The Best Erotic Stories.

Come to My Special Hideaway
With Me Pt. II

by Suzie Samuels
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

You propel me to the blanket; I trip over a branch as I step on the blanket. You let me sort of tumble onto the blanket. I think I am facing south towards the back wall. I lay there feeling the rough wool blanket on my back. Every nerve ending is on alert, waiting. Waiting for what? I do not have long to wait. You roll me over onto my stomach, but first you have pulled my arms up above my head by the chain between the cuffs because you didn't touch me, yet I sensed you there; maybe it was that I felt the heat radiating off you. You are pulling hard enough that I feel the pressure on my armpits.

You tied it off to something, when I move my hand I can feel rope, thick rope. 'Wow you are really pulling.' You pull me up, closer to you, to the wall. My head is turned to the right. Once turned you pat the back of it. Nothing.

I feel the blanket being pulled away from my lower left leg. Your hairy leg brushes against my leg, ever, such a light touch, must be accidental it is so fleeting. My leg tingles where you touch it. It electrifies my whole being. You lift me foot and place something around my leg, it is pulled tight around my leg. You run your hand up and down my leg, teasingly. You obviously move away; the blanket retouches my shin. 'What? What is that, oh.' You are pulling my leg out, away from the other. How far I cannot be sure until I feel the tension on the inside of my thigh. 'What is that tendon called?' I muse. I am not surprised when you kneel next to my right leg, taking my foot, lifting it, clamping a restraint onto my ankle. What is strange is that without my sight I cannot tell how wide the restraint it is, but I am sure it is wider than the handcuffs but likely matches them. 'Yeah that's it, like my wrist restraints.' Now you winch outward my right leg, pulling it out wide, the tension is great.

It flashes through my mind; no that's not true; I cannot get it out of my mind; you can see everything; all of my most private, of private parts and there is nothing I can do. For a time there is nothing. Time stands still when I have nothing to gauge it by. 'How long has there been nothing, Gawd, it seems like forever. Oh my Gawd, you have left me.' I panic. My breathing becomes shallow and fast, I know I am hyperventilating, but I can't. The air rushes loudly through my nostrils. 'You must get control of herself, Misty!'

You must drop on your knees beside me in a flop and you pat the back of my head and rub my back. "SHHHH, SHHHH, baby, you are OK." You sound just like you do during our phone conversations. Your actions have reassured me and I relax and start to breath slower and deeper, though still lightheaded from my rapid breathing.

You slap my ass and move away, I can almost hear you chuckling. 'Where did he go this time?' but I don't panic this time. 'OW, OWWW, oh, Gawd, that hurts. What are he doing? Two, three........ four....... five on my left cheek, one, two...... three, four..... five on my right cheek. I scream until my throat aches and yet no sound is emitted. My ass cheeks are on fire. It must be the flail that you use because it covers such a wide area. 'How can I take it? Can I take it?' Nothing for a few minutes just my hot ass cheeks with the breeze feeling cool on my hot flesh. Time stands still the pain ebbs and wanes, at first it just grows, getting more intense. I must be unconsciously pulling on my restraints for my arms and legs hurt, ache, deep muscle tension.

It, the pain, is changing it is rolling through me, settling deep inside me. Deep inside my vagina, in my cunt the pain settles not as pain but as a wonderful glow that ignites my passion. Lying there totally isolated, no one touching me, I feel my clit expand and unhood, my labia opens, my cunt is open, ready. The walls of vagina go into convulsion. I ride my climax to its zenith. I spontaneously I cum, experiencing living this orgasm that is like no other orgasm. It seems to go on and on.

In my mind's eye I visualize you leaning against the tree watching and waiting. You have your massive hard cock in your hands. I don't think you will come, but close. I am still experiencing the spasms, as your fine cock and I think of you

A whip strikes from my asshole to my clit. Even while I scream in my head with the pain, my body likes it and explodes in yet another orgasm. I lay there drenched in sweat, my orgasm's juice running out of me like sap out of a tree. I keep expecting more strikes but none come. My body twitches in aftershocks. Time stands still to me.

Finally, I come to rest, spent. My breathing becomes normal. You sit beside my head and finger my cheek and trace my lips. "Misty, you are a worthy slave. I am pleased with how well you respond to my love. Thank you. Now lets get you unhooked and have some lunch, shall we?" You remove my blindfold and undo my ball gag, and then you pull it out of my mouth. "Here you go, have a drink before you try to talk." You put a water bottle to my lips. I try to guzzle it, but you take it away. "Nope not too much until we get you all undone and on your feet." Next came my ankles and then my wrists. You rub some circulation back into my feet and hands as you progress.

