The Best Erotic Stories.

Letters to Purvi Pt. VII
by Lalitha Mehta
©


The correspondence is between me and a lonely housewife in Calcutta, who has since become a very close friend.

* * * * *

Darling Purvi,

I am sure you must be really surprised at getting a letter from me. Actually, Lali has told me so much about you that I feel almost know you like an old friend. Lali is actually typing out this letter while I dictate, because she is so much better at this than anyone I know. We are both sitting here on this hot afternoon, comfortable in the AC with only thin silk nighties. Actually, we are just passing the time while waiting for Rajesh to get here so that we can have one of our threesomes – we promised him that we would not start without him, but I got to telling Lali about my stay in Delhi and she was talking about Europe and it is getting increasingly difficult for us to keep our hands off each other. Which is why Lali suggested that we write to you all about my Delhi trip (since she has already told you all about her Europe trip). This way we hope to stay out of mischief.

Actually, I went to Delhi with a couple of classmates of mine. We were all planning to study together for the Bank entrance exams, since one of the girls knew a good tutor. However, when we got there, one of the girls had to go back home to Andhra as her parents had found a match for her. As Roopa had her family in Delhi, it made excellent sense that I stay with her in their big house in South Ex.

I had been there a week already and it looked like it was going to be a very boring, quiet stay. Roopa had a very normal family, two brothers who were slightly older than her and her parents, who were nice and very affectionate. All that changed one morning, a little over a week since we had got there.

Roopa and I had left the house one morning, on our way to the tutor’s. Suddenly, I stopped, because I realised I had not carried my primary notebook, which old Mr. Srinivasan would be very upset about. After a moment’s discussion, we realised we must have left it in one of the upstairs bedrooms where we had been studying the previous night. I decided to walk back and retrieve it, while Roopa went on and started the tuition so that we would not be both late.

I hurried back to the house and slipped in by the back entrance, so as not to disturb anyone. I knew that everyone would probably be out, with the exception of Roopa’s mother, who normally took an elaborate bath around this time. So I quietly went up the stairs and into the bedroom.

I stopped dead. Lying back on the bed, his eyes tight shut, was Roop’s older brother, Parvez. His shorts were wide open and his rigid and beautiful prick, looking like a long, fair spike, stood straight up from his crotch. He was breathing deeply as he moved one hand softly up and down his hard flesh.

I could barely breathe. I felt warmth in my groin as my pussy began to leak with excitement. I think I must have moved slightly, because my bangles (I had worn a lot of glass bangles on one arm) tinkled.

His eyes snapped open. Stunned, he made a move to cover himself, which was difficult, since he was lying on top of the sheet without a cover. Finally, he covered his crotch with both hands, while stammering "I……I’m sorry. Please don’t tell anyone…. I just do it so I can sleep better…" I put a finger to my lips, shushing him and stepped further into the room, my eyes on his crotch. His eyes followed me as I walked up to the bed. When I reached the edge of his bed, I sat down and without asking I touched his dick. He shivered and closed his eyes. "Feels so good," he moaned."Please don’t stop." Stopping was the last thing in the world that I intended to do at that moment. I continued my steady stroking of his cock while I climbed on the bed and straddled his hips. Luckily I had worn a skirt that morning, one of those long midis which go down to knee level. I pulled my skirt up and gathered it around my waist. I then rubbed the tip of his dick against the moist crotch of my panties. "I have a sleeping pill you will like much better than a hand job," I whispered as I pulled the crotch of my panties aside and placed his velvet cock head between my excited pussy lips.

He groaned and lifted his hips, guiding all rigid eight inches of his sweet, hot dick into my hot cunt. I rocked back on my heels and savored each hot stroke while I used my hands on my clit to carry me to a screaming orgasm.

As soon as it hit me, Parvez bellowed loudly and slapped his balls against me as spurt after spurt of hot cream splattered against my insides. I milked every last drop of his man juice from his full balls before I climbed off his exhausted body and snapped the crotch of my panties back into place.

I dropped my skirt back into place and leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. He was still panting, staring at me with disbelieving eyes. I think he was still adjusting to the fact that the sweet and demure girl he had been seeing around the house had just sat on his cock and fucked him well and truly.

Now that I had had a taste of that magnificent cock, I knew I wanted more. That quickie had just whetted my appetite. This, however was not the time. I could hear some of the servants downstairs and his mother was also somewhere around the house. Even as I remembered this, she called from below, asking Parvez whether he had called out (she had obviously heard his cry of orgasm and thought he was calling for something). He quickly jumped off the bed and zipped himself up and ran to the staircase to assure her that it was nothing. Meanwhile I found my book and quietly left the house by the outer staircase, my pussy swimming with his sperm and the crotch of my panties quite drenched.

I could barely concentrate on my work that day, as all I could do was keep reliving the exquisite feeling of that proud Punjabi cock spearing into me and the way it had filled me so deeply. All I knew was that I wanted more – and I spent a lot of thought on how I was going to get it. It would not be easy because Roop was with me all the while and the day normally went with the tutor. Parvez too had college on most days and it would immediately look strange if he and I were found going off somewhere alone.

And then I had it! I thought I knew how it could work! That night, when Parvez was passing me in a deserted corridor, I stopped him and quickly explained the plan to him. His eyes shone with delight and I knew that the same problem had been occupying him.

