The Best Erotic Stories.

Massage Pt. IV
by Bambiaqui
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This is a collaboration between two authors.
I have split it into two pages for clarity.

The addition to this story was a wonderful surprise, so I had to follow suit and continue where she left me. Thank you my darling Simone!

(From part 3)

The waves continue and your eyes open wide, looking deep into mine as you reach down and draw me inside. I enter slowly and it's as if we become one person, losing ourselves in each other as we draw closer together. You kiss me again and ......

(she continues...)

......and the shivers that run along my spine are intoxicating. I can feel your hardness growing inside of me to your full length as I whisper in your ear that I cannot take the teasing any longer. My legs are wrapped around you as we stand, moving to the wall until my back is flat against it. My body is wrapped around yours, like a second skin and we rock back and forth, slowly, enjoying the build up of passion.

Your body moves with mine, in perfect time, feeling the heat and my hands caress the back of your neck. "Tell me what you want." you moan into my ear and I cannot respond, the words are lost in the moment. "Tell me." Your voice is demanding yet controlled, our bodies increasing tempo. As I slide my fingertips down your back, I answer, breathlessly, "I want to lose control..."

With your arms locked around my back, fingernails barely brushing my skin, you carry me to the bed and pin my arms above my head. Holding me there with our eyes locked in a moment of perfection, you move in and out of me in full strokes, watching every move that I make, hearing every noise and whimper that escapes from my lips.

(next)

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This is a collaboration between two authors.
I have split it into two pages for clarity.

Another top quality story by Bambiaqui.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.