The Best Erotic Stories.

Massage Pt. III
by db01
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This is a collaboration between two authors.
I have split it into two pages for faster loading.


(and I wrote to continue...)

...the wind is blowing harder outside, wind chimes ringing madly as if they too feel the tension and passion building between us. You have pulled me close enough that I can feel my harness rubbing against you, your hips rocking up and down. I whisper to you "raise your arms up, there is more to massage, and I cannot resist you."

With your arms up I can see your heart beating, your breast moving with it. Your stomach is stretched taught and rippling as your hips continue their slow, sensuous dance against my hardness. I reach for the oil and warm it with my hands. My hands trace lightly across your forehead, your eyes, your lips grabbing and sucking at my finger when it passes by them.

I have to lean forward to reach your arms, increasing the contact against your now wet outer lips. You arch your back to try to make contact with my chest and your nipples as my hands work the muscles of your upper arms, then your shoulders. I am teasing you, I know, increasing the longing in you, touching yet not touching where you want me to. I smile at that thought.

Your arms move to take hold of my hands. I say "no" softly and move them back. You respond with a soft whimper and lock your legs around me trying to pull me in closer. I warm the oil in my hands, rubbing them slowly, watching your eyes as they follow the movement. When I start on your ribs you roll side to side desperately trying to bring your breasts to my hands. I smile and move to them, covering and stroking the nipples and you cry out in the pleasure it brings you.

It is hard to stand now, I am beginning to lose what little control I had when I walked back to you. As my hands reach to your sides you sit up, suddenly, wrapping your arms around my neck, bringing your lips to mine, kissing me hard. My hands move fast over your back, stroking the passion in you. I hear you call my name, telling me that you will not let me leave until I have finished what I have started tonight.

Your hands are fumbling with my buttons on my pants, finally undoing them, driving your hands down my back to remove them, my hardness and your softness touching now with nothing in between. My hips are matching your movements, your lips are on mine again and I can hear the almost animal groans through our kiss. And then it happens.

Still not inside of you, yet the contact is too much and you are moaning as the first waves of pleasure wash over you. The waves continue and your eyes open wide, looking deep into mine as you reach down and draw me inside. I enter slowly and it is as if we are becoming one person. Losing ourselves in each other as we draw closer together.

You kiss me again and ...

To Be Continued...?

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This is a collaboration between two authors.
I have split it into two pages for faster loading.

Another top quality story by db01.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.