The Best Erotic Stories.

My Secret Love Ch. 8
by Deann Laws
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Warning: This does contain material involving same sex relations, if you are offended by this in any way then don't read it. This is only for fun, and not meant for anything else.

We drove for about ten miles out of town and pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. It looked like a nice quaint little restaurant. The parking lot was completely packed full though.

I looked towards Lauri. "It looks pretty busy, I wonder if we'll get a table."

"Not to worry Samantha, I called and made reservations earlier today."

I smiled at Lauri, "Well good thinking Lauri"

We climbed out of the car and headed inside the restaurant. As soon as we entered I noticed it was very dark inside, but it was dimly lit with candles throughout the restaurant that gave it a very romantic type of mystic atmosphere. "Hmmm....very nice," I thought to myself. "This is definitely a very ritzy type of restaurant, and very much a restaurant you would take a date to." I wondered why Lauri would take me here, and let alone how we could afford it. Well, we were both dressed accordingly anyway.

Lauri approached the desk and signed her name on the list. We waited in the waiting area till the waitress called our names and seated us to our table. Our table was in the back near a corner, kind've private and away from the general view of others. It was like we had our own private little dining room for we were off all by ourselves. I wasn't complaining though. Soft music played in the background I noticed as we walked to our table.

The waitress seated us, handed us the menu and asked what we would like to drink. I was about to order myself a drink of some kind when Lauri interrupted me and did the honors and ordered a bottle of wine.

"Lauri, isn't that quite expensive. I would have been happy with something less expensive."

"Samantha, we're here to celebrate your recovery, so let loose, and let me do the honors tonight."

I leaned across the table a little towards Lauri, "Lauri, this is quite expensive," I said after viewing the menu. "Neither one of us can afford this. I know you said that we're celebrating tonight but I know we're both not rich here either."

"Samantha, please, let me do this for you tonight. You have a lot to celebrate. Look how much you've over come these past few months. You faced death and over come that, and you put up with my mood swings as well." Lauri said smiling. "Samantha, I want to do this for you. Please don't worry about the cost of this, besides I'm ordering for the both of us." Lauri said chuckling to herself.

"Oh, you are, are you? Okay" I smiled and handed Lauri my menu. "So I guess I won't need this then. I'll trust you then with my appetite."

"Oh, you won't have to worry about that Samantha. Believe me, I know how much you eat, and tonight that's something you won't be worrying about."

Just then the waitress came to the table and uncorked our wine bottle and poured our drinks for us. Lauri lifted up her glass to make a toast.

"To us and our wonderful friendship. I'm so glad that I was given this chance to get to know you, and become an important part of your life. May our friendship only grow stronger."

I lifted my glass, "To us and our friendship," I repeated and tapped Lauri's wine glass before taking a sip of my wine. The wine was so refreshing and smooth. You could definitely tell it was a very expensive brand.

"Mmmm...Lauri, this wine is wonderful. You are just really going all out tonight, aren't you?"

"Well, you deserve it Samantha. I want to give you a nice time tonight."

The waitress approached our table again a few minutes later asking if we were ready to order. I looked over at Lauri and raised my eyebrows, "So are we ready Lauri to order?"

Lauri just smiled at me and began to ramble off all different types of appetizers I hadn't even heard of before, then finally she ordered our main entree. The waitress looked at the both of us like sizing the two of us up, trying to figure out in her mind how these two small women could eat all of that. The expression on her face almost made me laugh, but I agreed with her, even I was a bit taken aback with so much food that Lauri had ordered, and wondered how we would consume it all. I imagined this all would cost a fortune, but Lauri was the one ordering so I left it up to her judgement.

Lauri and I enjoyed our wine and casual conversation as we waited for our food to arrive.

"Wow, Lauri, I guess you weren't kidding were you about taking care of my appetite tonight." I said leaning over the table smiling as the waitress brought out our appetizers on a huge tray...shrimp cocktails in a seafood sauce, crab, clams to just name a few of them. I couldn't keep count of them all, but they all looked wonderfully delicious and my palate was already watering.

The waitress gave us a huge plastic type apron to place around us so we didn't get ourselves all dirty with the delicious array before us. I looked over at Lauri and shook my head, "Your something else, you know that," I said jokingly.

"Enjoy Samantha, come on dig in!"

She didn't need to tell me twice as I filled my plate with the wonderful assortment before me and began to savor the taste of crabs and clams.

"Mmmm...Lauri this is so wonderful!" I said as I continued to fill my mouth with more.

"Here," Lauri said reaching over the table, "try some of the shrimp cocktails, they're great." Lauri said as she pricked her fork with one of her shrimps and leaned over and placed her fork in my mouth. I sucked down on her fork releasing the shrimp into my awaiting mouth. "Yes...mmm...they are very delicious," I said as Lauri fed me another. I wiped my mouth, and pushed Lauri's fork away. "Mmm..that's enough, I can't possibly eat anymore, I'm already full and we still have our main entree left." I said taking a deep breath trying to save some room for our main course.

