The Best Erotic Stories.

Mum's Birthday
by AliBobo
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Aunt Patty kissed her younger sister goodbye and - at last - was gone.

Angelina Patterson took a deep breath and smiled at Tommy, her eighteen years old son.

"Well.." she said.. "I really love my sister, but sometimes I love her even more when she leaves.."

"You speak my mind!" Tommy sighed...

It was Mum's birthday, but because dad has died in a traffic accident three months ago it has been a rather silent and depressed party.

"Well, now let's turn to the peaceful part of the evening, what do you mean, watching TV, eating chips and today, to mark the occasion I'll allow you to drink a beer or maybe two.."

"How do you know that I like beer?" Tommy was surprised, His mum smiled at him

"Honey, I'm your mum. It's my job to know these things..."

Arm in arm they went to the living room. While Tommy turned on the TV preparing the chips and drinks, Angelina climbed the stairs to her bedroom to change her dress into something more comfortable. He took a deep gulp of the cold beer and watched the commercial spots when mum returned.

"Mum!" He gasped when he saw her gracefully stepping down the stairs, dressed in some kind of sports suit.... The thin, like wet glistening fabric enveloped her body like a second skin. He never had seen her in this thing before... Tommy was eighteen and of course he watched girls and even mature women in the street. But he never noticed his mum as a woman.... yet! She had big, perfectly shaped tits, long legs with firm thighs... she simply was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, her long blond hair falling down on her shoulders she smiled at him mysteriously while she walked into the middle of the living room, turning on the lights to let her blushing son see all of her even better.

Angelina obviously enjoyed the looks of her teenage son sliding all over her body... she could almost feel them caressing her vibrating tits, moving down touching her flat belly, sliding deeper to her smooth thighs, moving up again resting in her crotch where the slit between the fleshy lips of her pussy shined through the flimsy fabric of the suit.

"O, Lord, Mum you're sooo sexy!!" Tommy moaned when his mum turned around, showing him her back, stretching her firm bum in his direction moving it slowly up and down like a bitch in heat (what she actually was...)

"You are talented, honey..." She said with a deep warm voice... "That's exactly what a woman is longing to hear..."

Angelina walked to the cupboard, moving her ass in a way that made Tommy blush even more... She poured two glasses of Southern Comfort, handing her son one of them, sitting down beside him on the sofa. "Drink this, honey..." she ordered and Tommy obeyed. Not used to strong stuff like that he immediately began to cough while his mum poured down the entire glass in one gulp. When she felt the heat rising in her stomach she closed her eyes and sighed. Meanwhile Tommy stopped coughing staring at his mother like at a stranger.

"Honey...." Angelina began hesitating. "...I have a big favour to ask of you..."

"You want to have sex with me?" Tommy asked half anxious and half pleased.

"Would you like to?"

"Lord, Yes!!!" He shouted, reaching for her tempting breasts, but Angelina pushed his hands away...

"No... not yet, darling... First you have to do me a favour... If you don't want I will understand and ask you never again and maybe I will let you fuck me anyway but I want you to understand that this favour means very, very much to me. "

"C'mon mum, what is it?" Tommy said with an understanding voice. He never had seen his mom like this before... dressed like a super-bitch, but acting nervous and hesitating like the seventeen years old girl he dated a week before. "... do you want me to kill somebody?" he joked, "No prob'... I'll go and get dad's gun and will be back..."

Mentioning his dad brought up very painful memories to both mother and son. Close to crying they embraced. "Sorry, mum..." Angelina caressed his hair "No need for excuses honey..."

With tears in her eyes she looked at him starting to explain the favour she wanted so badly...

"Probably..., no of course you don't know, we always did this when we were alone at home... but your dad always gave me a birthday spanking..."

"Birthday spanking?" Tommy echoed uncomprehending...

"It's an old tradition of my family... My dad gave me my first birthday spanking when I was six...." she smiled, revelling in memories... "I remember it as if it was yesterday! He used a switch from the birch tree in our garden. He cut it especially for me and he spanked me with it until it was broken...."

Returning to reality Angelina looked at her astonished son... "So, every girl in our family gets a real good spanking on the evening of her birthday... I think Aunt Patty hoped to be the one to give it to me, now where dad's gone... she always enjoyed spanking me..."

"Your older sister spanked you?"

Angelina nodded with a smile "almost daily... But now back to the favour I ask you... Now where dad is gone you are the man in the house, so I want you to give me my birthday spanking today..."

Tommy was shocked... He gazed at his mother who was expectantly looking at him waiting for a reply....

"But I... I... I can't beat my own mother!" he shouted....

Silently smiling Angelina took Tommy's hand and put it between her thighs. Tommy gasped when he felt the hot fleshy cunt lips through the thin fabric. instinctively he began to rub his mothers slit. Within seconds he got a rock hard penis... Mom bent over and kissed him on his mouth. While touching his hard on through his jeans she whispered in his ear...

"You are horny, honey, aren't you?" Tommy moaned in approval. "You want to shove your big hard cock in my cunt, squirting your cum deep inside my belly, true?" Her son moaned again, suddenly Angelina pushed his hand away, looking him deep in the eyes

"If you don't mind fucking your mother, what the hell is wrong with giving me a good spanking if I ask you for it?"

Tommy was trapped... There was nothing to say against mum's logic...