The next morning I announced that I would take a while in the bathroom as I was going to wash my hair. This was quite normal, for I had last washed it some days earlier. I made very obvious preparations, asking Roop to help me oil and massage my hair. I then went for my bath, telling her not to wait and to go ahead without me – I would catch up. Parvez meanwhile made a very noisy exit, yelling goodbye to his parents and slamming the door on his way out.

Once in the bathroom, I carefully locked the door and removed my clothes, winding a towel around me. I then checked my make-up (I had put on make-up earlier, telling Roop that I was trying out a new shade of lipstick) and waited. It did not take long.

I must explain here what I had planned. As the upstairs bathroom also adjoined the large verandah, there was a second door between bathroom and verandah so that clothes could easily be carried out for drying. Normally, when one was using the bathroom the door would be locked from inside. I had left it open. And Parvez, after apparently leaving the house, had actually doubled back and jumped over the back wall and run up to the verandah by the outer staircase, invisible to all in the house.

At this point, the door to the balcony opened and Parvez came in silently, carrying his books. His eyes moved excitedly over my nearly nude body and he almost dropped his books. Then he recovered himself and carefully locked that door. I had put my finger to my lips. We had to be very quiet – the house was quite silent and any loud cries would be easily heard.

Parvez then stepped towards me, reaching out, but I stopped him with a gesture and motioned that he must take off his clothes first – I did not want to risk anything getting wet. He understood and nodded, quickly undressing. I waited, watching, as he unveiled that lovely fair body.

Finally, his books and clothes were safely away and he was moving towards me, his lovely dick again standing out from his body, twitching with excitement. With a simple movement, I dropped the towel I was wearing.

His excited eyes moved over my body again and again, and I took in a deep breath, lifting my breasts and enjoying the feel of my rapidly hardening nipples. Then he reached out and covered my breasts with his hands, roughly massaging and playing with the hard nipples, causing me to bite my lip in pleasure.

Parvez then pulled me to him and kissed my open mouth, running his tongue deep into my throat. He grabbed my full breasts with both hands and squeezed them roughly.

"Ohhh, that’s good. Suck them, lover, suck them hard." I whispered. He needed no urging to feast on those tempting nipples and he sucked first one, then the other into his mouth, pausing a second at each one to chew them lightly.

I had meanwhile had got hold of Parvez’s balls and was squeezing them roughly. At any other time it would probably have hurt him, but now it seemed to get him hotter. I grabbed his cock with my other hand and started to slide my hand up and down his shaft to keep it hard; I wanted to have his cock ready for action. Also I really delighted in the feel of that stiffness, the first cock I had touched since Rajesh.

Parvez kissed my neck and I moaned throatily, while he moved his hand between our bodies until he reached my slit. He slid the middle finger down through the moist crevice and began flicking it over my clit. I moaned into his neck and then whispered that perhaps we should lie down.

Luckily the bathroom floor was dry, so there was no pools of cold water to worry about – not that we would have cared. We were far too hot to worry about such minor matters!

We sank down to the floor together. The marble was hard, but cool. I gasped involuntarily as the cool stone touched my flushed skin. Then I reached down and grabbed his cock again. I spread my legs over Parvez’s stomach and slid down so that I could position the head of his cock right at my moist hole.

"Bet you’d like it in there right about now, wouldn’t you?" I teased.

Parvez was panting with his desire as he kissed my neck." Why don’t you put it in?"

"In just a minute," I whispered. "There is something else I want to do first." With that I sat up and moved down till his lovely cock was rearing in my face. Without wasting any time, I pulled on his balls and sucked his stiff cock into my mouth.

Parvez gasped. I think I was the first girl who had ever sucked his cock. "Don’t do too much of that or I will cum in your mouth," he warned me, breathing heavily. I responded by wiggling my tongue inside the head a little way. I then began to lick up and down his throbbing shaft as I slid a finger into my wet pussy.

After a little of this, I let his cock go reluctantly and looked up at him – after all, I really wanted feel him spurt inside me again. Maybe I would drink his sperm later. "Why don’t we get onto the main course?" I said, looking up at him. He pulled me up and on top of him and we kissed. I spread my legs across his stomach and started rubbing my slit against the tip of his prick.

"Let me get on top," Parvez whispered in my ear. I rolled off him and stretched out on the floor with my legs lifted high in the air. "Hurry, please hurry," I whispered.

He nodded, his eyes on my throbbing slit "Wow….. you’re wet already."

Parvez settled down on top of me and I promptly wrapped my legs around his ass. Probing awhile to find my hole, using the head of his cock as his guide, Parvez finally rammed the full length of his staff into my moist cunt. He held it in all the way for a few seconds, then began slowly sliding it in and out the slippery channel.

"You’d better start to pump harder than that!" I said as he panted into my neck. "I’m ready to cum right now." He obliged and began to pound his cock into me.

"Oooooohhhhhh, that’s good!" I moaned breathlessly. I was beginning to buck wildly under him now, flinging my hips up against his ramrod so that his balls smacked wetly against my ass. The floor was hard beneath us and I’m sure his knees must have been hurting, but we were both too hot to care.

