The Best Erotic Stories.

Melinda Pt. I
by Anonsky
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


This is the story of how I became sexually involved with my two older brothers, Jerry and Gary. My name is Melinda, naturally everyone calls me Mel.

My brothers are identical twins, eleven months older than I am. The big joke in the family is that for three weeks every year we are all the same age. Naturally, growing up so close in age to them, I was quite the tomboy. Always ready to play ball or whatever else my brothers wanted to do. Whatever my brothers did, I tried to top it. If they climbed a tree, I climbed higher; if they jumped a ditch on their bicycle, I jumped further. Mom used to complain that she didn't have a daughter, she had three boys and the youngest one was the wildest of the lot.

We did all the things kids usually do, including playing doctor - you know the "you show me yours, and I'll show you mine" routine. When we got in our early teens we were still very close but began to go somewhat separate ways; however, their influence was still there. Since they were active in sports, I was active in sports all through high school - golf, basketball and track, but I injured my knee in a bad fall during practice at the beginning of my senior year. The injury ended my basketball and track career and left me with golf as my only sport. It also ended my hopes of getting a college scholarship. My brothers had graduated last year and were attending City College, but were still living at home. With three of us going to be in college at the same time and considering the expense involved, the plan was that each of us would attend the less expensive City College for two years before transferring to the State University.

It was the night of my senior prom that I started thinking of my brothers in a different manner, in a sexual context. I had gone to the restroom and had just sat down on the toilet when I heard two girls come in. I recognized one of the voices, it was Julie, my brother's date. Jerry was dating a girl in my class so he was at the prom with her and Gary was at home. I knew he was here with Julie, but I hadn't seen him. Without even thinking about it, I lifted my feet and braced them against the stall door so it would look like the stall was unoccupied if anyone checked it. I was going to eavesdrop on them if I could. Julie was talking as they came in the restroom.

"Didn't you and Gary do it? You two were a pretty hot number for awhile."

"Is there anyone else in here?" I didn't recognize this voice. There was a brief silence and I heard someone walk into the room and then return to the small foyer where the makeup counter was. "No, we're alone."

"Well didn't you?" Julie asked.

"Sure, you know I did, but that's not why I'm warning you about those two."

"Well, if you screwed Gary, you might as well say you screwed Jerry. Hell, I can't tell them apart."

"I think I did - screw Jerry I mean," said the other girl sarcastically. "I think they switched on me one night. I couldn't be sure, but there was something different. Gary swore I was just imagining things."

"You really think they did that and you couldn't tell?"

"Not by looking at them, but the way we fucked that night just felt different - it was the little things he did." The girl paused and then continued. "Gary said he was just trying to please me, to make it more exciting."

"If it was Jerry, you have to admit he's pretty good. He's the only one I've been with that gave me an orgasm." Julie laughed, "Ralph would just poke it in and cum. It was over with before I even felt anything."

The other girl laughed, "Julie, I suspect they're both good. I know Gary was." She laughed a little louder. "Maybe they learned how screwing that sister of theirs. Maybe that's why she's such an ice queen, she's getting all the fucking she can handle at home. They've probably been sticking it to her ever since they figured out what her cunt was for."

"Yeah, the female jock." Julie laughed. Maybe she isn't the dyke we think she...."

The sound of someone coming into the restroom interrupted the conversation and I heard them leave. I lowered my feet to the floor as someone went into one of the stalls. I just sat there for a few minutes, angry and a little hurt at what I had overheard. I knew that a lot of the girls didn't like me, thought I was too standoffish and too aggressive, more interested in sports than in boys. "To Hell with them," I muttered to myself as I stood up and straighten my clothes.

As I left the restroom I saw Julie and Betty Cranston over by the refreshment stand. The other girl I had overheard was Betty. Gary had dated her for awhile last year. I looked around for Jerry since I hadn't seen him all night. When I glanced back over at Julie I saw Jerry walking up to her. I almost laughed out loud - it wasn't Jerry, it was Gary. They had done the very thing that Betty was warning Julie about, they had switched places for tonight. Julie and Betty were standing there drinking punch and talking to him, totally unaware of the switch.

I walked up behind him and said, "Hi Jerry, having a big night?"

"Oh....Oh Mel, you....you surprised me," he stammered.

I covered my mouth with my hand and choked off my laugh at the look of apprehension on his face. He knew I wasn't fooled. For some reason, I have always been able to tell which one is which. Even my parents get confused sometimes, but I never have. I don't how I can tell, I just know. My mother says that when I was four or five, she would ask me how I knew who was who, and with the simple logic of a small child, I would just say "because Jerry is Jerry, and Gary is Gary."

We stood there and chatted for a few minutes. I could actually see his body relax when he realized that I was going to go along with the pretence. Finally, I said, "You guys have fun. I need to go find my date before he thinks I walked out on him."

"Who are you with?" Julie asked.