Rolling me over onto my back you lean down and kiss me, a deep slow kiss. I am physically spent from your special love. I cuddle close to you and you just hold me telling me how pleased you are with me. You tell me how excited you got just restraining me and how you had to really hold back not to ejaculate while flailing me. "Misty, I was going to come if I did it one more time, so I stopped, because there is other special places for my cum."

I feel so safe in your arms; you treat me in a manner like no other human being has ever done. But I am at peace with myself and with you. This is truly what has been missing from my life. Just before my eyes close, I whisper, "Thank you, Master." We snuggle in the noonday heat and nap.

I awake to you rustling around setting out our lunch. I lay there with my eyes half open, enjoying watching my master, nude preparing my lunch. Not quite what I expected, you are so much more than I could ever have imagined. You feel my eyes on you and you turn and smile at me, I blush. I have been starring at your fine cock as it swings as you move; you seem totally unaware of it. Yet to me, it has awakened that area deep in my body that responds to sexual stimulation. As if you read minds you lower eyes to your cock, you put a hand under him as if presenting him to me, you lift him and then taking your other hand you softly rub him. As if talking to yourself, "You are a good boy and you will get what you want before this day is over, you just have to wait old fella." I couldn't help but laugh as you and your permanent buddy converse. I roll on the blanket laughing, absolutely delighted at your exchange.

I stand rubbing my tender cheeks as I walk to you, remembering my lesson, my eyes not quite meeting yours. "Sweets, lunch is served. Have a seat if you can sit." You chuckle, you do that thing with your eyebrows I am discovering that you do, that fast up and down not one but both of them. I tenderly sit down and lean against my tree, the rough blanket setting off little shock waves on my poor ass.

You pass me a plate of mixed cheeses and some crackers; next you pass me a glass of wine. I lean there and sip the wine, definitely faster than I should, but I need liquids. It cuts into my sore throat, making it sorer than ever. I nibble a little on a piece of Brie and a cracker. I must admit that I don't have much of an appetite now.

"You know Misty, there are lots of chicks that say they are into the scene, they aren't, but you are. You know what it is all about. You loved that, didn't you? I know that you really got off with me doing that to you. You are as lovely and as worthy in person as you were in cyber. I am really impressed, with you, and with your choice of locales for our meeting, it is perfect." You lean forward and kiss me a fleetingly, but you can't resist twisting my right nipple and holding on to it as you slip back to your seat against the opposite tree; letting go of it, it pops back. Twang.

We finish our lunch and the bottle of wine, just chatting about our separate lives and how special it is to both of us that we connected. It is so interesting to put visual images to the words that we have shared. We show the other, pictures of our spouses and laugh over our lives. We chat about our work and our interests. Our relationship has not just been the sex, the dominance or my submissiveness; it has been the friendship that we have created that has brought us to this point. We laugh at how we fenced with each other when we first chatted to protect our identity. We spend a lovely hour just chatting, occasionally touching, but more often just being comfortable with each other like two friends meeting to catch up on our lives, except we are nude and we only met a few hours ago.

I finally have to move, I must find a quiet place and have a pee. I express this to you and you jump up and hold out your hands to me. Taking your hand I jump to my feet and expect to walk away to a quiet place alone, but that is not to be. "Misty we are spending this day together and that means together, even when we need to do our bodily functions. Which way?"

"Really? No privacy?" This is unexpected. I hesitate, not sure how to handle this intrusion.

"Misty the contract for today was that we would spend our whole time together that means all of it? So which way?" You take my hand possessively and start off going east down stream. We walk a considerable distance considering we are nude. It is the strangest feel to be absolutely nude out here, yet the most natural also. Somehow you make everything seem so natural, so okay. I guess, to make me feel more at ease, you stop and start to urinate turning away just enough so that I do not get sprayed. I am fascinated for this is something that I have never done with anyone share such an intimate moment. I smile, almost laughing at you as you give him a final shake. "Your turn." You say pointing to a spot clear enough that I can squat.

'Boy does this bring back memories of years gone by.'

I finish peeing, I wipe myself and clean myself with the Tuks pad that I have brought along, I feel brave enough to share my thought with he, "Boy does this bring back memories of years gone by. I used to be quite practiced at this ritual of squatting here and peeing, but haven't for a long time." I take the Tuks wipe and package and put them in the Baggie I brought just for that purpose, as they won't break down and so I take it back with me to protect my bush. We walk arm in arm back, our nudity still a little unsettling outside our fort that is not to say that I do not find it erotic. Once back inside, I busy myself with clean up and put our lunch away yet again. I nibble on some more of my lunch as I pack up, cleaning my plate all up. I am far more relaxed now than I was before our sortie into the forest for our absolutions. I have lost all self-consciousness about our nudity and in fact find it as erotic as all get out. Well I guess that is what it is supposed to be.

