The Best Erotic Stories.

Mindy Fucks
Pt. I: Mindy's Birthday
by Tristan
©

CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION:

Tom Dishman walked into his room and was greeted by the sight of his beautiful wife, Allyson; face up on the bed, naked, masturbating with a purple ribbed seven-inch vibrator. His cock jumped to instant rigid attention as he soaked in her natural beauty flushed with sexual heat and energy. Her body was soaked with a fine sheen of perspiration and goose bumps pimpled her skin. Her tits thrust upwards, nipples extended and hard, as if begging to be sucked. Beads of sweat trickled down her neck into her cleavage like clear drops of cum. Strands of her long brown hair stuck to her forehead and temples where the sweat had gathered as she exerted constant pressure on the humming fake cock in her pussy. He could see the muscles standing out on the back of her right arm as she swirled the vibrator around the wet grasp of herself. Her thighs were coated with pussy cream streaming from the pink of her cunt clamped so tightly around the thick stalk of the vibrator.

Tom began stripping before he even closed the door. He was so stunned by the sight of his wife fucking her pussy with such abandoned rapture he didn't take notice of anything beyond his immediate view of her and the low moans of lust coming from her mouth. He slammed the door shut and ripped his shirt over his head. He had an extraordinary body for a thirty-six year old man and was in prime physical condition. Years of commercial diving, working in the surf and swimming against the ocean currents had left him with a stunning physique. Tall and lean, he was tanned from the daily sun with rugged skin from the sea spray and wind over the water. His face was extremely attractive and he turned ladies heads wherever he went. He and Allyson had been married at eighteen just before the birth of their daughter. They had both been so hot for each other from the day they met. They fucked constantly, without inhibitions or hang-ups. They were in love and still were. In their hometown, their constant affection for each other was legendary.

Pulling his pants off, Tom walked towards his wife, his long thick cock straining and tight against the hard muscles of his abdomen. As he closed on the bed, his eyes flashed across her body, shaking now as an orgasm swept through her like waves against a beach. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the television to which her attention was glued. On the screen, a beautiful young girl was kneeling on a bed, her thighs tucked beneath herself, her legs spread. Her hands were thrust down between her thighs as she adjusted and guided a thick yellow dildo into her cunt. Her head nodded like someone on a powerful drug and her body undulated over the hard tool. Her ass lifted gently off the bed, bouncing softly off her thighs, allowing the dong to slide slightly in and out of her incredibly wet cunt.

Tom smiled at his wife's stuttered moan of pleasure as she watched the television girl's pussy clench tightly around the thickness of the stalk, her orgasm apparent. Something began struggling for attention in Tom's lust numbed brain. Why did the scene on the screen look so familiar? Suddenly his smile froze. His dick jerked and throbbed against him, a drop of pre-cum rising to the head of his staff like a luminescent pearl. Excitement flashed through his body, radiating from his toes to his scalp like an electric jolt. He had suddenly recognized the television girl's room and the girl herself. It was his daughter Mindy!

Allyson turned to him, suddenly noticing him for the first time. Her initial look of surprise immediately replaced by a look of intense pleasure, happiness and lusty excitement.

"It worked," she said, "we got her on the closed circuit camera. I knew she was ready."

Tom's eyes moved across his wife's face to the screen of the television then back to his wife. His smile returned, natural and exuberant.

"God!" He exclaimed, "Look how beautiful she is." His daughter looked almost exactly like Liv Tyler except her tits were slightly larger. She had the same doe-eyed innocent looking face with those full, pouty lips.

He took another step towards his wife who was reaching out with her left hand to pull his hard cock toward her eager mouth. He felt the sudden warm wetness of her mouth surrounding him, her lips sucking him deep into her throat. A tortured groan came out of his mouth as the sensation of her sucking over took him. Her right hand continued to drive the vibrator into her pussy letting it slip from the wetness only long enough to run it across her clit before she buried it to the hilt, her hips lifting off the bed with each deep stroke. Her left hand stroked his shaft as he began fucking her mouth with slowly and evenly, savoring her with all his senses.

On screen, his daughter began fucking herself harder, her body rising higher above the dildo then thrusting down on it with a slight twist of her hips. Tom suddenly realized he could just hear her over the television speaker, a soft noise barely audible over the hum of the vibrator and the throaty gurgles of Allyson's pleasure as she slurped his cock in her mouth. He strained to hear what Mindy was saying. One of her hands let go of the rubber cock and pushed a strand of long brown hair back behind her ear before it slid down across her chest to cup and squeeze one of her small tits. What was it she was mumbling?

