The Best Erotic Stories.

My Jenny Fantasy
by hullo_nurse
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

I fantasize about many things, mostly about fisting & being with another woman. I am with the girl I met at the grocery store in her apartment. Her name is Jenny & she is a little plump, like me. She has 38C tits & red-brown hair & green eyes. She is 5'5" & has a nice shape.

We met in the produce section. I think we were both fantasizing about what to have for dinner...or what to have IN us for dinner. She was looking at some long seedless cucumbers, I was checking out some summer squash. We made eye contact a few times & exchanged smiles. I think we both figured out what the other was really looking for because we would both pick one of our respective selections up, look at it, feel it, put our hand around it to see how thick it was & either put it to the side as a possibility or discard it.

After picking what I wanted I went over to the bananas. She went to the strawberries. I picked out two rather long & large bananas & put them in my cart. I saw she picked out some BIG strawberries, God, I'd love to get one of them stuffed into my pussy & have her eat it out! I went over by the strawberries, too, to see if I could start up a conversation or something. I accidentally bumped my cart into hers & she looked up at me. I apologized & she replied "no problem". We made eye contact & stared in each others eyes for longer than necessary to make this small exchange of words.

I commented on the gorgeous strawberries she had chosen & asked what she was intending on making. She replied that she was not sure, but she had a craving for strawberries & sweet cream & figured she ought to buy them, all with a big smile on her face. I said that that sounded wonderful & that maybe I should get some strawberries, too. She just let out a seductive laugh & moved on her way. I was slightly disappointed that there was no further exchange, but decided that I was not going to overtly pursue her, & if she was interested she could follow me...

I went to the deli section & bought a rather large salami & some polish sausage. I saw her rounding the corner of the isle next to me, like she didn't want me to see her following me. I smiled to myself & started whistling as I walked through the isles. I would stop & pick up things I thought would be interesting to put in my pussy...a pump tube of toothpaste, a case of longneck bottle beer, a bottle of olive oil (for lubrication), popsicles, a can of whipping cream & that sweet cream & shortcake for the strawberries. I made a last stop & got a box of condoms, for the deli items, mind you.

I didn't see her anywhere, so I got into the longest line I could. Next thing I know this shopping cart hits me in the butt. I hope that it is her, but I don't get my hopes up too high. I turn to look & see the cart has a bottle of hairspray & shampoo, a package of bun length hot dogs, a can of Hershey's chocolate syrup & the sweet cream for her strawberries. I looked up & saw her smile. She apologized for bumping me & giggled. I laughed too & we exchanged names.

We talked a little & walked out to the parking lot & discovered that we parked right next to each other. It seemed too coincidental. We exchanged phone #'s & decided I would follow her home. Once we arrived at her place we put our purchases in the fridge & opened the bottle of wine Jenny had bought. We drank wine & ate some cheese & crackers as we sat on the couch talking & watching TV.

Next thing you know we were kissing & feeling each other up. I began unbuttoning her shirt slowly, kissing down her chest until the shirt was in the way & then unbuttoning that next button. I discovered she had a satin & lace bra on underneath. I was able to slip her shirt off her shoulders & kiss her nipples through her bra. I made great wet spots and got her nipples so hard. It was wonderful feeling her nipples get bigger & harder as I kept licking & sucking. She begged me to take off her bra & I did. I said she needed to be teased & her pleasure heightened before I would let her have anything in her pussy, so she better lay back & relax & get ready for the ride of her life!

I reach around & unhook her bra so I can really kiss her nipples. I push her titties together & lick both nipples at once, sucking on them, nibbling on them. Jenny starts to moan, pushing them more into my face. I know she is getting horny, as her hips are starting to rock. I run my hands through her hair & kiss her neck, her ears, her eyes, her lips. We are frenching intensely & she starts to strip my shirt off of me. She has been fondling my breasts through my shirt & my nipples are so hard.

I must be horny cuz usually they are super-sensitive & they're not right now. I'm loving it!!! My bra comes off & we rub our nipples together. As we do this we strip off each others pants & panties. I feel her semi-shaved mound, & it is wet. I glide my finger down her slit & she moans into my mouth. I know she wants to be filled, but I am making her wait, bitch that I am. I kiss down her neck, her shoulder, & to her breast, licking around her nipples. Her areola are so big & pink, I love to run my tongue around them & make them nice & wet. I am sliding my finger a little deeper into the fold of her pussy now while I lick on her titties, & Jenny has her head thrown back & her eyes closed with her mouth open in an "o".

I make a trail of kisses down her chest & abdomen, lingering on the pint just above her pubes, kissing & sucking. I run my fingers softly around her sides, kind of tickling her & caressing her at the same time. I continue my trail of kisses down her legs to her thighs, skipping over her pussy for now. She moans in protest, but I pinch her nipple to quiet her down a bit. I am rolling her nipple between my thumb & index finger, increasing & decreasing the pressure never the same to keep her in a heightened state of pleasure, I kiss & nibble on her inner thighs, licking just up to her lips & then stopping. I kiss downward to her knee. I lick the hollow of her knee, sending spurts of electricity through her spine to her pussy. She is writhing a little by now, wanting me to get on with it. She begs me to kiss her pussy or to finger it, to fill it with something, anything & I will not.

I continue on my journey to her calf, and ankle & finally her foot. I suck on her toes & flick my tongue over her baby toe, pretending it is her clit. I ask her "is this what you want me to do to your clitty?" she answers affirmatively. I suck each toe individually, kiss the sole of her foot, & go back to her baby toe. I nibble on it, blow on it & kiss it some more. She again begs me to do something to her pussy. I glide my finger over the slit again & slowly start to spread her open with my fingers. She is very wet. I bring my finger to her lips & have her suck her own juices.

