmed in the shape of a heart, her outer lips bare. Her inner lips protruded slightly, as if pouting, I noticed that sometimes when we got to talking about sex, something I almost never did, but which she seemed to bring up often, her sex lips would become wet and part. I wound up looking at the exciting deep pink of her wet core. Her nipples would get erect and poke out, the tip as long as the first joint on my little finger. It fascinated me.

I was brought up very strictly, religiously, and my mother taught me almost nothing about sex. She and my father have slept in separate bedrooms for as long as I can remember. She gave me a very short and terse talk about boys, how they were after one thing, and about sexual diseases. I wasn't to allow my hands to explore "below"! I wasn't allowed dates in high school except to heavily chaperoned functions, and I had to go straight home after.

I was a virgin till I went to college. I gave my virginity to a "nice" boy who was very careful, very unskilled, very dull, and he never asked me for another date. He used a condom and the only thing I got from it was a little soreness. I masturbated once in a while, never very successfully. Shame made my mind consider it "dirty".

Ellie and I talked about sex, or she talked, and I mostly listened. We had the same opinion - boys were after one thing, and then lost interest. She'd had several experiences, all ending the same way - wham, bam, thank you, mam. With her I became more open. She loves to touch and she'll often hug me when she gets excited, or give me a kiss when I've done something that really pleased her. It makes no difference if she's clothed or not. I found I began to like the touch of her body against mine, her full firm breasts against my back, or front, for that matter.

One night we had a very violent storm, with thunder and lightning that shook the building. She slipped nude into my bed, and snuggled up to my back. It felt so cozy. Much later I awoke to find her hand under my pajama top, her warm hand cupping my breast. I didn't move it, but went back to sleep feeling a tingle between my legs. At other times, I'd wake up to hear her soft sighs in her bed and turn to barely see her in the darkness, her hand moving under the covers as the brought herself off. Once I fingered myself while I watched her, and came close to an orgasm myself.

My sexual coming out started when Ellie went out of town for a long weekend and I stayed in the apartment alone. All my studies were done and I was going through some videos that belonged to Ellie. I knew she wouldn't mind. I slipped one in and sat back to enjoy a movie. It started out with two women talking, and as the plot developed they began to undress each other and make love. I was panic stricken, and turned it off quickly, returning it to the shelf. I couldn't imagine anything like that! How could Ellie watch that "smut", as my mother called it? It stayed in my mind though. Several times I started to watch it, then dismissed it. Finally, I thought of how I'd looked at Ellie's sex, and I couldn't deny it sometimes got me excited. I'd certainly been interested, and excited, when she'd masturbated! I put the tape back on, lay down on the couch and watched my first "Porno" film.

The women were very beautiful, with lovely bodies. As the plot developed, they made love to each other slowly, and the camera angles were very explicit. What surprised me was how they didn't seem to be acting, they seemed to really and truly like to make love to each other! Their looks and caresses told me that they really cared, and were each trying to please the other and bring them to a climax. Fingers, tongues, vibrators, and dildoes slipped into "forbidden flesh".

Another surprise was that I was becoming very excited! My own sex became wet and I slipped my hand down to stroke myself. There were several scenes where a woman would masturbate alone. As I watched, I began to imitate their strokes, and as my own clitoris is rather large, I had no trouble arousing myself, as I had never done before. My sex became very wet and my finger transferred my slick juices up to my clit.

I ran my finger faster and faster over my clit imitating the woman on the TV screen, then suddenly I screamed out as an overwhelming explosion shot through my body and I climaxed, totally and thoroughly, for the first time in my life. It went on and on, till finally I lay totally spent. I shut off the tape and went into the shower. I let the hot water wash over my body and I knew what a real climax felt like. I'd really "come"! Suddenly I yelled out "Fuck you Mother" and laughed aloud. I felt so alive!

I took the soap and lathered my body, letting my soapy hands play all over my body, my breasts, my erect nipples, up and down my thighs, then to my sex - my pussy. I teased my clit and slipped a finger up inside myself. It felt good! I reached back and ran my hands over my butt - my ass! I giggled as I slid a finger down to find my - asshole.

Carefully I slid a soapy finger up that "dirty hole" I wiggled it. It felt good. I squatted and let the water flow over me. I lay back under the warm torrent, and let my soapy fingers play with my body, front and back. It felt good, it was good! I climaxed again, feeling so wonderful. I dried off and looked at my nude body in the mirror. I cupped my full breasts, and pulled my nipples till they stuck out long and erect. I tried to suck my nipples, ala the video, but couldn't bend my head down that far. My body glowed. I felt wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

I spent almost the whole long weekend making love to myself. I went to the market and bought several bananas, several different sized cucumbers, and some baby oil. I oiled my body, the fruit and vegetables and, yes, fucked myself with them. With one banana, I pealed it, slipped it in and out of my pussy and when I'd climaxed, slipped it out and ate it!

