The Best Erotic Stories.

My First Lovers, Mother, Daughter
by Tawny T.
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

"You mean you put this one up your backside?" Jean said looking at one picture. The pictures showed actual photos of women using them on themselves. The illustrations were very sharp and clear. There was text too.

They showed the vibrators inside the women's pussies or asses. One was shown against a long erect nipple. One women with a very large clit had it lightly touching her clit. We both gasped at one picture of a man with his large cock buried inside a woman's pussy and she held the vibrator against her clit. You could almost count the pubic hairs on both of them. Another showed a woman on her knees with another woman behind her putting a vibrator in her pussy and a smaller one up her ass. Every pussy fold was clear. We read the accompanying text. It was also very explicit.

I reached down and stroked my pussy. Jean looked at me and did the same thing. "Lets try them out." She giggled.

I took the larger one, she took the middle sized one. I slipped a knobbed cover over it that had raised dimples on the surface. The instructions said 'the raised knobs give wonderful sensations sliding in and out of your, or your lovers' vagina'.

"Turn it on and put it against your clit." I coached. I put mine against my opening and turned it on. My pussy was so wet I had no trouble in sliding it a little way inside me. Beside me Jean gasped as she put it against her clit. Her vibrator was gold colored and smooth. Mine was silver.

"God, that feels so good. It's like sticking my finger in a light socket."

Her eyes closed and she moved it up and down her pussy lips, mostly keeping it against her clit area. She slid it down to her pussy lips then back up.

I was enjoying mine. As I slid it in and out, the knobs felt wonderful, and the vibrating sensation added to the thrills. I kept my eyes on Jean, watching her get more and more excited. I slid mine deeper and deeper inside my pussy. The bumps gave an added thrill. I wasn't a virgin, for my fingers had long ago eliminated my maidenhead. My body shivered involuntarily.

Jean began to moan softly, and thresh on the bed. She sobbed out as she came, and I did the same moments later. The climax was very intense and satisfying. I pulled the vibrator out and turned it off.

Jean lay panting, her face flushed. Her eyes were shining. "I think I had the first real climax of my life. You were right, it's almost like being turned wrong side out. That was fantastic! How many climaxes can you have at a time?"

"I don't know. I have had seven or eight in one day. I am sort of limited at home. I can't just lie around and climax when I want to. Mom was gone a whole day and I had three in a row. Later I had four, I couldn't stop. Later that night I had another, but she was home and I was afraid she'd hear me. I guess you don't have to worry about your mom hearing you." I said.

"No, but I would be mortified if Dad heard." She said laughing.

"With that outfit your mom is wearing tonight, I don't think that he will be walking up and down the hall. She is really beautiful. That body of hers is spectacular. She could be a centerfold in any of the men's magazines. God she has beautiful breasts! "

"Yeah, she goes around the house naked a lot of the time. She does have a beautiful body. I hope I inherit her tits." She said.

"Lets try some of the other attachments." I said. "Try the middle one inside your pussy. It sure felt good in mine."

She took it and slipped the knobbed cover off, then put it against her pussy. As I coached she slid it slowly inside her. It went a little way and she grimaced.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It pulls a little." She said trying again.

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked.

"Yep, guess I am. I've had my finger up inside but not very far." She said grinning sheepishly.

"That's no sin to be a virgin. I lost mine to my fingers. I just kept putting my fingers deeper till I could get two inside me easily. Let me see." I said moving down.

She spread her thighs and I moved between them. This time I didn't hesitate and placed two fingers on each side and spread her outer lips apart.

Her pink inner lips were wet and gleaming. I slipped my fingers in and gently spread them. Her pussy was very tight. I had my face inches from her pussy. Her sex scent smelled so good. I could see her hymen, a pale pink band.

" I can see your hymen, your maidenhead. It's a thin membrane of tissue across your pussy." I said looking up at her. Her eyes were wide watching me. Her finger slowly rubbed her clit, I don't think she was aware of what she was doing.

"What does my pussy look like from there?" She asked softly.

"You have a very beautiful pussy. I never knew that they could be so pretty. It's a beautiful deep pink, and looks like a rose. It's wet and glossy. It looks delicious." I said before I realized what I'd said. I let my fingers slide out of her. Her pussy closed up. There was a drop of her juice at the opening.

"Delicious? Really? I've heard the boys kid about eating a girls pussy.

I never thought about it looking delicious." She said softly, eyes wide.

