The Best Erotic Stories.

My Daughter Jenna
by Anders
©

The first time I noticed that my daughter Jenna was starting to grow up was one summer day when we were at the beach. I was sitting up on the sand reading a book when I looked up and saw a female bending over down the beach. The young tight ass really caught my eye. As the figure stood up, I suddenly realized that it was my Jenna. It really shocked me to think that she could look so good. It scared me a bit too, because I knew that I couldn't have been the only guy on the beach who noticed. Jenna was still young then, somewhere in her mid teens. She's a small skinny girl with blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders. She has big green eyes and a wide smile that lights up when she's happy. Jenna is an only child and I raised her on my own, so we've always been pretty close.

Seeing Jenna as a sexual being that day at the beach really opened my eyes. I knew that it was wrong, but that image stuck with me and I masturbated a few times thinking about her ass the way I saw it down on the beach. I felt a little bad at first, but the more I thought about it the more I decided that looking didn't hurt anything. As long as Jenna didn't know that I got off on looking at her body, how could it hurt? As my memories of the beach incident started to fade a bit, I caught myself looking at her ass when she walked around the house and when she sun bathed by the pool. She had such a nice tight ass, I could grab the whole thing in my hand if I wanted - the thought made me shudder. She never wore bikini bottoms, but always the really tiny tight shorts that were in that year, along with a bikini top. Her tits were small, but looked to be as hard as a rock and her nipples had a tendency to poke through her bikini top. I began to notice all of these details more and more. As the summer went on, I kept wondering what she looked like naked. The last time I'd actually seen her without clothes on was several years ago. I had always respected her privacy, but now I was getting curious.

A few months later, after much begging and pleading on her part, I broke down and decided to buy Jenna a car. She'd gotten her license and I hoped she was mature enough to handle the responsibility. I also believed that I might use this to my advantage. She really wanted an automatic, but I insisted on a stick shift. After we picked out the car and brought it home, I told her I would have to take a week to fix a few things before she could drive it. She reluctantly agreed and I was on my way. I spent the next six nights working feverishly in the garage. I'd ordered a tiny pinhole camera from the back of Popular Science magazine. I pulled the back seat out of the car and built a small compartment under it where I bolted down a camcorder and ran wires from there to the area under the dash board. I put a cover on the compartment so that the only way to get to it would be with a screwdriver. I mounted the pinhole camera under the steering wheel column pointing straight back toward the driver's seat. I installed a little light under there that looked like it belonged there - I attached it to the fuse box and made it just bright enough to emit a soft glow. I put a hi-8 tape in the recorder and tried it out. Everything worked. After some minor adjustments for light and direction, my hard work was ready to be put to the test. All I would have to do was hit record on the camcorder's remote and it would start recording and continue for up to 3 hours before it automatically stopped. I also put in a switch so that it would stop if there was no person sitting on the driver's seat and then start again when the key was turned back on. It was quite simple by tapping into the seat belt warning system.

One thing that Jenna and I would sometimes get into little fights about was the fact that she loved to wear little dresses and short skirts. She's my daughter and I didn't want her dressing too provocatively. Until now. After the car was ready, and I had given her the keys, I waited. Sure enough, the first Friday night that she had the car she wanted to spend the night out with her girl friends and drive them around. After a little fake protesting, I gave in. That evening Jenna stepped out of her bedroom wearing one of her cute short dresses. I'm sure she was waiting for me to argue with her, instead I said, "have fun," and walked into the kitchen. She yelled out that she loved me and headed out. As I heard her slam the garage door I reached into my pocket and hit "record". I couldn't wait.

The next morning Jenna got home at around noon and headed straight for her room. I asked her how the night went and she said she'd had fun but they didn't get much sleep so she was going to take a nap. I wasn't going to argue. As soon as I felt she'd had enough time to fall asleep, I headed for the garage. I grabbed my screwdriver, got into her car, removed the tape and replaced it with another. My hands were shaking as I carried the tape to my room to watch it. I couldn't get there fast enough. I locked the door behind myself, put the tape into my HI-8 player and laid back on my bed. As the tape began to play I held my breath. The first image I saw was my daughter's knees. Then, as she must have been starting the car, she moved her left leg to the side and I let out a gasp. I saw right up my little girl's dress. My eyes followed her leg from the inside of her knee up her inner thigh and straight into her panties. My god, I thought, my god. She was wearing the most sexy white-laced panties that I've ever seen. They were tiny, barely leaving anything to my imagination. I could see the skin around her panties; it looked so soft and smooth. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. I reached my hand down into my pants and started to stroke my now rock-hard cock.

I kept my eyes glued to the TV screen. She was driving now, her legs kept opening and closing as she shifted and sped up and braked. Her little panties would move a little bit this way or a little that as she moved in the seat, but they wouldn't move enough to let me see more. I was so excited. The camera was positioned so perfectly. I just stared right up her skirt, right into her young tight virgin pussy.