"Any second now," Parvez whispered harshly into my ear. "Right about ...... right.......about........NOW!" His voice was somewhere between a grunt and a suppressed yell as the first spurt of cum raced through the length of his cock and exploded into my wet cunt. I had managed to hold back until he started squirting his love juice into me and as I felt that first load splash off the walls of my steaming cunt, I started to cum, my pussy contracting again and again. I threw my head back as far as I could and rolled it from side to side as I arched my hips up to meet Parvez’s still jerking cock. He was licking my throat and tits as the walls of my cunt melted around his cock, bathing it in my hot, sticky cum juice. Parvez gasped again and again as he strained to get every last ounce of cum into my eager pussy. His twitching cock continued to shoot load after load into it, and we both bucked wildly as the last spasms shook our bodies in one final wave.

When he had finished emptying his balls into me, he rolled off and lay panting on the floor. I sighed deeply and sat up.

Almost immediately I was on my knees between his legs, sucking his cock. I sucked it hard, loving the taste of our mixed juices. After a few minutes it began to stir and grow until it was fully hard. I wasted not a second, climbing on top of him where he lay. Coming off my knees, I settled into a full squat, reaching between my legs to guide his cock into my cunt. He slipped it in easily, and with one mighty shove, I settled. Parvez was in up to his balls. I started to slowly fuck his cock, working it in and out of my cunt in slow steady strokes.

I began to glide up and down that lovely cock and Parvez helped me by massaging and rubbing my sensitive breasts. The feeling of having him inside me was driving me crazy and I wasn’t going to let him out for a long time. I slid up and down slowly, savoring that special feeling I get when just the very tip is inside. It was like being on the edge of something warm and sexy and then as it slid back in, I felt whole again. I raised myself on my knees and Parvez started thrusting up at me, panting softly. It was a repeat of our previous day’s sex as I desperately rubbed my clit in time with his thrusts, eager to reach a new climax – and soon. I couldn’t remember how long we had been in there, but I knew I couldn’t pretend to be having a bath forever. Then I came, a warm, lovely orgasm that left me shaking and gasping, my head bowed over Parvez, my hair covering his face. And that was when he groaned softly and I felt his cock spasm inside me again – and soft spurts of his semen flowing into me. Even though he was young and strong, he had just cum earlier and his balls were obviously not up to a major cum yet.

And it was then, with me draped, panting, over his warm body that his mother called from behind the locked door, asking whether I wanted anything, because she was going out to the market. We both stiffened in panic and I rolled off Parvez. I called back through the door, thanking her and telling her I would be out shortly and turned to find Parvez pulling on his jeans in a panic. He dressed quickly and barely stopped to give me a quick embrace and a kiss before he left, checking carefully that the coast was clear.

I somehow finished my bath and managed to go for my classes, though I kept dozing off while listening to the tutor. For this I was scolded and sent home early, wondering all the while what he would say if I told him I was simply tired from the exertion of having two orgasms earlier that morning.

The next few days, Parvez and I lay low. We showed no unusual interest in each other, though twice wen we were passing each other in the passage or the staircase we fondled each other – the first time he surprised me by hastily grasping a breast while he brushed past me, but the second time I was ready for him and as I went past him on the stair I reached for his crotch and squeezed. It was nice to feel the immediate hardness that grew there.

For the next week nothing else happened, which was very frustrating for me. Parvez had obviously got a bad scare when his mother had almost discovered us in the bathroom and did not dare to make another move on me. For my part, I had gotten used to getting well poked at least once a week or more when in Bombay, since Rajesh always took good care of me, especially while Lali was away in Europe. So by the end of the week, I was very horny again, and the thought that there was a nice fuckable prick in the same house which I could not get to was very frustrating indeed.

About ten days later, Parvez’s older brother, Mickey returned. He was working and spent a lot of time on the oil rigs and came back every two months or so for long leave. He was very different – taller and heavier – very fair and handsome, very virile. I knew he must have plenty of girlfriends, but there was obviously no one special.

Things came to a head one evening. The family had been invited to a family wedding and I begged off, wanting to just relax at home. Actually, I planned to have a cozy masturbation session, and [perhaps get rid of some of my pent-up frustration.

So there I was, naked in my bedroom, all alone in the empty house, lying on the bed and stroking my clit. It felt nice but I kept wishing Rajesh would visit Delhi so that I could get fucked soon. This was even more frustrating than not getting any cock at all…

Suddenly, the bell rang downstairs. Thinking it was one of the servants, I grabbed one of Roop’s silk robes and ran downstairs tying the cord around me. Imagine my surprise when I found Mickey there! He explained that he had gotten bored with the whole affair and since it was going to go one well into the small hours of the morning, had pleaded a headache ands come home.

I saw his eyes drop to my chest for a moment and knew that he had seen the outline of my excited nipples against the thin cloth. However I did not think it unusual when he invited me into his room to taste a new wine that he had brought back with him.

We relaxed and talked, sipping the wine – it was French and quite good. I felt it move warmly down my throat and after half a glass I began to relax, forgetting for the moment that I was in alone in a room with a comparative stranger and dressed only in a thin silk robe. Perhaps it was the heightened state of excitement that I had moved into with the preparatory masturbation… perhaps it was general horniness. All I could think of was that I wished I was back in Bombay with my lovers to keep me company.

Mickey was talking about a girl he had almost been engaged to and how the entire thing had broken off. I'm afraid I was too lost in my own dreams to pay much attention to what he was saying -- until he reached over and took my hand.