The larger of the cucumbers filled my pussy, and the smaller, with a lot of help from the baby oil, finally slid in my ass. I even tried them both at once, while I lay, my spread thighs wide, inches from the mirror. That brought a roaring climax! By the time Ellie came back my pussy and ass were pleasurably sore and I'd lost count of the times I'd climaxed. I'd carefully returned her tape to the shelf, not mentioning it. I'd pleasured myself, watched women make love to women, but I was still too shy to initiate any "moves" on Ellie!

Ellie came back with a new, part time business. A friend had persuaded her to try selling exotic lingerie. It was something she could do in the evenings, as much, or as little as she chose. Her friend, a dealer, had lent her a full line of lingerie to show, and Ellie had been to one lingerie party and modeled them. She told me that at the party, there were both men and women, and exhibitionist that she is, she's loved it!

She opened the display case and showed me the beautiful lingerie. She modeled them for me and they were all beautiful, and very sexy. One was a bra and panty set that had cutouts for the nipples and the panties were "open crotch". She put it on for me and when I looked down, her pussy lips were plainly visible. Aghast, I asked if she'd modeled them, and she said she had. It had gotten her so hot she'd had to go into the restroom and bring herself off! Just for helping her friend out, she'd gotten fifty dollars.

That night I lay thinking about my erotic weekend, and hugged myself and smiled as I went to sleep. An image of Ellie in the sexy outfit flitted through my mind as I slipped off.

It was almost a week before Ellie could line up a lingerie party. She asked me to go with her to help her out. The party was all women, from college age to matrons. I helped Ellie in and out of her outfits and took orders for the various items sold. The first evening we sold over $300 worth of lingerie, and Ellie gave me $30 for helping. I could use the money, as my parents don't have a lot of money to send to me.

We worked several parties and her sales increased with each show, as did my "cut." Some of the shows included men, and they loved the lingerie and bought heavily. Ellie seemed to know how to show off the lingerie without making the women jealous. She'd tease the men and women both, and developed a real gift of patter. I found I enjoyed the shows too. I loved to look at her body as she changed. After the shows, we'd go back to the room and while I wrote up the orders, Ellie would disappear into the bathroom. More than once, I'd tiptoe down the hall and I'd hear her sighs of passion as she masturbated. Later, I'd do the same thing.

The shows were going very well, our sales jumped and the number of people attending went up. We got in new items and more models, so our inventory became larger. Ellie had to hustle to show off all our line.

"We're hurting." Ellie told me after one hectic night. "I can't show off all the merchandise. It'll drag on too long. I need another model, someone that's lovely, sexy, has nice tits and can give the men and women a good show! In a word - you!"

I told her I couldn't possibly do that! She said I certainly could, I was terrific looking, had a dynamite body, and with a little makeup she could make me "sexy as Hell!" She continued that if I did, she'd increase what I earned to a percentage of the night's sale. It could double, or triple what I was making.

I still hesitated and she said that I'd only do the all women shows until I became more comfortable, and if I wanted to stop I could - at any time. Reluctantly I agreed. For the next few nights, in the apartment, I practiced how to walk and move to show off the lingerie. She tried different styles of make up on me till we had a sexy look that wasn't too blatant. I looked like a very sexy co-ed!

Finally she said I was ready except for one thing, with the lingerie cut so high, I had to have a bikini cut. My pussy hair is kind of long and abundant, so with mixed feelings I agreed to let Ellie shave my pussy. I wanted it, yet no woman had ever been so intimate with me. I took a shower, then called Ellie into the bathroom to clip and shave my pussy. She had me sit on a towel on the john and brought clippers and a razor. I sat legs spread, while she clipped the hair shorter, lathered my thighs, and shaved me. God, I was wet. Her face was inches from my spread pussy and she touched my spread pussy from time to time as her hands moved here and there. My clit felt like it would burst!

"God, you have a beautiful pussy. It's so neat. My lips are long and stick out, yours are so pretty." She continued shaving my thighs up close to my pussy, my thighs spread wide. I knew she could see my wet vagina.

"You're so wet. Does it get you excited, my being so close to your pretty pussy?" I could only nod as she looked up at me, smiling. "I have a friend who shaves me sometimes, it gets me excited too, having her face inches from my wet pussy. She says it gets her excited too. This is getting me excited too! I can smell your pussy, it smells so sweet, and so excited.

"I can see the pink tip of your clit. Yours is bigger than mine. Mine is small, but very sensitive. Oh, did you enjoy the all girl video in my collection? I set a trap for you, I put it just so on the shelf. Did you like it?"

I said I did.

"Did it excite you? It does me! I love to watch it. I'll watch it and get myself off with a bang. Tell the truth, did you get off watching it?" She asked looking up at me from between my thighs, eyes wide. I had to admit I'd watched it a number of times, and climaxed so many times I'd lost count.

While she trimmed my pussy, I told her about my strict rearing and how I'd finally said 'Fuck you mother', and gotten myself off over and over, even telling her about the bananas and cucumbers. We both laughed. She said she had several dildos, and vibrators I was welcome to try anytime.