His wife pulled his cock from her mouth and began rubbing it across her cheeks and forehead. Her tongue swept out and around the large head of dick, licking the pre-cum as she nibbled her way up and down the shaft. She pulled him down to rub his cock head across her nipples and caress it momentarily between the junction of her breasts. Mindy's body began trembling, her chest rising and falling in obvious gasps of pleasure. Her saw her head fall back as she fucked herself hard on the rubber cock. Her hand moved from her tit to her pussy and she began rubbing her clit. The trembling became a shake. He glanced at Allyson. Her tremble was becoming a shake. Her hip thrust upward to push the vibrating cock deeper into herself. He felt his own seed beginning to rise. Mindy was now banging herself onto the dildo, using both hands to keep it upright and in position. Her head was thrown back, her moans now clearly audible and words that sent Tom over the edge.

"Fuck me daddy, fu...fuck me!" his daughter was excitedly pleading. He looked down in shock at his wife and she smiled up at him.

"She's been doing that for over an hour now." she said.

"Gawd," was his only response, his body's excitement quickly matching that of his wife and daughter's. His cock began to swell and an explosion of white semen jetted from the tip across his wife's sultry, sexy face.

"Yes, give it to me baby!" she growled, in a lewd, unearthly voice. "Cum all over my face. God, baby I'm cumming too, your daughter's cumming. Fuck, look at the cream gushing out of her pussy. She's begging for you to fuck her. Oh, she wants it baby, she wants to fuck her daddy. Oh, shit! Fuck baby...cum...cum!!!"

Tom spewed cum all over her face, his eye's glued to his daughter's trembling, jerking body. Ropes of his sperm flew across Allyson's nose and forehead into her hair. She pulled his cock, milking him and directed his cock head towards her ample tits. She bathed her chest in his cum, her nipples covered with jism. She could taste his semen in her mouth and feel it sticking to her face like heavy cream. Her shuddered above her, crying out his love for her, and spewing forth his excitement at their daughter's tender and innocent sexuality lighting up the screen of their television. Her cunt convulsed around the vibrator as her mind lost itself in the blinding arc of another orgasm.

THE PLAN:

They slowly worked out the plan over the next week and each night they let the excitement of the coming event and the images of their daughter in bed lead their sex into new dimensions. What a perfect idea it had been to put the spy camera in Mindy's room. Allyson had said Mindy was almost ready to blossom into her sexuality and that they should be her mentors. She was right. He was electrically excited by the idea of teaching his daughter to fuck. He wanted to teach her to suck his cock, to properly fuck a man who was properly fucking her, to ass fuck, and, most importantly, to let go of the stale traditions and inhibitions that normally served only to depress the human sex drive with its complete banality.

Saturday was Mindy's birthday and they needed to get all the elements together, a perfectly planned day of boating and picnicking, along with the gifts, jewelry and the special items Allyson had in mind. Allyson began taking care of the details. She went clothes shopping. She bought herself and Mindy new bikinis and then stopped at Victoria's Secret and Frederick's for some sexy teddies and body suits. Tom went to the jewelry store and bought gifts for both Mindy and Allyson. He made sure the boat was clean and ready and charted out a meandering course through the Keys that would lead them, at the end of the day, to a very secluded beach.

Monday night, Allyson stroked Tom until his nine-inch cock was completely hard, bloated, purple and seconds from cumming. Using soft wax, she made a perfect cast of his cock. She carefully set it on the nightstand knowing she would need to have it in perfect condition or her plan would not work. Then she mounted Tom, sitting up on him and wrapping her legs around his waist. She took his cock into her cunt and ground her clit against him until she felt herself gush and felt her world melt into a red sexual haze. She looked at his handsome face as he gritted his teeth in an effort not to cum too quickly. She lifted up off him; his dick slid from her soaked pussy and he groaned in frustration. She lowered herself, slowly sliding him into her tight ass. She adjusted to his thickness then began grinding hard, not wanting to wait, wanting to feel his cum splash deep into her bowels. He came with a scream, flooding her ass with his sperm.

THE GIFT:

On Tuesday morning, Allyson took the wax cast to the adult toy store on Mulberry Street. There was a pretty young girl she had not previously met behind the counter. Allyson carefully explained what she wanted to the girl. "I want Ernie to make me a dildo from this wax cast," she said. The girl eyed her doubtfully. "I don't know if we can do that," she said. "Please get Ernie out here," said Allyson. The girl left and in a few minutes Ernie came through the back door. He was a large man with long uncombed hair and a goatee. His gut extended over the waist of his trousers. He looked rumpled. He wore glasses and looked a little offbeat, like an absent-minded professor. His face was kind and he had very compassionate eyes. He had seen a lot in his business but Allyson was a special friend. "Hi Allyson," he said, "what can I do for you today." The girl, standing at the door behind Ernie looked surprised that they knew each other. "I'm one of his best customers," Allyson told her with a smile.