I looked into his eyes. I felt a strong thrill run through my body. He began caressing my hand as he held it tightly between his.

Mickey pulled me to him slowly, staring into my eyes all the time. I offered no resistance as his lips closed over mine. We kissed lightly for several seconds, then he grabbed my head in his hands and crushed his mouth down on mine, spearing his tongue deep within my throat. Through my robe, as our bodies pressed together I could feel his prick stiffen. He was lucky it was pointing straight up from his stomach, or it might have poked right through his pants.

Mickey’s sudden move had caught me by surprise, but if I had any objection to kissing him I forgot about it when I felt his thick tongue jab through my teeth and immediately begin flicking against my tongue. It felt so different, so good to have a man’s tongue in my mouth again, playing over my teeth and gums. I began to respond warmly to it; I sucked his tongue deeper into my mouth and chewed on it with my teeth. It was heavenly, so thick and wet and alive. I could feel the fire deepen in my loins as Mickey continued to thrill me with his probing, licking tongue.

But his tongue wasn’t the only thing Mickey had in motion. While we were locked in our deep, wet kiss, Mickey managed to push his hand up between our tightly pressed bodies, feeling my stomach as he did so. Finally he reached what he was feeling for. He slid his hand through the loose top of my robe and closed it over an aching breast.

I moaned, my tongue still licking at Mickey’s, and even venturing outside my mouth occasionally to lick at his teeth. His hand felt so good, so manly. I twisted and rubbed my body against his as his hand expertly worked over my breast, massaging it softly, then squeezing hard enough to send shivers of pleasure racing through my body. His fingers worked the same way on my nipple, rubbing and pinching it until it stood hard and erect, begging for more.

Mickey kissed me lightly on my neck, pausing for a second to lick his tongue wetly over the flesh there. He then lowered his head quickly and closed his mouth over the nipple on that breast. He pulled it gently inside, then began nibbling and sucking on it until it was hard. again and again he ran his tongue over the stiff tip, and each time he did that, I couldn’t help but shiver with delight.

As Mickey continued sucking and chewing on my tit, which was becoming red now where he gently nipped me, he slid his hand down the front of my robe. It passed over my stomach, and I trembled as I imagined his hard cock buried right now in my belly. He paused to rub my stomach lightly, then he continued down my leg, where he parted the robe and began to caress my thighs.

As Mickey began slowly moving his hand up my thigh, kneading and stroking my flesh all the way, he reached up with his other hand and pulled the robe down off my shoulders. It was loose, and it slid off easily, leaving the top part of my body completely exposed. My two ball-shaped breasts pointed out straight and proud, inviting his mouth to tease and service them. His hand was now brushing up against the thick hair lining my cunt. He gently pulled my thighs open and clamped his hand tightly over my hairy mound.

It was already hot, and as he slipped his middle finger into the slit of my pussy, he found it was already wet too. He quickly found my clit with his finger and began rubbing it. Continuing to rub his middle finger over the swelling clit, his other fingers were burrowing into the thick folds of flesh. Finally he shoved his middle finger as far as it would go up my wet, steaming hole.

Mickey stared at my breasts for a few seconds, running his tongue over his lips as I relaxed, resting my head against the back of the couch. Then he dropped his eyes down to the large V of my crotch. I knew he could see the crevice of my mound where it began just above the top of my thighs. He obviously wanted to see more of that slit. But first, he stood quickly, stripped his clothes off and threw them on the bed. He grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. It stood out straight and long, a good eight inches of thick-veined meat. The head too was large and the skin was stretched so tight across it.

He knelt down again in front of me. I knew he wanted to pull apart my thighs and shove his hot cock all the way up me. But he didn’t, not yet. He wanted to have my pussy in his mouth first, and he was going to.

Mickey placed his hands on the insides of my thighs and drew them gently apart. I let them open easily. I knew what he going to do, and I wanted him to do it. As my legs opened as far as they could without my lifting them, I felt the cool rush of air over my exposed cunt. I wanted Mickey to see my pussy, to feel it, to taste it, and -- yes-- to fuck it! I wanted his cock inside me, fucking me again and again. But I was still controlled enough to know that if I told him now, I would probably miss feeling his tongue licking inside my cunt, and I wanted to feel it. I wanted him to suck me to a climax first, and as a reward, I would give him the best piece of ass he ever had in his life.

Mickey looked at the slit hidden in the hair of my crotch. He ran his hands up the insides of my thighs, sending shivers down my back. When he reached my cunt, he put the first two fingers of both his hands in my slit. Slowly, Mickey pulled the lips of my pussy apart. I heard his breath stop in delight and I saw his cock gave an excited jerk as the folds of my pussy were now completely exposed. He examined the glistening flesh as his fingers began to work up and down the sides of my cunt. He could obviously see the tiny clitoris hiding underneath the inner lips, and he pulled them apart to get a better look. And as soon as he had pulled me tight open, he dipped his head between my legs and fastened his lips on it.

I groaned as the contact with my pussy was made. It was so intimate, so sexy to have this man’s mouth working over my cunt. I threw my head further back on the couch and began rolling it from side to side as I felt Mickey’s thick tongue snake up into my hole, licking the smooth walls, probing deep into me. I wanted to hold on a little longer before I started helping him, but the licking and sucking of my pussy was too much to be taken passively. Slowly I began to raise my legs until I had them high in the air. I was completely open to him now.