She looked up at me. "I hope I won't spoil our friendship, but I'm - I guess you'd call it bi-sexual. I date men from time to time and fuck once in a while, but I really love women. I've had, and have, several lady lovers, of various ages. You are so beautiful, and I really love you, and that's why I've been so careful around you. I hope I haven't lost your friendship. You have looked at me a lot, and shown a lot of interest in my body. I've always been an exhibitionist, and you didn't seem to mind. I'll bet you kind of enjoyed it, right?"

"You're right. I do enjoy looking at you, particularly your lovely body, and your pussy. I can't help it. I just need time though. Guess it's my background. Masturbating is one thing, having sex with a woman is entirely another thing." I said smiling down at her. My pussy cried out for her touch, but my mind said no. She brushed off my pussy and held a hand mirror up so I could see the results. It looked very sexy. She'd shaved my inner thighs, and outer lips. At the top she's trimmed it so I had a small triangle of hair. I looked down and saw how wet and deep pink my pussy was, and my clit just peeped out, the head a round nub. It ached!

"Why don't you go and bring yourself off, I'm going to. This sure made me horny! You can have the bedroom, I'll take the bathroom." She jumped up and ran to the bathroom, closed the door and minutes later I came, lying on the bed. I exploded, is what I did! When I got up there was a small wet spot on the sheet. When I went back in the kitchen Ellie was cleaning up the clippings and smiled at me and winked. We laughed together.

The first show went well, very well. We took turns showing off the lingerie and the women seemed to like us both. I lost my shyness quickly, and began to tease the ladies about wearing this or that for her lover, never, her husband. They loved it. Our sales were very high. So was I! Being in the skimpy costumes, and exhibiting myself like that turned me on. My pussy stayed wet the whole time. I could hardly keep my hands away from my pussy. Several times while changing, alone, I reached down and stroked my clit. God, it felt good. I could tell Ellie was excited too.

Pam, the hostess, a beautiful matron, came to us after everyone had gone and asked if we had any sex toys. She said she had several friends who were interested, and she'd like us to come back and give a sex toy party. Ellie played it cool and booked a night about three weeks away. On the way back she said that her friend could get all the toys we wanted, very high quality items, and the mark-up on them was higher than on lingerie.

In our room we quickly added up our sales, and my take was well over $500. It was the most profitable night since I'd started helping her.

"God, I'm hot, it was all I could do to keep from going into the john and bringing myself off!" Ellie said. I told her it made me hot too, showing myself off in such sexy outfits.

"Want to do something even sexier?" Ellie asked her tone mischievous. I asked what she had in mind. "I'm going to bring myself off, and unless I miss my guess, so are you. Right?" I nodded a yes. "Lets do it at the same time. It's really exciting to watch someone else masturbate while you're doing it too. We don't have to touch, just look. Delightfully dirty!"

Just the thought of it set my pussy on fire. I blushed from head to foot, and agreed. She turned the lights so it was not too bright and put on a mellow CD. We stripped naked and got at opposite ends of the couch facing each other. She spread her thighs and began to slowly rub her pussy with one hand, her full firm breasts with the other. I melted. It took me several minutes before I got up courage to spread my thighs and start to finger myself. My pussy was dripping.

Ellie pulled her pussy lips wide and I could look at her rosy vagina. Her flesh was red and gleaming wet. She slid first one finger, then two up inside herself. She pumped her fingers in and out slowly, her other hand stroking her clit. Below her neat brown hole was wet with her dripping juices.

I ran my fingers down to my opening, wetting them and brought them up to my clit. I pulled upward on the sheath exposing my clit, pink, swollen, and very hard. Ellie gasped aloud, "Beautiful, so pink and so big." Her fingers moved round and round in circles as she rolled her clit. My fingers played up and down, a finger on either side of my clit, stroking myself.

It didn't take but a minute or two until we both came. I saw another women climax clearly for the first time in my life. It excited me tremendously and I couldn't get enough, and began again. Ellie followed suit, and it took longer this time. I came first, then leaned forward to watch her. As she neared her climax I reached over and stroked her thigh. My touch set her off and her hips came off the sofa as she climaxed. Her pussy contracted visibly, and a small rivulet of juice ran down her beautiful ass.

We talked for a while, then separately showered and went to bed. I usually wear a sleeping shirt or pajamas. That night I went to bed nude. Ellie watched and winked at me.

I became much more relaxed around her. I'd wander in and out of the bathroom when she was showering or dressing, something I hadn't done before. I ran around the apartment nude much of the time, much to Ellie's amusement. Now it was her turn to watch me. I'd bend forward, legs spread and catch her looking at my pussy and ass. I loved it!

School went on as usual, with us having a couple of lingerie parties every week. My first party that included men went well, I flirted with them and sales were big. A couple of the men tried to date Ellie and me. We declined.

Finally, a big package came for Ellie. We opened it and went wild. It was the sex toy shipment. Ellie's friend had included a real assortment, and some I couldn't figure out at all. Ellie said we'd have to try them out so we could tell the customers how they worked.

She said it depended how the party went, but we might actually demonstrate them on ourselves, or on each other. Her friend had said that sometimes the hostesses would slip her a couple of hundred dollars to actually use the toys on herself, or on her friend who helped her. It sounded exciting to me. I guess by now I had overcome most of my sex hang-ups, except making love to a woman!