Starting from the beginning, Allyson explained to Ernie what she wanted. After she finished he stood silently thinking it over. His hand stroked his beard, as he looked Allyson over. Finally he began, "I have something really new and special I think you'll like," he said. "It'll be expense, around five grand, but I know you're exactly the customer I've been developing this for. Come on back, I'll show you the prototype."

Ernie told the girl to lock up the shop as Allyson rounded the end of the counter. She followed Ernie to his workshop in the back of the building. The entire room was filled with shelves of vibrators and dildos. Tables were festooned with butt plugs. There were large wooden racks with strange pulleys and eyehooks strung with thick silk rope. Whips and paddles lay on the floor. A riding crop rested on the edge of a small saddle. The saddle itself was oddly shaped and a large, cock shape stud rose from its center in perfect position for a girl to slide it up her pussy were she to sit in the saddle. "What in the world is that?" asked Allyson, pointing out the saddle. "Well," stammered Ernie, "its for, you know, some people like to get their lovers to wear them, they use a bridle too, and they, um, you know, they ride them. The inside is padded so it won't chaff the wearer. I made that one for a young lesbian couple on Key West, but I sell a lot of them. I can make them to fit a real horse too. Lots of young ladies buy them." "I bet they do," said Allyson, thinking back to her teen years. Her very first orgasm had occurred on the back of a horse during a bareback riding lesson at Miss Tina's Riding School For Girls. That was a good memory.

Ernie stopped at a large table covered with strange tools, computer chips and small vials of powder. He picked up a large dildo and turned it slowly in the light. "I've been designing a new very life-like brand of dildos. Feel that one," he said as he handed the dong to her. "Good God," she said, "it's warm." She ran her hand over the length of it and almost dropped it in surprise when she felt it throb and squirm slightly in her palm.

"This is a very advanced design," said Ernie, "There's a mesh of sensors wrapped around the entire phallus. Inside the head I planted a microcomputer that controls all the mechanisms. It heats up and throbs like the real thing. It runs off a watch battery. Look," he said, pulling aside a small flap to expose the round silver battery. "Taste it," he said. Allyson put the tip of the cock to her tongue then she let it slide past her lips. The dildo grew slightly larger lodged in her mouth and, to her surprise, instead of the cold taste of sterile rubber, she tasted a distinct male essence.

"Wow, just like the real thing," she laughed. "Does it cum too?"

"That's the best part," said Ernie. Allyson's eyebrows raised as she began to fully appreciate the depths of Ernie's genius.

Turning the phallus over Ernie twisted the base and removed a stainless steel tube about three inches long. The tube had three separate compartments. He opened the end of the first compartment and spilled a small amount of powder into his palm. "This is a special recipe I cooked up," he said. "It's entirely organic. You put a few grams here into this compartment..." He poured the powder back into the tube and picked an eye dropper off the workbench. "You add a drop of water to this compartment..." He added the water to the second compartment through a small hole in the tube. "You give it a shake..." he shook the tube, then reinserted it into the fake penis. "What you have here," he said, "is nothing like the real thing. Work that shaft enough; use enough friction, get it hot and this thing will spew a quart of jizz. Won't get you pregnant, but it tastes and smells so real you won't be able to tell the difference." Allyson looked at him incredulously. "Ask my wife if you don't believe me," he said, pointing over her shoulder.

Allyson turned to greet Ernie's wife Charlotte, a stunning blonde with short hair, long, sultry legs and a dynamite ass. "How have you been doing, baby," asked Charlotte. "I was wondering when you'd come back around. I see Ernie's been showing you his latest creation."

Allyson turned back to Ernie, "make me one," she said, "and I want you to use the cast I made from Tom."

"How soon do you want it?" he asked.

"I need it in a couple of days," she replied. "It's going to be a gift for Mindy."

"All right," said Ernie, a grin spreading across his face. "For you and her I'll make sure this thing is ready by Friday afternoon."

At the workbench, the girl from the front counter was turning the wax cast of Tom's cock over in her hand. "Is this really from your husband?" she asked. "Yes," said Allyson. "You're a lucky bitch," said the girl.

Charlotte and Ernie both laughed. "Allyson," said Charlotte, "meet my daughter Shawn." Allyson walked over and gave the girl a hug, laughing. "Yes I am very lucky," she told her. She looked Shawn over. A little skinny, medium length blonde hair, well toned muscles, small breasts and a tight ass. She was wearing light blue hot pants and a matching midriff shirt. She looked hot.