Mickey placed his hands on the back of my thighs to help me keep my legs in the air as his mouth continued to hungrily lick and suck the juices from my dripping cunt. He buried his face in the thick hair and flesh of my slit as his tongue and lips continued to probe the wet hole that would soon hold his cock.

Mickey stood up quickly, still holding one of my legs in the air. He stared down at my now wide-open slit and the dark hole at the bottom of it. He obviously couldn’t wait any longer to shove his cock inside. Grabbing both of my legs by the calves, he lifted them high in the air and spun me around on the couch. He then got on himself and kneeled between my legs, his cock pointing straight at my face.

For the first time, I got an opportunity to look at Mickey’s body. I started at his chest, which was full and dark with hair, but my eyes dropped quickly down to his cock. I couldn’t help but gasp. It looked huge, and the heavy balls that swung below the shaft were at least twice the size of any of the two others I had seen. I had never seen a man built as powerfully as Mickey. Excitement spread through my body as I realized that I wanted to be fucked harder and longer now than I had even been fucked in my life.

Mickey was watching my face as she examined his cock. I knew he could see the pure lust that was running through my mind as I ran my tongue over my lips. As I glanced back up at his face, I could almost read his mind. He would fuck me, there was no doubt about that, but he thought my mouth would be excellent to take the edge off so he could screw me till I couldn’t take any more. It probably wouldn’t take much sucking, as he was pretty excited, so he could fuck my mouth quickly and then get into my hole fast.

Mickey pulled my legs down onto the couch. He then got up and stepped up to my head, where I could get a better look at his cock. I knew what he wanted me to do, and as I watched that rock-hard prick coming closer and closer to my face, I could hardly keep from grabbing it and sucking it all into my mouth.

But Mickey wanted to relax while I was sucking him. He knelt on the couch and straddled my chest, and when he sat down he crushed my breast so hard that I let out a yelp of pain. Mickey shifted a little so that his weight was more on his legs than on my chest.

"Is that better, " he asked huskily. I nodded.

I reached out and grabbed Mickey's huge prick in both her hands. " Are you ready for this?" I whispered.

Mickey grinned "I suggest you stop rubbing my cock and get those beautiful lips of yours around it before you get a face-full of cum.:"

I smiled as I fondled his balls. Then I pulled his cock to my mouth and sucked the head inside.

"That’s it, suck it good," Mickey grunted, holding my head in his hands. I responded to his urging by drawing even more of the shaft into my mouth. Mickey moaned out aloud and with a sudden thrust, he rammed half of his cock into my mouth, and while he held my head tightly so that I couldn’t pull away, he began pumping load after load of cum down my throat.

I almost choked at the unexpected flood, but I had no intention of pulling away, even if I could. I delighted in having Mickey fuck his big prick into my mouth as he now started to do. I wanted him to do it, wanted every last drop of his cum that his balls had stored up. I reached up and began squeezing and pulling on his balls in an effort to keep the delicious cum flowing into my stomach.

"Ohh yes, yes, that’s it, keep doing it yes.... yes squeeze them harder, you sexy fucking bitch."

I obeyed. I grabbed his balls in both hands and squeezed them hard. All Mickey could do now was grunt and moan as he continued to rock his hips back and forth. I took one hand off his balls and reached behind them, sliding my middle finger into the crack of his ass to find the small hole. I quickly poked my finger up to the first knuckle in his tight asshole.

"Oh yes, darling. Keep me coming." Mickey was just about finished, but my finger in his ass made him give his cock a couple of extra jerks to get all the cum he could into my mouth.

I continued to lick and suck the cock in her mouth as it slowly began to deflate. I loved it; it was so servile that it thrilled me again and again as I pictured him straddled over me, pumping his cock in my mouth while I was a willing slave beneath him.

I watched as Mickey got off the couch and sat back down between my legs.

"That was great. Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

I smiled at him and at the same time spread my legs and put a finger in my pussy.

"It just comes natural with me. Like fucking."

I now began to pant softly as my finger began to dip deeper into her slit.

"Mickey, can you get hard again?" I whispered hoarsely as I began to roll my hips faster and faster on the couch.

"I’m not sure... you really drained me. Want me to do it for you? I can still make you happy."

"No, rub your cock, get it up. Do anything, but get that big cock of yours hard, I’m almost ready to cum"

Mickey looked down at my wide open pussy watched my finger dig deep into her hole. He grabbed his cock and began stroking it and at the same time he put the middle finger of his other hand below my finger in my cunt.

"Is it hard yet?" I groaned. I wished he would hurry up and shove that big hunk of meat inside me before I came on our fingers.

"It’s getting there, hold on a minute and I’ll fuck you harder than you’ve ever been fucked before." He was jerking on his cock furiously now, and it was responding quickly. Soon it was standing straight out, not quite as rigid as the time before, but still enough to delight any girl!

"I’m ready, move your hand." I removed my finger and reached up to pull Mickey down to me. He dropped on me quickly, guiding his eager cock to my dripping pussy with his hand.

