The Best Erotic Stories.

Nurse's Convention
by hullo_nurse
©

This story was split into 5 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 5 parts for faster page loading.

"You wait right where you are, my luscious lady. I think I've got something over here that you will vastly enjoy." Tina gets up and goes to her suitcase sitting on the chair.

'Damn! I almost lost it there. I want her to beg to cum; help her build and build her desire until she can absolutely take it no longer and she explodes into oblivion.'

She rummages through the suitcase, very glad that she brought a full arsenal of playthings with her. She pushes things around until she finds what she is searching for.

"Ah ha! Here it is. I'll be right back."

Tina picks up a strangely shaped dildo and goes into the bathroom. She moans as she inserts a large, phallic bulb into her naturally lubed nest. Then she reaches behind and puts the tip of a smaller, harder, egg-shaped bulb against her anus. She bends over and slowly pushes it all the way into her ass.

"Mmmmmm, ahhh."

She reaches between her legs to the bottom of the tube connecting the two bulbs and pushes on the first valve. She squeezes the realistic looking balls and can't help but groan as the bulb in her ass swells. When she can't take anymore she releases the valve, sliding her finger to the second valve. She pushes it and again squeezes the hanging balls. She feels the bulb in her pussy grow, filling her completely.

'Ahhhhhh, I love this invention of mine!'

"Oooohhhh, yeah! Feels soooooo full!!"

Her vagina stretches to accommodate. The wall between her pussy and ass flattens and the two bulbs press against each other. Tina's knees buckle from the intense pleasure. She releases the valve and positions the textured nub on her clit.

"What the hell are you doing in there, frigging yourself off? I can hear you moaning and groaning. Get back out here, you shit!!"

Tina walks back to the bed, the nub rubbing her clit with each step. Kim sees the realistic cock and balls jutting from Tina's groin and gasps.

"What in holy hell is that? Did you just grow a dick? It looks so fucking real!"

"Touch it. Go ahead. I want you to feel what I'm gonna fuck you silly with."

Kim reaches out her hand and feels the dildo. It is warm and soft but rigid. It doesn't feel like plastic or latex, but like flesh. Her pussy drips in anticipation. Tina moves behind her and starts to insert the 71/2 inches of cock in Kim's cunt.

"Now you tell me when you have enough, ok?"

She slowly slides the rest into Kim. She can feel some resistance as she hits bottom.

"Oh, enough. I feel so full. Damn! That feels so good."

Tina starts to pump the dildo in and out of Kim's pussy. It's at least 21/2 inches around; she's amazed that Kim's pussy can handle it. As she pumps she can feel the movement of the gel in the bulbs, like a well-placed pair of ben-wa balls. The intense pressure and friction on the delicate tissue between her cunt and ass tantalizes her. She varies the positioning of her thrusts in order to stimulate her own clit with the textured nub.

"Are you ready for more?" Tina asks, her breathing a little heavy.

"More?"

"Yes, more. Have you ever been double dicked?"

"Uh un, never."

"Do you want it?"

"Ummm, do it. Yeah. Fill me up. I want it. Please."

Tina puts a little of the massage oil on the tip of the small dildo she had placed on the bed and slowly pushes it into Kim's tight ass.

'I love her sense of adventure! I think we can really have some fun these next few days! Let's see what she can take...'

"Tell me when. I don't want to hurt you."

Kim can't help but moan and whimper while she is penetrated from behind. Once Tina gets the entire 5 inches in she turns the base to start it vibrating. Then she asks her if she is ready for the fuck of her life.

"FUCK ME! Do it, gang bang my pussy and ass."

Tina starts stroking the dildo in and out, opposite the movement of the vibrator in Kim's ass. She feels her own pussy contract with each thrust. Her clit is twittering and she doesn't know how long she will be able to keep it up. The nub is textured like a cat's tongue, but softer. It licks her bud with every movement, every thrust.

'Mmmmmmmm, shit yeah, I love this dick. I think I feel better than she does!'

"Can you make it bigger, the one in my cunt? I need more. I want to be stretched so it hurts. Please. Do it for me. Will you?"

'Oooh, she really wants to get fucked, eh? I'll give her bigger!'