"Listen girls," said Ernie, "maybe you three want to play." He handed the dildo in his hands to Charlotte, then took the wax cast from Shawn. "I'm going to work. Don't have much time to finish this up." He walked to the workbench and immediately began tinkering with the various tools and materials on the table.

"Come on upstairs with us," said Charlotte, leading the way. Allyson and Shawn followed behind. Allyson's pussy was already beginning to warm up.

Upstairs, Charlotte made them each a drink, and then she led them to the playroom. The floor of the room was covered wall to wall with a thick, soft mat. Pillows were thrown around. "Get Allyson comfortable," said Charlotte, turning to them both. Shawn immediately came up behind Allyson. Kissing her softly on the back of her neck she reached around and began unbuttoning Allyson's blouse. Allyson eased into the girl's caress, feeling Shawn's small tits rub against her back. Charlotte began to remove her own blouse. One hand held the dildo while the other undid buttons. Allyson's blouse came off and was tossed to the floor, instantly forgotten. Shawn's small hand came around again and began unbuttoning her pants. The slacks slid over her hips. "Yummy, "said Charlotte, and Allyson looked down at herself to see a large wet stain spreading from the silk crotch of her cream colored panties. She blushed, then turned in Shawn's arms, her mouth finding the sweet mouth of the young girl, her tongue frantically twisting with Shawn's in a deep French kiss. Charlotte was suddenly behind her and she was sandwiched between the two of them. She could feel the heat coming off Charlotte's body and feel the hard nipples of Charlotte's tits rubbing across her back. She reached her hand behind and made contact with Charlotte's crotch, felt the soft down of her pubic mound as her fingers buried themselves into the wet core of Charlotte's snatch. "Ohhh," she heard the moan next to her ear.

Shawn slipped sensuously from Allyson's grasp. She slipped the straps of Allyson's bra off her shoulders, her lips and tongue caressing the round flesh of each tit before circling the nipple. She used her teeth to nibble and raise the nipples to hard bullets. She slid lower, her tongue dancing in Allyson's navel, and then her hands eased the panties off Allyson's hips, letting them slide down to her ankles. Allyson stepped out of them and kicked them away, her fingers still busy inside Charlotte's pussy. Shawn was licking the skin of Allyson's shaved pussy her tongue flicking over the extended nut of her clit. Allyson's cream began to coat her chin. Behind them, Charlotte enjoyed the feel of Allyson's fingers in her pussy as she rubbed the dildo in the crack of her ass. "God, I need someone to eat my pussy, " she said. "Help me here, Shawn," she gestured to her daughter and then began easing Allyson back, laying her down on the mat. She straddled Allyson's face and lowered her sopping cunt to Allyson's mouth. "Put you tongue in me you hot little bitch," she moaned. She handed the warming dildo to Shawn who had stripped, and naked, was now rubbing a nipple into Allyson's wet cunt. Allyson's hips were pulsing up and down. "That's it," said Charlotte, rubbing her muff over Allyson's mouth, "lick my cunt. Suck my clit. Oh Allyson, you're mouth is so fucking good. I'm going to cum all over your face."

Between Allyson's legs, Shawn was alternately sucking the fake cock then sliding it deep into Allyson's pussy. The dildo throbbed and jerked and Shawn could taste the drips of the juice coming out of the tip. "Damn," she thought, "this thing is heating up already." Shawn knelt between Allyson's legs and bent them back until her knees touched her stomach then she began sliding the cock into her hard. She used the thumb of one hand to stimulate Allyson's clit and she could hardly believe the amount of cream flowing out onto her hands as she hammered the dildo into the woman. Charlotte was shaking and quivering as Allyson's tongue beat into her. An awesome orgasm swept through her body and she looked down to see her cream splash all over Allyson's face. She fell off of Allyson's mouth, her heart racing and her head spinning. "Jesus," cried out Allyson, her cunt clamping down on the dildo Shawn was pounding into her. She came with a scream almost involuntarily grabbing Shawn by the hair and pulling the young girl's body down on top of her. Shawn kept the dildo buried as Allyson clawed and grasped at her. She covered Allyson's mouth with her own, her tongue lashing. She licked the cream off of Allyson's face as the woman continued to orgasm beneath her.

I can't take anymore," said Allyson, jerking her way out from beneath the girl. "Shit, it's you're turn girl," she said to Shawn.

Shawn was on her hands and knees, her ass raised in the air, her tits rubbing slightly against the mat. Allyson slid under her and began tonguing and sucking her nipples while Charlotte crawled behind Shawn and glued her mouth to her daughter's sweet ass. Her tongue roamed into the girl's rose hole then her mouth slid down to suck at the girl's tender cunt while her tongue did a dance within the pink. Shawn's ass pressed back into her mother's face. She felt Allyson's mouth teasing and tonguing her tits, she brought the head of the dildo to her mouth and began sucking it while her mind and body spun out of control. Her body trembled and convulsed and she gasped and moaned around the thick head of the cock in her mouth as her orgasm overtook her. She let the cock slide from her mouth as she passed beyond her normal senses. She lost control of her body and pissed all over her mother's face as all three girls cried out in an agony of lust.