I must have jumped a foot when I felt the electrifying touch of Mickey’s cock head on the swollen sensitive lips of my cunt. It was so hard and smooth. I envisioned it pumping in and out of my aching cunt as it had pumped in my mouth. I wanted it in all the way, and now. With one fast move, I lunged upward with my ass and buried the huge cock completely in my pussy.

"Ohhhhh yes. Mickey, what a big cock! It’s so good, so hard." I was rolling my head back and forth on the couch, my mouth open, inviting Mickey’s tongue to enter. But obviously Mickey was enjoying the sight too much to ruin his view by kissing me just yet. He panted and grew more and more excited as he watched me squirm, impaled helplessly on his huge prick; bucking and jerking as I wrapped my legs around his thighs and pulled him into me.

As he began to lower himself down onto my body, Mickey glanced down between our stomachs to where his cock was battering into my drooling cunt. He watched our hair tangle together as I thrust until his cock was jammed up to the hilt. Then, as I quickly ground my hips down into the couch again, we could see his wet dripping prick slide out of my hole, only to be sucked back in again and again. It was great to watch and it got him really excited. He was lucky, because just as his orgasm came up from his balls, I began to hump even harder, nearly throwing him off my wildly jerking body.

"Mickey, I’m going to cum! Fuck me harder, harder!! Stick it all in .... deep, yess, Ohhhh, fuck it into me!"

I began to groan loudly, tossing my head from side to side and breathing like I was choking. Mickey stopped my head and covered my mouth with his, spearing his tongue deep into my mouth. He was ready to explode too and I could feel as his cock began its preliminary jerking. And then Mickey reached under my ass and held me to him so that his cock was stuck as deep into my stomach as it could be. At the same time he poked a finger into the tight ring of my anus and began screwing it in and out.

"Yesssss, do it more! Fuck me, Mickey! Screw my ass with your finger! Do anything you want! Ohhhhh, I’m starting to cu----"

My whole body went rigid and my voice was stopped by the force of my initial spasms. My cunt began to contract furiously around his cock. He too had begun to cum, and as I was flooding my cunt with wave after wave of thick fluid, Mickey began to pump his own cream deep into me. Frantically he tried to ram his cock even further into my now very slippery hole, still shooting load after load of his cum into me. I thought he had pumped a lot into my mouth before, but he was doing at least that good in my cunt.

Both of us were motionless, except for the violent jerking of his cock and the strong contractions of my pussy. My mind was blank and nothing mattered except the wonderful orgasm that shot wave after crashing wave of pleasure through our bodies. It seemed to last for an eternity and it would have if we could have anything to say about it. But Mickey’s balls slowly emptied, and as his cock ceased its twitching and jumping inside my overflowing cunt, I managed to take a deep breath, relaxing my muscles as I sank limply into the couch.

Mickey collapsed on top of me. I was enjoying the aftermath of the best fuck I had ever had. I rubbed a hand over my eyes, still not certain I had stopped that wonderful feeling, as I lay there with Mickey’s deflating cock still in my drenched pussy. It had really been better than anything I had ever had. The way his cock had rammed in and out of me, the way he had held my ass tight and fingered my asshole, the way he pumped shot after shot of hot cum into my already boiling belly continued to fill me with a lewd, sensuous glow. I was glad I had chosen to have this man fill my cunt with his cum.

I finally opened my eyes and looked at Mickey, who was beginning to get up. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, as his now limp cock slid easily out of my cunt.

"It doesn’t want to leave," I said, pouting at him.

"I don’t want it to either, but I don’t think the stupid thing is going to be good for anything for quite a while now." Mickey grinned and sat down between my legs, which were still wide open. While I looked at his glistening cock and balls, he stared at the dripping hole he had just filled with his cum.

He reached out and stroked my thigh. "You know, I thought you were a great looker, but I never thought you would be a great fuck… you looked so much like an innocent virgin!" I giggled and told him appearances can be deceptive.

Just then, we heard the car turn into the driveway in front of the house. I jumped up (though I was so fucked out I really wanted to just lie there), pulled my robe around me and headed for my bedroom to clean up and look presentable. Somehow I didn’t think Roop or her mother would take very kindly to the sight of me lying there, my quivering hole well oiled with a large dose of Mickey’s semen.

As luck would have it, the next morning Parvez got me alone and whispered that he had borrowed a flat from a friend who was going out of town. He then slipped me the key and the address and we agreed to meet there in two days time, when the friend would have left. I couldn’t believe my luck! A few weeks earlier, I had been dying for the want of a lover and now I had two to manage!

Even though I had been well satisfied by Mickey’s monster dick, I still wanted Parvez’s long spike. I could still remember the feel of it in my belly, long and hard, with the thick head poking deep into me!

So two days later, I told Roop that I had to meet a distant relative who had insisted I come over for lunch and slipped off to the flat. Luckily it was close by and not too difficult to find. And I was soon waiting there for Parvez, feeling very sexy indeed.