That evening we locked the doors, pulled down all the shades, undressed, and got out the toys. The vibrators and dildoes I understood, but the butt plugs, anal probes, nipple clamps, whips and chains had to be explained to me. We tried them out and I got quite excited. A couple of the dildoes were so lifelike it was scary, but they felt so good sliding in and out. Ellie and I had several climaxes. She slipped one dildo set on, strapped it tight and asked with a grin if I'd like to be fucked by a women.

My pussy tingled at the thought, but I passed. I just wasn't ready - yet! I asked Ellie if she and her friends had ever used one, she laughed and said they had lots of times. She reached in the box and showed me a double dildo that was at least 16 inches long. She described in great detail how it was used.

I took a vibrator and slid it up and down my pussy, then held it against my swollen clit and came explosively. One dildo fascinated me, it had two bulbs on the end. It came in three sizes, virgin, he-man, and super stud. Ellie slipped one on and I was aghast. It was flesh colored and even had veins along its length. One adjustable bulb went in the pussy, the other in the ass, holding it on with no straps at all. In front, underneath were tiny knobs that fitted against the wearer's clit. The folds of the pussy hid the connecting portion and it looked like it grew naturally from the wearer's body.

She told me that thrusting gave really wonderful stimulations, to the ass, pussy, and clit. When properly placed, it looked like it was naturally growing from the body. Every thrust gave the one wearing it wonderful stimulations. She had me pull on it and it was almost as if it grew out of her pussy. With her help, I tried one on and it felt, and looked so strange. Ellie pulled on it gently, and it rubbed against my clit and pulled delightfully inside me.

"My friend and I tried these out on each other. They're wonderful, either as the fucker, or the fuckee! When you thrust, the knobs rub against your clit and the bulbs are pulled slightly inside you as you slip it out. You get sensations coming and going. We fucked each other all night, trading off. We even used the small ones up each other's asses. The big one is really a pussy stretcher. Would you like to try them out?"

Having the bulbs in my pussy and ass really had me on fire. Ellie had on the middle sized one and I decided 'what the hell'. "I've never been fucked by a girl. I think we'll rectify that right now."

I moved to her and we kissed. It was wonderful kissing her. Our bodies moved together and the dildo felt funny as I pressed against her. Her body was so soft and warm. Our breasts pressed together and my nipples tingled as her breasts pressed against mine. She pushed me back on the bed and slipped the dildo from my pussy. While she was there she bent forward and her sweet mouth covered my spread pussy. I almost fainted from the pleasure.

Her open mouth covered my pussy and I felt her tongue probe inside my hot pussy, the first person that'd ever gone down on me. I cried out, it felt so good. She looked up at me and reached up and took a breast in each hand and squeezed softly. This was my first time with another woman, and Ellie is really good.

She spent a long, long, time slowly licking and sucking my pussy, paying particular attention to my hard clit. She'd suck it in and out, then flick her tongue over it rapidly till I'd almost come, then slowly lick the underside. She did this over and over till I thought I'd go mad. Finally I screamed for her to make me come. Her tongue flicked rapidly over my burning clit sending me over the top.

When I climaxed, I went wild. I'd never felt anything like it in my life. Waves of the most intense pleasure flooded my body as her talented tongue and lips brought me to a whole series of climaxes.

Finally she licked my spread pussy softly with the flat of her tongue. I calmed down and she slid upward. She moved the dildo to my pussy and carefully slid it into me. My pussy was drenched and it slid in, stretching me wonderfully. She held herself off me with her arms, and slowly fucked me. I'd had limited sex with one man. She was wonderful. Her hips moved from side to side and she'd raise her hips upward, so the dildo rubbed every part of my yearning pussy. Her breasts moved against mine, her nipples erect and burning against my own.

She fucked me for a long time, slow and deep. She looked into my eyes, and her whisper was throaty with desire. "Do you like it, Baby? Is it good? I can fuck you all night with this, and I'm getting almost as much pleasure as you do. Every time I move in your sweet pussy, it pulls in my pussy and ass, and the knobs move against my clit. I haven't decided who gets the most pleasure. Now, get on you knees, and let my fuck you from behind and hold those big beautiful breasts of yours. You'll love this."

She slid out and I got on my hands and knees. She slid into me again and the angle was different, the dildo pressed against my cervix as it hit bottom. She reached under and caught a breast in each hand and fondled them, her fingers rolling my hard nipples. I came almost immediately. I exploded! The dildo felt so wonderful inside me and she knew just how to thrust it into me. One hand left my breast and slid down to my pussy, to find my swollen clit. Her knowing fingers rubbed it, a finger on either side, and I exploded again and again. I came five times, she told me later, before I fainted and fell forward unconscious. I came to with her bathing my face with a cool, wet wash cloth. We lay kissing and caressing, talking. After I'd rested, I told her I wanted to make love to her.