Once they had slightly recovered, the three ladies sat in a close circle. Charlotte took the dildo and began stroking it. She held it up so that both Shawn and Allyson could lean forward and work their tongues over the length of the shaft. The dildo grew increasingly warm. Its color began to change, it throbbed. The women gathered over the dildo, each of them stroking or licking at the angry purple head when it suddenly gave a strong throb and began jetting out thick, viscous ropes of the fake semen Ernie had mentioned. The first jet of cum splashed into the girls' faces covering their cheeks and lips with what smelled and tasted exactly like semen. The ladies cried out in wonder. Then Charlotte brought the cock to her face, stroking and kneading it so that three huge shots of cream splattered across her nose and into her hair. Cum dripped down across her forehead. She turned the cock toward Allyson. A rope of semen splashed Allyson's face just before Charlotte lodged the cock between her lips. Semen sprayed into her mouth. She grabbed the dildo from Charlotte and coaxed another shot onto the roof of her mouth with a deft jerk. Then she pulled it from her mouth allowing another shot to cross her face before she aimed the stream at her tits, splashing them down with the hot cum. Shawn was frantically fucking her fingers into her hairless snatch when Allyson turned the hose on her. A huge jet of cum splashed across the girl's hand and she fingered the thick mess into her cunt turning it white and frothy in the mix of her own cream. More cum flew across the girls body, against her tits, over her shoulder then right into her face. The dildo shot out an endless stream of sperm until the women were covered with it. It dripped off their faces and mouths and plastered down their hair. Their tits were covered with white juice. Their cunts were a mess of cum and cream. All three of them were shaking and screaming and moaning while their pussy's spasmed from the feel of the cream splashing them down.

THE BIRTHDAY:

On Saturday morning Tom and Allyson prepared breakfast for the family; eggs benedict, strawberries & cream and a bottle of premium champagne, a Heidsieck & Co., Gout Americain 1907. Mindy was thrilled. It was shaping up to be an extraordinary day. Her parents told her they would be spending the entire day together and that they had planned a trip out to through the Keys. "I guess we'll do a little skiing and fishing," said Tom. "We've got a great picnic basket packed. I thought we'd have dinner alfresco at the beach on Flatiron Key."

After a short drive from their house to the marina, they loaded the boat. Tom owned a fifty-nine foot Bayliner 5788 Pilot House Motor Yacht. The cabin was fully decked out with all the amenities. Wall to wall carpeting, leather seats, a fully appointed galley and a wet bar. They loaded the boat with their supplies, weighed anchor and cruised out through crystal clear water towards the Keys. The sky remained clear with only the occasional wispy white cloud floating across the aquamarine sky. The water was warm and inviting, the sandy bottom and coral heads clearly visible, filled with colorful darting fish, manta rays, and the occasional nurse shark skimming across the bottom of the flats. They spent time fishing. Casting crab flies to shy permit. Pulling out the big guns to cast lures to schools of large shiny armored tarpon winding through the channels between flats. Mindy and Allyson laid out on the deck, covering their bodies in sun tan lotion and basking in the sunshine while Tom made lunch in the galley bringing out cups of cold gazpacho soup, shrimp salad, French bread and brie cheese and a pitcher of margaritas. Both ladies looked luscious in their new bikinis, covered in oil, and Tom's cock began to thicken as he thought of the plans for the evening ahead.

After lunch the family hopped overboard and snorkeled through the crystal clear water. The sea life beneath them was unbelievable. Colorful fish darted in and out of the bright coral reef. They saw the occasional green moray eel eyeing them from a hole in the coral, its mouth open revealing the rows of shiny teeth that made them such dangerous predators. Mindy was an excellent swimmer and she and her father swam through the water with preternatural strength and agility. They would swim down to wind through canyons in the reef bank and float among clouds of angel and parrotfish. Mindy playfully swam around both her mother and father, sliding her body across them as if she were a fish tempting them into a chase by coming in close only to bank away at the last second. Her playfulness and the close body contact had her parents wondering who would be seducing whom by the end of the evening. Both parents longed to strip the skimpy bathing suit off her lithe body and use her for hours of pleasure.

