The Best Erotic Stories.

My Snow Adventure
by Suzie Samuels
©

Do not reprint without my written permission.

Dearest Master.

I followed your instructions this evening.

To prepare, I went upstairs to our room, there I removed my sweatshirt and bra, I undid my jeans, then sat on the side of the bed and slipped them off removing my panties with them as one unit. Putting on zippered warm up jacket, I inserted my largest vibrator in to my cunt and pulled on a pair of black tights, sans panties. I yanked the tights up high to hold the vibrator as deeply in me as possible. Now I was ready for my adventure.

Downstairs in the kitchen, I put on winter boots and my long green down-filled coat. Before buttoning the coat I unzipped my warm-up jacket and pulled it back to the side of my breasts. Gloveless as you requested, I left the house supposedly to walk over to get the mail.

Outside it was really cold and snowing hard. The weatherman called it the storm of the year on the evening news. I knew you would be proud of me following your instructions on this cold blustery night.

I stood just outside the backdoor and wondered if I should to have my adventure before I walked to the mailbox or after. Ummmm. I felt my vibrator working its magic under my tights in my now wet cunt. My juices had already leaked out causing a growing wet spot on my thin tights. I felt cold.

Oh, I had to do it now; the mail could wait a few minutes. I wandered into our backyard where surrounded by our six foot fence I undid my long coat just out of sight of any of our windows. I stood there with my breasts exposed to the falling snow. My neighbors could see me if they looked out at the right moment from the right window and looked at the right spot. The thought of discovery made me wetter.

I could not help but blush and smile shyly at the thought of me standing in the corner of my own backyard with my coat wide open and my bare breasts exposed to the falling snow. This part of my body had never felt the sensation of snowflakes landing on bare skin. I had an animalistic urge to hug my coat tight around in a display of survival but I remembered you had asked me to expose myself for a full five minutes; to live those moments as if you were standing there, in front of me, rubbing snow on my breasts with my nipples hardening and your hard cock impaling me against my fence. The cold air and the falling snow became the ghosts of your hands making my nipples erect.

As you instructed, I leaned down and scoped up handfuls of snow as if to make a snowball. I rolled it around and around in my hands, making a snowball until my bare hands were freezing. I took my breasts in my cold hands and ran each hand around my nipples; instantly they stood up even more at attention. I couldn't remember when they had been so hard. Again I was amazed at the direct correlation of my hardening nipples and the growing ache in my clit that was showing itself even now as I stood in my backyard under the falling snow.

The vibrator and the ache in my clit made me cum standing there alone, thinking of you. I fell against the fence as I was rocked with my soaring orgasm. Lost to the functioning of my body, I felt no cold, only the tingling warmth that my orgasm generated. My right hand now between my legs, I rammed the vibrator in deeper and tugged it out of my spasming hole only so I could drive it in more deeply. My loud moans of ecstasy were instantly torn away from me by the strong easterly wind swirling around me. In, twist, out, pry, drive in, wiggle, pull out again, repeat the process again and again as I fucked myself as the storm raged around me.

When my orgasm passed, I was left with a wonderful warm glow. Momentarily as I came back to reality I wondered if my hostas minded me standing on snow covered bed. I quickly stepped out of the flowerbed off my precious hostas, as if they really were crying out in agony. Without my internal fire, the cold of the night and the severity of the storm took over. I shivered uncontrollably. I zipped up my jacket and did my coat up, but still wished for a warm sweater. I jammed my freezing hands deep into my pockets as I started my walk to the mailbox lost in my thoughts of the control you have exert over me remotely. I laughed out loud in an embarrassed sort of way at the thought of my submissiveness. Chuckling I stepped out around the house and nearly ran into my neighbor on her way to visit. Together we walked to the mailbox first before going to share tea and the local gossip. My vibrator's insistent pulsing meant that I kept loosing my train of thought as she and I chatted amicably.

Upon returning to my house, I bent and undid my boots. I could not help but feel my vibrator unyielding in my wet cunt as I bent. Quickly I ran into my bedroom and attached bath with my coat still on supposedly due to an urgent need to use the bathroom. There I stripped, stood momentarily enjoying my vibrator as I watched myself in the full-length mirror. Hearing my husband's voice, I quickly but reluctantly pulled the play cock out and slipped into my jeans and my warmest, bulkiest sweater. I tossed my vibrator into my drawer without cleaning it with a self-promise to take care of it as soon as I had a moment's privacy.

I flushed the toilet just as my husband opened the bathroom door to see if I was okay. Looking at him in the mirror as I washed my hands, I could not help but see my flushed face, flushed from your remote loving of me in my backyard. I picked up my coat and threw it over my arm. I took a final look in the mirror at myself as I reached for the light switch. I looked radiant and sated. I silently said my thanks to you for my snow adventure. The room went dark.

As I moved passed him, he lovingly put the back of his hand to my flushed cheek and leaned in to steal a kiss.

"We didn't need the mail that bad, you know. I have the kettle on let me make you a cup of tea."

Wondering if he could smell my ebbing arousal, I reached for my husband's hand and we went to entertain our neighbor.

Your loving sub,

Suzie

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Suzie Samuels.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.