"I don't know why I said that, but it does look delicious. Would you mind if I touched it with my tongue" I said my heart in my mouth. She didn't say a word, but shook her head slowly. I leaned forward a little, slid my tongue out, and put it against her pussy. I pressed it inward and it slipped into her vagina. She gasped and I pushed it further into her center. She tasted salty and delicious. I licked softly, then slid my pointed tongue back into her.

I pressed my lips against her pussy and sucked gently. Her sweet juices filled my mouth. I slid my tongue in and out slowly. She groaned above me and I moved my hand upward and rubbed her small clit slowly. Her hand covered my hand, pressing down on it. I sucked and slid my tongue into my first pussy. I loved it. Her thighs spread wide. She tasted so wonderful. It didn't take long for me to bring her to a moaning, sobbing climax.

I couldn't get enough of her sweet pussy. . I continued to lick, suck, and tongue fuck her while I rolled her small clit around and around. She went from one climax to another. Her hips thrust up against my mouth, and her hands pressed my face hard against her hot juicy pussy. Her pussy seemed to turn to liquid, her juices flowed out into my eager lips. My face was covered with her sweet pussy juice.

I don't know how many times she came, but finally she pushed me away, rolled to the side and crossed her legs. I moved up beside her and cuddled against her, kissing her cheek. I stroked her breasts and smooth hot skin. She was damp, her body had a sheen to it. I went to the bathroom and got a towel and wet wash rag. and wiped her down, then bathed her face with the cool cloth.

She looked up at me and smiled weakly. "That was a climax, wasn't it?"

"Honey, that was a whole bunch of climaxes. I lost count of how many you had. You just went from one to the next. I couldn't stop kissing and licking you, and didn't want to. You have an absolutely delicious pussy. You were so juicy. It just seemed to flow and flow." I said looking down at her.

"How does it actually taste?" She asked. I bent down and kissed her lips, pressing my lips against hers rather hard. She slid her tongue out and licked my lips. I backed off slightly. She grinned. "Oh, like that. Not bad, kind of salty. I never tasted my pussy juice before. You really like kissing me there? Really? Honest?"

"You were delicious. You are the first girl I've ever kissed there. I've tasted my own juices lots of times. Mine tastes about the same. Yes, I really liked sucking and licking you. Does that surprise you? It surprised me. I thought about it, but never thought I would do it to you. I'm glad it did though." I said kissing her again.

This time I slid my tongue into her mouth. Her lips parted and she sucked on my tongue. Her own tongue fenced with mine. She reached out and caught my breast and squeezed it softly. I did the same to her. Her hand moved down my body and found my pussy. She cupped my mound and her finger gently pressed inward and slid between my wet pussy lips. I moaned as she slid it deeper till it slid up inside me.

I pressed my mound against her hand. She slid it in and out then pulled it out. She put her finger into her mouth. "I like it. I want to taste your pussy, like you did me." She said kissing me.

I didn't object. I don't think I could have, if my life depended on it. She kissed her way down my body. She sucked my breasts then kissed and licked her way down to my pussy. I spread my thighs for her. She kissed my thighs a little, looking up at me with a teasing smile. She parted my pussy lips and still looking up at me, slid her tongue out. She bent and I cried out as her tongue probed my inner lips. I lifted my hips a little and her tongue slid into my center. God, it felt good. Her head dropped and her hot, wet lips covered my spread pussy. It felt fantastic. She slid her tongue in and out, wiggling it around. Her lips sucked and I came from the intense pleasure.

No one had ever kissed my pussy. I had always wondered what it would feel like. It was almost beyond description. She kept her lips plastered to my pussy while my hips jerked and thrust. She wasn't touching my clit, but she didn't have to, I came and came. Her tongue bored and thrust inside me. Her lips sucked and sucked. Finally I pushed her head away before I fainted. She slid up and kissed me, holding me close to her.

"You tasted wonderful. I see why you liked to kiss my pussy. Your pussy was very juicy. I liked your pussy juice too." She said kissing me softly. "Does that make us Lesbians? If it does, I don't care. I liked kissing you and making you 'cum'. Feeling you climax, and knowing I was responsible for it was so wonderful. It made me feel good all over, down to my pussy. It tingled while you were 'cuming'. I almost came while you did. Did it make you feel like that?"

"It sure did! I thought I would climax too when you did. And no, I don't think it makes us Lesbians. There are people, or so I heard, who like it with both sexes. They call them "Bi" they think they have the best of both worlds. My Aunt said a friend of hers is "Bi". She didn't say it where Mom could hear it though. She didn't seem to think it was so bad."

