The Best Erotic Stories.

My Cousins Part I
by AhMyGoddess
©

My twin cousins Matthew and Nick started college at the same time that I did and we were all going to the same university. Our parents got together and decided that the best thing would be for the three of us to share an apartment. It would be cheaper than dorm fees, Matthew and Nick would supposedly be good protection for a young college girl and I would make dinner each night to make sure that my cousins got fed (for a fee of course). I had mixed feelings about living with my cousins. They were the epitome of nerdiness, very shy and bookish. They weren't bad looking....or they wouldn't be with some fashion lessons. But I liked the idea of having an apartment and so I agreed to live with them, the allowance that I got for cooking dinner was an added bonus.

The first semester started out fine. Since Matthew and Nick lived on the other side of the state I hadn't seen much of them growing up. They turned out to be great roommates. They were tidy and quiet and spent the majority of their time studying, reading and messing around with their computer. I made dinner each evening and then went my own way. I'm not sure what Matthew and Nick thought of me. I was getting to know them better all the time but it was difficult. They didn't have any siblings and I got the feeling that they were a little shocked to have a young female around the apartment. I did my best to make them feel at home, but they often seemed nervous and shy around me.

A few weeks into the semester I was ecstatic to find that my last afternoon class had been cancelled. I hurried home to drop off my things and call some friends. I unlocked the apartment door and started walking down the short hallway to the living room. I was busy looking at the telephone bill and I only vaguely noticed that the television was turned up pretty loud. When I got to the end of the hall I froze in shock. My cousin Matthew was sitting on the couch with his stiff dick in his hand watching a porno!

His eyes were fixed on the tv screen and his hand was slowly stroking his dick. He didn't notice me. I remembered the time when I had caught my little brother, Stevie, masturbating. I had laughed and teased him goodnaturedly about going blind. I certainly couldn't do that with my overshy cousin. I started backing down the hallway when my eyes fell for a second time on his dick - it was enormous!! I froze and my mouth dropped open. My first thought was that he shouldn't be watching pornos, he should be starring in them! His cock had to be at least 12 inches long and it was perfect. My eyes were glued to the monster that he was stroking and my mouth was dry. I moved back a little to conceal myself as Matthew really got into jacking himself off. The sounds of a woman moaning in climax was coming from the tv and Matthew's hand was working his superlong cock, his face contorting in pleasure. The palms of my hands itched to touch that gorgeous shaft and for a moment I pictured what would happen if I went into the living room and took his cock into my mouth but I was too chicken to do it. When gobs of white jism began to spurt out of his cock I almost moaned aloud, I wanted to taste his cum so badly.

Matthew started cleaning up and I bit my bottom lip in disappointment and frustration. My pussy was wet and I didn't want the show to be over! I couldn't stand in the hallway forever though, so I tiptoed back down the hallway and reentered the apartment, being really noisy this time. By the time I got back to the living room Matthew had the television on a gameshow and his jeans done up. All signs of his afternoon activity were gone but it wasn't as easy for me to erase the thought of his monster cock.

After that I was the nervous one around the apartment. I was always horny, all that I could think about was that huge cock. I took every opportunity to stare at Matthew's crotch and Nick's too, wondering if he was as well endowed as his twin.

I found myself going through a complete change in my attitude towards sex. I'd had sex with a couple of my boyfriends in highschool but I had always been pretty plain jane about it. We stuck to the missionary position and I only rarely consented to giving them head. Now I was constantly fantasizing about giving head to my own cousins! And my thoughts didn't stop there. I wanted to fuck my cousins, to feel their hard cocks in my eager pussy. I thought about pleasuring them both at the same time, one cock in my cunt and one in my mouth. I remembered a porno that I had once seen where a woman took a cock in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time. At the time I had thought that she was crazy, now I wondered what it would feel like to have both of my cousins fucking me at once.

I'd never been much of a masturbator, but now that my cousin's huge cock was always on my mind my pussy demanded attention. I lay in bed at night, fantasizing about my cousins and exploring my dripping pussy. Soon, I got better and better at pleasuring myself. I had stronger orgasms than I had ever had with my ex-boyfriends. But that was not enough. Everyday the desire to fuck my cousins became greater and greater, I knew that I was going to have to act on it. But how? Matthew and Nick were so shy, I was pretty sure that they were virgins. Every scenario that I came up with seemed ridiculous and destined to fail. They were just good fantasy/masturbation material that made me want the real thing even more. I was getting pretty desperate. All that I knew was that I had to have that huge cock in my mouth and in my pussy and I was ready to try anything to get it there.

Then one morning I was on my way to the bathroom for a shower. When I arrived the door was closed and I heard the shower being turned on. Damn...Matthew was taking a shower, I knew that Nick had already left for an early class. An idea flashed through my mind and I reached out and quietly tried the doorknob. It wasn't locked. I opened the door and went to stand beside the closed shower curtain. I stood there for a moment, breathing heavily with anticipation and nervousness. Then I unfastened my robe and let it fall to the floor.

