The Best Erotic Stories.

My Mother, My Whore Pt. II
by Angelo
©

As soon as we got to my bedroom, I shut the door and now me and my mother were in our own little world, our own little incestuous world.

We immediately began tongue kissing and groping each other very passionately. Before long, pieces of each other's clothing were coming off one by one, until we were both totally naked. Standing there looking at my mother's luscious body, with her big juicy tits sticking out in all their naked glory was too much for me to imagine. And with me standing in front of my mother, with a raging erection, was equally unimaginable. I told my mother how sexy and hot her body was and she returned the compliment, by telling me what a nice hard cock I had.

Without me saying another word, the next thing I knew my mother was down on her knees in front of me, and began sucking and licking my cock and balls. Watching my cock going in and out of my mother's mouth was almost surrealistic. I almost couldn't believe that it was actually happening. As my mother continued slurping on my cock, needless to say, it didn't take me long until she drained a hot load of my cum, which she made me shoot all over her big 40-inch tits. She then began rubbing my cum all over her tits with her hands and then lewdly licked her hands clean. She then remarked how much she liked the taste of my cum and next time she was going to swallow my whole load.

It was now my mother's turn to be serviced. She got up off her knees, we laid down on the bed and I went to town on my mother's body. I began sucking, licking and biting her tits and nipples, as my mother moaned and groaned in delight. I then went down and spread her legs apart and began eating her pussy out and finger fucking her wet cunt. My mother was beside herself, bucking up and down on the bed wildly and shrieking loudly, until she exploded into an ear splitting orgasm, cumming like a geyser. My mother told me she had never cum like that in her life. I told her she better be prepared to cum like that more often and she told me she could hardly wait.

It was now time to fuck my mother for the very first time.

I told my mother I was gonna fuck her and then mounted her in the missionary position. I slid my hard cock into her sopping wet pussy and started to furiously fuck my gorgeous, sexy mother. It was the most incredible feeling I ever had in my life, finally realizing and living out my fantasy, of fucking my own mother.

As I pounded her pussy, my mother was yelping and squealing loudly, and started to respond to my fuck, with movements of her own. She wrapped her legs around me, with her two feet pressed against the small of my back, and began meeting my thrusts, with thrusts of her own. We continued our lewd fuck, as the sounds of our bodies slamming together and my balls slapping against her ass, filled the air.

I looked at my mother's face, etched in sheer ecstasy, and cried out to her, "Mom, Oh Mom, we're fucking, we're fucking baby!!!!!!!" My mother replied, "Oh yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me!!!!!"

It didn't take long for me to cum and when I pulled out, I shot my load all over my mother's belly and tits. Again my mother rubbed my cum in with her hands, and again licked them clean, telling me she was going to swallow a full load eventually.

We calmed down a bit, and as we were holding and caressing each other, my cock started to rise again and my mother, feeling it against her body, said it looked like it was a good time to go down and get herself a mouthful of cum. She then slithered down my body and proceeded to suck me off, until I gave her what she wanted, a load of my hot sticky cum right down her hot cocksucking throat. She licked her lips and my cock clean, with her tongue, and came up smiling saying, "Umm, that was good, I think I'm gonna enjoy this."

The rest of the day was one big fuckfest, as my cock was constantly hard, and me and my mother fucked and sucked, like two kids who'd just gotten new toys. We fucked in different positions, standing up, doggie style and my mother rode my cock like a bucking bronco, swinging her arms above her head, as her huge tits were bouncing all around wildly.

At the end of the afternoon, as we were straightening up and airing out my room, (as the room reeked of the smell of sex), I asked my mother where she got the tight blouse she had on in the morning. She told me she got it from some boxes of old clothes, that were in the attic, which were too small for her to wear now. When I asked her how many boxes there were, she told me three. I asked if there were any skirts in the boxes and she said there were. I then suggested that in the morning, we bring the boxes down, pick out some clothes and make some slutty outfits out of them, by cutting the blouses to be really low-cut and shortening the skirts to make really short miniskirts. My mother loved the idea, telling me that she had always fantasized about dressing like that.

Then I told my mother that there was something else I wanted her to do in those outfits, too. I told her I wanted her to start doing strip-tease dances for me. Again my mother loved the idea, telling me she had always wanted to do that too, but was afraid to try it on my father, figuring he'd wonder where the hell she got an idea like that, all of a sudden. I told her there was no need to fantasize about anything anymore, as I would fulfill all of her fantasies, and if there was anything she wanted to try, just ask.