"OK, mum, I'll do it"

"Thank you!" she kissed him fulfilled with excitement.... "I promise, when you spank me good you won't regret it.... So let's start right now..."

she pulled down the pants of her sports suite, exposing a bush of brown hair, but Tommy couldn't enjoy this view for long... because mum laid over his lap, presenting him her firm bottom. This view was breathtaking. At least half a minute he stared down to the perfectly shaped buttocks of his mum... He still couldn't believe that this was really happening ‚That must be a dream' he murmured

"No, honey, that's no, dream... touch it if you don't believe..." And he did... Like in some kind of trance he caressed and massaged these incredible sweet bowls of flesh, finally approaching the most private zone from behind... Angelina could feel the still growing erection of his son on her stomach, getting more and more aroused...

"Hands off my Pussy young man!" she suddenly shouted... "When we're finished you can touch and fuck me as long as you want... but now you've got a job to do..."

So Tommy started smacking the dancing buttocks with his right hand... "Honey..." Mum said "This is a spanking, not a massage!" Feeling a little bit angry about her condescending voice Tommy increased the force of his smacks. "Ouch!" Mum shouted.. "Yes, that's better, but you must hit me as hard as you can!" there was already a little shivering in mom's voice... "But mum, this will hurt like hell..."

"It's supposed to, it's a spanking ya know?"

"OK, mum, if you want it..."

"SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!"

With all power he had Tommy brought down his - soon aching - hand onto the bouncing and rapidly reddening bottom of his mum...

Occasionally she winced by an especially hard impact of his hand, but she took all the beating completely silent... Only her breath became faster and faster, causing her large firm tits pressing against Tommy's thighs with increasing frequency.... A really arousing feeling... Suddenly, Tommy stopped spanking. "Enough, mum?" he asked, a little breathless himself.

"Not at all!..." Angelina gasped, acting unimpressed, but there was a nearly inaudible tearful undertone in her voice that touched Tommy deep in his mind... awaking feelings he never knew before...

. After a little break to give mum a chance to catch her breath he continued even harder for at least two minutes he poured a rapid non stop cloudburst of really stinging swats onto the glowing cheeks. And these swats were really hard! He was playing Tennis four times the week... so his right arm was very strong!

SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

Angelina still endured his son's hard spanking without a sound.

He spanked like a machine, but after these two minutes his hand was too sore to continue... Watching his efforts having resulted in a fiery crimson red and swollen behind of his mom he began to like it....

"Did that hurt, mum?" he asked...

Angelina still tried to look as if she wasn't very impressed by his spanking... But her blushed face and the painful expression on her face showed him very clearly that he did a good job

"Well, it stings a little..." Mum replied with a croaking voice, breathing heavily...

It really made Tommy a little bit angry, that his mum denied to admit that her ass was hurting, indirectly blaming him doing a bad job... He didn't realise that this was exactly what his mum intended... making him furious... and she succeeded.

"Does that mean, you want more?" He growled.

"It doesn't matter, what I want..." Mum replied, now with a little whimper in her voice while she was rubbing her swollen red behind. "It's the tradition that the man decides, when the birthday girl has enough... you understand?"

The strange feeling Tommy felt some minutes before suddenly overwhelmed him... His voice changed to icy coldness...

"You mean, I can spank you all night long if I want to?"

Angelina hesitated some seconds before she replied with clearly recognizable terror in her voice... " Yes... if you want to..."

Now the vicious new feeling took control of him totally... "I think, there's quite a long way to go until you've got enough, mum..." he said, giving her a surprising, very hard swat on her left buttock, causing her to shriek a very first time... "Would you please bring me the clothes brush from the coat rack mum?... my hand is nearly as sore as your butt and I would like to shorten this hole thing a little bit..."

Tommy could see his mum's face getting pale under the blushing, but she obeyed silently. She got up, walked to the hallway (while rubbing her sore buttocks) and quickly brought the twelve inch long wooden brush back. Giving her son the involuntary chance to enjoy the sight of her hairy crotch. Her hand was shivering heavily, when she handed the large wooden instrument to her son...

"Tommy..." she whispered now obviously scared... "You really want to use this... thing on me?" Looking in his eyes like silently pleading for mercy... But her son had pushed the border... He wanted to see his mum cry, wanted to hear her scream in pain...

"Bend over my lap again, mum..." He said without reacting to her question... Angelina obeyed.

Tommy didn't waste a second... As soon as his mom was in position the first widely swung swat with the brush exploded with a loud "WHAP!" on her bare bottom....

Angelina screamed like a wounded animal, struggling, fighting back the tears,

"Well, mum..." Tommy said, while enjoying the oval imprint of the brush rapidly turning from purple to deep blue... "You wanted a good spanking.. I promise, this will be a very good spanking... My very special birthday present to you!"

" WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

After taking fifty of the most terrible swats she ever experienced, Angelina's self control was blown away... She cried and screamed, tears rolled down her cheeks... This wooden instrument over and over exploding on various places of her bare bottom did hurt so incredible... she really couldn't stand it...

"T.. t.. Tommy!" she whispered through her moans, screams, and sobs... "Please, stop it... It's enough!"

But Tommy wasn't finished by far! making a mature woman like his own mum cry like a little baby gave him such a feeling of power... Feeling the heavy body of this ripe woman shivering in pain and fear on his lap... God! he couldn't stop now!....

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Alibobo.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.