"Misty, come here, please." I close the pack and saunter over to you. "Kneel down here in front of me, look at my feet." I kneel as you order, not saying a word, but my mouth has gone dry. You stand there so tall, shoulders back, hands behind your back. I do as you told me only looking at her feet. "Misty, this is the reason we both came here today for our collaring. Are you ready to commit to me? I am not talking about just today; I am talking about for a long time. You have been mine for months now but this will be for real. You will be my slut, my slave, my pleasure slave and I will control you from a long distance, but make no mistake I will control you. There will be times you will be asked to do things that you will find hard to do, but you will do them for me, won't you? You will not question me. There will be sometimes I require you to come to me and there will be times when I come here, either way you will be available. When I do not require you, you will carry on your life just as you do now. Except with one exception, you will always carry this with you." Your right hand snakes out from behind you and in your right hand you hold a leather collar; it is wide about two inches, I think, and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It is black hand-tooled with lovely silver studs and rhinestone set tasteful in clusters with sturdy looking D rings attached. The clasp is sterling silver or at least it looks like it.

"Oh Master D, it is so beautiful. I have never seen anything like it before and it is all mine." I reach up and touch it. I cannot help but wonder what it will feel like around my neck. My left hand involuntarily goes to my throat. I can feel a lump in my throat; I swallow it. "I am so lucky that you chose me, thank you Master D."

"No thanks necessary Misty, we were destined to meet and come to this moment." You reach down and take my chin in your left hand and tip my head until I would be looking at you, if I did not avert my eyes. "No, Misty this time you are to look at me, look me right in the eyes." I gladly and shyly look right into your green eyes; they are really green too, such beautiful eyes. I am lost.

"Misty it is time, I need your answer will you commit to me? Will you recognize me as your Master?"

My mouth is so dry; I can hardly speak. "Master D, I give myself to you as your pleasure slave." My words are so soft they are nearly lost in the light breeze. With my declaration you put your collar around my neck. It fits beautifully because you have had me send you my neck measurement. It is heavier that I expected and feels warm as you fasten it closed. " I am your slut, Master." My hands go up around my neck to your collar, no my collar. My clit has swollen and my labia have opened like a butterfly wings as your collar closes on my neck. I feel the rush of female juices running out of me. I bite my lip and a tear escapes, I am so happy, so fulfilled, I have a huge smile on my face.

You lean down and taking my shoulders lift me up to my feet. I stand before my Master for the first time. You hug me close and whisper, "You are mine." While in your arms I feel something on my back and then a snap. "You will wear this lead all the time you are with me unless I remove it. I mean wear your collar and lead all the time we are together. I brought you a case for them so you can carry with it at all times and it will not get damaged. You will carry it with you at all times when not with me. You may need to get different purses to accommodate it, but you will carry it with you. This is your reminder that you are mine, just like a wedding ring. OK."

"Oh Master, I have so wanted you to collar me ever since we met on line. But you were so reticent about it that I was beginning to think it would never happen. You had asked for the size of my neck and my post office box number a long time ago and then nothing. I was so afraid I wanted to belong to you more than you wanted to possess me. But now I am yours. Yours."

You run your finger possessively around my collar. "Nice fit."

Lay back, Misty, we need to consummate your collaring." You lay me back on the blanket; I lie there feeling the different sensation your collar makes now that I am prone. It feels heavy across my throat. You busy yourself and I lazily watch, and smile as your cock peeks out under your ass and into my view. You turn with the leather cuffs in your hands but now they are separate and you have the ankle cuffs too. 'Did you have two sets or do they come apart, hmm? Maybe you'll say.' You fasten my left wrist and, "Give me your right arm Dear." I hold my arm up and watch as you fasten the cuff, it closes in some kind of a special quick release clasp. You pause for a moment and caress my left cheek with the back of your hand; a gentle smile on your face.

You move to my ankles as my mind wanders. Today I am lying here nude in the wide-open bush with a man I only met this morning, doing something that only months ago I would have thought an aberration. I still find it strange to realize that I love the feel of being totally submissive to a man that knows how to dominate me. It was you who took me from the straight married woman who was curious about 'that' something that was missing in my life.

I knew there was something; I had often thought if only my husband would just take me, totally take control of me so I didn't have to think, only react. If he would just make me do things and if only he would do things to me other than the straight vanilla sex. 'Open her legs.' It is good while it lasts but it is seldom enough and then he just rolls over and in two minutes he is asleep and I am left wanting. 'I have needs.' How many times, have I gone to sleep wondering what is missing in my life?