I slipped the dildo out of her body and began to kiss her. She wouldn't let me move down for a long time. Out tongues fenced and probed. She pulled back and guided me to her breasts. Her flesh tasted so sweet and I loved sucking her nipples to erectness. She coached me on how hard she liked her nipples sucked, how to nibble gently on them with my teeth. My own pussy was so wet, and I trembled from the excitement. She pushed me gently down, guiding me to her thighs. He guided me where to lick and caress, till she was finally ready for me to make love to her hot, open pussy.

This was the first time for me, but all I had to do was think how I'd like to have my own pussy kissed and caressed. My knowledge of that subject was really limited, but I have a good imagination! It seemed to come naturally for me. I enjoyed the feel, taste and sensation of licking, sucking, and tonguing her sweet pussy. I liked the salty taste, and couldn't get enough of her. Her small clit came under a lot of attention. I brought her to a number of climaxes. Her pussy gets very wet when she comes, and I licked and sucked her sweet salty juices. When she finally pushed my head away, my face was wet with her juices. She pulled me up, and as we kissed, licked her juices from my face.

We lay kissing and caressing and I told her I wanted to use the dildo on her. She helped me put the largest one on and then got me to stand in front of the mirror. We both broke up. There I stood, a woman, with shapely body, large breasts, softly rounded tummy, and a really big cock sticking out in front! God, it looked real. Scary Real!

Ellie lay down on the bed and spread her thighs wide. "Fuck me you sweet, lovely bitch!" She spread her pussy lips wide and slipped a finger up inside. "Come here Lover, and fuck me. I want you to put that big long cock inside me and fuck the shit out of me. God, you're beautiful! Come on before I cum just looking at you. Fuck me!" She held her arms out to me.

I went to the bed and got between her thighs. She caught the dildo and rubbed it up and down her wet pussy. I moved forward on my hands and knees and carefully slid the dildo into her spread pussy. The sensation was beyond belief. I was going to fuck a beautiful woman. Slowly I moved it in and out letting her wet pussy lubricate it. Every in and out movement pulled at my pussy and ass, and the tiny knobs rubbed against my clit.

With her help and soft coaching, the monster disappeared up inside her. Our bellies and pubic bones finally met, and it felt so wonderful. She pulled me down on top of her and we kissed. She told me how wonderful it felt to have that 'cock' so far inside her, and how it filled her pussy. Her soft body felt so good under me. She placed a hand on my ass and pulled me against her grinding her hips against mine.

Ellie coached me and slowly I picked up the hip action and timing. As we moved together, I quickly got the rhythm and pace and I began to move my hips from side to side, as well as in and out. Ellie told me how it felt to have the long dildo inside her, and what it was doing to her pussy. I quickly got the rhythm and hip action together. It didn't come naturally to me.

The stimulation to my pussy, and watching her under me really got me hot. She saw my state of excitement and unexpectedly reached up and caught both of my excited, extended nipples and pinched them hard. The pleasure/pain shot through me and I climaxed violently. I fell on top of her and lay panting. We kissed, and after I'd recovered began fucking again.

"I can't believe I'm fucking a women. It feels so nice and so wonderful. Your body under me seems so natural, and I love giving you pleasure. Am I giving you a good fuck, Bitch?" I said with a leer.

"God yes, you're a natural. Move your hips from side to side as you fuck me. Good, yes. like that, you touched my cervix. Oh, Oh, I'm coming. Fuck me hard, hard!"

I moved my hips faster, and by now I'd caught on to the rhythm, and began to thrust forcefully into her. Each thrust and pull out moved the dildo inside my pussy and ass, as well as rubbed my clit. My hips shot back and forth like I'd been fucking for years. It seemed so natural now. I rotated my hips from time to time and to give both of us different sensations. Ellie began to cry our for me to fuck her harder. Her full breasts jiggled and bounced as I slammed into her.

My own pussy was on fire and I thrust harder and faster till we both exploded at the same time. My hips kept up their thrusting, and the dildo sent sensations to my clit, inside my pussy, and to my ass. It was a totally unique sensation. I almost fainted from the multiple pleasure. Ellie came long and hard, crying out my name.

We lay together for a long time kissing and caressing. We went to the bathroom and after using the john, climbed into the shower together. We spent a long time exploring each other, and both had another climax under the water. We dried off and got in bed again.

This time our lovemaking was slow and long. Ellie led me slowly into the pleasures of Lesbianism, and our lovemaking lasted a long time before we had both come. She taught me all the secret places a woman likes to have touched, kissed and licked. It was very late before we finally went to sleep bodies twined. Fortunately the next day we both had late classes, we slept late, awoke, made love, showered, made love again, showered, and barely made class in time! I had a hard time concentrating in class. I think I smiled all through class!

We tried out almost all of the sex toys on each other. We laughed and giggled as we tried to see who could make the other come first. We decided that there were no losers. We made love again and again, with and without the sex toys. I couldn't seem to get enough of Ellie. I particularly loved to lick and suck her sweet pussy.

The sex toy party was held in a beautiful mansion in one of the exclusive neighborhoods. Caddies, BMW's, Continentals lined both sides of the long curved driveway. Pam, the beautiful hostess greeted us wearing a very sexy, very expensive, pair of sheer pajamas, with obviously nothing on under them. She hugged us both and gave us each a soft kiss. It made my knees weak.