The day wore on and the family reached that state of blissful contentment you can only reach when you are on the water, relaxed and completely happy. As dusk began settling they motored towards Flatiron key where they intended to anchor and head to the beach, start a nice bonfire, spread out a glorious dinner and celebrate Mindy's birthday with a cake and all her gifts. That night they would sleep either on the beach or head back to the boat and ride out the night at anchor, rocked to sleep on the gentle night waves. Tom and Allyson were greatly anticipating the festivities ahead, eager to begin their sexual explorations of Mindy.

The sun was setting. Vibrant colors streaked the sky as the sun fell into the sea below the horizon. Flatiron key was just visible as they sailed west towards the setting fireball. As evening settled they made anchor about 100 yards off the Key. They loaded up the zodiac with their supplies then went to their staterooms to change into elegant evening attire. Tom put on a tuxedo while Mindy and Allyson donned matching silk evening gowns with plunging necklines that opened to reveal their cleavage. The party got into the zodiac and motored towards the white sand beach. On the beach they spread out and collected driftwood to build the bonfire and opened comfortable blankets to sit on and eat and enjoy the evening. Tom pulled some champagne bottles from a cooler and filled glasses for Allyson, Mindy and himself while Allyson set out the china and silverware for dinner. The night was filled with birdcalls and the sound of the sea lapping against the beach. The air was warm and dry and wonderfully free of insects. Allyson pulled out a thermos and filled bowls with she-crab soup while, from another container, Tom dished out a Caesar salad with a strong anchovy dressing. As they began eating Tom turned on the boom box and they all listened appreciatively to the sound of Nina Simone's 1964 album In Concert. Mindy was overwhelmed by the elegance of the evening, heady from the champagne and looking forward to receiving her gifts. After the soup and salad courses, Tom spread out the main course; lamb chops, artichoke hearts. They ate and talked about how wonderful the day had been and about all the things they looked forward to in the coming year. Tom and Allyson talked to Mindy about taking a year off before she moved on to college and coming with them on an around the world cruise they were planning. Mindy was so happy and excited she jumped up and threw her arms around each of her parents giving them a huge hug and kiss.

After dinner, they set aside the dishes and snuggled together near the fire. Allyson moved to the presents and lit the candles on the cake. After all eighteen candles were burning, Mindy thought for a moment while she considered her wish then blew them all out. They laughed and then began handing presents to her. The first present she opened contained a long elegant velvet box. Inside she found a long string of pearls. She squealed with happiness and was amazed at the extravagance of her parents. She put the pearls over her neck where they nestled delicately down into her cleavage. The second present was the matching pearl earrings. She kissed her mom and dad, then put them on, turning her head from side to side so they could admire their beauty contrasted against the skin of her neck and the dark brown of her long hair. They drank a little more champagne and then Mindy opened her next present. As she took the top off the box, she gasped in both delight and shock. Inside was a pair of black six-inch tall stiletto heels and nestled beneath them was a sheer black body stocking. She took the delicate garment out of the box and held it up to the firelight. It was almost translucent. The front of the piece was held together by only a few small mother-of-pearl buttons, the opening dipped so low it would easily reveal her pubis when she wore it.

"Why don't you go ahead and model it for us," said Allyson.

Mindy's mind reeled as she thought of wearing something so scanty in front of her father but, at the same time, the thought made her pussy moisten and pulse. She stepped outside the ring of light thrown out by the fire and slipped out of her evening gown. She put on the body stocking, thrilled at the feel of the delicate fabric against her bare skin. Her nipples grew hard and erect as sexual thrills coursed through her body. She walked back into the light and did a model's turn so her parents could have a good look at her almost naked body.

"Wow," said Tom appreciatively. His cock hardened to stone in his trousers. Allyson gave a long whistle and clapped her hands.

"Mom," laughed Mindy, "I can't imagine why you'd buy me something like this."

"Don't you like it," asked Allyson.

"Of course I do," replied Mindy, "It's just not something I'd expect."

Allyson stood up and walked over to her daughter. She put her arms around her and gave her a hug. "I just thought you're so beautiful and sexy and almost grown now," she said, "I thought you'd like it."

"I do," said Mindy, "I love it."

"We'll then you're going to love this," said Allyson. "This is your last gift, but it's very special. You're dad helped me make this and we both really want you to enjoy it." Allyson motioned to Tom who stood up and came forward with the last present. He handed it to Mindy and both he and Allyson watched as she eagerly tore away the paper and began lifting the top off the box. Allyson almost came as she heard the gasp from Mindy as the shiny new dildo was revealed inside the box.

