The Best Erotic Stories.

Mum's Birthday
by AliBobo
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


"Sorry, mum!" he said, breathing heavily, but managing to give his voice a sympathetic sound... "I hate to do this.." ...he lied... "but I think you need another fifty to get what you wanted!"

"Please, Noooooooo!" she screamed, struggling, for the first time really trying to escape... but she had no chance...

Suddenly an explosion on her bottom..." WHAP! " wiped out all of her thoughts... Totally out of control she screamed, struggled, reared, writhing in pain... It took about a minute before Angelina finally was able to listen to her son's voice again...

"OK, mum, do you hear me?" She nodded, unable to speak at the moment, because her entire body still shook from the echo of pain...

"You've got the choice, mum"... Tommy continued... "Ten of these, or another fifty of what you already got."

It took some time, and Tommy was patient, while his mum realised, that he had used the brush merely moderate... up to now! The recent blast, still stinging like hell on her left buttock had been the first full-power swat with the brush.... A difficult decision... Angelina was quiet sure, she could take the fifty moderate swats... she would be crying like a little kid afterwards, but she knew she could take it. But.... Taking ten of these - never before experienced - heavy swats really was a challenge... Her butt was hurting too much to let her think clearly, so she made her decision rather instinctively... with a defiant expression in her voice she moaned:

"I'll take twenty of the recent one!" regretting it just the moment she completed the sentence. But there was no way to take the words back...

Tommy obviously was impressed, after a second he said "OK, mum, here it comes..."

" WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! ... WHAP! "

After these rapidly fired twenty atomic bombs on her bottom Angelina was nearly unconscious... She never before had experienced comparable pain. This did hurt even more than giving birth to her child... Her entire body was shaking and shivering, and she couldn't stop crying for at least ten minutes.

Suddenly disgusted by himself, Tommy dropped the brush, embracing his - still hardly crying - mum deeply...

"Forgive me" he whispered in her ear, caressing her ruffled, long blond hair, holding her precious shivering body tight. Angelina - still unable to talk - returned this gesture by snuggling up to Tommy's chest, wetting his shirt with her tears.

Feeling terribly guilty, Tommy held his mum in his arms... She was crying like a baby, pressing both hands on her bruised behind, her entire body trembling like an aspen leaf... He couldn't believe what he had done! "I'm so sorry, mum... it will be better soon, please, don't cry anymore..." Tommy was close to tears himself. It took the longest quarter of an hour for Tommy until his mum finally stopped crying, still lying in his arms, breathing heavily, but lovingly snuggling in his chest... He could feel the dampness of her tears oozing through his shirt down to his skin... making him feel even worse.

Don't worry, honey..." she whispered... Her voice was still quiet hoarse and trembling, but Tommy was really glad that she spoke to him. "I'm OK... Thank you so much for giving this spanking to me..." she got up, presenting her brown bush another split of a second to Tommy's hungry eyes before she pulled up her pants.

"Ouch!!!" She cried, while pulling up her pants, nearly beginning to cry again. "Oh Lord, that hurts!!" Tom felt guilty again, but also was surprised to hear a portion of amusement in his Mum's voice...

"I'm so sorry, mum..." he began again... "I hope, you can forgive me, I lost control, I.. I.."

Instead of a reply she embraced him, pressing her firm tits at his chest and kissing his lips, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. After finishing Tommy's longest and hottest kiss of his life so far she looked deep in his eyes.

"There's no need for excuses, honey, You gave me exactly what I was asking you for... and you did marvellous!"

"You mean, you liked it?" Tommy asked disbelieving, still a little breathless and deeply aroused from the kiss...

"I like it now. While you spanked me it was hell! But now... while standing here, my butt burning hot like fire, the pain slowly disappearing... it feels so, so... I can't describe it."

This evening, Mum went to bed very early, leaving her son with the promise that she would reward him very well for this fantastic spanking as soon as her bum didn't hurt so terrible anymore... Tommy poured a third beer and went to bed quiet dizzy... He couldn't get his mum's body out of his mind... Suddenly there were several doubts about making love to his mom... Incest! But... but this dreamlike body... This beautiful woman, untouched for at least three months, and really loving him... who could love him more than his own mother?

When Tommy woke up the next morning - very early, because he went to bed quiet early last evening - He made his decision. Better: He accepted his mum's decision... she had selected him, to take dad's place... and he would gladly do his new marital duties.

First of all he fixed up the kitchen, not very familiar with the household, but trying his best.

When mum came down the stairs at 8:00 o'clock - walking with a slight limp - the breakfast was ready.

"Hey, mum..." Tommy said. "Go back into the bed, I'm sure you won't be able to sit down, I'll bring you the breakfast!"