Lauri smiled and sat back down and put her fork in her mouth eating the rest of her shrimp. We both washed our entrees down with our wine and before long realized that we had gone through a whole bottle. Lauri topped off my glass with the last of the wine.

The waitress came out and cleared our tables and brought our main course out. Lauri ordered another bottle of wine, as I eyed the huge lobster before us and wondered how the hell I was going to eat anymore. I took another sip of my wine almost polishing off another glass. Lauri leaned over and filled my glass up again. I looked at her, "What? Are you trying to get me drunk here?" I said jokingly. Lauri smiled and filled her glass full again.

"Come on Samantha, dig in here and try some of the lobster, it's so juicy and delicious." Lauri said as she devoured some of the lobster in her mouth.

"Hmm...it looks really juicy," I said smiling as I noticed lobster juices trailing down Lauri's mouth. I leaned over and wiped her mouth.

"Hmm..thanks Samantha"

I was glad we were both wearing those plastic aprons over us otherwise I'm sure we would have both been covered with seafood all over our beautiful dresses by now. I finished off my last piece of lobster sucking the juices off my fingers. There was no room with proper table etiquette when you eat seafood, that's for sure. Lauri leaned back and seemed to be amused watching me suck the juices off my fingers. "Are you quite amused watching me Lauri?" I said smiling.

"Yes, quite." Lauri laughed.

"Well Lauri I can't eat anymore. It was a wonderful meal. You sure went all out, and definitely know how to show me a great time."

"Well, the night's not over yet Samantha. How bout some dessert?"

"Are you crazy! I couldn't possibly eat anything else."

"Oh yes you can," Lauri said smiling slyly at me.

Just then the waitress brought out a homemade New York cheesecake. Lauri had known that was my favorite dessert and that despite my resistance that when it came to my cheesecake I couldn't resist. "Oh your so sneaky Lauri, you knew I wouldn't turn down cheesecake, what are you trying to do, get me fat here?" I said smiling and shaking my head.

Lauri smiled and handed me my slice. After a few mouthfuls though I couldn't eat anymore. I was totally full. I sat back in my chair and took a deep inhale trying to expand any room in my stomach but I was too full for even that. Both Lauri and I chatted the rest of the time allowing our food to digest, while we sipped at the rest of our wine, just enjoying each other's company.

It was definitely turning into a very interesting night with the both of us playing the seductive game going back and forth throughout the dinner teasing each other with food and such, but I didn't expect much from all of that, then general playfulness and just two good friends just having a good time together and enjoying each other's company.

Besides, after all that we had gone through the past few months and the last time I tried to become intimate with her, and now with me moving out in a week, I wasn't about to now take that chance with her and get hurt all over again, though I did wish things were different.

The waitress came to our table and Lauri handed her credit card and paid the bill. I couldn't imagine after everything we ate what the cost of all of that came to. "So are you ready to go Samantha," Lauri said as she got up and grabbed her purse.

"Definitely," I smiled. "I think we both need to go for a run now and work off all we ate."

"Come on Ms. Pearson, let's get out of here." Lauri smiled grabbing my arm. I turned and faced Lauri as we headed out the door.

"Thanks, Lauri for the lovely dinner. It really meant alot to me that you did this for me."

"I wanted to Samantha. I really enjoyed this evening. You deserve to have someone treat you right for once." Lauri said softly as we walked to her car.

It was dark out now, and the freshness of the night filled the air and enlivened you. "Hmmm...what a nice evening...isn't it Lauri?" I said as I breathed in the night air.

"Yes, it's beautiful out." Lauri said smiling at me as we got into her car.

Lauri started the car, and as far as I knew we were heading back to her place, but Lauri went right by her exit and continued on till she pulled off the road near the lakeside. Lauri turned to me.

"I thought it was such a nice evening out that why don't we go for a walk along the lake. I hope you don't mind?"

I swallowed, "Um...no, of course not, it's a lovely night..um.. a nice walk would be nice." I said very nervously.

Lauri and I got out of her car and began to walk down to the lake. We were quiet as we approached the lake. As we reached the sand we both took off our shoes and walked barefoot along the sand. So much for my stockings I thought amusingly.

The cool night air brushed over our bodies, as we walked along the edge of the water listening to the water rush back and forth. We were silent in our thoughts as we enjoyed the night and each other's company as we walked along the sand. I would find myself occassionally looking over at Lauri smiling and admiring how beautiful she looked as the moonlit night reflected off her face showing her beauty. Lauri would smile back at me in silence as we continued to walk along the sand in our quietness.

The farther we walked the darker and later it became, though at that moment time seemed to stand still to the both of us. We soon turned around and slowly walked back to her car enjoying our time together. We approached her car and looked back at the lake one last time, as to imprint our walk, our time together that night in our memories for good. I breathed the cool refreshing lake air one last time, closing my eyes remembering this feeling of quietness and solitude of love I felt at that moment before I turned and got into Lauri's car.

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Deann Laws.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.