Then I told my mother that I wanted her to become my slut. My mother cried out, "Slut!!!!!, is that what you think I am for doing this with you, a Slut!!!!!" I told her "no," and that she took what I had said all wrong and explained that I still had total respect for her, but I just wanted her to feel and act slutty when she was with me. I told her, isn't that what having an affair with someone is all about anyway, feeling different about yourself and acting in ways you never acted before. My mother just looked at me and then told me that I was pretty sharp for my age. My mother then embraced and kissed me and told me she was really going to enjoy being my lover. Then she smiled slyly and went, "Umm," and then asked how would I like it if she started calling me "Lover" from now on. I told her that I had no problem with that, in fact I liked it. Then really sexily, in a soft sultry voice said, "Okay, Lover," and we embraced and kissed again.

When we finished upstairs, after cleaning up and showering, we went downstairs and as my mother was cooking dinner, I was rubbing up her ass and tits and kissing her and I actually brought her to orgasm, as I had her pinned up against the countertop and was rubbing up her pussy.

Well we ate dinner, my father came home and we acted like one big happy family. However, I did feel something very strange inside me. I remember looking at my father and for the first time, I felt like I had some sort of power over him. What I mean is that I had fucked his wife (my mother) and he had no idea what had happened that very afternoon and what would be happening in the future. I was going to be fucking his wife now, more than he was. It was sort of like I was in control of his wife now, not him. Well, my feelings were right that day, as I still feel that way today, years later, as I am totally in control of my mother, sexually speaking of course.

That night when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep a wink, thinking over the whole incredible day, reliving every single minute of it, over and over in my head. I did however have one big concern. I wondered if after a good night's sleep, my mother would feel guilty about what occurred, and wouldn't want to fuck anymore.

Morning finally arrived and I heard my father getting ready for work. It takes him basically about forty-five minutes to leave for work, but that morning it felt like hours until he left. I couldn't wait for him to leave, so I could be alone with my mother. Well he finally left and I got up from my bed, peeked out the window, and watched him get in the car and drive off. It was time to go get some sex from my mother.

I took off my underwear, as that's all I sleep in, and walked down the hall totally nude to my mother's bedroom. My cock began to rise as thoughts of fucking my mother again filled my head. When I got to the bedroom, the door was open. I walked inside and my mother wasn't in her bed, she was in the bathroom, as I could see the light coming from the bottom of the closed bathroom door. Giving my mother her privacy, I returned to my bedroom to wait a few more minutes.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed when my mother's presence suddenly appeared in the doorway. I looked up and any thoughts that I may have had about my mother feeling guilty and not wanting to fuck anymore were quickly erased. My mother was standing in the doorway totally nude, with her hair all teased up, a heavy coat of makeup on, and her lips glossed over with lip gloss. She looked luscious.

I said, "Mom!!!" and what she replied to me is something I will never forget for the rest of my life. My mother said, smiling, "Your slut's here for her fuck!!!!!"

I got up off the bed and as we walked towards each other I said, "All right, Mom!!!!!" We embraced and tore into one another, tongue kissing passionately and groping each other's bodies.

It was at that point that I realized, from the hungriness of my mother's kisses, that our affair was going to flourish into a long term thing. Not only didn't she appear to have any guilt, but by her spoken word, her hot hungry kisses and her lewd body movements grinding up against me, my mother was hooked.

For the next two hours we fucked and sucked in total abandon and sexual bliss. We were going at it like two wild animals. I could also tell that my mother was giving herself totally to me, as her fuck was much more intense than it had been the day before. She was really getting into the fuck, as she opened up the throttle and let loose and didn't hold anything back. Where she might have had some slight apprehensions the day before, there was now none, she was into the fuck scene. I realized then that I had a super hot mother on my hands. It was then that I decided that I could not only totally control my mother and make her do anything I wanted, but make her into my total slut fantasy woman, too. She was ready for action, fuck action.

It was from that point on that my mother started leading a double life. On nights and weekends, she would be the supposedly faithful and dutiful wife to my father. But during the day, she would turn into a shameless, wanton, incestuous slut/whore for her own son, engaging in raunchy lewd sexual behavior, in ways that she had never even dreamed of, or even knew existed.

After those two hours of fucking, we went downstairs, ate a good breakfast that would hold us to dinner time, as the rest of the day would be devoted to hot incestuous sex. At breakfast, my mother told me that she didn't sleep either, as she was thinking about me and couldn't wait to get started again in the morning.

After breakfast, I went upstairs to the attic and brought down the three boxes filled with the old clothes. We went through the boxes and filled up about one and a half boxes full of clothes, that we could alter into slutty outfits. Over the course of the next few weeks, we would alter all of the clothes, by cutting up the front of the blouses making them extremely low-cut, to almost fully reveal my mother's ample chest and cleavage and hemming up skirts to make them short micro mini's, barely covering my mother's ass.