"Hey, Matthew," I began, I heard him jump from shock in the bathtub. "Mind if I join you? I need to take a shower."

I was already climbing into the shower without giving him time to respond. He was shrinking into an opposite corner of the tub with a look of shocked horror on his face. "Thanks," I said with a smile, ignoring the look on his face and trying to act like I wasn't interested in his naked body. "I really didn't want to wait."

I moved towards him and stood under the spray of the water, running my hands through my blonde hair and over my body to get myself wet. Matthew squeezed by me and stepped to the other end of the tub. "I.... if you want to take a shower...I...I'll just get out...and wait. Wait for you to finish..." he stuttered trying to avoid looking at me.

"Oh no, Matthew!" I cried grabbing his arm and holding him in the tub. I looked up at him with a pout. "I'll just feel so guilty if you go! There's plenty of room in here for two people. Here, you start washing." I grabbed a washcloth and the soap and pushed them into his hands. He hesitated, looking at me as if he was afraid of what I would do, and then started soaping up the washcloth and rubbing it over his arms.

"See," I said with a smile, "it's no problem." I moved back under the spray of the water and started washing my hair. I did my best to show off my lovely young body and to catch glimpses of Matthew's cock without getting caught. He was obviously in a great dilemma. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me and his dick was standing at attention. He didn't want me to notice his hard-on, but he felt like it would be rude to turn his back on me. He ended up doing his best to stand nonchalantly with the washcloth in his hands in front of his cock, trying to hide it.

I took the soap and started to wash myself. Matthew still had the washcloth so I used my hands to rub the soapy bubbles over my wet skin, paying particular attention to my breasts, ass and pussy. I rinsed off and went to Matthew. "Oh, I've been hogging the water. You still need to rinse off." I put my hands on his hips and moved him so that we traded places, pressing myself against him in the process. I almost let out a moan as my nipples brushed against his slick chest. By this time my pussy was so hot I could barely stand still, I was breathless with desire, I just wanted to jump on top of Matthew and fill my cunt with his long thick rod. Instead, I pushed Matthew back under the spray of the water and laughingly ran my hands over his arms, pushing off the soapsuds.

"Thank you so much for sharing your shower, Matthew," I smiled, looking into his deep green eyes. "I really owe you one now." He was trying to look anywhere but at me, but I was standing too close to him. His eyes bounced off my face, tits, pussy and legs, coming to rest at my feet. He still held the washcloth between his hands in front of himself. I let my hands slide down his arms until they reached his wrists. I looked at him and he raised his eyes and looked at me, he was breathless, wondering what I would do. I licked my lips and then pushed his hands apart and knelt down in front of him. I took his jumbo cock in my hand and started licking it's length up and down. He tried to step away but I put my other hand on his ass and pulled him back towards my mouth, moaning a protest.

I traced my tongue up to the head of his large cock and lapped up his precum, dipping the tip of my tongue into the slit at the tip of his cock. His cock twitched against my tongue and I moaned, "Oh Matthew, you're delicious!" I took the huge head of his cock into my mouth and sucked on it gently, tasting him and feeling him with my lips and tongue. Oh god he felt so good in my mouth! I'd waited for so long! My pussy clenched and I moaned and took as much of him as I could into my eager mouth, sucking and licking his long shaft. I covered the rest of his cock with my hands. Matthew groaned and I started moving my mouth up and down on his cock, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Matthew twisted his hands into my long blonde hair and the water from the shower poured down on us. I sucked hard on his perfect cock, fucking it with my mouth. I was soon rewarded with a thick spurt of hot cum. I swallowed it and all that followed eagerly, revelling in the taste of him.

I stood up and smiled at Matthew, he was standing there in the aftermath of his orgasm, completely shocked and with no idea of what to do or say. For a moment I thought about dragging him to my bedroom and fucking his brains out but he didn't look like he could handle it. Instead I purred, "Thank you, Matthew. You have the most beautiful delicious cock that I have ever tasted." I went up on tiptoes and gave him a brief kiss. He was still standing as if shellshocked when I left the shower.

I haphazardly dried off, wrapped the towel around myself, grabbed my robe and headed for my bedroom. When I got there I closed the door and threw myself on my bed. Within seconds I had two fingers pumping in and out of my hot cunt and the fingers of my other hand frigging my hard clit. I closed my eyes, the taste of Matthew's cock and cum was still in my mouth. I imagined Matthew's giant cock inside of my pussy and had a huge orgasm, juices gushing out of my pussy all over my hand and down my ass, dripping onto my bed.

When I was ready to leave for my first class Matthew was still barricaded in his bedroom. I tapped on his door and called, "Bye Matthew, I'm going to class. I'll see you tonight...please don't keep me waiting!" I left for class, my head full of plans for the upcoming evening.

Send all comments about this story to AhMyGoddess.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.