He was there well before time, obviously eager for another go at my cunt. The poor chap almost attacked me as soon as the door was closed, his hands on my breasts, his lips crushed on mine. I just managed to extricate myself and led him into the bedroom. Bette to get on to the real action! "Take off your clothes," I said, really wanting him to leave all his clothes on and just fuck me without any preliminaries. He took his shirt off and then sat down on the bed to undo his shoes. Then came his pants and I knelt beside him, unable to move, unable to do anything but watch. My pussy drooled, my hands itched to touch him everywhere at once and I was shaking all over. Finally, as he pulled off his underwear and lay back on the bed, his long juicy cock pointing at the ceiling, I found that I could move. I leaned forward and kissed him. His tongue darted into my mouth, teasing. My fingers curled around his rod, pumping it slowly. Pre-cum oozed out, coating my hand. "Ummmm," he moaned softly when I pulled my mouth away from his and moved it down his flat belly. Then I kissed his shiny wet knob and let my tongue twirl around it, tasting his sweet pre-cum. Parvez moaned again as my kisses turned into sucking and licking. I was rewarded often with more of his pre-lube. I’d pulled off my kameez earlier and he now unhooked my bra, cupping the firm flesh of my tits as I sucked him, palming my hard nipples. Then he pulled me toward him and sucked the pink bud into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. Up until that point I would have been content to suck him but now my pussy was screaming for his cock. "Parvez, I really need you inside me," I panted. With a low groan he lowered me onto the bed and knelt between my legs. He pulled my salwar and panties off and fingered my pussy, smiling when my juices coated his fingers. He kissed me again, pushing his tongue deep in my mouth and cupping the cheeks of my ass in his hands. He pulled me tightly against my bulging cock as he fondled my ass.This time it was skin on skin, his cock against my belly, my tits against his chest. As we kissed, his tongue slithered into my mouth.

I got on my back on the bed and he got on top of me. I could see that he really wanted me. My hand guided his cock into my fuck-hole. He pushed and it slowly slid inside. He gasped out that I was really tight, wet and hot inside. He kept pushing until his balls were tight against the bottom of my pussy.

He thrust a couple of times and then looked at my face to see how I liked it. My body was flushed with sexual arousal. I was breathing through my mouth and my nails were scratching his back.

He supported his weight on his arms so he could look into my face while we screwed. Push and pull. Push and pull. Push and pull. Slowly at first, then faster and faster as we got into it. I matched him stroke for stroke. He was a good fuck.

He let his weight down a little so that I could feel his body working against mine. His breath puffed into my ear as we fucked. My arms and legs were wrapped around his heaving body.

Without warning, I orgasmed. My pussy clamped down on his driving dick and started milking it. I gave a little scream of orgasmic delight. He stopped pumping. His cock remained buried in my spasming pussy and I saw him watching my face as I came.

Parvez started fucking me again as soon as I stopped cumming. My pussy now made sloppy-sucking noises as we fucked. In and out. In and out. He fucked me deep and hard. His cock felt very good in my pussy. I held him tenderly and whispered his name over and over as he fucked me. I muffled my cries of pleasure on his shoulder as I came a second time.

Then Parvez suddenly pulled out of me, got me up on my hands and knees and mounted me doggie-style. He reached under me and fondled my tits while he fucked me that way. My soft ass slapped against his belly with each stroke.

I rubbed my own clit and got off a third orgasm. And then Parvez held me close and moaned that he was going to come. He rammed it to me a few more times and then held it buried in me while he squirted again and again. We held very still, our hearts pounding, while he spasmed sperm up my pulsating pussy. It was great!

<

When he pulled out, I turned and took him in my mouth. I knelt before him, off the bed, running my hands over his balls. His dick was half erect, and thick cum covered his hole. First, I took his head into my mouth, sucking on the large knob. I began to deep-throat his prick and felt the head reach the back of my throat. The veins on his cock were visible to me as he pulled out my mouth to stroke himself rapidly. I took his prick in my mouth deeply as he shot another wad and moaned in pleasure. I then sprawled out on the bed and spread my legs wide for him. He rested on top of me and ran his hand through my pubic hair, which was matted with our fresh juices. Then he entered me in one long stroke, his cock pushing my pussy-lips aside as he rammed it all the way in. I clamped my muscles around it and he approved with heated gasps. He worked his stiff rod in and out like a man driven by an urge to obtain the ultimate high. I felt his balls press firmly to the skin between my cunt and rectum. My breasts bounced around from the force of our thrusts. I stared at his ass going up and down, pushing his prick into me with such eagerness. His tongue and cock went into my mouth and my pussy simultaneously as I moaned in ecstasy. He pounded my clitoris and my pussy contracted. I struggled to turn Parvez over, not letting go of his still-erect cock inside me. Thrusting and moaning, I rode him into the soft mattress beneath us. A feeling of control washed over me. He pulled at my hips and buttocks, trying to push his cock in deeper. We reached orgasm and I was filled with his thick semen. Soon after, we showered and left separately. But not before Parvez made me promise to meet him there the following weekend. I couldn’t have agreed faster. I wanted more, too.

The next week it got really complicated. While Parvez showed no unusual interest in me, Mickey was not so subtle and tried his best to get me alone whenever possible. Once when we were alone for a moment in the dining room, he was all over me in a second, kissing and fondling, obviously frustrated at the thought that I was so close to him yet unavailable for what he wanted. Because there was no opportunity when the family was going to be out of the house. He even got me alone and suggested we go to a hotel room, but I was not so certain, because if someone so us, the entire game would be up and we would all be in real trouble. So I refused – which did not leave either of us satisfied. Though I knew I would soon be well fucked again by Parvez, I knew he must be really feeling the frustration. Also, I could remember only too vividly that monster cock of his and how it had felt as it had rammed into my pussy.