A thought entered my mind as I sat there watching my daughter's legs rub together, then move apart. The girl on the screen was only a few feet from me. Right down the hall, sleeping in her bed, was the little girl whose dress I was so hungrily looking up. The thought made me stroke myself faster. How easy it would be to walk down the hall and fuck her. God, I knew it was only a thought, but it scared me a little. Then I remembered what I had decided earlier - as long as it's only in my head, there's nothing wrong with it. I took a breath and relaxed.

On the television, something was happening. Jenna must have stopped the car because she wasn't moving her legs. I knew the camera should stop if she got off the seat and I was wondering how good my wiring job had been. Suddenly, Jenna swung her left leg all the way out of the picture to the left. I couldn't believe my eyes as her panties almost disappeared into her slit. She was just about doing the splits as she got out of the car. It only lasted for an instant, but I just about came right then and there. My dick pulsated in my hand as the picture went dark.

Then, suddenly, and to my relief, the picture came back. I had no way of knowing how long she had been out of the car, but when the recording started again, there she was. I was once again staring up my teen daughter's dress. She appeared to drive for quite a while more and then she stopped moving for a while, but didn't get out of the car. Suddenly something amazing happened. A hand appeared in front of the camera. I gasped, had I been found out? Then I realized what was happening. The hand was on the inside of my daughter's thigh. Then two other hands were there. The two hands appeared to be trying to stop the first hand. I couldn't believe it. Someone had their hand between my daughter's legs and she was trying to make them stop. I couldn't even start to guess who the other hand belonged to, but it looked like it was a man. I was so angry and so excited all at the same time.

It appeared that Jenna had succeeded in stopping the boy from grabbing her, and her legs closed for a while. Then, suddenly, she spread them far apart. I stared at her panties and squeezed myself. What was happening, I wondered? Then, to my shock, the boy's hand came back into the picture, this time being guided by Jenna's hands. She pushed his whole hand right down into her panties. Then she used her hands to move his back and forth. She was showing him what to do; I couldn't believe my eyes. My own daughter getting touched by some strange boy and wanting it.

After a while, she moved one of her hands away and let him go at it. I could tell he was working his fingers in and out of my daughter's pussy. Her panties moved from side to side and every once in a while I would catch a glimpse of the penetration. I was blown away by the fact that Jenna was completely hairless in her crotch area. I knew she was plenty old enough to have hair down there, so I guessed she must shave her pussy. I thought about how long she spent in the shower every morning and it made me gasp again. While I was outside yelling for her to hurry, she was running a razor across her most delicate area, getting it ready for some boy who I'd never even heard about, no less met. I couldn't be angry with my hard on getting ready to burst.

As the hand worked its way around the inside of my daughter panties, it appeared to be making some stops other than her pussy. The boy slid his hand almost under her and I could see his finger working feverishly. I knew that he must've been fingering her asshole and the idea drove me mad. As if it wasn't enough to imagine how tight Jenna's little naked pussy must be, now her ass too. I stopped rubbing my cock so that I didn't come too soon. I kept watching as he moved back up to her pussy again. He was working her fast and deep with two or three finger now. She was grinding down against him, almost moving forward right off the seat as she humped his hand. I was going insane with lust when all of a sudden her legs clamped shut around the hand. I could see her legs shuddering violently, and I knew she must've been coming. I started rubbing myself again and her legs continued to jerk and twitch. When she finally moved them apart again, the hand was gone. After a while of no real action, she leaned really far to the right. As her ass pulled half way off the seat, I imagined that she must either be giving the boy a hand job or, more likely, a blowjob. I tried my best not to come as I looked at up her skirt at her ass.

After a while she sat back down all the way and began to drive again. I could see her panties were wet now, as the light reflected off of them as she moved. The seat too, where they were touching it, was wet. I watched for a little while longer, but I had seen more than enough to get me off. It was now time for me to have my own orgasm. I had an idea of how I could get to the highest level of pleasure.

I stopped the video and walked toward the door of my room. I crept quietly down the hall and up to my daughter's door. I listened carefully but didn't hear a thing. I opened the door and there she was, sleeping like a baby. I would never see her as a baby again, though. She was so fucking sexy lying there on the bed, only a few inches from me. I looked over to make sure she was out, which she still was, then I moved silently over to her laundry basket. In the basket I found exactly what I was looking for. I closed her door behind me and rushed back to my room.

Laying on the bed in my room, I put the white lace panties up to my face and inhaled. The smell was intoxicating. I breathed in and out through the still-moist underwear that my daughter had been wearing only an hour before. I put them right up against my mouth and ran my tongue across them. They tasted sweet and salty. I was in heaven. I took one last deep breath and held it. I moved the panties down to my crotch and wrapped them around my cock. They were so soft and silky. I began to move them up and down with my hand. I slid my daughter's panties faster and faster up and down my shaft and then suddenly, I began to shoot my seed right into Jenna's white lace panties. I kept coming and coming, for over a minute I sat there stroking away while fireworks exploded in my head. Finally, I stopped. I looked at the panties, now soaked in both her juices and mine. I knew I had to wash them off and get them back to her room. I also knew this wasn't the last time I would touch my young daughter's panties.

To be continued.
Another Fine Story by Anders
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1998 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.