"I'm glad. I want to make love to you lots more. It won't ruin our friendship will it?" She asked seriously.

"Not if I can help it. We both like to do it. We'll have to keep it our secret. My Mom would absolutely kill me if she found out. She'd kick me out of the house. I guess your mom doesn't object." I said kissing her.

"Obviously not. You said she looked in when I was between your thighs. I guess it would look like I was kissing your pussy. I'll have to bring it up casually some time." She said.

"Casually, yeah. 'Mom, is it OK if I go down on my female friends, and have you done it with other women?" I laughed. We giggled and rolled together on the bed. In my mind I though of Lori's soft thighs, and bare pussy lips and my mouth watered. I kissed her daughter, sliding my tongue into her sweet, hot mouth. We lay holding each other, kissing softly, hands stroking for a while.

We got up a little later, put on our PJ's and went down to the kitchen to eat a snack. Lori came down while we were there, still dressed, or undressed in her filmy negligee. It looked a little wrinkled this time. I couldn't keep my eyes off her gorgeous body. As she moved around the kitchen, her full rounded breasts would bob and sway. God, I was in lust, with my best friends' mom. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Jean didn't seem to notice.

If Lori noticed, she paid no attention. She did bend over a couple of times, and I could clearly see her pussy lips through her gown. She had obviously shaved them, for there was no pussy hair except in front, and it was shaped. I got several good looks at her lovely ass as she bent over.

My pussy got wet looking at her. She did catch me looking at her magnificent breasts several times. I couldn't help it. I could see her large aureoles and erect nipples. I swear they got erect after we came down to the kitchen, and the room wasn't cold at all. She made no mention of her birthday gift to Jean.

After we finished eating, she kissed us both lightly on the lips. When she leaned over to kiss me, I could see down her low cut gown again. I could clearly see her full breasts clear down to the nipples and see the brown crinkled circles of her aureoles. . That and her faint perfume made me dizzy. I had to sit there for a moment, I didn't trust my legs to carry me.

We went up and Jean locked the door again. We got in bed and got out the vibrators. We played with them again. This time I used the smallest one on her and carefully slid it into her pussy. I parted her inner lips with the fingers of one hand and aimed it at the small opening in her hymen. I pressed it against the opening. At the same time I had her use one of the other vibrators on her clit.

While she was climaxing, I pushed a little harder and it slid inside her. She said she didn't feel it. Next I tried the next larger one and did the same thing while she climaxed. There was a little bleeding but she said she never felt a thing. Now I could slide the largest vibrator inside her easily. She said it felt real good.

"Let my try something. I want to try the larger one in your pussy, and the smallest one in your ass. Think you'd like that?" I asked.

"Sure. Anything you want. I'm your sex toy. I've put my finger up my ass a couple of times, but it didn't do anything for me. The vibrator may be a different story though. It sure got me off before." She giggled.

I had her pull her thighs up toward her breasts and spread her thighs wide. I licked her sweet pussy and got it wet. I slid the smaller vibrator into her pussy to get it slick, then moved it back to her small perfect anus. I carefully pressed the tip against her little hole and told her to relax. I pushed gently. I watched fascinated as her sphincter relaxed and it slid into her small neat anus. I had it turned off. I slid the other one into her wet pussy with no trouble. I turned on the one in her pussy first, then the one in her ass.

She cried out as I began to slide them in and out alternating first one then the other. She began to sob and then moan as I worked them in and out. She came almost at once. Her body went wild threshing on the bed. I almost got hit with her flailing legs. I kept pumping as best I could. She came and came. Her cries filled the room. I hoped her mother couldn't hear her, or did I? I pumped them till she cried out for me to stop. I slid them out and turned them off. She was weak and panting. She was covered with a fine film of sweat. I held her and kissed her.

We kissed softly for a while. She said that it was unlike the other climax she had. It seemed to overload her senses. She didn't know her anus was so sensitive. We guessed it was the vibrators that did it.

After she had regained her strength, she wanted to do it to me. She took the vibrators in the bathroom and washed them both. I told her I wanted to kneel on the floor with my top on the bed. She got behind me and slid the smaller one into my pussy to get it slick. She pushed it against my anus and I relaxed and let it slip inside. I'd had my fingers in there lots of times and it slid in easily . It felt good as it slid deep inside my ass. She had put the raised dot sheath on the largest vibrator and slid it into my pussy. It felt good going in. I told her I was ready and she turned the one in my pussy on first then the one in my ass.

(next)

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Tawny T.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.