She led us to a bedroom off a long hall and told us to put our outfits on in there. She watched us undress, her eyes studying our naked bodies, and nodded approval of our revealing outfits. We went into a large den with a long table in the center, chairs, and couches grouped around it. Ceiling lights highlighted the center, other lights softly illuminated the surrounding area. We set up our display on the table. We could hear voices and laughter coming from another part of the house.

"Ladies, the women here tonight are very sophisticated, very sexy, and very wealthy, and I might add somewhat jaded. I have a reputation of being an innovator. They expect me to show them something a little unusual, not the ordinary Tupperware type party, if you catch my meaning. I guarantee they'll buy at least eight, nine hundred dollars, probably more. What I'd like you two to do, is give us a real demonstration of how these obviously quality 'toys' are used. Do you think you can do that?" With that, Pam laid two hundred-dollar bills in front of each of us.

Ellie looked at me and I looked back at her frowning. I wasn't sure about this! Two more bills flipped on each pile. I still frowned. Another bill hit each pile. Five hundred dollars each plus the sales.

"I'll personally guarantee nine hundred dollars total sales. If we're short, I'll make up the difference. Agreed?" Our hostess said with a quizzical grin. We agreed.

"And if the ladies would like a personal demonstration on them-selves?" Ellie smiled back. "Should we oblige?"

"Only if you so wish. I can assure you that they will be most thankful, and generous. These women are the wives and mistresses of some of the wealthiest and most influential men in our city and state. Their men neglect most to a great extent, sexually. They like to let off steam. We meet frequently and indulge our passions. Tonight it's ladies only. Feel free to do as you like, abstaining, if you wish. I honestly believe you'll both enjoy the night. If you'll excuse me I'll bring the ladies in here in five minutes."

Ellie and I arranged the table and made a quick plan of what to start with, and how we'd handle the demonstrations. "This could be some night, kid. If you want to join in go ahead, but don't feel pressured!" I nodded and leaned over and kissed Ellie full on her lips, she pressed back and slid her tongue into my mouth. It felt so natural to kiss her. She tasted so good. She reached over and fondled my breast, and my nipples erected, tenting the almost transparent material of my top. She chuckled a deep throaty sound. We heard footsteps and pulled apart as the first of the ladies came into the room. Two of them had seen us kissing and smiled knowingly, one nodded and winked.

As they filed in, I was impressed by their beauty and well kept bodies. There wasn't an unattractive woman in the room, and the ages must have run from the thirties to the sixties. They obviously took good care of their faces and bodies. All wore revealing clothes of some kind, from negligees, Roman type togas, custom pant-suits, types that would get you arrested if you wore them outside the house, all very chic and obviously expensive. Some came in holding hands, and all had a drink in their hands. They found seats, and our hostess introduced us as "Venus and Aphrodite, purveyors of toys of pleasure, fit for Goddesses."

Ellie and I went into our pitch, we handed out order forms to all the women along with erasable ball point pens that had a tiny cock head as the eraser, which caused lots of laughter and comments. We began with the vibrators, showing different sizes and colors. They had only to check the item listed on the sheet as we gave the model number. Pens scribbled busily. When asked to demonstrate one Ellie obliged and lay back, slipped off her thin panties and slid it up and down her lovely pussy. Her reaction left no doubt as to its effectiveness. I showed the accessories that went with some of the vibrators, such as small slender anal probes, and ribbed covers.

With a little hesitation, I took off my panties and bent forward, and after lubricating the anal probe, slipped the ribbed shaft up my ass. I turned on the vibrator and almost came on the spot. I hadn't realized how sensitive my back passage was, as I'd never had a vibrator up it. I had to pull it out to keep from coming. My surprise, and reaction, must have been apparent, for several ladies hands slipped between their thighs, and their eyes devoured my body. It was a totally new sensation for me and I loved it. I was making women horny looking at me! I suddenly understood Ellie's tendency toward exhibitionism.

We moved from object to object. Ellie placed the nipple clamps on her erect nipples. I fastened the mink lined leather cuffs to her wrists and ankles, a fur collar with leather leash around her neck. We had a complete line of restraints and I put them on Ellie as the women watched, eyes betraying their lust. When she was trussed up, she whispered for me to take the small leather whip and give her ass a good whipping till it turned pink.

This was completely new to me and at first I was hesitant to flick the whip hard, but I heard several whispers from the surrounding women for me to 'give it to her.' Ellie turned her head and whispered so only I could hear, to go ahead and hit her harder. I brought the whip down against her taut butt again and again, changing from side to side till both cheeks were rosy pink. Ellie went rigid and a cry of ecstasy came from her bowed head. She fell forward and the women applauded vigorously.

We went on to jells, lotions, lubricants, and saved the dildos till the end. They loved the various sized and colored dildos and we strapped on several and walked around so they could inspect them. Several times I felt soft hands slide up my thigh, or over my ass. It was a new sensation and I found I liked it. My pussy felt a delightful tingle at each touch.