The entire following week Tommy nursed his mum back to health. Serving breakfast, dinner and lunch to her bed, helping her with eating - because it really isn't easy to eat, while lying on the stomach. He even carried the TV set upstairs to her bedroom, trying everything to make her comfortable until she was well again.

Angelina was deeply impressed by her son. Especially when she went down to the kitchen five days later for the first time. She had expected to find a chaos, but nothing like that! Everything was perfectly clean and tidy.

There were still some marks on her bottom shining in various colours, but it didn't hurt anymore.. she was fine again. Still looking around disbelieving, that her son was such a good house husband, Tommy rushed in, holding a large bouquet in his hands.

"Mum!" he shouted "You should be in your bed!"

"Don't be silly, Honey!" she replied "It was a spanking, no transplantation... For me? "

she asked pointing at the bunch of flowers in Tommy's hands.

"Yes, I thought you would like them".

"Red roses... " she looked at him in a roguish way "You know what it means when a man brings red roses to a woman?"

"Well..." he stammered, his face blushing a little bit "I think, I know..."

"Good!" Angelina answered, with a voice purring like a pussycat, suddenly embracing her totally surprised son, kissing him like he had never been kissed before.

Soon, mother and son were lying deeply embraced on the kitchen floor, kissing, touching, caressing each other...

"No! That's wrong!" Suddenly Tommy jumped up, walking some steps away, catching his breath. Angelina was terribly disappointed, it just had begun to feel so good!

"Honey!" she said, her voice trembling with arousal and disappointment, also a little breathless.

"What's the matter? Are you scared of all the shit the people say about that incest thing?"

"No, mum!" Tommy said, smiling, lovingly lifting her up from the floor, carrying his surprised mother on his strong arms out of the kitchen.

He placed her carefully on the sofa in the living room, kissing her again, then he said, looking deep in her eyes:

"You deserve better things than a dirty quicky on the kitchen's floor... I hope, you understand me.. you're my mum... and I love you so much.... Making love to you is totally different than fucking some of these cheerleader's chicks... I want it, but I want it to be perfect! You understand?"

Angelina couldn't help, hearing these words made her eyes filling with tears...

"You're such a good boy..." she sobbed, touching his cheek

"No need for tears, mum..." he said, obviously moved. "Just wait a bit, I'll fix us a nice dinner... Or try to sleep a bit, I want you to be fit tonight" The last words he said with a meaningful voice, making hot waves driving through Angelina's entire body.

It was a weird feeling - Angelina couldn't sleep, so she watched TV - to sit on the sofa, while her son was working in the kitchen.

Finally Tommy had created a perfectly romantic candle light dinner. Soft music, good food, Angelina's favourite meal and wine, she really enjoyed it!

While eating they talked about everything, laughing a lot... The wine made Angelina a little dizzy, Tommy's beer did the same to him... Finally the dinner was over.

"That was perfect, honey!" Angelina said, blowing out a candle. "Obviously you know how to get a woman in the right mood"

After putting on her very special record, Angelina began to dance, slowly, softly, moving her body really arousing.... In front of her son's widely opened eyes she performed a striptease, giving Tommy a rock hard cock before even exposing her firm tits to him.

Now she stood in front of Tommy, only wearing her pantyhose and bra. Angelina could feel her heart beating more and more quickly, while she was moving, posing, presenting the curves of her body to her gasping son...

Tommy came closer, she embraced him, kissed him deeply, while he - without any hesitation - put his hand on his mum's most private area... Angelina took a deep breath... it was so good to feel a man's hand in her crotch after all these lonely months...

For Tommy it was really arousing to feel the slit of her fleshy pussy lips through the thin fabric of the pantyhose... Not very experienced with this kind of foreplay, but with a good instinct and an inborn empathy for the reactions of a female body, Tommy quickly found the 'buttons' to push... Being rewarded for his good work by his mum pressing her precious tits at his chest, nestling against his body, purring like a pussycat....

"Oh, yes, honey, you do soo good... make your mum's pussy wet before you shove you large cock into it... ooohhh..."

Hearing her talk like that made Tommy extremely horny... Something had to happen immediately! Or his cock would explode in the next five minutes... Acting on impulse, he lifted her up, carrying her upstairs to the parent's bedroom...

Angelina obviously enjoyed the situation, being carried on her son's arms upstairs to the bed where she would let him fuck her... "Yes, honey.." she whispered "Make me you bride tonight..."

Arriving in the bedroom, Tommy placed his mum carefully on the wide marriage bed. Then he undressed himself, releasing his rock hard cock from the prison of his jeans...