Then I met you in the chat room. I am not sure what brought you to invite me to chat privately, but I know I was so horny and hurting so bad that night that I was eager to try anything including cyber sex. I am not even sure I realized what a Dom was or what the implications of serving a Dom were, when I said sure I would chat. You took me to places in my mind that caused me to have orgasms that were far superior to any that I have experienced in real life. You haunted me day and night after that. I don't mean that you stalked me or abused me, but that you made me feel so good about our relationship and myself that it was impossible to think of anything else. I could not stay away from you on the chat and you drew me in further and further. I read books on bondage, and discipline. I visited web sites that only a few months ago would have shocked me and now I wish, it was me that was in those scenes. I have become more adventurous as the time went on and we became good friends too. It is our relationship wrapped up in our growing friendship that let me trust you to the point that of meeting you today. Now I am your collared sex slave and though we won't see much of each other, I am as truly yours as I am my husbands but in a different manner.

Lost in my reverie, I have missed the sensation of the ankle cuffs being snapping closes. You are latching a rope to me right wrist when I become aware of my surroundings again. As you do the left, my mind drifts back to my husband. 'His loss, too bad.' You move to my feet and attach ropes to each ankle. I look around where, how are you going to tie me to anything with me facing me this way. You are humming the same nameless tune again, but it is a happy tune. I must look perplexed and you chuckle when you see the look on my face. You pat my tummy as you reassure me that I will like it.

"Relax, you will enjoy what comes next. Let me see just how much you are enjoying our afternoon." You move between my legs and hump forward pulling my ass onto your bent knees. 'I guess this is how he is going to consummate it?' Just then your large thick fingers drive into my cunt, hard, inconsiderate. The way you do it is meant to humiliate me in my own eyes, as if even my vagina belongs first to you, second to me. Your nails though short are hard and with the strength of the thrust you unintentionally slice into my most fragile, moist skin as you drive your fingers up into my hidden recesses.

"That hurts." I whine. 'Why is he hurting me?' All I can feel is your fingers in my hole, only they count. I do nothing except lie there, thinking of nothing, unable to think of anything except of your fingers fucking my vagina. I moan softly as your fingers spread me, opening me. Your thumb grinds into my clit your fingernail unhooding your makes my eyes sparkle in the dappled lights as tears well, but don't spill. You smile at me, and I feel more pressure in my vagina, more open, you are adding the fingers from your other hand, your left hand, and one finger at a time into me pulling me open. Other than for gyno exams I have never felt my vagina so open, I can feel the air in me, but you are not finished your humiliation of me continues your left thumb enters by rosebud, slowly unrelenting. I can no longer lay still or silent, my moans are more groans.

I rock up as if doing crunches hoping to dislodge your fingers, it hurts but as I reach out for your arms I stop mid move; it does hurt but it is a good hurt, it is the hurt I need. I am now holding unto your wrists as I feel the hurt go from pain to that deep pleasure that I can no longer control my body, I am becoming my orgasm. I just live it, holding your wrists tightly my long nails imprinting into your flesh. I am screaming uncontrollably, my eyes lose focus as I feel my vagina convulse taking me, my whole being into that convulsion, into my orgasm. My head falls back, but I hold onto you in a death grip as my cunt squirts my orgasm bathing your fingers in my cum. Time stands still. No, of course, it didn't stop only to you and possibly me, does it pause; as I cannot hold back, my orgasm owns me. My grip lessens as I feel faint and gravity lowers me to the ground as you give the biggest belly laugh delighted in your slave's ability to cum through pain and humiliation. As I am lost in my own body, you watch my vagina climax and not until I was lying there panting did you slowly and almost ceremonially remove your fingers one a time in reverse order. Only in my subconscious do I even realize it, but I, my vagina closes again, my labia twitching.

You push me off your knees and then lean forward until you are over my spent body, creating a shadow over me. You lower yourself over me until your lips are on my mouth. I open my eyes at your touch I look directly into yours; I feel no fear. Your lips work their magic and my mouth yields to its master, your tongue again claims ownership. It is only after you are thoroughly ensconced in my mouth and we are both moaning that our eyes close. We both enjoy the flavor of each other. My body is still experiencing the after throes of the climax of my life and I could stay joined at the lips with you forever, but finally you pull back, settling on your heels. You drag your fingers teasingly down over my breasts pausing for a bit of tit pulling then going on until you come to my crotch. Your hands settle there. Your thumbs massage into the tender flesh next to my very trimmed bush. You push digging into me and I moan but I am spent and just lie there letting you again possess me with your fingers.

(next)

 

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Suzie Samuels.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.