I replace my finger in her lovely pussy & spread her wide open. She lets out a sigh & I know she will cum fast the first time. I find her love button, it is hard & peeking out from under it's hood already, waiting to be stroked. I run my fingernail over it, side to side & then up & down. Jenny shudders. I tell her to wait until I get down there to taste her before she cums. I nuzzle my face between her legs & start to lick her slit up & down, from her bud to the end of her vagina. I tongue her hole, tasting her sweet juices, lapping it up for a minute before focusing on her clitty.

I slowly move my tongue up to just underneath her clit, licking side to side under it, teasing her some more. She is moaning & breathing heavy by now. "Please, please, lick it, let me cum now & you can torture me later. Please let me cum now! I NEED to cum!!" I flick my tongue at her clit & start licking up & down & side to side, fast then slow, always changing the pace. Her breathing starts to get labored & I know she is close. I pull my mouth away for a minute & blow on her clit, moving my head for side to side. She pleads "PLEASE! Don't make me cum this way! Please lick me!" I ask her if she is about to cum on her won, one of those shitty climaxes that happen just as your lover stops what they are doing that feels so good.

She shouts "YES!" I don't say another word & go down on her hard, as I HATE those shitty climaxes when your lover is bringing you to the brink & then stops but they have brought you too far & you tumble over the edge when you are trying so hard not to.....I digress. I go to her clit & furiously suck on it, hard & fast, licking it hard & her legs start to shake uncontrollably. SHe is panting, moaning, grunting, saying "YES YES YES" as I please her. I start to circle her clit with my tongue in slow lazy circles, just like she likes it when she is going to cum hard. All of a sudden she starts grinding her pussy into my face, & I feel the crescendo of her orgasm, licking hard now right at the top of her clit & stick a finger into her sopping pussy, bringing her over the edge, as she whimpers out in ecstasy, vagina spasming around my finger, clit twitching. Her legs stop shaking as hard, her breathing calms, & I continue licking. I am moving my finger inside her pussy now & add a 2nd finger. I rub the upper wall of her pus, like you gesture someone to "come here." She quickly has a 2nd orgasm & squeezes my head between her legs, saying "stop!"

Jenny just lies there a minute, basking in the glory of 2 wonderful orgasms. She is lazily rubbing my nipple with her index finger. My nipples are both standing tall at attention, hard as marbles, begging to be played with. I moan & Jenny gets the hint. She slowly rises up & whispers "your turn." She descends on my nipple like a seagull to a fish & starts licking & sucking on it. She knows that I am horny as hell and is now in the mood to make me wait like I made her wait. I tell her that I have had all the foreplay I need & that she can just go to town, but she will have no part of it.

Laughing she says, "I don't think so. You are going to pay for what you did to me!" I don't say anything because this is just a game & she knows that I want her stretch it out, teasing me mercilessly like I did to her. She moves from one breast to the other, alternating her hand with her mouth. She is biting, pinching, rolling my nipples between her fingers. "Does this feel good, whore?" she asks. I nod my head yes, not wanting to speak & ruin it. She tells me to close my eyes & if I peek she will have to blindfold me. I obey & close them tight, trying to relax into the bed, despite my excitement. The next thing I know I feel something cold on my left nipple. Then I feel it start to vibrate! She has put a vibrating bullet on my nipple & is licking it at the same time! "Ohhhhh, that is nice" I tell her.

She grazes her teeth on my other nipple, & I am reeling in the sensations, not knowing what is going to happen next. i hear her rustling through one of the grocery bags with her free hand & think I am finally going to have some attention paid to my soaking wet pussy. Little do I know how wrong I am!! I feel something at my lips & Jenny tells me to open my mouth. I do so & feel something firm & rather big put in it, but it doesn't fill my mouth. Jenny instructs me to bite into it but not to bite through it, just enough to stabilize it so it stands straight up. I bite down & taste the juice of a cucumber. So, what is she up to????? I wonder.

There is some shifting on the bed & next I feel her legs around my head & pressure on the cucumber in my mouth. Jenny has impaled herself on the cucumber that I have in my mouth!!! She moans & moves herself down so I feel her cunt hairs tickling my nose & back up again. I don't' know which way she is facing until I feel her hands on my nipples again. She is pulling on them roughly & pinching them between her fingers. "I'm just so horny I couldn't help myself!" she exclaims. All I can do it swallow the saliva that pools at the back of my throat & pray I don't choke. She rides the cucumber, all the while telling me how very good it feels to have something big thick & hard in her pussy. I bring my hands down to start playing with my own pussy, I am so horny, but she slaps me right on the crotch & says "NO!" to me.

I would have never thought that she would be into the dom thing... Next thing I know she gets off my face & takes the cucumber out of my mouth. I cough a few times & then breathe easier, but have no idea what will be next. Jen doesn't touch me but seems to have lain on the bed next to me. I hear the slurping sound of something going in & out of her pussy & figure she is getting herself off with the cucumber. We did both seem to buy some good sized ones & they were organic ones that still had the little prickly nubs on them.

I can only imagine what a delight it is to have one in my pussy, as the bed rocks. I hear Jen panting & moaning & then she shouts as she comes to a climax. Immediately after that she roughly opens my knees and pushes them up & out, exposing my wet pussy. "Do you want what I just had?" she coyly asks.

I throatily answer "YES."

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by hullo_nurse.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.