Angelina let out a gasp of surprise when she saw her son's erection for the very first time... She never would have expected her eighteen years old boy to have such a huge, well shaped tool!

"Wow!" she only said... grasping the rock hard pole and putting it deep in her mouth, while Tommy continued fondling, massaging and kneading her pubic area...

Tommy gasped and moaned while his mum performed a terrific blow job, taking his member deep in her throat, sucking it, playing with her tongue.... Soon he could feel the climax building up...

"Mum!" he gasped.. "Mum, stop... I'll come.. I.. I.."

With several inches of a throbbing cock in her mouth Angelina of course couldn't answer, but she didn't stop sucking... She wanted to taste her little boy's cum... that was all she wanted in this moment and seconds later she got it...

With a loud howl Tommy shot load after load of his hot creamy juice into his mum's greedily swallowing throat... It was a huge amount, because he had cancelled all dates of the last week, to save his semen for this special evening.

Angelina was in heaven... Breathing heavily she could feel her mouth filling with sperm... Then she swallowed the first gulp, enjoying the feeling of the hot sticky stuff running down her throat... and still shot after shot filled her mouth again... A second gulp, then the well began to run dry... she sucked the last drop of semen out of the shrinking pole holding it in her mouth for a while then swallowing it like a delicacy....

Tommy was a little disappointed... He had intended to shoot this load deep into his mum's belly... But looking at mums slightly blushed face, glancing at him with a look of gratitude and horniness made it up again...

"Oh, thank you honey..." She whispered, while a little drop of sperm was running down the corner of her mouth...

Then Angelina slid out of the pantyhose and put off her bra. Finally naked she was lying on the bed, spreading her thighs widely, exposing her hairy pussy to her son...

"C'mon, honey.." she purred.. "My pussy is hot, it needs a little cooling..."

Tommy understood and moved closer, making himself comfortable between his mum's widely spread legs. Then he pulled apart the fleshy lips exposing a breathtaking pink, moistly glistening vulva... acting on the spur on the moment he pressed his mouth on this gem... Being rewarded with an enthusiastic shout for joy... With his tongue he began to explore the depth of his mum's sex...

"Oh yeah... Tommy!" Angelica moaned... "You little bastard really know how to treat a cunt right... Use your finger, honey.. or better two!"

Tommy obeyed gladly and gave his mum a combined finger fucking and pussy eating until she exploded in a terrific orgasm....

Tommy kept his finger deeply buried in his mum's cunt while she was wriggling and squeaking from joy, Being really surprised by the force of the vaginal muscles clenching around his finger, like milking it...

"Feel it.." Angelica whispered breathless after recovering from her climax, feeling her son's finger still deep inside her ".. Feel it honey, that's were you came from..."

With these words she opened her pussy with both hands, giving Tommy a rather gynaecologic insight... Tommy learned a lot about female anatomy this evening... But suddenly Angelina stopped the little biology lesson...

"It's time to fuck me, honey..." she whispered, her entire body shivering from desire, assuming her position, spreading her thighs widely, moving the hips forward a little bit...

And Tommy didn't hesitate... He climbed above the precious body of his mum, positioned his pole between the swollen fleshy lips and shoved it all the way in with one mighty thrust.

In contrast to all the girls he dated before, mum didn't need some time to adapt the size of his cock... He immediately could start fucking her as hard s he wanted... and he did! The wet hot embrace of his mum's cunt, receiving his cock really felt somehow like coming home... He buried his had in the valley between her huge firm tits, humping her like a crazy rabbit... Angelina screamed and squeaked from pure joy...

"Yesss...." she whispered between her screams... "Fuck me as hard as you can... Don't worry, my pussy can take a lot!"

It was Tommy's pleasure to obey his mum's demands... And she had lots of fun also...

After coming the first time in her mouth, Tommy had a phenomenal endurance... Twenty minutes of super hard fucking, his cock was sore, and Angelina's cunt also began to hurt, but there was no orgasm in sight... To bring this to an end - after coming four times she only wanted to feel her son's sperm squirt against her uterine orifice - Angelina started to use her secret weapon... Kneading and milking Tommy's throbbing cock deep inside her belly with her vaginal muscles it only took another minute and the eighteen years old boy shot his second load with a loud, triumphant howl deep into his mum's cunt...

While Tommy flooded all her insides with his hot sticky semen, Angelina exploded in a fifth orgasm which was better than every climax she ever had experienced...

Tommy collapsed, lying heavily breathing on his - also deeply aroused - mum until his shrinking penis slid out of her.

"That was great, honey.." she whispered in his ears, caressing his back. Tommy was too exhausted to reply this moment... "Get up, honey, I want to show you something..."

(To be continued...)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Alibobo.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.