Ellie saved the best for last, it was the new style dildo that came with two bulbs at the base. She slipped out of the room for a moment while I showed off the three different sized dildoes. We called them "Virgin Initiator, Man Next Door, and Super Stud," being five, seven, and nine inches long. Several women wanted to know what the two bulbs at the base were, I told them "Venus" would demonstrate. Ellie came in with a long gown draped around her. She moved into the center and let the gown slide to the floor. She turned slowly around. 'Ohhs and aaahs' filled the room. The dildo seemed to grow from Ellie's body. She explained that one bulb went into the vagina, the other in the anus to hold it, eliminating the need for belts. As the woman moved, it moved both the bulbs, giving pleasure to the wearer as well as the one being penetrated. I showed the ribbed portion that rubbed against the clit as it moved. This was the latest technology in dildoes. Several women called! ! for a demonstration. There were a number of 'Yesses'.

"This can be most pleasurable for both parties with these particular dildoes, as we've found from personal experiments. May I suggest that Pam, our lovely hostess be the recipient of the demonstration." Ellie said. The women cheered and clapped. Our beautiful hostess graciously came forward and kissed Ellie on the lips, then slipped out of her scanty clothes. She got on her hands and knees and thrust her lovely butt back toward Ellie.

"I'd be delighted." She laughed, and leered at Ellie, bringing a round of laughter. "I do love a - long - hard - cock! Please use the largest. I like to be filled up, and it's been a long time. Too long!" Which brought laughter from the ladies.

Ellie showed how easily the dildoes could be taken out and inserted. I helped her and using some of our gel lubricant, prepared the long thick dildo. Ellie moved behind Pam, bent forward, and to the delight of all, licked our hostess's pussy till it was slick and ready. Pam pressed back, as I placed the dildo against her pussy lips, rubbing it up and down. She pushed backward and the massive head slipped against her opening. Slowly the two worked together till the head slipped inside. She moaned out. It was a very sensuous sight. The room was totally quiet, all attention on Ellie and Pam, though fingers strayed to wet pussies.

The two worked together like a well-oiled team, and I realized that Ellie must have done this many times before. With one final push the massive cock slid all the way in, and Ellie began to slowly fuck her. I looked around and many women were openly masturbating, some couples mutually masturbating. Several women had dildoes, and were slipping them in and out slowly as they watched. I slid my hand down and rubbed my clit.

Ellie slowly fucked the lovely woman, her hips thrusting the large cock in and our. We all watched fascinated as it disappeared inside her, then slowly slid out, her pussy flesh being pulled outward, seemingly reluctant to let the large invader go. Her full breasts swung and bobbed as the two worked together. Beads of perspiration gathered on Ellie's face, and her closed eyes and expression told us all that she was getting a great deal of pleasure from the action. Our hostess reached back and her hand slid up and down, caressing her clit.

It was the most erotic thing I'd ever watched. I was seeing two beautiful women making love in front of me, at the same time other women were openly fondling their partner or masturbating. The smell of sex permeated the air.

The two women fucked faster and faster. The tension in the room rose to a fever pitch. Then our hostess screamed out in passion, and Ellie slammed her hips harder and harder against the firm butt, the slapping resounding in the room. Pam's full breasts swayed and bobbed as Ellie's hips slammed against hers. Her orgasm seemed to set off a chain reaction, for all around the room came cries of ecstasy, mine included, as we spectators brought ourselves, or others to an electrifying climax. Ellie cried out moments later, as she reached a climax too.

Moans of pleasure filled the room, as well as sighs and murmurs of approval as we regained our senses. Our hostess moved forward letting the massive dildo slip from her body.

She held Ellie close and kissed her passionately, then got up and declared, "Ladies, now there was one hell of a fuck, by one hell of a woman! Let's adjourn to the bar for another drink, then we'll come back. I'm sure you all would like to freshen up."

Ellie and I straightened up our wares and I helped her remove and clean off the dildo. Her pussy was dripping wet and deep red. She said she really enjoyed the experience.

Our hostess said that several of the women wanted a demonstration of using two dildoes at once, and she had volunteers. Would we help them? Of course we agreed. We moved the table to one side. Three truly beautiful women came in and we showed them how the dildoes worked, and helped them don the smaller and middle-sized cocks. The other women drifted in, drinks in hand.

Ellie and I moved aside and let the three women take the center. They kissed and caressed for a long while before they lay down. One woman lay on her side and the other two lay down in front and behind her. She lifted a leg and as we all watched the two slowly slipped the cocks into her pussy and ass. I imagine few of the women had ever seen a double fucking. It took a few minutes for the three to get the rhythm down, but soon they were all three fucking together.

The woman in the middle had large shapely breasts and they bobbed and swayed enticingly, as her body was pummeled from front and back. Around the room, the women now masturbated openly. Ellie moved close to me and her fingers slipped down to flick my clit and slide up inside me. I loved it and after a few minutes of watching the stimulating spectacle in front of us, and her magic fingers working on me, I reached over and began to masturbate her.