"My God!," gasped Mindy, taking a slight step back and looking up sharply in surprise at her smiling parents. Before she could say anything else, Allyson stepped forward and put her mouth to Mindy's. She pulled the girl's young body to her and let her hands grasp her daughter's ass as she kissed her deeply. Allyson was momentarily paralyzed with shock, but the feel of her mother's lips on hers and the insistent push of her mother's tongue into her mouth made her quiver with desire. She dropped the dildo to the blanket and began to kiss her back. She wrapped her arms around her mother and leaned into the kiss. Her hands slid down Allyson's back and over her ass. She pulled her forward so she could grind her now steaming pussy into her mother's thigh. They kissed for several minutes while Tom stayed in the background, momentarily forgotten, then Allyson slid out from Mindy's arms, dropping into a crouch, her tongue trailing down the girl's neck and into the valley of her tits. Tom stepped forward to replace Allyson with his mouth over his daughters his strong arms pulling her into his kiss. Between them, Allyson sucked and nibbled on Mindy's tasty teenaged tits. Her tongue teased Mindy's nipples while her hands continued to knead her daughter's ass. Behind her she could feel Tom rubbing his crotch against her back. She crouched a little lower, bringing her tongue down to Mindy's belly button, then she turned and caught the hard bulge in Tom's pants with her mouth biting gently and lovingly against his clothed rock-hard cock. She heard him moan into his daughter's mouth and she smiled in delight.

Mindy was gasping, her breath rising heatedly from her body. She could feel the cream oozing from her pussy and felt her mother's hot breath against her pubic mound. She spread her legs slightly, almost involuntarily and pushed her pussy towards her mother's mouth. Meanwhile Tom was stripping off his clothes, dropping them away and forgotten on the blankets around them. He broke his kiss with Mindy and watched as she leaned her head back and tangled her hands into her mother's hair. Allyson's hands were snaked between Mindy's thighs pulling her ass forward while her tongue danced against the young girl's clit. Tom pulled his pants off and his nine-inch cock slapped up against his abdomen. Her crouched behind Allyson and unzipped her dress. Allyson's mouth withdrew from Mindy's pussy and she slipped out of her dress as she kissed and sucked her way back up the girl's body.

Allyson stood up and looked keenly at Mindy's face. "You are so beautiful girl," she said. She stepped beside Mindy and pushed the girl's head forward. "Open your eyes Mindy," she told her. "Look at your father. Look how big and hard his cock is. I think he's dying to fuck you." Mindy's stared at her father's cock, her eyelids were half closed in a sexual swoon. Allyson led her forward to Tom and pushed her to her knees. "Suck his cock," she ordered. Mindy's hand moved up and gripped Tom's thick cock. Her hand couldn't fit completely around his girth. She pulled his cock down and slid him into her hot mouth. He groaned with lust and pushed his hips forward so that half his cock rooted into his daughter's mouth. Allyson knelt behind Mindy and caressed the girl's budding tits. "That dildo on the blanket is an exact copy of your daddy's cock," she whispered into Mindy's ear. "It cums just like the real thing," she said. "before the night's over I'm going to fuck you with it and I'm going to make it cum all over your hot little body. I'm going to eat your pussy and you're going to eat mine. You're daddy's going to fuck both of us with that hot cock of his. He's going to fuck our mouths and our pussies. He's going to fuck our asses. He's going to cum all over our faces. He can cum gallons. Mindy, you're going to learn how to fuck like a real woman tonight.

Mindy's head bobbed up and down the length of Tom's cock. She sucked him deep into her throat, moaning and gurgling around his thickness. She pulled him out so she could run her tongue around the magnificent head of his cock and taste the tangy pre-cum dripping from the piss hole. Her mouth nibbled down the shaft while she stroked him with one hand and caressed his balls with the other. Behind her she felt her mother's hand reaching down to rub her pussy and penetrate her pink slit with two fingers. Her hips began undulating as her mother slid her fingers in and out of her tight pussy then she felt the head of the dildo against her cunt and groaned as the thick length of it penetrated her sheath. The shaft of the dildo rubbed against her clit as it slid deep into her. Above her Tom banged his cock into her mouth so that she gagged a little and had to take him out. She rubbed his cock against her face as she caught her breath. Her mother left the dildo inside her, filling her, and knelt up next to her to share Tom's cock. They both nibbled and sucked and jerked him. They let their tongues tangle together and felt his cock slide over their cheeks and into their hair. "Let's make him cum so he won't go off too quick when he's fucking us," said Allyson. Mindy whimpered and sucked him back into her mouth. "Let me take him for a second," said Allyson, and she took Tom's cock in both her hands and started jacking him hard against her cheek. "You want to cum all over our faces don't you," she coyly asked. "Want to cum all over Mindy." Tom groaned, unable to withstand any more. Mindy saw his cock grow and then her mother turned it towards her as a hot jet of cum shot out against her face. It splashed all over her mouth and cheeks. Another shot landed on her forehead streaking across an eye. Allyson turned the cock on herself taking several shots against her cheeks and turning her face side to side to coat herself with his cum. She caught the last few blasts in her mouth then turned to Mindy and kissed her pushing the cum onto her daughter's tongue with her own. They separated then began licking the stray semen off each other's faces.