"Jimmy Thompson." I noticed the smug look on Julie's face. Jimmy is a nice guy, but not one of the in-crowd.

"I didn't know you were still going with him. I thought maybe you had come with Gary," she replied in a snide manner.

I restrained the urge to throw a shoulder into her and knock her on her ass the way I would someone blocking the lane on a basketball court. "No," I looked directly at my brother, "Gary has something pretty hot going down tonight. Besides, Jimmy had already asked me."

As I was leaving, I pulled my brother to one side and whispered in his ear, "I hope you fuck her brains out tonight....if she has any." I walked away before my startled brother could reply.

Jimmy had me home by midnight. Since tomorrow was Saturday, he had to be at work at 7:30. I expect I had not been very attentive to him, since I couldn't get my mind off Gary and what he planned or was already doing with Julie. I realized I was a little jealous, even envious of my brothers. I was still a virgin. There had been the usual groping and petting on dates but I had never really wanted to go all the way - the double standard still lived. It was okay for boys to have sex but not girls, not unless they wanted to get a reputation. I realized that another reason I had never wanted to go all the way was that none of the boys I had dated measured up to my brothers.

I grabbed a soda from the kitchen and went up to my room. Everyone was already in bed. My parents' bedroom was downstairs at the opposite end of the house and the three of us were upstairs. As I went by the open door to Jerry's room, I had to smile. They were carrying the charade all the way - Jerry was sleeping in Gary's room.

After I had undressed, I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself in my panties and bra and thinking about what Julie and Betty had said about me. "Well you won't win the Miss America Pageant, but you look pretty damn good," I muttered to myself. I turned sideways and looked at my profile. All the curves were in the right places on my five foot-eight frame, and with my blond hair and blue eyes, I knew I could turn a few heads. Since I was no longer training for the track team, I had added a few pounds and looked better than ever, even my breasts seemed to be a little larger. I thought about what the girls had said about Jerry and Gary fucking me and wondered if my brothers had ever thought about having sex with me.

To my surprise, thinking about it, thinking about them making love to me, was actually turning me on. I could feel a warmth and moistness in my cunt as I thought about what Gary was probably doing with Julie at this moment. I laughed softly. "Probably fucking her brains out," I whispered to my reflection. When I wondered what it was like to feel a guy's prick thrusting into your pussy driving you to an orgasm, I felt a sudden rush of heat and moisture in my cunt.

I slipped my hand into my panties and down over my mons, cupping my pussy in my hand, letting my fingers gently stroke the moist lips of my pussy while I watched myself in the mirror. Just as I was slipping a finger between the lips of my pussy there were a couple of soft knocks on my door. Startled, I jerked my hand out of my panties and said rather loudly, "What....Who is it?"

The door opened and Jerry came in. "Not so loud. You want to wake the whole house," said Jerry, speaking in a low voice. "I wanted to talk to you." He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You startled me. I thought everyone was asleep." I smiled at him, I thought I knew what he wanted to talk about. "I was just getting ready to go to bed," I said as I turned my back to him and removed my bra. I slipped the large T-shirt, one of theirs that I slept in, over my head and turned back to face him. "Gary called you, didn't he?"

"Yeah. He said that you had seen him and knew what we were doing. He was worried you might say something to Mom or Dad."

While he was talking, I turned off the light leaving the room in semi-darkness with just the nightlight on in the adjoining bath. It gave us enough light. I chuckled and sat down beside him. Jerry was in his jockey briefs, but we were used to see each other in our undies or half-dressed around the house.

"I won't say anything." I laughed, "As far as I'm concerned, Julie deserves a good screwing."

Jerry chuckled, hesitated, and then asked, "Did you really tell Gary that you hoped he'd fuck her brains out?"

"Yeah, but I'm afraid he'll have a hard time finding any." I told him what Julie had said, that she thought Gary might have been my date for the prom. We talked for a few more minutes and then Jerry got up.

"I guess I'd better get back to bed."

I grabbed his hand. "Jerry, don't go....not yet. Stay and talk to me for a little while." I wasn't sure if I knew what I wanted to happen, but I knew I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay with me. "I'm not sleepy. I just need someone to talk to."

"Sure....okay, Mel," he said as he sat back down. "This was your big night, the Senior Prom, I didn't expect you in this early."

"Jimmy has to be at work by 7:30, so we couldn't stay out too late." Even though the room was comfortable, I knew it had to be a little cool for Jerry in just his briefs. I stood up and pulled back the sheet and slipped under it. "Here let's get under this. We can lie in bed and talk the way we used to when we were little kids."

Jerry slid into the bed on my right side. I moved closer until our shoulders were touching and whispered, "We haven't done this in years. Remember how we used to sneak into each other's room and talk until three or four in the morning?" I loved both my brothers, but Jerry and I had always had a special connection, a special rapport.

Jerry chuckled softly, "Yeah, I remember. I also remember Mom fussing because we'd sleep so late the next morning."

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonsky.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.