Tina pulls out and lies down on the bed. She releases the valves just enough so that she can slide out the bulbs. First she pulls on the one in her ass, feeling her spinchter stretch to let the bulb out.

"Ahhhhhhhh, yeah!! Shit! Ohhhhh, god, this feels good. Just putting this thing on & taking it off is almost enough to make me cum."

Kim moves to watch, fascinated.

"Why don't you pull out the bulb buried deep in my pussy. Pull it slow."

Kim puts her hand on the base of the bulb and slowly starts to pull on it. It is still so full that it doesn't budge much.

"Pull harder. My pussy will stretch to let it out."

She gives it a little tug and it starts to come out, almost as if Tina's pussy is expelling it.

"Mmmmmmm, oh, yeah, just like that. Give my clit a little rub, will you?"

Kim hesitantly puts her finger to Tina's pulsing button and gives it a quick flick.

"Oooooohhhh, feels good!"

Kim pulls the rest of the bulb out with a pop and a groan from Tina.

Tina gets up off the bed and goes over to the suitcase. She grabs the tool with the 9" long and 31/2" wide cock. She inserts the bulbs as before and inflates them, using a little more pressure this time than last for her own satisfaction. Then she goes back over to the bed.

'This should give her what she needs!'

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yeah, do it!! Fuck the shit out of me!"

She inches the dildo into Kim's cunt and can see her pussy stretching, trying to take it all in. Kim starts to breathe harder and then lowers her pussy away from the dildo after about 3/4 of it is in. Tina senses that Kim has as much as she can take right now, so she stops and asks Kim how she feels.

"Shit, that feels so fucking good. Oh my god, it hurts."

"Is it too much?"

"No, I want it. Please, fuck me, fill me more! Hurt me!! I want it to hurt!!"

Tina slowly pulls the dildo out and gasps at how wet Kim's pussy is. The cock is shining with her juices. Tina doesn't stop and pushes it back in, a little further this time. As Kim's breathing quickens Tina starts to stroke faster and harder, again alternating with the thrusts of the vibrator going into Kim's ass.

'This girl is insatiable!'

"Mmmmmmm, yeah, you like this? You like me fucking your ass and cunt?"

Tina moans in her own hedonistic pleasure, as each thrust sends a jolt to her swollen hard clitty. She reaches down with her other hand and diddles Kim's hard clit.

"Pinch it! Yeah, pinch my clit!"

'What a wild woman!! I would've never thought!'

Tina pinches Kim's clit and releases in time with the strokes of the cock. Kim and Tina are both breathing heavily. Kim thrusts her hips back to force it deeper into her, hearing it slurping every time the balls slap her ass until she has worked the entire 9 inches in.

"Uhhhhh, Oh, fuck me, oh shit! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum. Oh Teeeeeennnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

"Not so fast my darling!!"

Tina slows her pace and pulls all the way out, so just the tip of the head of the cock is at the entrance to Kim's tunnel. She moves in and out at a torturously leisurely pace, until Kim's entire body starts to shake with unbridled desire.

"PLEASE!! Please let me cum!! I can't stand it anymore! I just HAVE to cum!!!"

Tina picks up the pace of her strokes and reaches down to tweak Kim's nipples.

"Yes, Yes!! YES!! YEAH! Oooooohh, ooohh, yeah, yeah, mmmmmmmm, FUCK!!! SHIT!! I'm CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ooohhhhhh, Yes!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, uhhhh, Fuck, fuck, shit shit! I'm cumming tooooooooooooo."

They both cry out as their cunts explode in mind-altering climaxes. Tina continues to pound into her pussy and rubs her clit until they have both had multiple orgasms. Kim's knees give out and she falls to the bed exhausted.
Tina falls to the side of her, the cock exiting Kim's pussy with a pop. Tina disengages it from her pussy and ass and lays it at the foot of the bed.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that was sooooo good."

They lay there for at least an hour, hands searching over each other's bodies, memorizing every contour and nuance. The lazily kiss: long, soft, heated kisses. After a while Kim sits up and starts to get off of the bed.

'This's incredible. I can't believe that I've found someone as libidinous as me!'

"Leaving so soon? Don't tell me you're the lov'm and leav'm kind."