Which was largely why I decided to play a dangerous game. I finally told Mickey that I would meet him, but at a place I had – and I gave him the address of Parvez’s flat. And asked him to be there a few minutes after Parvez and I were due to meet. Of course, he agreed eagerly.

The following Saturday, I made the same excuse I had earlier and was soon at the flat, my cunt wet with excitement. I was also not a little nervous at the thought of what my two lovers would do when they found out about each other. The only happy thought was that if everything went well, I would have an opportunity to have what every woman dreams off – two men to pleasure her ant the same time!

Parvez came in right on time and we kissed hotly for a while. I encouraged his petting, rubbing my thigh against the bulge in his crotch. Finally, we moved to the bedroom, where I invited him to strip.

Just as he had taken his pants off, the bell rang. Mickey, right on schedule Parvez looked panic stricken for a moment, but I waved carelessly and headed for the door, as I was still fully dressed. As I had expected, it was Mickey. As soon as the door closed, I was in his arms and his hands were fiercely massaging the globes of my buttocks, pulling me roughly against his hard groin.

And that was when Parvez walked in to find out who it was, fully dressed again. He was struck quite dumb at the sight of his older brother kissing me passionately, while Mickey in turn was so shocked he just let go of me. Before any fireworks could start, I took a hand each and held it tightly while I announced that they had two simple choices. Either they could walk out or come into the bedroom which is where I was going now. And I would be ready to fuck all those who came in. As I said this, I smiled meaningfully and ran a hand over each groin. And then I quickly left.

In a few minutes, I was lying naked on the bed waiting. It took a while and I could hear a sot mumble from the living room, but at least they were not fighting. And in a few minutes, they were in there, smiling a little sheepishly and staring at my body. I couldn’t keep the excitement out my voice as I asked them to strip.

I lay on the bed and watched as they quickly stripped. Their bodies were almost identical, except that Parvez was a little taller and his cock was shorter than Mickey’s massive rod. They jumped on the bed a second later and I was soon in heaven as four hands begun to travel from my large breasts to my hairy wet pussy. Parvez sucked at my breasts while Mickey started to lick and suck at my tiny, half-erect clit. My pussy began to get hotter and the harder he sucked, the closer I got to cuming. Parvez pulled me onto my hands and knees and then knelt in front of me, his thick cock bobbing in my face. I opened my mouth and took the entire length of his luscious manhood down my throat just as my hungry pussy was speared by Mickey’s massive rod. I cried out around the cock in my mouth as the savage thrusts ignited my pussy in a fire of lust and passion. I sucked hard and Parvez began to move and moan. I slid my lips up and down his hard flesh faster and faster as Mickey squeezed and kneaded my ass while his cock slammed into my sopping, churning pussy. Parvez’s cock grew harder, and his movements became jerky. Just as Mickey’s huge cock started to jump and fill my lusty core with hot cum. Parvez cut loose with his load and I began to swallow his sweet cream. I kept sucking until his flow stopped and his cock began to harden again. Then, before I knew what happened, they switched positions and I was staring at the largest cock I had ever seen, as Parvez’s thinner cock slid inside me. Mickey lifted his mighty organ and I opened my mouth wide.

I sucked about half of it in before I had to stop, and I commenced licking his come and my juice off him. My orgasms started again as Parvez’s even, firm thrusts rubbed my clit with delicious perfection. Mickey’s manly scent permeated my nostrils as his musky, salty taste danced over my tongue. His cock wasn’t only big, it was warm and smooth and the sight was making me hornier by the second. Time stood still then as huge orgasms rocked my body while Mickey and Parvez filled me with their hot cum. I gulped down huge wads of Mickey’s salty semen while Parvez’s sperm filled me and then mixed with Mickey’s load and slid down my legs.

I can hardly remember all the details of that afternoon, as soon after that, it got really confused. I had cum so often that my pussy was all wet and soppy from our mixed juices. I just remember long slow fucking, with both the boys now really getting into it. At one point I was sitting on Mickey’s face and enjoying his tongue in my pussy while I sucked Parvez, trying to urge his semi-soft cock into a proper erection. And I also remember biting into the pillow with excitement as Mickey fucked me doggie style, while Parvez lay beside us, stroking his cock and watching with excitement.

By the time it got to evening, we were all fucked out. I was so weary, but quite proud that I had been able to handle both pricks and wear them out. And they were really worn out – Mickey looked sleepy and tired, while Parvez had actually slept off. Mickey promised to bring him home later. I left then as I did not want to be home late.

And that was it for my stay in Delhi. My examinations came up the next week and I could spare no more time for ‘extra-curricular’ activities. So I resisted the temptation and the secret looks the boys kept giving me and concentrated on my studies. And as we had to leave the very next day after the exams, there really was no further opportunity.

<

Both of them have promised to come to Bombay and often. Mickey does come here fairly often on his way to and from the rig, and I rather think we shall be seeing him soon. And I have promised Lali she can have some of that lovely dick, so Mickey is going to be pleasantly surprised by his reception.. So that was my experience in Delhi. Quite something, wasn’t it? Do write and tell me what you think. Ever thought about doing it with two men? Lali has, and she agrees is quite an experience.

Please write soon.

Lots of warm kisses,

Mona

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Lalitha Mehta.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.