Allyson removed the dildo from Mindy's cunt and slid it into herself. She urged Mindy to straddle her face then tongue fucked the young girl while she fucked herself hard with the dildo. Tom slipped his still hard cock back into Mindy's mouth while Mindy moaned and rubbed her muff against her mother's mouth. Mindy felt her Allyson's fingers invading her tender ass and came hard spraying cream out on her mother's tongue and face as Allyson finger fucked her ass to the knuckles. Tom straddled Allyson's body and crouching forward brought his hot cock up to the lips of Mindy's cunt. He slid his cock home and began fucking into her. He reached around her and rubbed her tits. His hand slid across her face, his fingers dipping into her mouth so he could feel her tongue slide and glide across them. Allyson slid her tongue against Mindy's clit and licked the shaft of Tom's cock as it slid in and out of their daughter. Mindy was cumming incessantly, thick cunt cream dripped down Tom's shaft and onto Allyson's face. Occasionally a gusher of her girl cream would spill out from around the tight seal of his cock in her pussy and drip down to cover her mother's face. Allyson's cunt gripped crazily around the dildo as she came. Her body was shaking. Tom cried out and spilled his second load of seed into his daughter's womb. She cried out in ecstasy feeling his hot semen jetting into her and feeling his shaft balloon as the cum worked its way down to the cock head.

They uncoupled and Tom laid down between his wife's wide spread thighs and began sucking her cunt. Mindy laid down on her mother and they lodged the hot dildo between their tits, licking the head as Allyson worked it between their tits. She built up friction, fucking the fake cock through their valleys and then suddenly it went off, pulsing and firing off cum that sprayed over their tits, against their necks and across their faces. A thick jet of his wife's cunt cream rewarded Tom's eager tongue and face as she came with thunderous intensity. Both girls' were screaming and moaning. Begging him to fuck them and suck them. Their tongues danced across their faces, licking the viscous semen and taking more ropes of hot cum into their mouths as the dildo continued to shoot out its seed. Tom got up on his knees and lifted Allyson's hips so he could bury his now raging cock into her hot pussy. He fucked her hard, feeling her cum again and again. He took his cock out of her cunt and buried it in her ass. His fingers replaced his cock in her cunt so that both her holes were getting fucked. Mindy spun around and jammed her ass into her mother's face while her tongue danced across Allyson's swollen clit. Her tongue slicked around Tom's fingers tasting the sploogy essence of her mother's cunt. Tom fucked hard into Allyson's ass as she orgasmed again and again against his fingers and her daughter's fiery tongue. Sure he was not going to last too much longer, Tom pulled Mindy off Allyson's face and turned her around, laying her between her mother's thighs. He lifted her ass high and brought his hugely engorged cock to her back door. He pushed in slowly and slid into her tight anal opening. He had never felt anything so tight and hot in his entire life. He fucked hard then pulled out, stroking his cock so that his cum splashed against both his wife and daughter's cunts. He stroked his cum out onto their stomachs and against the bottom of their tits.

Allyson began to slide out from under Mindy but as her cunt passed the young girl's face she felt Mindy nestle her tongue into her groove. Tom got behind his daughter and began sucking her cunt and ass. He reached over and grabbed the champagne bottle and poured the liquor over his daughter's ass so that some of it spilled down her back but most spilled through the crack of her ass over her puckered rectum and into his mouth sucking at the cup of her cunt. Mindy cried out in pleasure feeling the carbonation sting and tickle her tender spots. She sucked hard on her mother's clit and bucked her ass into her daddy's face. After they came a few more times Mindy and her mommy knelt in the sand while Tom jerked his cock to one last hard cum against their smiling faces. Both girls begged him to cum, to cover their lovely faces with his white-hot cream and as he came they groaned and opened their mouths to catch it on their tongues. The girls kissed and licked the semen from each other's faces before they stood up then, laughing and running all three of them charged into the water to wash off the accumulated sweat and sex of the evening.

Both her parents and Mindy's birthday dreams had come true. Her parents were to prove to be the most insatiable lovers she would ever have. From that night forward they fucked her with an unremitting intensity. At the end of the year they would leave on there around the world cruise and many more sexual adventures. On this night, the night of Mindy's birthday initiation, they cleaned up, went back to the boat and spent the rest of the night cuddling in the master stateroom, sucking and fucking each time the urge got too strong to live with.

More of Mindy's family adventures to come. E-mail me Tristanbear@hotmail.com if you liked it and want to read more soon.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Tristan.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.