I knew how I liked to be touched, and I just rubbed and stroked her pussy the way I liked it. Time seemed to stretch on and on as we all watched, as well as stroked, and were stroked. Sighs filled the room, ours joining them. Again, the three participants on the floor became the trigger. The woman in the middle came first, from the double stimulation and cried out with joy. She was joined quickly by her two partners as their hips thrust hard against her from front and back. Quickly the room was filled with cries of ecstasy.

This time after their climaxes, the women drew partners down on the floor and a veritable orgy ensued. Ellie and I were caught up in it. She drew me to her, we kissed deeply, and with no hesitation turned and moved into a 69. Her core was filled with liquid fire, and I lapped and sucked her nectar. She tasted fantastic. I couldn't get enough of her.

I don't know how many times I brought her to a climax, or she brought me to one. Time seemed to stand still, I knew only the pleasure I felt as I licked and sucked her delicious pussy, slid my tongue into her and tasted her flowing juices. Her clit is small, and sensitive and I seemed to know just how to suck and lick it to bring her to a climax. Spent, we finally fell apart.

All around us women were locked together in two, threes and fours, in all kinds of lovemaking. Dildoes slid in and out, we had brought many of the new dildoes, and they seemed a big favorite. More then one woman had a dildo in both holes. Our hostess now sported one of the dildoes and was vigorously thrusting into the backside of an equally lovely woman, who had her head, buried in the spread pussy of a third women.

We had both just caught our breaths, when several women descended on us. Lapping, probing tongues, and caressing hands and soft warm bodies inundated us. Four women enveloped me at once and while one ate my pussy very skillfully, two kissed and caressed my breasts, the third kissed and tongued my mouth. Hands caressed all over my body. I'd never felt so loved in all my life. It was fantastic. I just let my body relax and enjoy these beautiful, skillful women who made love to me. At one point I felt a knowing tongue probe my ass and it set off a violent climax.

Catching my breath, I turned my for a moment and saw Ellie in a 69 with one woman, while behind her another woman, breasts jiggling, thrust a dildo into Ellie's pussy from behind.

The orgy must have lasted for two or three hours. Finally the pace slowed and pairs and trios lay or sat arms around each other or kissed softly. Several women still lay together, two used a double dildo, thrusting together while a third, a hand on each, stroked their clits. Another pair lay side by side in a 69, slowly lapping spread pussies.

We collected the order sheets, and one by one the women came over to pay. Every woman gave us an order, and I couldn't believe how big the orders were. As we weren't equipped to take charge cards, many women paid by check, and a surprising number paid cash. Most added a very generous tip to their orders. The smallest was $50! Ellie and I made a quick tally and found we had sold over five thousand dollars worth of "toys." Our tips came to over a thousand.

The deluxe dildos were the biggest item. Several women bought one of each. One thirtyish woman bought a medium size one, and told us with glee that her husband had been after her for years, to fuck her in the ass. "I'll agree, if I get to fuck him in the ass first!" She laughed.

Some women bought three, four and even five, to give to friends, or women lovers. They are expensive, as well as have a large mark-up. We were delighted. We did not have that many on hand and would have to order them. No one complained because of a backorder.

Before we left the hostess kissed us warmly, thanked us again, and slipped us another two hundred dollars each. She said that it had been the best party they had ever had. She booked another party three months in the future, and told us if we'd put on a two-hour sex show she'd give us a thousand dollars. She wanted something inventive.

We left exhausted but on a huge high. On the way back I told Ellie I was so glad she'd become my roommate. In the room, we undressed, slipped into the shower together, soaped and washed each other. Naturally, this got us both hot, we dried off quickly and ran to the bed.

Alone, our lovemaking was slow and loving. I told Ellie I wanted to learn all there was to know about making love to a woman. She said we had all the time in the world and she would be delighted to teach me. Despite all the lovemaking at the party, we made love for several hours. As it was the weekend, we didn't have any classes, and the next morning I woke her up by slipping between her thighs and lapped her pussy till she awoke, then brought her to several climaxes.

When she finally pushed my head away, she said I certainly was a quick learner. We spent most of the day in bed, making love. That night she took me to a friend's house and the three of us made love far into the night. Her friend is a very accomplished lover and the two taught me much.

I'm doing post graduate work now. Ellie and I still are friends, and lovers. My college went much easier after our big orgy night. I had money for books, clothes, and our contacts with the wealthy women paid off handsomely. Our hostess, Pam, took a special liking to me and we became lovers. She obtained a full tuition scholarship for me, and I do research for her husband. He knows, and approves of our relationship, and at times watches us make love.

We continue our sex toy parties, and with Pam's contacts our parties moved up in society, and money. Ellie and I gave several live sex shows that were always a big hit. It is always very discrete and we've always made a bundle of money. I learned to love to perform before others, men and women, and have become something of an exhibitionist. When I go home, I'm always so prim and proper. Sometimes in the middle of a sex show I think of my mother and think what she missed in her life. I sure don't intend to miss it in my life.

The End

 

Send all comments about this story to Tawny T.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.