"No, I have a surprise for you, too. Close your eyes."

Kim gets up and goes to the dresser. She takes a couple a things out of the towel and goes back to the bed. She tucks her treasures under the bedspread and tells Tina she can open her eyes.

'I hope she likes this!'

They embrace and start to kiss once again, moving to the center of the bed. She runs her fingers through Tina's hair, deepening their kiss until they both need to come up for air.

'I love the way she kisses, so full of life.'

Kim moves to continue her exploration of Tina's body. Once she arrives back at Tina's pretty pussy she spreads her lips and gazes at her exquisite molten center. Kim plants soft kisses all over her nether region.

"If you don't stop teasing me like that I'm gonna spontaneously combust, you wench!!"

Kim takes this as her cue and starts to earnestly make love to Tina's snatch. She starts with her tongue at the top of her slit and licks down to the bottom of her hole doing what she likes to have done to her most. She darts her tongue inside and then back up to the tip of her clit.

'She's pretty good at this for a first-time pussy licker! I think I'm gonna like this!'

She sucks on Tina's outer lips, nibbling them. She then moves to the inner lips and clit. She licks up and down on her nub and then she moves her focus to her vagina. She tongue-fucks Tina, thrusting as deep as she can.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels great! Keep on doing that. Yeah, mmmmmm, ooooohhhhhhhhhh!!"

Over and over she dips into Tina's dew river. As Tina gets more aroused and excited Kim moves back up to her clit.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, mmmmmmmm, tongue fuck my pussy. That feels soooooooo good!! You are fantastic! Lick me, oh, yeah, just like that. Mmmmmmmm."

Tina pulls her mons up so as to get her clit to come out from under its hood. Kim sucks Tina's bean into her mouth and flicks it with her tongue. As she pleasures Tina, Kim reaches to her toys under the covers. She pulls out a realistic looking cock. It is made of soft, flesh colored, skin-like rubber. It measures a whopping 8" long and 2.5" wide.

"This is my favorite toy. I don't go anywhere without it. I know you'll like it too. Don't worry, I wash it after every use," Kim tells her.

She needs no lubrication to get it started in Tina's honey pot. As she slowly works the toy in she continues to stimulate Tina's clit. She licks it in a circular fashion, all around the hood, up and under and around again.

"Oooooooouuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh, yes! Fuck me! Uuunnnnnhhhh!"

Tina starts moving against the cock invading her pussy, rocking back and forth. Kim pumps the phallus into her, fascinated by the sight of her pussy dilating to fit the toy. She begins to moan loudly and begs Kim to fuck her harder. Kim pulls the dildo out of Tina's pussy and plunges two fingers inside, twirling them around.

"Yeah! I like that!"

Kim returns the dildo to the slurping hole and resumes the rough strokes. She keeps licking Tina's clit, spelling the alphabet now (she heard some guy saying this worked on his girlfriend), alternating with hard nibbles to the protruding nubbin. Her pussy is getting wet again just from licking Tina's yummy honey pot. Without warning she pushes one of her lubricated fingers into Tina's puckered brown hole.

"Oooohhhhhhh, mmm."

As she advances her finger in to her second knuckle Tina starts to thrash in the bed, her impending orgasm cuming to a head. She bites down on Tina's clit and slips a second finger into her anus, giving her pussy hard, forceful and quick strokes with the cock. Tina screams out her climax and Kim licks and sucks on Tina's bean, wiggling her fingers in Tina's ass until she brings her to a quick second orgasm.

"FFFUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, damn. Ahhhhhhhh, I'mmm going to cum!! Make me cum, you pussy fucker, you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck me!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

'I did it! I made her cum!'

Tina drops her hand down at her side on the bed and lays there, totally spent. She can't believe the events that have transpired. Kim moves up to the head of the bed with Tina and lays next to her. They roll on their sides to look each other in the eye. Tina leans forward to kiss her, licking Kim's lips with her fresh pussy juice on them.

"Mmmmm. So good. You were wonderful. I can't believe that was your first time with a woman."

They curl up together in each other's arms, spooned and drift off to sleep.

(next)

 

This story was split into 5 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 5 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by hullo_nurse.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.