But on that day, we only did one outfit and as my mother was standing there in her low-cut blouse, short mini (no panties), stockings and high heels, I made my mother strut around the room posing and bending over for me, giving me great views of her hot delicious body.

Then I guided my mother through her first, of many, strip-tease dances that she would perform for me over the years.

I put on some music, then instructed my mother on the fine art of strip-teasing. However, what I was making my mother perform had nothing to do with fine art. I had my mother performing a series of lewd and raunchy movements, as she was dressed like a complete and total slut, and I had her finally acting like one too.

I had her gyrating her body lewdly, rubbing her hands all over her body and suggestively and seductively licking her lips. I could tell as I watched her that she was getting visibly turned on by what was taking place and she was totally into it.

After a couple of dances, as she was in the middle of a dance, I got up off the bed and knelt down behind her, and started to rub up her legs, ass, pussy and tits, as she continued to dance. As I was doing this, my mother was panting and moaning, until after a while her legs and body started to get rubbery, and I had to hold her up, as she was bucking and screaming and erupted into earth shaking climax. That scene has been repeated many, many times, over the year's, as it's become a regular part of our routine. I also, dance behind her and rub my cock on her ass as she's dancing and then sometimes just bend her over and fuck her from behind while standing up.

As for my mother's strip-teasing ability now, I'd put her against anyone out there today, when it comes to a slow sensual tease. Of course my mother cannot do the acrobatic movements the younger dancers do, but for a slow tease, she's the best. Over the year's, I've even made her incorporate sex toys into her performance. I put a blanket on the floor, she dances and then lays down on the blanket and fucks herself with a dildo, or other sex toy, until she gets herself off. Then I go down on her, eat out her wet pussy, until she cums again and then I fuck the shit out of her.

Well getting back to that day, after my mother's first strip-tease and cum, we fucked and sucked the rest of the day away until dinner time, sixty-nining, fucking in all positions and she sucked my cock and swallowed a couple of my hot loads.

It was incredible!! My mother was incredible!! She surpassed my wildest dreams and fantasies with her performance. She was well on her way to becoming my total slut and whore.

Needless to say, that night we both had a good night's sleep, pretty much exhausted from our sexual adventures and not sleeping the night before.

Over the course of the following weeks, my mother was getting hotter and hotter with each passing day. She was dressing in the different outfits that we had altered and she was loving every minute of it, as was I.

But something happened, during the course of those weeks, that basically would shape the course we would take until this very day. As I was fucking my mother, I started to get really vulgar and dirty in my sex talk to her. I was calling her, "slut," "whore," "tramp" and I noticed that my mother was getting visibly turned on by this type of talk. She would respond with greater enthusiasm, her moans and groans would get louder and louder and she began saying things like, "Give it to me, fuck me harder lover!!" "Fuck mommy's pussy," "Cum all over my tits". I talked to her about it and she said it really did turn her on to be talked to that way and she loved it. So that also became a regular part of our fuck sessions from that day on.

Another thing we started during those weeks, was that I made her watch xxx-rated porno tapes (that I had stashed in my room) with me. After watching the porn stars perform, my mother started to take on the persona of a porn star, it was like having my own live-in porn queen. That also would be a major development in our affair, as over the year's, anytime I wanted to introduce anything new for my mother to try, I would show her an xxx-rated tape of that particular activity, to sort of break the ice and give her an idea of what to expect.

It was a videotape, that let me introduce my mother into letting me fuck her in the ass for the first time.

This happened during the third week, and right after I had her perform a strip-tease dance, I had it all setup that I was gonna fuck her in the ass, so she was all prepared and agreeable to try it.

I greased up my cock with some Vaseline and slowly slid my cock into her tight asshole. It hurt my mother at first, but once she started getting used to it and her hole relaxed a bit, she began taking it like a pro. She began gyrating her ass to meet my strokes into her and pretty soon she was going ballistic, sobbing and babbling incoherently and then exploding into a wild and thrashing screaming orgasm. After finishing, my mother told me she loved it and couldn't wait to do it again. That also has become a regular part of our routine. No matter what, I always fuck my mother in the ass, whenever we're together. She craves it. She can't get enough.

To be continued...

I'd be interested in hearing any comments you may have about my story.

In addition, I'd love to hear from other individuals, who are involved in incestuous affairs, especially any member of a mother/son affair, so we can discuss our individual situations, on a much more personal level.

You can contact me by e-mail. When contacting me please put the words, STORY , in the subject box, as I don't open e-mails from individuals that I don't know, due to spamming, viruses, and all that other good stuff.

Send all comments about this story to Angelo.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.